Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 pm

me:*rubs his manhood faster and harder lustfuly and smirks*...

kouga:*smirks and moans as you suck on him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:46 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks and moans*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and takes him out of my mouth and rubs him*how do u want 2 do it this time??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:54 pm

me:*smirks and hops on him and wraps legs around his wast and wraps my arms around his neck and kisses him lustfuly and passionatly*...

kouga:*smirks and moans as you suck on him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...F..FROM...BHIND....Y.YOU...MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses back lustfuly and passionatly thrusts in while holding u up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and rubs him*ok..wen do u wanna start?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:01 pm

me:*moans loudly into the kiss as he thrust in and kisses more pssionatly and lustfuly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

kouga:*smirks and moans as you rub on him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...N....NOW.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses back lustfuly and passionatly thrusts in while holding u up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and rubs him*ok*stops rubbing him and turns around*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 pm

me:*moans loudly into the kiss as he thrust in and kisses more pssionatly and lustfuly and moves up and down on his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....SESSHOMARUUUUU!!!!!

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

like this but no clothes and in the shower
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Anime_82
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses back lustfuly and passionatly thrusts in while holding u up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!ETSUKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMM!!

~~me~~
[me]*moans loudly*KOUGA!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 pm

me:*moans loudly into the kiss as he thrust in and kisses more pssionatly and lustfuly and moves up and down on his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....SESSHOMARUUUUU!!!!!

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly and pulls your hips even closer and thrust deeper*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HIKARIIIIIII!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:15 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses back lustfuly and passionatly thrusts in while holding u up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!ETSUKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMM!!

~~me~~
[me]*moans loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!MORE KOUGA..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm

me:*moans loudly into the kiss as he thrust in and kisses more pssionatly and lustfuly and moves up and down on his manhood faster and harder*...S...SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly and pulls your hips even closer and thrust deeper*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...O..OK.....MMMMMMMMMMM.*pulls your hips even closer and thrust faster and harder and goes even deeper in you and moand out loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 pm

~~me~~
[me]*moans loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!KOUGA!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:29 pm

me:*moans loudly into the kiss as he thrust in and kisses more pssionatly and lustfuly and moves up and down on his manhood faster and harder*...S...SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly and pulls your hips even closer and thrust deeper and harder and faster and moans louder*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 pm

~~me~~
[me]*moans loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!KOUGA!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:41 pm

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly and pulls your hips even closer and thrust deeper and harder and faster and moans louder*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:43 pm

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:47 pm

(how long for sex??)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:47 pm

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 pm

(how long for sex??)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:50 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses back lustfuly and passionatly thrusts in while holding u up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!ETSUKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMM!!*slows down*

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 pm

me:*moans loudly into the kiss and has orgasum*...S...SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly and pulls your hips even closer and thrust deeper and harder and faster and moans louder*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!....*has orgasum and slows down*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:58 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses back lustfuly and passionatly thrusts in while holding u up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!ETSUKOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMM!!*argasum and goes faster again and slows down and pulls out after*

~~me~~
[me]*moans loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!KOUGA!!!!!*orgasum*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:03 am

me:*pants*

kouga:*smirks and pants and places his hands on your hips and thrust in your clit and moans loudly and pulls your hips even closer and thrust deeper and harder and faster and moans louder*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!....*has orgasum another and goes fater and slows down and pulls out*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 am

[sesshomaru]*holds u and pants*

~~me~~
[me]*panting*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:20 am

me:*pants*..lets....f..finish..g..geting....ready....

kouga:*panting*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:23 am

[sesshomaru]*holds u and pants*ok

~~me~~
[me]*panting*lets g..get ready
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 am

me:*pants and starts washing up*

kouga:*panting*...o..ok..*washs up*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:32 am

[sesshomaru]*pants and washs up*

~~me~~
[me]*pants and washs up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:40 am

me:*finishs washing up*

kouga:*finishs washing up**
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am

[sesshomaru]*pants and washs up*

~~me~~
[me]*pants and washs up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:53 am

me:*smiles and gets out and starts to dry off*

kouga:*smiles and gets out and drys off*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 am

[sesshomaru]*gets out and dries off*

~~me~~
[me]*gets out and dries off*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:16 am

me:*smiles and finishs drying off and puts these on*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Anime_84

this shirt and my boobs look like tha plus you see my bathing suit strings and the skirt
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 19 Anime_85

kouga:*smiles and gets dressed*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 am

[sesshomaru]*gets dressed*

~~me~~
[me]*puts this on*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:33 am

me:*smiles and brushs my hair*

kouga:*dressed and smirks*...that looks hot on you
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:40 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*dont u look sexy?

~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair*naughty already??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:49 am

me:*smiles and brushs my hair and giggles*..getting naughty thoughts again???

kouga:*smirks*...maybe....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:01 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*so?

~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair and giggles and puts on purfume*u gotta wait then
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:04 am

me:*smiles and brushs my hair and giggles*.....we'll play later....naughty lord sesshomaru...(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)......

kouga:*smirks anf hugs you from behind*...aww all right...later sexy...you'll let me undress you???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:10 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*awwww

~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair and giggles and puts on purfume*yes ill let u undress me later
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:14 am

me:*smiles and brushs my hair and giggles*.....I promise we will have lots of fun later lord sesshomaru...

kouga:*smirks anf hugs you from behind*...good I can't wait sexy.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*ill make sure we do
~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair and giggles and puts on purfume*ur horny huh?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:25 am

me:*smiles and brushs my hair and giggles*.....your turned on already arint you lord sesshomaru???

kouga:*smirks anf hugs you from behind*...of coruse I am..you make me horny.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:27 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*very
~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair and giggles and puts on purfume*naughty naughty
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 am

me:*smiles and brushs my hair and giggles*.....ok lets hury up and get ready naughty lord sesshomaru......

kouga:*smirks anf hugs you from behind*..always for you...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*only 4 u
~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair and giggles and puts on purfume*and how do u plan on being naughty wen we go back?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:48 am

me:*smiles and finishs brushing my hair and giggles nad gives him a kiss*..you ready to go my naughty lord sesshomaru???

kouga:*smirks and hugs you from behind*..I have my ways beleave me there are lots of places we can be naughty an it will be fun too....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and hugs u from bhind*ok
~~me~~
[me]*brushing my hair and giggles and puts on purfume*ok,u ready 2 go
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and walks out of my room and out the front door walking down the street*

kouga:*smirks and hugs you from behind*..yes sexy

(we can bump into each other and walk thier togather plus we can have lots of guys checking us out at the beach too.....sesshomaru and kouga arint the only ones that get looks)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and following u like a love sick puppy and holds ur hand*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and giggles and walks out the door*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next