ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm

me:*moans loudly when he thrust in me harder, faster and deeper and grabs my breast for handles*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*orgasum*KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

iruka:*smirks and lifts your other leg and curls your stomic closer to your face and goes deeper and harder and faster and moans loudly in plesure*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!..
*orgasum*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...KAZUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us*...

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*.....dame I wish they were closer to my age!!!!!......

~~~with yoko~~~
yoko:*her body laying on her bed lifeless as blood continues to pour out of her wound she had in flicted that caused her death*...D.O.B 1984 JULY 16TH.....D.O.D JUNE 6TH

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19644
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:16 pm

[me]*moans loudly*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!IRUKA!!!!!!!!!*orgaum*AHH!!IRUKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

[kakashi]*smirks and puts u in doggie posstion and reachs under u and grabs ur breasts as a handle and thrusts in deep,fast and hard*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!*lets go of ur breasts and takes hold of ur shoulders and goes deeper**orgasum and slows down*AYUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard*
[sasuke]*smirks and get hard*wonder wut bra size they wear
[gaara]*hard but confussed*

~~usagi~~
[usagi]*hanging by her neck*D.O.B 1984 MAY 5TH....D.O.D: JUNE 6TH

Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:26 pm

me:*moans loudly when he thrust in me harder, faster and deeper and grabs my breast for handles*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*orgasum*KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

iruka:*smirks and lifts your other leg and curls your stomic closer to your face and goes deeper and harder and faster and moans loudly in plesure*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!..
*orgasum*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...KAZUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us*...

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*.....I don't know but if we steal a bra of thiers we can find out....I think maybe a D or double D or maybe more

~~~with yoko~~~
yoko:*her body laying on her bed lifeless as blood continues to pour out of her wound she had in flicted that caused her death*...D.O.B 1984 JULY 16TH.....D.O.D JUNE 6TH

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 pm

[me]*moans loudly*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!IRUKA!!!!!!!!!*orgaum*AHH!!IRUKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

[kakashi]*smirks and puts u in doggie posstion and reachs under u and grabs ur breasts as a handle and thrusts in deep,fast and hard*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!*lets go of ur breasts and takes hold of ur shoulders and goes deeper**orgasum and slows down*AYUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

[sasuke]*smirks and get hard*yea but how..i didnt see wer there bras went

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 pm

*orgasum*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...KAZUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!...*starts to slow down*

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*...I see them.....right there.......*points in random direction*...hay lee you realy fast go and grab them......

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:43 pm

[lee]*smirks and gets them an d gives them 2 kankuro*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:45 pm

*orgasum*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...KAZUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!...*starts to slow down*

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us*...how big are they kankuro????

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*...DAME THEY HAVE HUGE BOOBS!!!

(how big should I say they are???)

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard*wut size r they!?!?
(DD)
~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:56 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*...double D!!!!!!!.....*drools*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:00 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard*DAMN!!!

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:05 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder and smells our bra*......thier boobs smell good...*gets even harder*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:08 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*kakuro y r u doing that?

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder and smells our bra's more*......cause it was next ot thier breast and I wish I was thier bra's...I would hold up thier bust for them..they wouldent need bra's with me around.....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:14 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*...u r very strange brother

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:16 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder and smells our bra's more*......no I'm not gaara.....smell thier bra's and tell me you feel nothing no where then when you do.....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:17 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*...no.u might b contagous

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:20 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us*...I WILL...I WANT TO SMELL THIER BRA'S!!!!!

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder and smells our bra's more*......see gaara I'm not the only one that likes the smell of breast.....its not contagous its normal to do things like this as a guy.......ask the guys here gaara...go ahead ask...
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:25 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard*WE DO 2!!
[gaara]*hard but confussed*..how is normal 4 guys 2 want 2 smell a sensei's bra?

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:38 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us*...I WILL...I WANT TO SMELL THIER BRA'S!!!!!

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder and hands it to sasuke*......not a sensei's bra a women's bra..you make it sound like we would smell our male sensei's bra's if they ware them.......just smell one and find out for yourself
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard**smell our bras*ahhhhh...
[gaara]*hard but confussed*..no.y do u want 2 smell a womens bra so much?

