Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:42 am

me: *sighs*...I know I was there with you the whole time...I could tell on that day even though I was trying to prevent it happening to you...three humans actualy died that day, Kaya, you and reizo...when she left this world she took your beleiaf in love with her....I was going to tell you this later and I know your probly going to hate me and probly not want to speek to me....the day she was going to die I disracted you from going to the park cause it would have been even worse for you and reizo...*holding back tears*.....if you had went to the park that day she would have pushed you and reizo out of the way of the car and she would have stilled died but you two would have seen and held her in your arms as she died and I knew and wanted to protect your inocents but my atemps have failed to pretect you from becoming calius to the word and lose all beleiaf in love...but it didn't matter what I did you changed that day and all I could do is watch you change into a dark and angry person....you use to listen to me but when you became shattered you stoped listening to me...I understand if you upset with me or even blame.....cauce I blame myself...I'm your guraden angel and I'm spose to protect you but the one thing I can't protect you from is a broken heart.....

kitsumi:*snuggles his arm and follows*...

reizo tanaka:*hears you sighs and feels like a big jerk cause he doesnt want you to know he feel in love with you a first sight of you and gets to a resturant and goes in with you two and sits down with the two of you*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:49 am

[ryo]*turns and holds u*no can ever keep some1 from feeling that.i dont blame u..thanks 4 not making watch her die..

~~me~~
[me]*sits down bored*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:06 am

me: *shocked when he hugs me but hugs back and another bllush creeps across my face with out me knowing or even understanding why its happening and hugs back as a few tear slip down my face from the tears I had been holding back*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime246..thank you Kyo thats good to hear...

kitsumi:*siting next to him real close*...

reizo tanaka:*hears you sighs and feels like a big jerk cause he doesnt want you to know he feel in love with you a first sight of you and is siting inbetween the two of you*.....

waiter:*comes and hands you menu's and goes to get the drinks you odered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:16 am

[ryo]*turns and holds u*ur welcome but its the truth..*smiles and lets go*come on i see my date on the bench
[nikki]*waiting*
[ryo]sorry it took so long
[nikki]Photobucket
*smiles and hugs him*its ok*sees u and glares*whos she??
[ryo]*hugs back*friend of the family,im told her i'd show her around wen she came and well,she just got here a few hours ago..
[nikki]awww i thought it was gonna b just the 2 if us..*pouts and galres at u*
[ryo]i dont go back on my word..do u wanna do this some other time then???
[nikki]no its ok..*hugs his arm*
[ryo]ok lets go*walking*
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm following*

~~me~~
[me]*reading the menu bored*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:26 am

me: *annoyed at her glares and has a feeling I never fealt beofre and don't know what kind of feeling it is(jeliousy) and becomes annoyed THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime247....at her glares and her acting like I don't exsite and sighs sadly*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime248*mumbles*..she better watch her self or shes in loud of tromble..she can't mess with guraden angel and think you can get away with it....I can use my abiltys on her and she wouldent know what hit her....

~~you~~
waiter:*comes back with your drinks*..have you decied what you would like this evening???

kitsumi:*siting next to him real close*...yes....*tells him what she wants to order*

reizo tanaka:*hears you sighs and feels like a big jerk cause he doesnt want you to know he feel in love with you a first sight of you and is siting inbetween the two of you*.....yes I'm ready....*tells him what he wants*

waiter:*smiles to you*..and what I can get for you miss???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 am

[ryo]*stops and looks back 2 u*come on aneko,im not leave u behind
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm following and glares at u*

~~me~~
[me]*bored and orders*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:44 am

me: *annoyed at her glares and has a feeling I never fealt beofre and don't know what kind of feeling it is(jeliousy) and becomes annoyed ....at her glares and her acting like I don't exsite and sighs sadly*..I'm coming....*follows annoyed and bored*
~~you~~
waiter:*comes back with your drinks*..

kitsumi:*siting next to him real close*...

reizo tanaka:*hears you sighs and feels like a big jerk cause he doesnt want you to know he feel in love with you a first sight of you and is siting inbetween the two of you*.....

waiter:*smiles to you and leaves to get your orders ready*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:57 am

[ryo]*walking*
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm following and glares at u*i got u a present
[ryo]*smirks*really,wut is it??
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm following and glares at u*i brought u some desret
[ryo]*smirks*wut kind?can u give me a taste??
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm following and glares at u*ok*smirks and kisses him lustfuly and wraps her arms around his neck*
[ryo]*smirks and kisses back lustfuly and forces his tounge int her mouth and massages his tounge with hers*
[nikki]*smirks kissing him and moans and breaks the kiss*do u like that kind of desert?
[ryo]*smirks*its my fave

