The Loner & The New Girl That Got Her To Come Out Of Her Shell(Sam Mogami Meets Saiyo Ishida)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Loner & The New Girl That Got Her To Come Out Of Her Shell(Sam Mogami Meets Saiyo Ishida)

Post by random-tomboy on Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:12 pm

~~~PART 1-The Meeting~~~

Saiyo Ishida,a new konichi to the leaft village,was running to the ramen shop to get something to eat from the shop she saw on the way to her new home.She had just moved there the day before and finished unpacking and set her room to suit her likings.The night before she wantted to go to the ramen shop to eat dinner but it was to late so they just order in something to eat.Today she was determined to go there,she hadnt had ramen in months.As she was making her way to the small stand she spotted to figures and smiled to her self hoping to make some new friends.From what she could tell there were two boys eating.The 1st with spiked golden hair and wearing an orange jumpsuit.The second had long raven hair that reached his shoulders and had on a cap covering his face as he looked down at his meal slowly eating.He was wearing what looked like an extra large black t-shirt and a pair of blue shorts that reached his knee even though he was sitting down.He had some beat up converse shoes,they were the old style ones with high tops and the star on the side.She then walked in and sat next to the blond since the one with raven hair didnt seem to be in the mood to talk.She then ordered and started up a conversation with him.
Saiyo:"Hi im Saiyo Ishda,i just moved here"she said smiling warmly at the blond.
Blond:"Hi im Naruto Uzamaki and im going to be the next hokage!!!"he proclaimed punching the air above his head and smiling back.

She decided now might b a good time to ask the other boy,so she leaned over the conter and started to introduce
Saiyo:"Hi im Saiyo Ishda im sure u heard me the first time but im new around here"
He didnt look up,just slowly contiued to eat his slowly.She was about to tell him off for ignoreing her,it was one thing she couldnt stand,when naruto stoped her.Just as she was about to ask why he stopped her an older boy with read hair walked up

Boy:"Hey Sam,lets go its time to get ready,your school opens today"
The raven hair boy stood up and followed the red head in the direction she asumed they lived
Naruto:"That was Sam mogami and his older brother Torrie.They moved here a few months ago.Torrie is pretty friendly but Sam doesnt really get along with anyone.He doesnt have any friends cause he doesnt talk to anyone.In fact no one is even sure if Sam is a boy or girl cause no one has heard his voice"
Saiyo started eating slolwly and became sad for Sam wen she found out he had no friends and decided to try to befriend him and hopefuly change him to be more open with others.At the thought of that her mind wandered back to Torrie and begain to think of why he was friendly and yet Sam rejected and ignored every1 that tried to comunicate with him.She finished eatting,said goodbye to naruto and went home to get ready for shcool.

Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Loner & The New Girl That Got Her To Come Out Of Her Shell(Sam Mogami Meets Saiyo Ishida)

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 pm

~~~PART 2-SCHOOL~~~

When she got home she put on the way to short school uniform.

It was an all girls school,something she wasnt exactly happy about but could live with for the time being.When she arrived at the school she saw a sea of girls,and a sea of boys staring.She spotted Naruto standing beside a girl with short pink hair.They seemed to be friends.

So she decided to go talk to him.
Saiyo:"Hey Naruto"
Naruto grinned at her
Naruto:"HI Saiyo,this is Sakura-chan,sakura this is Saiyo"
Sakura:"Hello"
Saiyo smiled
Saiyo:"Hi"
A blond girl walked up

Sakura:"Ino this is Saiyo,Saiyo, this is Ino"
As Ino was started 2 say hello someone that no one expected to go showed up.It was Torrie and beside him stood a bored looking girl.She seemed a little pissed about something.

