ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:27 pm

[kakashi]*snuggles u and holds u asleep and kisses ur breasts with out noing it and licks them rubbing ur back and get hard and nibbles on the bare skin of ur breasts and grunts smirking and garbs ur a$$ and fingers u wit the other hand*

[me]*manages 2 get on top of him and snuggles him even more asleep and giggles and moans a little louder and grabs him in his sleep*...*smirsk and grinds my hips into him a little faster and moans loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

me:*laying on top of him in my sleep and snuggles him even more and giggles as he kisses and licks my breast and moans a little louder and touchs his manhood in my sleep with out me knowing it*........*touchs his manhood more lustfully in my sleep with out knowing it and moans louder as he grabs my a$$*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ruka:..*snuggles you closer and licking and nibbles on your breast with out knowing it in his sleep and gets harder and nibble on the bare skin on your breast and gets even harder and rubs his manhood on you with out knowing it and grunts and moans louder as he smirks bigger as you grind your hips faster into him*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!*grabs your bare a$$ with one hand and with the other fingers you and gets more harder and grunts*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19648
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:47 pm

[kakashi]*snuggles u and holds u asleep and kisses ur breasts with out noing it and licks them rubbing ur back and get hard and nibbles on the bare skin of ur breasts and grunts smirking and garbs ur a$$ and fingers u wit the other hand*

[me]*manages 2 get on top of him and snuggles him even more asleep and giggles and moans a little louder and grabs him in his sleep*...*smirsk and grinds my hips into him a little faster and moans loudly*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:12 pm

me:*laying on top of him in my sleep and snuggles him even more and giggles as he kisses and licks my breast and moans a little louder and touchs his manhood in my sleep with out me knowing it*........*touchs his manhood more lustfully in my sleep with out knowing it and moans louder as he grabs my a$$*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ruka:..*snuggles you closer and licking and nibbles on your breast with out knowing it in his sleep and gets harder and nibble on the bare skin on your breast and gets even harder and rubs his manhood on you with out knowing it and grunts and moans louder as he smirks bigger as you grind your hips faster into him*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!*grabs your bare a$$ with one hand and with the other fingers you and gets more harder and grunts*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:13 pm

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:38 pm

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:51 pm

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 pm

me:*laying on top of him in my sleep and snuggles him even more and giggles as he kisses and licks my breast and moans a little louder and touchs his manhood in my sleep with out me knowing it*........*touchs his manhood more lustfully in my sleep with out knowing it and moans louder as he grabs my a$$*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*manges to take his pants off in my sleep*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 pm

me:*laying on top of him in my sleep and snuggles him even more and giggles as he kisses and licks my breast and moans a little louder and touchs his manhood in my sleep with out me knowing it*........*touchs his manhood more lustfully in my sleep with out knowing it and moans louder as he grabs my a$$*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*manges to take his pants off in my sleep*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:19 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*rubs his manhood faster*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*rubs his manhood faster*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:24 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:26 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*rubs his manhood faster and manges to take off his boxers in my sleep*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*manges to take his shirt off and licks his chest*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:39 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*manges to take his shirt off and licks his chest*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:43 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*manges to slide him inside me and rides him slowly in my sleep and moans*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:52 pm

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 pm

me:*moans even louder as he fingers me in my sleep*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*manges to slide him inside me and rides him slowly in my sleep and moans*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 pm

[kakashi]*wakes up fully and moans and grunts smirking*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[me]*manages 2 slide him in me and slowly rides him*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 pm

me:*rides him slowly in my sleep and moans*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ruka:..*wakes up fully and grunt and moans smirking as you ride him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm

[me]*manages 2 slide him in me and slowly rides him and starts waking up*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 pm

me:*rides him slowly and moans and starts to wake up*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

iruka:..*grunt and moans smirking as you ride him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:42 pm

[me]*manages 2 slide him in me and slowly rides him and starts waking up a little more*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:52 pm

me:*rides him alittle faster and moans and starts to wake up*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

iruka:..*grunt and moans smirking as you ride him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:04 pm

[me]*manages 2 slide him in me and slowly rides him and starts waking up a little more*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 pm

me:*rides him alittle faster and moans and starts to wake up*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

iruka:..*grunt and moans smirking as you ride him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!F...FASTER....MMMMMMMMM!!!!

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 pm

[kakashi]*wakes up fully and moans and grunts smirking*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!H..HARDER!!!!*thrusts up into u*

[me]*rides him a little faster and wakes up a lil more*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:27 pm

me:*rides him harder and wakes up alittle more moans louder as he thrust up into me*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

iruka:..*grunt and moans smirking as you ride him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....*thrust up onto you*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 pm

[kakashi]*wakes up fully and moans and grunts smirking*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*thrusts up into u*

[me]*rides him a little faster and wakes up a lil more and moans louder wen he thrusts into me*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 pm

me:*rides him harder and wakes up alittle more moans louder as he thrust up into me*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

iruka:..*grunt and moans smirking as you ride him*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....*thrust up onto you*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 pm

[kakashi]*wakes up fully and moans and grunts smirking*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*thrusts up into u*

[me]*rides him a little faster and wakes up a lil more and moans louder wen he thrusts into me*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=117

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top