Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Empty Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 am

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Twilig11

This is another manga me and random-tomboy's manga anime....we hope you enjoy reading our manga anime story.Alittle about the anime.

The intro

Two little girls didn’t know their lives would drastically change one day by helping a vampire boy and saving his life and the events it triggers and the adventures the two girls experience. Once the vampire community discovers about the two young female human girls helping a young vampire boy, two male prominent and well-respected vampires decide to investigate why these two young human girls would save the life of a young vampire boy. Once the two male prominent and well-respected vampires discover the ware bouts of the two young female humans and decided to meet the two female humans in person to ask why would they save a vampire’s life. Once two male prominent and well-respected vampires arrived to the destination where the two female humans are located and ended up stubble upon a gruesome scene where the two young female human family’s had been slaying and the young female humans nowhere to be seen. The two male prominent and well-respected vampires decided to look for the two female humans and once they discovered where the two female humans are hiding their being attacked by fellow vampires. The two male prominent and well-respected vampires had to convince the fellow vampires to spare these two female humans lives.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Empty Re: Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 pm

me:*smiles*...Hello, my name is (first name then last name) Manami (means Love + beauty) Yuuka (meaning Gentle / superior + flower)..I'm 8 years old....I have a twin sister but were none identical but we have simaler personaltys...our father is a vampire hunter but me and mitsuki don't agree with our father that all vampires are all bad. we try to see the good in everyone even in vampires. Me and mitsuki have compassionate hearts we see the true inner beauity in others.

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Black_hair_
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:09 pm

[me]hi hi!!im mitsuki yuuka.im 8 and i have a sister.wer twins but we dont look like wer twinsbut wer still a like.me and manami dont like how daddy is a vampire hunter.i think hes gonna get us in trouble some day..
Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Zzzzzz11
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:31 pm

me:*smiles*...mitsuki, I'm going to ask daddy if we can play outside today..I'm going to be right back...*runs into the living room*...daddy can me and mitsuki go out and play today???

daddy:*smiles*..yes you and muski may go out and play but you know the rules you two have to be inside before dark..ok Manami.

me:*smiles*...yes dady we will be back before dark..*hugs him*....I love you daddy...I'm going to tell mitsuki we can play outside today....YAAAAAAAAAAY

daddy:*smiles and chuckles*.....ok Manami I love you too and I also love mitsuki...be careful

me:*smiles and starts to run back to you*..we will daddy....*runs up to you excited*..DADDY SAID WE CAN PLAY OUTSIDE TODAY...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 pm

