Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:20 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back*

~~me/shizuka~~
[shizuka]*smiles and snuggles him asleep*
[me]*smirks and giggles*yea..being wet like this reminds me of our last time..rember??in the hot springs i made..*gets more fish*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:25 am

~~"fast forward to when our daugther's are 5 years old"~~

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....how could I forget..we were naughty that night....

~~~hunting for food~~~
wolve demons:*out on the hunt*

ginta:......*out on the hunt*

hakaku:.....*out on the hunt*
~~castle~~
jaken:....*walking around the castle*

rin:.....*in her room smiling*

me:*kisses back passionatly but hoping he don't get turned on so he won't see the marks and trying not to moan into the kiss*

Ryoko:*asleep*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:28 am

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and lips ur lower lips*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*yup!!it was fun*gets more fish*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:34 am

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....later were going to have whole alot of fun....
*smirks bigger*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*kisses back passionatly but hoping he don't get turned on so he won't see the marks and trying not to moan into the kiss but a soft moan escapes*...mmmmmm

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:39 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and lips ur lower lips and smirks wen u moan*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*i no andim really excited i dont want 2 wait but we have 2..i bet ur 'excited' already huh??*gets more fish*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....you know it...I'm always excited for you...*smirks bigger*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*kisses back passionatly but hoping he don't get turned on so he won't see the marks and trying not to moan into the kiss but another soft moan escapes*...mmmmmmmm!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:47 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and presses his tounge against ur lips 2 part them*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*i figured u would b*gets more fish*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....I'm only like that for you and no one else...*smirks bigger*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*kisses back passionatly but hoping he don't get turned on so he won't see the marks and trying not to moan into the kiss but another louder moan escapes*...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!*sligthly opens my mouth trying realy hard not to get turned on so I don't turn him on so he don't find out the secret I have been hiding*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:57 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and slowly slides his tounge in and massauges ur tounge with his*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*i no..im almost done then we can go and get the things from my cave*gets more fish*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:01 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....good the sooner we get this done we can play...*smirks bigger*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*yea but i still need 2 change*gets more fish*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:09 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....I know but later you won't need clothes to ware to play...*smirks bigger*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!...*thinkig...SH*T I'M TURNING HIM ON....HE IS GOING TO BE MAD AT ME FOR MY SECRET!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:13 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*naughty naughty daddy!!*gets more fish*thats enough 4 every1 if they dont find anything*comes out and tries 2 drain my clothes with out taking them off*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:21 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....if you want to be dry you can just take them off...*smirks bigger*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!...*thinkig...DAME IT!!!!...HE IS GOING TO SEE ALL THE SCARES ON MY INNER THIGH FROM ME CUTING INTO MY LEG!!!!!!!......SH*T!!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*oh and wut would i wear??both my bra and panties r white
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:37 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....you can ware me...*smirks bigger and winks to you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...*thinkig...DAME I NEED TO STOP MOANING CAUSE HE WILL WANT TO MATE WITH ME LIKE SESSHOMARU WOULD CALL IT......DAME HOW WILL HE REACT WHEN HE SEES THE SCARES!!!!!...WHO AM, I KIDDING HES GOING TO BE ANGRY AT ME FOR IT....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:55 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*and our daughter?if she wakes up?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:57 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....dame...I don't know......*smirks bigger and winks to you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:59 pm

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*wen it comes 2 play time u never think about the 'wut ifs'
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:01 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....yea cause my other brain takes over if you know what I mean......*smirks bigger and winks to you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...thinking....SESSHOMARU PLEASE DON'T BE TO MAD AT ME WHEN YOU SEE THE SCARES!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:02 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer and gets more turned on*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*yes i do no wut u mean
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:04 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....good cause my other brain loves to think about you like that......*smirks bigger and winks to you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...thinking....DAME HES GETING MORE TURNED ON!!!!.....SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:07 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and rubs ur back and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*i bet it does
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:16 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....my other brain can't wait for us to play!!!!......*smirks bigger and winks to you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...thinking....DAME DON'T MOAN REALY LOUD....SH*T....I CAN'T MOAN REALY LOUD HE WILL WANT TO FOR SURE.....*trys not to moan realy loud in his mouth but a loud moan escapes*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:19 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs and slides his hand up ur shirt and rubs ur stomic*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*ok lets go so i can change,get our things and play
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:29 pm