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:52 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*..cause gaara...I like women and I would like to be with them but I can't cause the age diffreance and they are sensei.....plus its a turn on to smell thier bra's and you even get an idea how they smell all over thier body.....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:57 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard**smell our bras*ahhhhh...
[gaara]*hard but confussed*..so just smeel them in the store

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:09 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets harder*..its not the same gaara....no one has worn them yet plus I would only sniff a womens bra I liked or thought was hot not just anyone's bra.....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:12 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..no,wen we went shoping last time temari said she needed 2 go try on a bra

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm

kankuro:*smirks and starts go limp whjen he talks about temari*...EWWWWWWW....thats why I don't sniff bra's at stores cause you don't know whos bobs they are that have been in them....I don't want to smell tari's......>.<
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..y dont u get a job at a store and work the dressing rooms..then u can see the girls size and smell them

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:28 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets hard looking at us again*...cause I'm a ninja and that job wouldent pay very much plus those women I don't want to smell thier bra's I just want to smell kazumi's and ayumi's bra's......
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:31 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..dont u think they would need 2 buy some 2??

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:49 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets hard looking at us*...yes but they wouldent come into a store I work at cause they don't trust us boys at all!!!!!!
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:50 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..but the only way they'd no u work there is if they went in 2 buy something..u may b older but u dont think things through much..and now with the bras missing they'll have 2 get more

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:57 pm

kankuro:*smirks and gets hard looking at us*...what ever gaara at least I'm not confussed about girls and sex.....(bad kankuro!!!)
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..at least im not gonna die right now*glares and sand comes out*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:20 pm

kankuro:*gets scared*...come on gaara I didn't mean it...I'm sorry......if you want I wil exsplan that to you.....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..i dont need u 2 explain girls..just sex..if i wantted some 2 explain girls 2 me i'd ask temari or my gf..

(kankuro doesnt no about her yet!!lol i just thoguht it would b funny!!!)

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:37 pm

kankuro:*shocked*...what girlfriend?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..u idoit..we've been 2gether 4 nearly a year and a half..wer did u think i was last friday wen i said i had something 2 to take care of?

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:47 pm

kankuro:*shocked*...how was I spose to know..its not like you give out infomation to me......you don't tell me where your going, you just go....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:51 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..u never ask..temari's friend ai..

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:07 pm

kankuro:*shocked*...how was I spose to know you would never tell me anything before all you would say its none of my bussness.....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:17 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..shes older then last time u saw her..*takes out a pic*..this 1 was taken last month..

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:20 pm

kankuro:*drools*..she has growen up alot....
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:22 pm

[gaara]*hard but confussed*..well she was only 10 last time u saw her and u better stop drooling or ill rip out ur tounge

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:34 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us*...are you guys done smelling thier bras yet we want a turn....

kankuro:*looks back to us*...fine I'll look at kazumi and ayumi then......*gets harder looking at us*
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:38 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get hard*yea*gieves them the bras*
[gaara]*hard but confussed*..

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:56 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us and sniffing our bra's*...MMMMMMMMM!!!...thinking...DAME I'M SO HARD MY D*CK HURTS!!!!!

kankuro:*looks at us and gets harder*...thinking...DAME i'M ROCK HARD AND I NEED TO RELAEVE IT SO BAD!!!!
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:04 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get harder**thinks:F*CK MY D*CK HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!IT WANTS 2 B PLAYED WITH!!!!!*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:14 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*peeps from a bush and sees us geting fucked and gets woodys for us and sniffing our bra's*...MMMMMMMMM!!!...thinking...F*CK MY BALLS ARE GOING TO BURST OFF AND MY D*CK IS GOING TO EXSPLODE!!!!!.......DAME IT HURTS...WHO KNEW YOU CAN GET THIS ROCK HARD!!!!!

kankuro:*looks at us and gets harder*...thinking...I WOUNDER IF I CAN SNEEK AND TOUCH MYSELF TO RELEAVE MYSELF
~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:21 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get harder**thinks:I GOTTA GO JACK OFF SOMEWER THAT I CAN STILL SEE THEM**go off in difrent directions and watch us and jack off*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:54 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba:*goes and finds a spot to beat off in while they can see us*...

kankuro:*looks at us and gets harder*...I got to go gaara*goes and finds a good spot to touch himself*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:58 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*smirks from seeing us getting f*cked and get harder and watch us and jack off*
[gaara]*hard but confussed*..wutever..*leaves*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top