~~me~~
[me]*bored*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 am

me: *annoyed at her glares and has a feeling I never fealt beofre and don't know what kind of feeling it is(jeliousy) and becomes annoyed ....at her glares and her acting like I don't exsite and becomes more sad and annoyed and mumbles*.......tipical..nothing new and nothing changes...he didn't know I was watching all the other times but know he knows I exsites he does it in front of me even then....*thinking...URG WHAT I AM THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?....WHATS WORNG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....I'M SO CONFUSSED!!!!!......I'LL JUST DO WHAT I ALWAYS DO BACK MY EMITIONS OFF AND LET HIM DO AS HE PLEASES AND NOT CARE WHAT HE DOES...JUST BE THERE TO MAKE SURE HE DON'T DIE BEFORE HIS TIME.....*don't relize I'm holding back tears till a few excape from the corner of my eyes and nottices them as I feel the wet tears roll down my face and quickly wipes them away so I don't let more tears excape before I make it rain with my tears that are falling and sighs sadly and holds the tears back and don't understand why I feel so sad and hurt by Ryo's actions*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime250

~~you~~
waiter:*comes back with your drinks*..

kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and rubs inbetween his legs smirking to him*...

reizo tanaka:*hears you sighs and feels like a big jerk cause he doesnt want you to know he feel in love with you a first sight of you and is siting inbetween the two of you*.....*blush creeps across his face as a smirk apears as he gets hard as she rubs him*

waiter:*smiles to you and leaves to get your orders ready*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 am

[ryo]*walking*
[nikki]*smirks and snuggles his arm following and glares at u*
[ryo]ok wer here*sits between u both*
[nikki]*sits close 2 him with her head on his shoulder*
[waiter]*brongs u 2 the menu and leaves 2 get ur drinks*

~~me~~
[me]*bored and notices wut shes doing and rolls my eyes and mubbling*stupid head angel just loves 2 torture me..y couldnt some guy get stuck with him instead of me huh!?!?!i nop u can hear me!!!!idc wut u say next time im picking who i watch over!!!!out all the years i've done this i've never had some1 so...discustingly perverted..any1 can get this guy turned on,at least 4 the other males i took care of only got aroused by 1 person,there lover or gf..but god any1 could get him horny!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:35 am

me: *sad and hurt by Ryo actions but I don't understand and trys not to care and puts emoitionless face and siting bored*

~~you~~
kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and rubs in between his legs smirking to him*...

reizo tanaka:*blushing and smirking as he gets hard as she rubs him and lightly grunts*

waiter:*smiles and comes come back with your food and hands it to you*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 am

[waiter]*smiles*ok r u ready 2 order?
[ryo]ok wer here*sits between u both*u 2 go 1st
[nikki]*sits close 2 him with her head on his shoulder*ok*orders*

~~me~~
[me]*bored and notices wut shes doing and rolls my eyes and takes my food mubbling*god i wish i could just leave already!!!!and i dont care wut he says this is the last male i m EVER taking care of!!!!!!!no regards at all 4 me,like i really need 2 see and hear this!!!!!i have never been so bored in my life!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 am

me: *sad and hurt by Ryo actions but I don't understand and trys not to care and puts emoitionless face and siting bored*...alright...*orders and some random guys is smirking to me and I look away cause I'm annyoed with male humans*

~~you~~
kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and trys to eat as she rubs him in between his legs*...

reizo tanaka:*blushing and smirking as he gets hard as she rubs him and lightly grunts and trys to eat*

waiter:*leaves*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:01 am

[ryo]*orders*
[waiter]*smiles and leaves after he brings back the drinks*
[nikki]*sits close 2 him with her head on his shoulder and rubs him smirking 2 him*
[ryo]*blushs and about 2 stop her but doesnt think u care about him that way so he doesnt stop her and blushs smirking back and getting hard*

~~me~~
[me]*bored and notices wut shes doing and rolls my eyes and tries 2 eat*i'd tell u both 2 get a room but it would pointless and reizo nos y..i swear u've got 2 b the worst i've had 2 b with wen it comes 2 arousal..*eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 am

me: *becomes more sad THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime253while holding more tears back as I see whats going around me and uses one of my abiltys to hide my tears that are starting fall THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime252so no one can see them and it begains to rain outside filled my heart ack*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Rain10...thinking...what is worng with me?!?!?!?!?...why does this hurt so much....I don't understand why I have tears falling when I shouldent even care......