[me]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

me:*smiles and holds your hand and skips to the front door and opens it and skips outside shuting the door behind us*...ok lets go play over there mitsuki...*pointing to a building next to our house that has a allie way*

~~~~in the allie~~~
???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun*...thinking...if the sun comes up any furter I'm going to die and not to metion I'm near a vamoire hunters home...I guess this is how my life ends. I'm sorry my lords. I should have been more careful instead of being so careless...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 pm

[me]ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:03 am

me:*smiles and holds your hand and skips to the building with the allie way next to it*..its suck a beauitful day..*smell the air*..I can smell cherry blossoms and the flowers smell realy sweet today..
Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Cherry10

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun*...thinking...ohh no I hear voices..dame I going to die for sure now..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:05 am

[me]yea im glade daddy let us out
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:20 am

me:*smiles and holds your hand and stops by the allie*..yea daddy don't let us go outside alot and its not fare..I hate being inside all the time, we can't go out during the day or even at night..

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun*...thinking...I can see them..thier that vampire hunters daughters...thier going to find me and tell thier father and I wil be killed..DAME!!!

me:*smiles and turns my head towards the allie and looks down into the allie way and sees a figure that looks about our hight*

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun*...thinking...GREAT I HAVE BEEN SPOTED!!!!!...

me:*looking at the figure questionable*..mitsuki someones in the allie...lets check it out...*grabs your hand and drags you into the allie way*....hello?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun*...please go away..I'm not here to harm anyone

me:*smiles*...are you a vampire boy????....its ok we won't hurt you

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun*..why should I trust you...your that vampire hunters daughters

me:*sighs sadly*..yes thats true but we realy don't want to hurt you
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:26 am

[me]yea we dont like daddy killing vampires,we think vampires r cool
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:45 am

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun and trying to hide his face as tears begain to rstream down his face*..Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime283
I still can't trust eather of you...go get your father so he can end my life aready...*a few more tears fall*

me:*sighs sadly and notices his tears*.....please don't cry..we only want to help you and we can tell your not feeling well and we can help....we know the sun can kill vampires and we can hide you from the sun and get you some blood to drink....you have no choice but to trust us...please beofre out daddy comes outside and he will find you and kill you and we don't want that...we don't want to see you die...*tears start to swell up in my eyes as a few trickle down my face* Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime284
we seen daddy kill vampires before and we don't like to watch someone die and we don't want you to die..please bleave us we can help...you just have to give us a chace to show you what were saying is true..*slowly walks over to him as tears roll down my face*

???:*panicing and trying to hide in the shodows from the sun and trying to hide his face as tears begain to rstream down his face*..please stay back..I don't want to hurt you..my lords won't be happy if I'm killed they will want revenge

me:*slowly walks to him as tears roll down my face and reashs him and conitiously puts myhand out to his face as he pulls far back as he can. and gets alittle closer and starts to wipe away his tears*.....see we have no reason to hurt you...we want to help you..please tell me your name...my name is Manami and thats my none identical twin sister mitsuki

???:*shocked as I wiped his tears away and looks at me curiusly*...umm my name is Ryuu...Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime285
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:52 am

*pulls out my swiss army knife and cuts my wrist and holds my wrist up 2 him smiling*here..i no its not much but it'll b enough 2 help u move with us 2 the emty house down here
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:06 am

me:*takes the pocket knife from you and cuts my wirst*.Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki 2uifyo10
..between the two of us you can replish your stregth....please take our blood and we can hide you till the sun goes down so our dady won't find you....

Ryuu:*shocked even more as he stairs at us curiusly and questionable*...umm are you sure?!?!?!?!

me:*smiles as I wipe my tears away from my eyes with my other hand and holds out the other to him to drink my blood*....yes were sure

Ryuu:*looks at our bleeding wrist and decides to take our offer and bites down on your wirst and drinks some blood and release so he don't drink to much so you won't die*

me:*smiles and holds out my wirst to him*..here talke my blood

Ryuu:*bites down on my wrist and drinks some blood and release so I won't die from him taking to much blood*

me:*smiles and rips cloth off my dress and wraps my wirst up*...mitsuki lets get him in this bulidind so daddy won't find....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 am

