ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:09 pm

[me]*smirks and sucks on him*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
[usagi]*hanging by her neck*D.O.B 1984 MAY 5TH....D.O.D: JUNE 6TH

Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:42 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth*.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..*presses my chest close to him*

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME THIER REALY NAUGHTY!!!!!!!....ITS HOT....I HOPE I GET A GIRL THAT LIKES TO HAVE SEX THAT MUCH!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
yoko:*her body laying on her bed lifeless as blood continues to pour out of her wound she had in flicted that caused her death*...D.O.B 1984 JULY 16TH.....D.O.D JUNE 6TH

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19644
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 pm

[me]*smirks and sucks on him*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:DAMN!!I WANT A GIRL LIKE THAT!!!THEY JUST GOT DONE WITH SEX AND THERE ALREADY GOING 4 ROUND 2!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth*.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..*presses my chest close to him*

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DANG GIRLS LIKE THAT PROABLY WILL OUT SEX GUYS!!!!.....THIER EVEN HOTTER THAN BEFORE...THIER MY DREAM GIRL!!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
yoko:*her body laying on her bed lifeless as blood continues to pour out of her wound she had in flicted that caused her death*...D.O.B 1984 JULY 16TH.....D.O.D JUNE 6TH

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

[me]*smirks and swallows his cum and sucks on him faster and harder while rubbing down wut fit in my mouth*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:I GOTTA GET ME A GIRL LIKE THAT!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:12 pm

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME THIER HOT AND FREAKS WHEN IT COMES TO SEX!!! GREAT COMBO!!!!!!!!!.....THIS IS MAKING ME ROCK HARD!!!!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 pm

[me]*smirks and swallows his cum and sucks on him faster and harder while rubbing down wut fit in my mouth*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:THERE THE PERFECT KINDA GIRL!!!!!!DAMN THERE MAKING MY D*CK HURT!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...SH*T MY BALLS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF AND DICK IS GOING TO BURST RIGHT OFF!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:F*CK IT HURTS!!!!!!*gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...SH*T I NEED TO RELEAVE THE PRESURE!!!URG MY D*CK IS HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER WEN U CAN WATXH THEM!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME I WISH I WAS F*CKING THEM..DAME THIER SO LUCKY TO HAVE WOMEN LIKE THEM....I HAVE TO GET ME ONE JUST LIKE THEM!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:43 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:I WANNA B THE 1S F*CKING THEM!!!!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME I WISH I WAS IN BETWEEN THIER LEGS F*CKING THEM!!!!!!!..*starts to beat off*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:09 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:I BET THERER PUSSYS R WET AND TIGHT!!!GOD THAT MUST FEEL GOOD!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME THEY MAKE ME SO HARD THAT I COULD F*CK ALL DAY LONG IF I HAD A GIRL TO F*CK SO I GUESS MASTERBATE ALL DAY LONG INSTEAD.....I'M GOING TO PEEK ON THEM MORE OFFTEN!!!!!!.....I WANT TO SQWEEZE THOSE BIG HOT TITYS!!!!!..........*beating off*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:25 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:F*CK THERE SO HOT!!!!!!!I WANNA F*CK THEM SO BAD!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...I WISH I COULD TITTY F*CK THEM!!!!!..........*beating off*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:51 pm

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:GOD I WANNA F*CK EM SO BAD IT HURTS!!!!!I NEED A GIRL SO I CAN F*CK HER INSTEAD!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...I WANT THIER LEGS WRAPED AROUND ME....DAME I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!......I WANT TO F*CK SO BAD!!!*beating off*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:14 pm

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:F******************CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth as he thrusyt in*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking........SH*T I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!!................*beating off harder*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:IM ABOUT 2 CUM!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth as he thrust in*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking........F***********CK HERE IT COMES!!!!................*beating off harder and cums on themselfs*

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:ANY SECOND...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth as he thrust in*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking.......beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:56 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off*...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:08 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking.......beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....thinking..DAME I WISH THEY WERE MY SINSEI'S THEN I CAN STAIR AT THEM THE WHOLE DAY PICTURING THEM NAKED AND DOING STUFF TO THEM.....

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 pm

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off*...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 pm

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!..*pins you down and thrust in and goes fast and hard and deeper and moans loudly*.
.UAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*........*beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 pm

[me]*moans loudly*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off*...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 pm

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!..*pins you down and thrust in and goes fast and hard and deeper and moans loudly*.

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*........*beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:39 pm

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 pm

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:05 pm

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:06 pm

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 pm

~~~with yoko~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 pm

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us*...brother I think were geting closer to our little sisters...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:43 pm

~~usagi~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us*...brother I think were geting closer to our little sisters...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:53 pm

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us*i think so 2

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:55 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us and sniffs the air and smells us mating and gets pissed*...I think thier mating and who ever is mating with our little sisters is going to have to deal with us....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 pm

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us and sniffs the air smells us mating and gets pissed*i think so 2

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us and pissed that someone is mating with us*...were going to find them real soon

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us and sniffs the air smells us mating and gets pissed*yea

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:17 pm

???:*finds us and pissed that someone is mating with us*...GRRRRRR GET AWAY FROM OUR SISTERS NOW!!!

iruka:*confussed and pissed*...WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

me:*confussed and anoyed*...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:20 pm

[me]*confused and anoyed and covers us up*

[kakashi]*covers u both up confused and pissed*WHO THE HELL R U!?!?!

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us and sniffs the air smells us mating and gets pissed*yea

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*........*stops beating off and pulls up thier pants and wipes thier hands on the grass and watchs to see whats going on*

???:*pissed that someone is mating with us*........MY NAME IS YUKIO.......WERE THIER HALF BROTHERS WHAT IS IT TO YOU.....YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR SISTERS!!!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

iruka:*pissed*...HOW THE HELL ARE WE SPOSE TO KNOW YOU ARE THIER TURE BROTHERS...YOU COULD BE LIEING AND TRYING TO DECEAVE AND HURT THEM......

me:*pissed and anoyed*...DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top