~~~den~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....ok!!!!......*smirks bigger and follows you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...thinking....DAME HE IS MAKING ME SO HOT BUT I NEED TO CLAM DOWN CAUSE I'M ONLY MAKING HIM WANT ME MORE..SH*T I'M GOING TO MOAN LOUDER AGAIN!!!.....*trys not to moan realy loud in his mouth but a loud moan escapes*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:37 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs and slides his hand up ur shirt and under ur bar and grabs ur breast and rubs it*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and walking into the cave and takes out some clothes 4 me 2 wear*im gonna change real quick and we can go
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:43 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*.....ok I wish I could watch!!!!......*smirks bigger and winks to you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*massages my tough back passionatly and another louder moan exscapes but trying not to turn him on cause I don't want him to find out the secret I have been hiding*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!...thinking....SH*T HE DOES WANT ME REALY BAD CAUSE HES ACTING REALY NAUGHTY!!!!SH*T HE WILL THINK AT FIRST SOMEONE ELSE DO THAT TO ME BUT THEN I WILL HAVE TO EXSPLAIN THAT I DID IT TO MYSELF THEN I HAVE TO EXSLAIN WHY!!!.....*trys not to moan realy loud in his mouth but a loud moan escapes*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:48 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs and slides his hand up ur shirt and under ur bar and grabs ur breast and rubs it and breaks the kiss and goes 2 ur neck and suck and nibbles on ur soft spot*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks*ill make sure u cant watch
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:01 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..aww but I realy wanted too..

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*trying not to turn him even more on and trying to stop from moaning so he don't find out the secrest I have been hiding but a louder moan escapes as he touchs and sucks on my neck*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:04 pm

[sesshomaru]*kisses u passionatly and smirks wen u moan and massauges ur tounge with his*mmmmmmmmmmm.....*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs and slides his hand up ur shirt and under ur bar and grabs ur breast and rubs it and breaks the kiss and goes 2 ur neck and suck and nibbles on ur soft spot*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks*but then u'll wanna play right now*brings up a earth wall*u'll get 2 see me later but not yet
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:15 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..ohh ok...still not fare...

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*trying not to turn him even more on and trying to stop from moaning so he don't find out the secrest I have been hiding but a louder moan escapes as he touchs and sucks on my neck*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:18 pm

[sesshomaru]*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs and slides his hand up ur shirt and under ur bar and grabs ur breast and rubs it and breaks the kiss and goes 2 ur neck and suck and nibbles on ur soft spot*mmmmmmmmmm...

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*well life is unfair*changes*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:25 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..so don't care still anit fare

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm

[sesshomaru]*holds u closer and gets more turned on and rubs ur legs and slides his hand up ur shirt and under ur bar and grabs ur breast and rubs it and breaks the kiss and goes 2 ur neck and suck and nibbles on ur soft spot*mmmmmmmmmm...

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*ur just gonna have 2 deal with it
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:29 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..nope don't wanna

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*trying not to turn him even more on and trying to stop from moaning so he don't find out the secrest I have been hiding but a louder moan escapes as he touchs and sucks on my neck*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!...thinking...DAME IT HE'S MAKING ME SO HORNY BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE SCARES!!!!!!....*moans more*..S..SESSHOARUUUUUU!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:34 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks nad takes off his shirt and ur and kisses above ur bra and rubs ur back*mmmmmmmmmm...

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*its not like u wont get 2 see later
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:39 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..I know I just wish later was now...

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*trying not to turn him even more on and trying to stop from moaning so he don't find out the secrest I have been hiding but a louder moan escapes as heabove my bra and rubs my back*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:42 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks nad takes off ur bra and sucks on ur nipple and rubs ur back*mmmmmmmmmm...

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*dont worry later will soon
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:46 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..good but its not soon enough.......

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:*trying not to turn him even more on and trying to stop from moaning so he don't find out the secrest I have been hiding but a louder moan escapes as he sucks on my nipples and rubs my back*...S...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUU!!!!.....thinking...SH*T NOW HES GOING TO GO FOR MY PANTS....SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:50 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks nstarts pulling off ur pants*

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*awww im sorry but u have 2 wait
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:57 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..its not your fault...but I still can't wait to play with you...*playful growl*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:..thinking...DAME I'M SCREWED!!!...F*CK!!!...SH*T.....HE IS GOING TO NOTTICE!!!!!!!!.......WHAT DO I SAY....WHAT DO I DO???

the scares on my inner thigh look like this but not all over my body just inner thighs
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Uncond10

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

[sesshomaru]*pulls them off*..wut happened??who did this 2 u??

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*some1s horny
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:16 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and pouts*..very much so!!!!

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:..*looks down sad*ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Cute_s10...no one...I did that to myself......*becomes very ashamed about my scares and waits to see how he reacts*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 pm

[sesshomaru]y?

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:31 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*..ready to go sexy???

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:..*looking down sad*..ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 18 Anime173. .cause it was the only way for me to releave some of the pain I was feeling inside me..I thought if I cut myself and let some of my blood flow that some of the pain would stream out with my blood....*becomes even more ashamed about my scares and waits to see how he reacts*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:41 pm

[sesshomaru]*hugs u*im sorry i made u feel that way

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and giggles*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:45 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her*..ok..*follows you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:..*hugs back*.....its not your fault....you were under a illious...I don't blame you for anything thats happen....I shouldent have done that to myself....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 pm

[sesshomaru]*hugs u*want me 2 heal it?

~~me/shizuka~~
[me]*smirks and walknig 2 the den carring the clothes*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:09 pm

~~~you~~~
kouga:......*smirks and holds her and follows you*

~~~hunting for food~~~

~~castle~~

me:..*hugs back*.....if you want too...I guess....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next