~~you~~
kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and trys to eat as she rubs him in between his legs and glares at you*...WHATEVER!!!!

reizo tanaka:*blushing and smirking as he gets hard as she rubs him and lightly grunts and trys to eat and sighs and grab s her hand and removes it*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:30 am

[waiter]*smiles and brings back the food*
[nikki]*sits close 2 him with her head on his shoulder and rubs him smirking 2 him*
[ryo]*blushs and about 2 stop her but doesnt think u care about him that way so he doesnt stop her and blushs smirking back and getting hard and tries 2 eat and grunting slightly and removes her hand*ok i want 2 eat and if u keep that up i wont b able 2*eats*
nikki]*pouts*awwww ok..*eats*

~~me~~
[me]*bored and notices wut shes doing and rolls my eyes and eats*yea wutever,i dont really care wut he does its no consern of mine,its his life after all.i'd just prefure 2 b able 2 eat with out his grunting cuz its making me lose my appitate(reminds me of wen he stragles him self)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:48 am

me: *trys to eat while my tears fall hiden by my abilty as it rains outside*...thinking...I need to talk to hoshi..I can't stop crying and she's the only one that can make my tears stop flowing....*telphticaly taks to hoshi(you) while tears stream down my face hiding my tears with my abilty*....hoshi I'm realy sad...I need to talk to you......my tears keep following and Ican't make them stop..please tell me how to get them to stop falling...I feel broken hearted and I don't know why hoshi.....what Ryo did and know I feel hurt by his action...why would I feel this way....

~~you~~
kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and pouts but knows hes trying to eat so she starts to eat smirking*..Iwounder why it all of sudden started to rain...thats werid cause its not spose to rain at all today...

reizo tanaka:*blushing and smirking as he is hard from when she rubed him and eats*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:59 am

[nikki]*smirking 2 him and eats with her head on his shoulder*
[ryo]*blushs and smirking and hard from wen she rubbed him and eats*

~~me~~
[me]*telphticaly taks to u and eats*it almost sounds like love but angels dont fall in love..all though 4 the time being we r mostly human so that means it might b possible 4 our human forms 2 fall in love..wuts going on with u??its raining pretty hard..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 am

me: *trys to eat while my tears fall hiden by my abilty as it rains outside and telphticaly taks to hoshi(you) while tears stream down my face hiding my tears with my abilty*....Ryo is on a date with this human girl and I don't like she to much cause she keeps glaring at me and its annoying and if she keeps it up I'm going to strick her with a lightning bolt.....plus she started to strangle him and it brothered me and now my tears are pouring and I need you to help me stop them flowing before I get in tromble with the head angel....please help hoshi...I don't like this feeling...it hurt alot as if I was dieing even though we don't have the cluse what it feels like to die...I have a feeling the head angel knows I'm going to get in tromble

~~you~~
kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and pouts but knows hes trying to eat so she starts to eat smirking*..

reizo tanaka:*blushing and smirking as he is hard from when she rubed him and eats*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:21 am

~~me~~
[me]*telphticaly taks to u and eats*that sounds like love..2morrow after skool tell him u have feelings 4 him but dont say love cuz if we admit 2 ourselves wer in love who nos wut might happen..tell him u dont like wen he does that and tell him u like him..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 am

me: *trys to eat while my tears fall hiden by my abilty as it rains outside and telphticaly taks to hoshi(you) while tears stream down my face hiding my tears with my abilty*....ok..hopefuly he doesn't laugh..ohh yea before I for et I learned why humans like to strangle on another....Ryo showed me but we didn't get to do that for very long so were going to do that some more after his date.....all I got to say I like it alot and I don't blame humans why they like to do it so much.......

(if you want you can time skip to the end of the date)
~~you~~
kitsumi:*siting next to him real close and pouts but knows hes trying to eat so she starts to eat smirking*..

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:31 am

~~me~~
[me]*telphticaly taks to u and eats*0,o..uh..ok..how about u tell me 2morrow..

~~fwd 2 the end of the date/s~~
[ryo]*walking back with u*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs and walks with him*ok now that thats over with weres that store??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 am

me: *walking back with him in sliance hiding that I'm hurt and sad*..thinking..I hate this..I can't be in love with him or at least my human side...I can't alow myself to be hurt anymore..

