Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 pm

kyoruke:.*asleep*

tifa:...*asleep*

everyone:*asleep*

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*holds you closer to him in his sleep and licks and nibbles on your neck in his sleep and gets harder as you rub his chest and rubs his even harder boner on you and grunts and moans as you rub and touch his boner*....URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!.S...SAMMMMMMMMMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..(O,O HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of him in my sleep snuggling even closer to him and feels him snuggling my breast in my sleep and then feels him licking them and sucking on my top and rubing my a$$ and moans louder and giggles and geting more turned on and moves my hips alittle faster*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....*sticks my hand down his pants and boxers and rubs his manhood*...(O,O........THAT IS REALY NAUGHTY!!!!....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*dead or is he a zombie?!?!?!?*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[D.A.]*goes back 2 sleep*
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*snuggles him alseep and moans a little louder and gets more turned on and rubs his chest and slowly grinds my hips into his boner and touchs it more*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*sucking on his neck*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
[torrie]*holds u closer and snuggles ur breasts with out noing it and licks them and starts sucking on the top and gets harder and presses his boner on u and having wet dreams and rubs ur a$$*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..*dreams get wetter and squesses ur a$$ a lil*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!YEA!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:29 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*holds you closer to him in his sleep and licks and nibbles on your neck in his sleep and gets harder as you rub his chest and rubs his even harder boner on you and grunts and moans as you rub and touch his boner*....URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!.S...SAMMMMMMMMMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.*gets harder and moans and grunts more*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..(O,O HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of him in my sleep snuggling even closer to him and feels him snuggling my breast in my sleep and then feels him licking them and sucking on my top and rubing my a$$ and moans louder and giggles and geting more turned on and moves my hips alittle faster*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.....*rubs his manhood faster*...(O,O........THAT IS REALY NAUGHTY!!!!....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

(SHOULD WE RAPE THEM????)
~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:33 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*snuggles him alseep and moans a little louder and gets more turned on and rubs his chest and slowly grinds my hips into his boner and touchs it more*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*sucking on his neck*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
[torrie]*holds u closer and snuggles ur breasts with out noing it and licks them and starts sucking on the top and gets harder and presses his boner on u and having wet dreams and rubs ur a$$*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..*dreams get wetter and squesses ur a$$ a lil and starts 2 wake a little bit and *(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!OK!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*holds you closer to him in his sleep and licks and nibbles on your neck in his sleep and gets harder as you rub his chest and rubs his even harder boner on you and grunts and moans as you rub and touch his boner*....URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!.S...SAMMMMMMMMMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.*gets harder and moans and grunts more*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...*wakes alittle*.....(O,O HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of him in my sleep snuggling even closer to him and feels him snuggling my breast in my sleep and then feels him licking them and sucking on my top and rubing my a$$ and moans louder and giggles and geting more turned on and moves my hips alittle faster*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.....*rubs his manhood faster and manges to slip off my panties*...(O,O....WOW!!!!!!!!!@,@)

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:53 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*snuggles him alseep and moans a little louder and gets more turned on and rubs his chest and slowly grinds my hips into his boner and touchs it more*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*sucking on his neck and wakes up a little bit and some how gets off my panties and unhooks my bra*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
[torrie]*holds u closer and snuggles ur breasts with out noing it and licks them and starts sucking on the top and gets harder and presses his boner on u and having wet dreams and rubs ur a$$*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..*dreams get wetter and squesses ur a$$ a lil and starts 2 wake a little bit and rubs between ur legs*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*holds you closer to him in his sleep and licks and nibbles on your neck in his sleep and gets harder as you rub his chest and rubs his even harder boner on you and grunts and moans as you rub and touch his boner*....URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!.S...SAMMMMMMMMMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.*gets harder and moans and grunts more*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...*wakes alittle and rubs in between your legs*.....(O,O HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of him in my sleep snuggling even closer to him and feels him snuggling my breast in my sleep and then feels him licking them and sucking on my top and rubing my a$$ and moans louder and giggles and geting more turned on and moves my hips alittle faster*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.....*rubs his manhood faster and moans loudly as he rubs in between my legs and wakes up a little and manges to unhock my bra and so how takes his pants off*...T..TORRIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!....(O,O....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!@,@)