[me]*ties up my wrist and nods*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:30 am

me:*smiles and we pick him up with out geting him near the sun and walk in the shodows and push down a few lose boards we know that are lose that we can fit through and tak him inside and sit him down in a ery dark and well hidden corner*

Ryuu:*smiles*..thank you for your kindness...I never met two humans girls so nice before...my lords will be greatful whjat the two of you have done..

me:*smiles*..it was nothing....stay hidden and we will make sure no one comes in here cause today our daddy acualy let us outside to play...just rest and soon it will be dark then you can leave to go back hom to your umm lords...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:34 am

[me]im gonna get a cup*leaves and sneeks back in the house and gets a cup and goes back and cuts my wrist deeper over the cup*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 am

me:*smiles*..let me have the pocket knife next mitsuki...you shouldent be taking alot of blood out..its safer if the two of us put the blood in the cup...

Ryuu:*shocked*..you two realy don't have to give me any more of your blood..you have done enough for me

me:*smiles*...we like to help others and it wouldnt matter to us if you looked like a blob cause we don't like to see others hurt..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:54 am

[me]yea..ok the cups full*brings it 2 him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:09 am

Ryuu:*shocked and drinks it down*

me:*smiles and takes the pocket knife from you and removes the bandage and cuts into my previous wound and cuts even deeper and takes the cup from him and lets my blood to pour into the cup and fills the cup full with my blood and hands it to him and bandages my wrist back up*....ok were going back outside to play before our father comes looking for us cause he checks up on us when he does let us play outside....see you Ryuu...stay hidden...we'll try to check to see how your doing later if our daddy isint keep a close watch on us....*walks to the lose boards and goes out of the building*

Ryuu:*shocked and drinks my blood*....thinking...I never met such kind human girls and thier beauitful...I have never seen such beauitful human girls before...I will let my masters know of thier kindness and all they have done for me....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 am

[me]*smiles and follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:19 am

me:*smiles and walks over to the cheery bloosm trees*...I love these trees.....whispers to you....that boy Ryuu was cute..wasnt he..*blushs*

~~building~~
Ryuu:*closes his eyes and starts to fall alseep*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:24 am

[me]*smiles and nods*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:28 am

me:*smiles and walks over to the cheery bloosm trees*...I love these trees.....whispers to you....I wounder who are these lords he was talking about..I wounder if thier cute too...*blushs redder*

father:*comes over to us*....thier you too are..I have been looking for you two...you had me worried...I thought something bad happen to you two..stay closer to the huse you two..

me:*sighs and hides my bandaged wirst*...ok daddy..we will stay closer to the house

~~building~~
Ryuu:*alseep*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:30 am

[me]*smiles and nods*ok daddy*hidding my arm*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 am

father:*smiles*...ok lets go back by the house...*starts walking ahead*

me:*sighs and hides my bandaged wirst and follows*...thinking..we never get to have any fun....well at least we got to meet and save Ryuu...our daddy will never know...*faint smile apears*

~~building~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:37 am

[me]ok daddy*hidding my arm and follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 am

father:*smiles and walking ahead abd goes back inside when he gets to the house*

me:*faint smile*...ok what do you want to do now mitsuki???

~~building~~

(lets skip to where it gets dark)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:52 am

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:17 am

me:*smile*...we better get inside...I wish we could have checked on you know who but maybe we will see him again

~~building~~
Ryuu:*wakes up and notices its dark out and gets up and walks ove to the lose boards and peeks out ot make sure the coast is clear*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki 7a375_11
thinking...I will tell my lords of the two humans girls that showed suck kindness towards me and my master will be surprised by the fact that two humans could be so kind towards a vampire....*walks through the lose boards and spreads his wings and flys into the sky at vampire speed and arrives at the castle and goes in the big castle doors*.....lords I'm back

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Castle10

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 am

[me]yea me 2..its time b bed im sleepy
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 am

me:*smiles and walks with you towards the house*

~~near the house~~
vampires:*glaring at us and waiting for the perfect time to attack*

~~castle~~
Ryuu:*smiles and goes to the studie and bows*...sorry my lords I'm late..please for give me my lords..

Chi Akai (means blood red):*sighs a sigh of releaf*..I'm galde to see your ok Ryuu...we were worried that you had been killed by a vampire hunter...

Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Chi_ak10
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:33 am

[me]*smiles*

~~castle~~
[Yoru Kouhei](means night)(means Peace + calm)*sighs sigh of relife*yes..just b more careful..well bring u something 2 eat from
Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Vampir13
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:41 am

me:*smiles and walks with you in the house*

~~near the house~~

~~castle~~
Ryuu:*smiles and bowing*....no thank you my lord..I'm not hungry at the moment...I want to tell you why I was late my lords...I lost track of time and ended up near the vampire hunters home when the sun came up and I was trying to hide in a allie from the sun when it came up...after some time spending in the allie the sun was coming close to where I was hiding and I thought I was going to die ti'll I met two young human girls...the human girls are the hunters daughters my lord and the two of them gave me thier blood and even hid me in a dark building to keep me hidden from the sun and thier father so he wouldnt find me and kill me...I'm sorry my lord...these two young human girls were kind to me and I didn't get a chance to say good bye but I knew I had to leave beforethier father finaaly discovered me....

Chi Akai (means blood red):*shocked*..t..two young human girls?!?!?!?!?!?
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:06 am

[me]*smiles*

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*shocked*r u sure it wasnt a trick????they could have gotten there father now
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:18 am

me:*smiles and goes in the living room*...mommy, daddy..were tired...were not that hungry rate now...we want to go to sleep...*hugs them*..I love you momy, daddy...

daddy:*smiles and hugs back*..I love you too my daughter...

mommy:*smiles and hugs back*....I love you too sweety...*kisses forehead*....what about my other sweet daughter....come and give your mommy and daddy a hug good night then

~~near the house~~

vampire 1:*snears*...whispers to the other vampers...just a few more seconds we can kill that dicusting vampire hunter along with his mate and offspring...

~~castle~~
Ryuu:*smiles and bowing*....yes my lord I'm sure it wasnt a trap....one of the girls even pleaded for me to belive what the two of them were saying to me and she even started to cry cause she feared her father would find me my lords...the other girl has simpthay in her eyes and I could tell the two human girls a gentil sprits my lords....my lord the two human girls even cut thier own wirst to give me thier blood..I bleave the two human girls were helping me and now I stand before you now alive...isint that proff enoguh my lord???

Chi Akai (means blood red):*shocked*..well it seem these two young female humans have saved your life...but why would those tow young female humans save a vampires life...I must know why and meet these two young female humans...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 am

[me]*smiles and hugs them*

~~near our house~~
[vampires]good

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*shocked*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:40 am

me:*smiles*...good night....*wlks to my room and puts on my P.J's*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime286
*gets in bed and lays down and closes my eyes*...thinking....I wounder how Ryuu is doing..I hope he got home safe...

daddy:*smiles and hugs back*..

mommy:*smiles and hugs back*....

~~near the house~~

vampire 1:*snears*...whispers to the other vampers...lets wait for the offspring to go to bed so its easyer to kill them....

~~castle~~
Ryuu:*smiles and bowing*....you sound like your going to meet the the humans girls lords and thier father won't be too happy you showing up my lords

Chi Akai (means blood red):*smiles*..don't worry about us Ryuu we can haddle some prethatic human hunter....he's no match for powerful vampires like us.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:50 am

[me]*smiles and goes 2 the room and chages into my pjs and lays in bed falling asleep*
Photobucket

~~near our house~~
[vampires]yes

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*smiles*he will fall 2 his knees 2 us
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:12 am

me:*falls asleep*

~~living room~~
daddy:*smiles and holding our mommy while watching the telvision*..

mommy:*smiles and snuggling up to our daddy and watching the telvision*....

~~near the house~~
vampires:*waiting for the perfect time to attack*

vampire 1:*snears*...whispers to the other vampers...its time to attack...

~~castle~~
Ryuu:*smiles and bowing*....ok my lords just becareful

Chi Akai (means blood red):*smiles*....we will Ryuu...you may go me and Yoru must leave to meet these two young human females..

Ryuu:*smiles and bowing*....yes my lord..please don't hurt them...they are kind you will see with your own eyes my lord...

Chi Akai (means blood red):*smiles*....we won't hurt them Ryuu..we just want to ask these young human females why would the two of them save a vampire knowing thier father is a vampire hunter and that would go aginst his teachings and wishes....lets head out Yoru...

Ryuu:*smiles and leaves*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:33 pm

[me]*asleep*

~~near our house~~
[vampires]yes

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*smiles*yes let
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:00 pm

me:*falls asleep*

~~living room~~
vampires:*takes off and flys trough a window making a crashing noise*

daddy:*shocked and quickely gets to his feet and glares at the vampires*..

vampire 1:*snears and quickely apears in front of our father and takes his claws and digs his claws into his abdomen and blood splatters onto the floor*...

daddy:*stumbles back leaning against the wall leaving a bloody streak where his had glided across the wall as he leaned against it*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Bleedi11

