Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 pm

~~"fast forward to when our daugther's are 5 years old/time skip to next day"~~

~~~hunting~~~
wolve demons:* hunting*...

ginta:.......*hunting*

hakaku:....*hunting*
~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed*...daddy....why is that lady so mean and why does she hate us so much???

me:. *pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and takes off with you*

kouga:......*angry*....

~~some where~~
kei:*smirks*...

~~castle~~
jaken:....*walks around the castle making sure people are doing thier jobs*

rin:.....*goes and eats*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:27 pm

[shizuka]*pissed*
[sesshomaru]*pissed*cuz ur daddy loves u and mommy

[me]*pissed and running with u*

[rei]*smirks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:41 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed*...ohh....well its to bad you love us no matter what..right daddy

me:. *pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and takes off with you*

kouga:......*angry*....

~~some where~~

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:46 pm

[shizuka]*pissed**hugs kouga*
[sesshomaru]*pissed*yea

[me]*pissed and running with u*

[rei]*smirks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:55 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed goes in the wter and snuggles her daddy*

kouga:......*angry and hugs her back*....

~~some where~~
me:. *pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sess the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and runs at full speed and gabs her and slams her to the ground as we slide across the ground with me on top growling*.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR B*TCH SO YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME AND MY DAUTHER.....I CARE NOTHING FOR MY LIFE BUT DON'T YOU THREATING MY DAUGHTERS LIFE ...NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE....I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME.......

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:59 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed*yea

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and runs at full speed and gabs her and slams her into a tree and holding her up by her throat growling*THREATEN ME ALL U WANT BUT THREATEN MY DAUGHTER AND PAY WITH UR LIFE

[rei]*surprised*wer the hell did u come from!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:05 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed and snuggles her daddy*

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them pining her to the ground*.....I CAME FROM HELL B*TCH!!!...WHERE DO YOU THINK I CAME FROM......MY DAUTHER AND NESICE HEARD THE TWO OF YOU TALKING ABOUT KILLING US AND YOU WERE TOLD TO KNOW YOUR PLACE AND NO THAT YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE WHORE.....

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath*...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed*yea

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and holding her up by her throat growling and punchs her in the face*

[rei]*surprised*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them pining her to the ground and takes one of my hands and presses my finger tips with my claws and start to dig into her chest where her haert is and growl a deep demon growl*....YOU F*CKEN WHORE IS GOING TO DIE BUT YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH WHILE I KILL YOU....

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath and in pain*...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed*yea

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and holding her up by her throat growling and punchs her in the face even harder*

[rei]*surprised and in pain*ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them pining her to the ground and diging slowly into her chest where her heart is pericing her flesh*....

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath and in pain and screams a muffled scream*...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:28 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed*yea

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and holding her up by her throat growling and punchs her in the face even harder*

[rei]*surprised and in pain*S..STOP!!P..PLEASE!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them pining her to the ground and diging slowly into her chest where her heart is pericing her flesh*....HELL NO B*TCH...YOU WANTED TO KILL MY DAUTHER AND ME AND STEAL MY MATE....I WORNGED YOU NOT TO F*CK WITH ME!!!

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath and in pain and screams a muffled scream*...P....PLEASE...*gasp*....S...STOP.....*gasp*

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed and snuggles back*
[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and holding her up by her throat growling and punchs her in the face even harder*Y SHOULD I!?!?!?!?!?!

[rei]*surprised and in pain*P..PLEASE..*tears rolling down her cheeks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:13 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them pining her to the ground and diging slowly into her chest where her heart is pericing her flesh*....F*CK NO...YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME AN MY DAUTHER WITH OUT A SECOND THOUGHT AND YOU THINK YOU WILL GET AWAY ALIVE EVEN IF I LET YOU GO CAUSE SESSHOMARU WILL KILL YOU SO EATHER WAY YOUR DEAD!!!......*leaps off her at fast demon speed and makes thick and sharp roses come out of the ground and grab her and wrap around her arms and legs tightly as blood starts to pour from them*....NOW YOU WILL SEE EVERY ROSE HAS A THRONE!!!!!!