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:13 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*snuggles him alseep and moans a little louder and gets more turned on and rubs his chest and slowly grinds my hips into his boner and touchs it more*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*sucking on his neck and wakes up a little bit and some how manages 2 get his pants off pull down his boxers*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@)
[torrie]*holds u closer and snuggles ur breasts with out noing it and licks them and starts sucking on the top and gets harder and presses his boner on u and having wet dreams and rubs ur a$$*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM..*dreams get wetter and squesses ur a$$ a lil and starts 2 wake a little bit and rubs between ur legs and smirks against ur boobies*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*holds you closer to him in his sleep and licks and nibbles on your neck in his sleep and gets harder as you rub his chest and rubs his even harder boner on you and grunts and moans as you rub and touch his boner*....URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!.S...SAMMMMMMMMMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.*gets harder and moans and grunts more*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...*wakes alittle and rubs in between your legs and smirks as he feels you take his pants off and pull down his boxers*.....(O,O HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of him in my sleep snuggling even closer to him and feels him snuggling my breast in my sleep and then feels him licking them and sucking on my top and rubing my a$$ and moans louder and giggles and geting more turned on and moves my hips alittle faster*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.....*rubs his manhood faster and moans loudly as he rubs in between my legs and wakes up a little and manges to unhock my bra and so how takes off his boxers and slides him in side me and wakes up a little more and starts ride half asleep*...T..TORRIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!....(O,O....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!@,@....DAME WERE HORNY!!!!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*gets on top of him and grabs him and puts it inside me and slowly ridding him half asleep and wakes up a little more*G...GAARAAAAAAAA..!!!!(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)
[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up but still alittl asleep and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:52 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.* gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips half asleep and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*.....(O,O HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of torrie and ride him alittle faster half asleep and moans loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!(O,O....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!@,@....WOW WE WANTED TO HAVE SEX REALY BAD WITH THEM!?!?!?!?!?....HMMM WE MUST HAVE WANTED THEM TO BE THE LAST ONES INSIDE US AND WANTED THEM AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:01 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*ridding a little faster him half asleep and wakes up a little more*G...GAARAAAAAAAA..!!!!(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!RIDE ME HARDER!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:08 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*.URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...SAMMMMMM...RIDE...M.ME...FASTER...MMMMMMMMM....(O,O.....@,@...NAUGHTY BOY GAARA!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of torrie and ride him alittle faster half asleep and moans loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!..*rides hims harder and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!(O,O.....@,@....DAME!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:12 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*ridding a little faster him half asleep and wakes up a little more*G...GAARAAAAAAAA..!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*rides him faster*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!U..UR SO BIG!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!F*******CCCCCCCK!!!!!UR SO F*CKING TIGHT!!!!!!F..FASTER BABY,FASTER!!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!NAUGHTY BROTHER!!!!!!>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:32 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*.URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...SAMMMMMM...M...MORE....HARDERRRR....F*CKKKKKKK..M...ME.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH...Y..YOU..F..FEEL..SOOOO...G..GOOD..MMMMMMMM!!!!!....(O,O.....@,@...NAUGHTY BOY GAARA GOT NAUGHTYER!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of torrie and ride him alittle faster half asleep and moans loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!..*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH T..TORRRIE....D..DAME...YOUR...SO..B.BIG....MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!(O,O.....@,@....OHH SH*T THATS NAUGHTY!!!!!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:35 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*rides him faster and harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!B...BUT I NO U L..LIKE IT H..HUH!?!?!?!?!?!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*,,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...URGGGGGGGGGGG!!!(O,O.....@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*on top of torrie and ride him alittle faster half asleep and moans loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!..*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Y..YES...TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!(O,O....@,@....WOW!!!! BAD)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*rides him faster and harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*wakes up more and goes faster and harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I NO U D..DOOOOOOOO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:28 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*,,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMM!!!(O,O.....@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and wakes up even more and rides more nauighter*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....T....T..TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..
.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!..(O,O....@,@....WOW!!!! BAD)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:36 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*rides him faster and harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)GAARAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I NO U D..DOOOOOOOO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:01 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...K..KEEP...F*CKING...M.ME...HARDER....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!(O,O..GAARA LOVES RUFF SEX!!!!!...@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and wakes up even more and rides more nauighter and relizes I was having sex in my sleep and confussed as to how it started but I don't even care cause it feels to good to ask why*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....T....T..TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...I....L....LOVE...HAVING.
.S..SEX...WITH...Y.YOU....MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!....(O,O....@,@....OHH MY WERE NAUGHTY!!!)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:04 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*I..ILL RIDE U SO H..HARD UR GONNA FEEL L..LIKE UR D*CKS G..GONNA BREAK OFF!!!!!(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I L..LOVE IT 2...AHHHHHHHHHHH..SAIYO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:15 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*..YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...S..S.SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....F...F*CK......M..M..MY...D*CK..
.O..OFF......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!......(O,O..GAARA LOVES RUFF SEX!!!!!...@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and rides more nauighter and relizes I was having sex in my sleep and confussed as to how it started but I don't even care cause it feels to good to ask why*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MMMMMMMMM!!!....(O,O....@,@....OHH MY WERE NAUGHTY!!!)

