ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:12 am

me:*smiles and laughs*..

iruka:..*laughs and smirks*..

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place*

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:14 am

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*

[sasuke]*sends him a text**text*hey kankuro bring over some drinks 2night they guys r coming over 2 watch ayumi and kazumi sensei

Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

View user profile http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:25 am

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place and quickly texts back ok...so she won't see what was in the text and puts it away*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 am

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 am

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 am

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*i cant wait 2 get wet!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 am

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place and starts to think dirty thoughts cause of the wet comment and starts to get hard*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 am

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*i love being wet its so much fun and playing around makes it even funner,like the splashing contests and then every1 is so wet wer all soaked

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 am

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place and think dirty thoughts cause of the wet comments and starts to get hard*..well you also get cooled off...*wishing he could cool of his manhood cause its hot and hard*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:27 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*yea but i never really like the idea of it cuz thats like taking something out right wen u put it in

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 pm

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place and think dirty thoughts cause of the wet comments and starts to get hard*..the water should be nice and cool but not to cold though...*wishing he could cool of his manhood cause its hot and hard*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:48 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*i cant wait!!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:04 pm

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place and think dirty thoughts cause of the wet comments and starts to get hard*..me eather to get cooled off...*wishing he could cool of his manhood cause its hot and hard*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*we almost therer??

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 pm

kankuro:*blushs as she hugs his arm and walking towards his place and think dirty thoughts cause of the wet comments and starts to get hard*..yea...*wishing he could cool of his manhood cause its hot and hard and gets to his house and opens the door and walks in with her*..the bathroom is over there....*points to it*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and walks with him and hugs his arm*ok*goes 2 the bathroom*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 pm

kankuro:*goes to his bedroom and starts to get ready*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:07 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*changes and puts on shorts and a tanktop over it*ok im ready

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:30 pm

kankuro:*get ready and comes out*...me too...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and hugs his arm*ok then lets go!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm

kankuro:*blushs*......ok...*walks out of his place and walks towards the lake*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:24 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and hugs his arm following*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 pm

kankuro:*blushs and walks towards the lake*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:41 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:29 pm

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:41 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and hugs his arm following*we almost there??

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:57 pm

kankuro:*blushs and walks towards the lake*..yes we should be there any second...*gets to the lake with her*ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 7 Anime240...were here.....

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:00 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and hugs his arm*this place is beautiful!!thanks 4 bringing me,i can kinda a pain sometimes..well at least thats wut ppl tell me

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:09 pm

kankuro:*blushs and at the lake*..I don't think your a pain...I'm enjoying showing you around...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:12 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and hugs his arm*thanks thats sweet but i dont thik u'll feel the same way once i get lost

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 pm

kankuro:*blushs and at the lake*..well if you do get lost it just means I'll have to find you...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and hugs his arm*and thats how it'll b a pain..*lets go of ihs arm and takes off her top and unzips her shorts*
Photobucket
Photobucket*pulls them off and gets in*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:07 pm

kankuro:*blushs and at the lake and gets even harder and starts to get a noise bleed but manges to keep his noise from bleeding and takes his shirt off and gets in*..

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*smiles and does a hand stand*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm

kankuro:*blushs and looks at her crouch as she does a hand stand and gets more horny*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*comes back up and water droplest run down her breast*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm

kankuro:*blushs and looks away so he don't make himself more hony and get in tromble for looking at her wet chest*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:50 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai*race u 2 the other side of the lake

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 pm

kankuro:*blushs and realy turned on*...ok..*starts swiming*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:04 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*starts swimming and gets ahead of him*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

kankuro:*blushs and realy turned on and swims faster with out realy trying and catchs up to her*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*swimming and beside him and her breast almost pops out*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:37 pm

kankuro:*blushs and realy turned on and swims with her not notiching yet about her breast*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*swimming and beside him and her 1 of breast pops out so she stops and takes of her top with her back 2 him and puts it back on*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 pm

kankuro:*blushs and realy turned on and swims with her and gets a mild noise bleed from seeing her boob and quickly dunks his head in the water to get it to stop bleeding*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:48 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*dives back under and gets a head of himbut her a$$ is still cloes beside his face*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 pm

kankuro:*blushs and realy turned on and swims faster so he can pass the veiw of her but cause its making things worse for him*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:59 pm

[kakashi]*smirks*
[me]*laughs*

~~ai~~
[ai]*swimming and gets a head of him agian and makes it 2 the other side*alright i win!!

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next