I know its kurama frim yu yu but I wanted to use the roses...he's HOT!!!
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Kurama10

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath and in pain and screams a muffled scream*...C...CAUSE...*gasp*....I...I'M.....*gasp*...S..SORRY....*gasp*

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:19 pm

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red and holding her up by her throat growling and punchs her in the face even harder*UR GOING 2 DIE EITHER WAY!!!*drops her 2 the floor and quickly frezzes her with ice and hits her with a lightning attack*SPARKLING PRESSURE!!!!

[rei]*surprised and in pain*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*tears rolling down her cheeks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them*.....THRONES OF BLOOD!!!!!...*the roses wrap tighter and thighter around her arms and legs making blood drain from her wounds as the roses and there thick vain and thrones slice into her legs and arms*

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath and in pain and screams a muffled scream*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:38 pm

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red*

[rei]*surprised and in pain*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*tears rolling down her cheeks and slowly bleeding 2 death*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *rage fills my blood and my demon streaks across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow deeper blood red with rage filled in them as the roses wrap tighter and thighter around her arms and legs making blood drain from her wounds as the roses and there thick vain and thrones slice into her legs and arms*....THORNES OF BLOOD AND DEATH!!!....*the rose vainrip into her legs and arms slicing them off*

kei:*shocked and chocking trying to breath and in pain and screams a muffled scream*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!(IS SHE DEAD???)
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

[me]*pissed and my eyes glowing a blood red with rage in them and sees the b*tchs and more rage fills my blood and my demon streaks go across my face as my hair flows around me and my eyes glow with more rage and a deeper blood red*

[rei]*surprised and in pain*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*tears rolling down her cheeks and slowly bleeding 2 death and dies*

(yea)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:25 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *sighs*...there both dead....no more of a threat even though they never realy were.....I guess demons will keep challanging us no matter how strong we get.....

kei:*dead and her body fried and distroyed*
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm

[me]*sighs*yea

[rei]*dead and her body is in shreds*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

~~some where~~
me:. *sighs*...lets head back to our men and kids now....

kei:*dead and her body fried and distroyed*
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 pm

[me]*sighs*ok

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

me:. *sighs and runs back at demon speed*...the two problems are taken care of...we don't ever have to worry about them....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:54 pm

[me]*sighs*yea

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

me:. *sighs and gets back to the guys*...were back....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed and snuggles back*ok..so do u wanna go home or..?
[me]*sighs and sits next 2 kouga*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

kouga:......*angry and hugs her back*....do you want to go or something else????

me:. *sighs*...umm I don't know....which home are you talking about...I got two homes....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed and snuggles back*either
[me]*sighs and sits next 2 kouga*idk
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:11 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

kouga:......*angry and hugs her back*....want to go home???...

me:. *sighs*...we can go back to my era

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:14 pm

[sesshomaru]*pissed and snuggles back*ok
[me]*sighs and sits next 2 kouga*yea..can we go 2 mine?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

kouga:......*angry and hugs her back*....yea we can go to your era....

me:. *sighs*...alright my era it is..

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:21 pm

[me]*sighs and sits next 2 kouga*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:53 pm

~~"fast forward to when our daugther's are 5 years old/time skip to our era"~~

me:. *waring a sweat shirt with hood over my head hiding my face walkng back to my mansion*...

ryoko:....*snuggles her daddy*

~~you~~
kouga:......*carries shizuka and follows*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm

[me]*sighs and sits next 2 kouga*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm

me:. *waring a sweat shirt with hood over my head hiding my face walkng back to my mansion*...

~~you~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 pm

~~me~~
[shizuka]*snuggles him and wearing a wig so they cant tell its her*
[me]*wearing my jaket with the hood up 2 hide my face and walking 2 my mansion*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 am

~~you~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 am

[sesshomaru]*pissed and snuggles back*y r u hiding ur face?

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

~~you~~

(do you want to do a few fans for me and I'll do a few for you???)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:33 am

~~me~~

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:00 am

me:. *waring a sweat shirt with hood over my head hiding my face walkng back to my mansion*...thinking.....I hope no one notices me....