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*I..W..WILL!!!!!!!!GAARA!!!!!!!!!*rides him harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I ...AHHHHHHHHHHH..SAIYO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:29 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.S...S..SAMMMMMMMMMM...YESSSSSSSSSSS....
F**************************cK!!!!.......(O,O..GAARA LOVES RUFF SEX!!!!!...@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and rides more nauighter and relizes I was having sex in my sleep and confussed as to how it started but I don't even care cause it feels to good to ask why*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MMMMMMMMM!!!....(O,O....@,@....OHH MY WERE NAUGHTY!!!)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:35 pm

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*I..W..WILL!!!!!!!!GAARA!!!!!!!!!*rides him harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I ...AHHHHHHHHHHH..SAIYO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:57 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
F**************************cK!!!!.......(O,O..GAARA LOVES RUFF SEX!!!!!...@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~

(should he wake up now)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 am

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:13 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~

(should he wake up now)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:18 am

[kabuto]*asleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:30 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*nope he's alive and wakes up and sees your gone again and gets inraged this time*...(OOOOoooo he scarry)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:34 am

[kabuto]*wakes up and pissed that ur gone*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:52 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and screams*...KABUTOOOOOOOO....COME HERE....MY PET GOT AWAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:03 am

[kabuto]*puts a robe on and goes 2 his room*there both gone*gets hard cuz hes not wereing a robe*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:10 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and glares at kabuto*...STOP STAIRING AT ME LIKE THAT KABUTO......NOW TURN AROUND SO I CAN PUT ON A RBOE AND IF I CATCH YOU PEEKING I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:15 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe*(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!)

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:21 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and glares at kabuto*...TURN AROUND KABUTO SO I CAN PUT A ROBE ON YOU PERVERT!!!!!.....*quickly bends over and grabs his robe and puts it on and wraps it tight around his wast*...now for the reason I called you in here....I need to bring them back here and make sure they can't leave this time!!!!!!

(should they use a justus that makes us think we like them and want to have sex with them????....o,@)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe*yes my lord

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and glares at kabuto*...go get ready kabuto so we can get them.....

(should they use a justus that makes us think we like them and want to have sex with them????....o,@)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:37 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe*yes my lord*leaves and gets ready*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:45 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and pissed at kabuto for looking at him sexualy*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:48 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe and gets ready*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and pissed at kabuto for looking at him sexualy and gets ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe and gets ready*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and ready*..KABUTO ARE YOU READY!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe and gets ready*YES

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone*....this time kabuto we are going to the exstream length to keep him here...we are going to use the justus we should have used in the begaining.....this time they won't want to exscape they will want to stay here with us at the hide out....I didn't think they would be this difacult but I guess I should have perpared for this ahead of time....lets go kabuto...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:07 am

[kabuto]*pissed ur gone and hard from looking at oro naked and sets up a tent in his robe and gets ready*ok

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:23 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and leaves with kabuto*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 am

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next