mommy:*gets to her feet in horror as tears stream down her face as she watched the love of her life get wounded and screams*....NOOOOOOoooooo!!!!

vamopire 2:*growls at her cause he knew we would get woken up by the noise she was making and pulls out chains with barbs wraped around the chains and wips the chains in the air and wraps them around her tightly slaming her to the ground as the barbs on the chains dig into her causing blood to pour out*

daddy:*leaning against the wall bleeding from his wound on his abdomen and screams*.. GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE YOU VAMPIRE BAST*RD!!!!!!

mommy:*gasp for air as she is slamed to the ground but manges to catch her breath as tears pour down her face in pain*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Blood-11

~~with me and you~~
Me:*wake up to hear screaming and things breaking and a lot of yelling and gets scared and talks softly*…what was that?!?!?!?!?…*Gets up out of bed hesitantly and walks over to my bedroom door and quietly and slowly opens the door and peeks through the crake in the door as I opened it enough to see what’s going on and I can hear father yelling GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE YOU VAMPIRE BAST*RD!!!!!! and I accidentally talk out loud*..VAMPIRES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?…*Quickly covers my mouth once I resized I talk out loud and sneaks the door open the rest of the way and walk out into the hallway when I noticed you peeking through the crake of your door and wave for you to come out quietly and you sneak your door open and walk out quietly and we start to walk down the hall scared as to what we will find. We finally make our way to the living room holding hands and when we arrive to the living room we see our parents covered in blood and fear strikes me through out my whole bodyTwilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Truete10
and tears began to fall as I look on in horror holding your hand tightly in my grip as I realize our parents are going to die and possibly me and you are going to die*..m..m..m..Mommy, d..d..d..d…daddy!!!..*Tears fall harder not realizing the vampires had noticed us*

Vampires:*smirks covered in blood*

Vampire 1:*smirks and licks some blood off his nails*….well well isn’t the vampire hunters offspring…I will enjoying killing your offspring and they look tasty..*Licks his vampire fangs looking at us with hunger in his eyes*

Daddy:*bleeding leaning against the wall and glares t the vampires comment and coughs up blood*..STAY AWAY FROM THEM YOU BAST*RD VAMPIRE!!!!!…GIRLS RUN GET AWAY FROM HERE FAR AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Mommy:*chained on the floor covered in blood and slowly bleeding to death*listen to your father and RUN my darling children…There’s nothing you can do for me and your father now go!!!

Vampire 1:*smirks and growls at us*..not before you watch your father die…*pulls his hand back and slashes across our fathers abdomen and blood splashes on the walls and the blood splashes over us covering us head to toe in our fathers blood. Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime287

Daddy:*body slumps to the ground as his blood spills over onto the ground creating a pool of blood*

Me:*tears stream down my face leaving streaks on my bloody covered face as I scream*…DADDDDDDDDDDDY!!!!!..*my heart shatters into a million pieces as I watch our fathers body slump to the ground as the rest of his blood pours out of his wound on the floor leaving a pool of blood and I hold on to your hand tighter and yank on your arm trying to make my frozen feet move*
*not a boy or grining eather*
Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki 11353510

Mother:*chained on the floor covered in blood and slowly bleeding to death as she crys as she watched the love of her life body slumps to the ground and she looks at us with a shattered heart and screams*….RUN MY DAUGHTERS!!!..I LOVE YOU NOW RUN!!!!!PLEASE GO!!!!!

Me:*horrified as tears stream through my stained bloody face of our fathers blood and our feet start to carry us with out even a second thought and we run out the front door*…thinking..Daddy is dead now mommy is going to die.. Daddy mitsuki and me knew this would happen but you wouldn’t listen to us…don’t you know daddy with blood shed there’s only more blood shed and there’s no end to this needless killing..

Vampire 1:*smirks and licks his fangs*…I love when my meals are on the move…you know well kill them so there’s no point in them running really but it does make the kill even more worth the kill…*leaves with another vampire to catch us*

Me:*tears rolling down my face as we run through the thick woods of cherry blossom trees*..We need to hide somewhere safe…thinking..They’re going to kill our mommy and daddy is already dead and were going to die next…

(you can do your half of the story)

~~on thier way to our village~~
Chi Akai (means blood red):*gets up and walks to the front castle front doors and opens the doors and walks out and spreads his wings and flys off towards our village*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm

[me]*wakes wen i hear dad yelling and looks through the crack of the door and goes out with u and sees wuts happening and tears stream down my face wen we make it 2 the living room and see our parents covered in blood and cries harder wen daddy slumps 2 the ground dead and runs out the front door with u*

~~near our house~~
[vampires]*leaves 2 catch us*

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*flies off with him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm

vampire:*smirks and drain our mothers blood*

mommy:*dies as they drain the blood out of her body*
~~~us~~~
Vampire 1:…*runing after us grining evily*