~~you~~

guys:*walking in a distances from you waring our bands shirts with our album picture on it*..I can't wait for the forgoten love concert....its in two days....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Anime191

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Anime192

one of our ablum cover pitures
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 11 Broken12
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:17 am

[guys]*walking in a distances from u waring our bands shirts with our album picture on*i cant wait 2 go 2 the concert!
[guy1]there so hot!idc if they have kids i'd still get with them
[guy2]as if!!wen we go im gonna go up on stage with them and hold them both and tell them 'hey baby,u dont need 2 call urselves the the 4goten love anymore..just come home with me ill make sure ur not 4goten'
[guys]AS IF!!

*album*
Photobucket

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:32 am

me:. *waring a sweat shirt with hood over my head hiding my face walkng back to my mansion*...whispers to sesshomaru....so I don't get notice.....

ryoko:....*snuggles her daddy hiding her face into him*

~~you~~

guys:*walking in a distances from you waring our bands shirts with our album picture on it*..this will be awsome.....I can't wait to see them in person....

guy 1:yea and hikari and etsuko are so hot....I want then to be mine..I would take care of them and be a father to thier dauthers....

guy 2:..yea right keep dreaming..thier mine..I made the clam frist....

guy 3:..sure you did...they will want me....

guy 4..your three get over yourselfs they will want me once they see me...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 am

[sesshomaru]*pissed and snuggles back*oh...

[guys]*walking in a distances from u waring our bands shirts with our album picture on*ur so wrong there mine!!NO THERE NOT URS THERE MINE!!!STOP COPING ME!!!!!!QUIT IT!!!!

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 am

me:. *waring a sweat shirt with hood over my head hiding my face walkng back to my mansion*...whispers to sesshomaru....so I don't get notice.....

ryoko:....*snuggles her daddy hiding her face into him polls my hood closer as I hear the guys talking about us hoping they don't notice me*...thinking...SH*T!!!!!!

~~you~~
kouga:......*carries shizuka and follows*..why are you guys dressed like that....*talking to you*

guys:*walking in a distances from you waring our bands shirts with our album picture on it*..you guys are worng thier mine and thats that.....YEA RIGHT I TOLD YOU IN YOUR DREAMS....HA YOU ALL ARE FUNNY THIER MINE...ALL OF YOU QUIT SAYING THAT I CLAMED THEM BEFORE ALL OF YOU....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:58 am

[guys]*walking in a distances from u waring our bands shirts with our album picture on*STOP SAYING THAT THERE BOTH MINE!!!

~~me~~
[shizuka]*snuggles him and wearing a wig so they cant tell its her and hides her face in him*
[me]*wearing my jaket with the hood up 2 hide my face and walking 2 my mansion**whispers*so my fans dont see me*hears them and pulls up my hood more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:07 am

ryoko:....*snuggles her daddy hiding her face into him polls my hood closer as I hear the guys talking about us hoping they don't notice me*...thinking...SH*T THIER GETING CLOSER TO US...PLEASE DON'T NOTICE ME....I DON'T WANT TO BE NOTICED!!!.....URG....SESSHOMARU WON'T BE REALY HAPPY THE FAN BOYS HITING ON ME....THIS IS GOING TO TURN OUT BAD IF THEY NOTICE ME.....PLEASE DON'T NOTICE ME YOUR LIFES ARE AT STAKE.....

~~you~~
kouga:......*carries shizuka and follows*..ohh ok

guys:*walking in a distances from you waring our bands shirts with our album picture on it*..THERE MINE!!!!..NO MINE.....I DON'T THINK SO MINE!!!!...KEEP DREAMING!!!!!..NO...MINE..NO...MINE!!!!..NO!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:10 am

[guys]*walking in a distances from u waring our bands shirts with our album picture on*QUIT IT!

~~me~~
[shizuka]*snuggles him and wearing a wig so they cant tell its her and hides her face in him*
[me]*wearing my jaket with the hood up 2 hide my face and walking 2 my mansion*....*hears them and pulls up my hood more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next