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*walking with you*..the store is around the corner....*walks to the store and waks in and walks to the female clothes department*..is there anything that catchs your eye????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:42 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*r u ok??

~~me~~
[me]*points*

Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:44 am

me: *walking back with him in sliance hiding that I'm hurt and sad*..no why do you ask???

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looking at the clothes*..ok grab it and you can try it on in the dressing room....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:46 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*cuz u wer really quite all night..

~~me~~
[me]*looks at him confissed*dressing room??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:50 am

me: *walking back with him in sliance hiding that I'm hurt and sad*..ohh yea sorry..I just figured you thought I talk to much so I was trying to reframe from talk to much....so are you going on another date with that human female again???.....thinking...I HATE THAT B*TCH!!!!!!....PLEASE DON'T SAY YES OR I HAVE TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looking at the clothes*..its where you try on the clothes before you buy them to makesure theya fit....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:54 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*maybe but i dont think so..

~~me~~
[me]*looks at him confissed*ok wer is it?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:58 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad*..it doesn't brother you I talk to much or ask alot of questions????

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looking at the clothes*..I'll walk you to it..*walks with you to the dressing rooms*...here it is...go in and try it on....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:00 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*not at all

~~me~~
[me]*looks at him confissed*i thought u wer going 2 help me..i dont think i can put it on..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:09 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad and faintly smiles*..so what are you planing on doing when we get back to your house????

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks around*..I might get in tromble but I guess I will have to sneek in there...*looks around and sneeks in the dressing room*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:14 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*depends..u still want 2 finish or sleep??

~~me~~
[me]*goes in*how do i put these things on??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:16 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad and faintly smiles*..we can still finish....plus its fun to do that....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shows you and helps you put them on as he gets hard loooking at your naked body*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:21 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*ok

~~me~~
[me]dose it look like it fits??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad and faintly smiles*.....you realy like that girl huh???....if your going out on another date with her you must like her...

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:27 am

[ryo]*walking back with u*shes ok..dates just give me something 2 do

~~me~~
[me]helloooooooo!!*waving my hands in front of him*i said dose it look like it fits??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad and faintly smiles*.....ohh...I guess I'll never understand male human's....so compacated

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder*ummm..ahh...ummm yea it fits...*gets harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:34 am

[ryo]*walking back with u and laughs*guys think the exact opposite about girls..*opens the door 4 u*

~~me~~
[me]ok how many do i need??and how do i pay 4 it?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:38 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad and faintly smiles*.....thank you....*walks in and follows him*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder*don't worry I'll pay for it and we can look at the bra's and get you one and panties too...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 am

[ryo]*smiles and goes 2 his room and holds open the door*

~~me~~
[me]ok..how do i get them off???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 am

me: *walking back with him hiding that I'm hurt and sad and faintly smiles*.....thank you....*walks in and follows him*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder*..I'll help you.....helps you take off the clothes..*helps you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:44 am

[ryo]*smiles*welcome

~~me~~
[me]how do we no wut size ot is?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:47 am

me: *sits on his bed*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder*..you will have to hold one up to your chest and see whitch one you think fits and try them on in the dressing room...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:48 am

[ryo]4play or just start?

~~me~~
[me]ok..wut do we do with thses 1s??*holds them up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:52 am

me: *siting on his bed*...whatever you want to do it don't matter to me cause I like doing both....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder*..I'll hold on to the clothes yu want and once we have all the things you want then I'll pay for them...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:01 pm

[ryo]ok 4play then?

~~me~~
[me]ok*bends down in front of him and picks up the clothes*i cant find the shirt..*looking 4 it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:18 pm

me: *siting on his bed*...sure.....*takes off my angel robe**no shirt though*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 5 Anime254

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder and gets a noise bleed when you bend over and holds his noise to stop the blood gushing*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:20 pm

[ryo]ok*undresses and sits in front of u*wut 1 do u want this time??

~~me~~
[me]ok*bends down in front of him looking 4 it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:23 pm

me: *siting on his bed*...sure.....*takes off my angel robe**no shirt though*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*looks at you and gets harder and gets a noise bleed when you bend over and holds his noise to stop the blood gushing*..lets look at the bra's..*looks away so he moise bleed don't gush every where*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:24 pm

[ryo]which 1 do u want me 2 do?

~~me~~
[me]ok*bends down in front of him looking 4 it*i need 2 get the shirt on 1st..got it!*puts it on*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next