Me:*tears rolling down my face as we run through the thick woods of cherry blossom trees*..mitsuki what are we going to do daddys dead now mommys porabley dead and were going to die next?!?

~~in our village~~
Chi Akai (means blood red):*flys to our village*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime288
*flys over the roof tops and starts to smell blood strong through the air*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Anime289
...I smell blood Yoru..it smells like some of our fellow vampires are festing or thier killing for fun we better hurry....these two young human females could be in tromble
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm

[me]*running with u*idk

~~near our house~~
[vampires]*flying qith him*we need 2 hurry

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*flies off with him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:22 pm

vampire:*smirks an sets the house on fire and leaves the house**no girl in the fire just the burning fire*Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Fire10

daddy:*dead*

mommy:*dead*
~~~us~~~
Vampire 1:…*grining evily and catches up to us and jumps in front of us so we can go no where and picks me up by the collor of my P.J top and laughs evil and starts to strangle me slowly as his eyes glow blood red*..MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki Strang10

Me:*tears rolling down my face as he holds me up in the air and screams*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!...M...MITSUKIIIIIIIIII RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!...

~~near us~~
Chi Akai (means blood red):*flys to our village*
*flys over the roof tops and starts to smell blood strong through the air and hears a loud scream*..did you hear that Yoru?!?!?....it sounded like a yound human female...*flys faster*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:27 pm

[me]NO!!!IM NOT LEAVING U!!!!!*gets rocks and throws them at him*

~~near our house~~

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*flies faster*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:41 pm

~~~us~~~
Vampire 1:…*grining evily and tighten his grip around my neck strating to strangle the life out of me and growls at you as you throw rocks at him and stranles alittle tighter around my neck showing you that you should stop throwing rocks cause your making it worser for me*....you better stop human your only making it worse for her......don't worry I won't strangle the life out of you but I will have fun just before drain the blood out of you little tasty human!!!

vampire 2:*flys and lands on the ground a quickely apears near you and picks you up by the collor and starts to strangle you while laughing evily*

Me:*tears rolling down my face as he strangles me tighter around my neck and gasping for air*.Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki K31n10
.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..*gasp*...NOOOooo..*gasp*..MITSUKIIIII...*gasp and raching my hand out towards you as tears stream dowm my face looking in to your eyes with fear that were going to die*...PLEASE....*gasp*..STOP...*gasp*....SOMEONE...*gasp and manges to scream as loud as I can cause my adrenaline is kicking in*...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!...*gasp and feeling like I gowning to black out soon as my eyes start to roll in the back of my head*

~~near us~~
Chi Akai (means blood red):*flys to our village*
*flys over the roof tops and starts to smell blood strong through the air and hears a loud scream*..did you hear that Yoru?!?!?....it sounded like a yound human female...*flys faster*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:46 pm

[me]NOOOOOO!!!MANAMI!!!!!*kicks him in th nuts*

~~near our house~~

~~castle~~
[Yoru]*flies faster*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am

~~~us~~~
Vampire 1:…*grining evily and strangling me and stops strangling me and holds me by the collor and moves my head to the side ready to bite down on my neck to drain my blood out of my body*....

vampire 2:*strangles you tighter as you kicked him in the balls and smirks evily and tilts your head once he has strangled you to the point of al most passing out and ready to bite down on your neck to drain your blood out of your body*

Me:*tears rolling down my face as he strangles me and my vision is starting to turn black and feels him release his grip around my neck and takes long breaths gaping for air as he tilts my head*

Chi Akai (means blood red):*sees the two vampires holding little girls ready to drain thier blood*....I think those two young human females are the hunters offspring....*flys down faster and lands near the vam,pire that has you in his grasp and quickly grabs you out of his grasp and holds you protectivly*....Twilight Moon Tasogane Tsuki 23877710
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next