Saiyo couldnt help but stare at him a little,which,Ino noticed.
Ino:"Hey dont go getting any ideas!!Torrie is my bf!!"she stated angerly

Saiyo just glared at her
Saiyo:"I dont even no him!!!"
Torrie notice saiyos staring and smiled 2 her causeing her blush which made Ino even mader.Torrie turned to the girl next to him and started talking to her as if he knew her well,then he walked over 2 Saiyo,the girl following close behind him.Every one was surprised to see Torrie there.He wasnt the type of guy to show up there to stare at all the girls.And they were even more shocked that the girl no one had seen before was following so close behind him.Ino smiled blushing about him walking over towords her.
Torrie:"Im sorry miss,I didnt get a chance to introduce myself to you this morning..Im Torrie Mogami"He smiled to her warmly and her began to heat up even more and she stumbbled over her words to him.The girls were staring at Torrie as the boys were staring at Saiyo and the girl clinging to Torries shirt.
Saiyo:"U..um..I..Im Saiyo Ishida.."

Torrie smiled to her and the bell rang.The girls headed inside and the boys left.The girl that was with Torrie went to the farest seat there was.Saiyo got in a little after and the only seats left wer by the girl.So she took a seat and waitted for role call.

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: The Loner & The New Girl That Got Her To Come Out Of Her Shell(Sam Mogami Meets Saiyo Ishida)

Post by random-tomboy on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:47 am

~~~PART 3-ROLE CALL~~~

The teacher started down the list

Iruka Sensei:"Hinata Hyuuga"

Hinata:"H..here.."
Iruka Sensei:"Sakura Haruno"

Sakura:"Here"
Iruka Sensei:"Ino Yamanaka"

Ino:"Here"
Iruka Sensei:"Temari"

Temari:"Here"
Iruka Sensei:"Tenten"

Tenten:"Here"
Iruka Sensei:"Saiyo Ishida"
Saiyo:"Here"
Iruka Sensei:"And finaly the newest student we had 2 sign up,Samantha Mogami"
Sam just raised here hand and everyone looked back shocked to hear that she was a girl.Even Saiyo was little startled by the discovery.Although Saiyo was the newset person in the village Sam was the last one to get signed for the school.
Iruka Sensei:"Ok everyone for the next few days were going to go over the rules,consiquenses,and what we will be doing for the next few weeks"
Finally lunch came around.Sam left the classroom and outside at the gate stood Torrie with a bento for her.Saiyo went down to talk to Sam and try to get to know her but,just like before,Ino tried to start something with her.All the boys were out for there lunch period and decided to go with Torrie to find out who the new girl was,even Sasuke Uchiha was courios about what got everyone wound up.
Torrie:"Hey I brought you your lunch"
Sam just nodded and took the bento,it was strange for a girl to have such a plain bento but the boys didnt seem to mind.
Ino:"Were do you think your going!?!?!"
Saiyo:"NONE OF YOUR BUSSNESS!!!"
Torrie saw Saiyo and Ino yelling at each other and quickly jumped the fence to stop them
Torrie:"Hey Saiyo.Ino dont go starting problems for her.No matter what you say Im NOT your boyfriend"
Ino:"Ohhhhh dont be like that Torrie-kun!!"
Saiyo smiled and blushed to Torrie and glared and growled at Ino.Sam climed up the tree beside the fence carring her bento in her mouth and tugging at her skirt and sat down on a branch and started to eat her lunch.Naruto and the others smirked amd looked up her skirt as climed the tree and they too jumped the fence and scurried up the tree
Naruto:"Hi Im Naruto Uzamaki!"
Sam just looked at him and contiued to eat.Sasuke attempted to talk to her and Sakura saw and ran over to the tree and started yelling at Sam.Sam just looked down at her and flipped her bento over covering Sakura's head in rice,vegetables,and dried fruit.
Sakura:"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!U LITTLE B*TCH!!!*
Sam simply smirked as Sakura continued to yell at her.
Torrie:"I told you dont called me that Ino..I gotta go,my lunch is about over.."He turned and walked away,jumped the fence and the boys followed.
Ino:"STAY AWAY FROM TORRIE HES MINE!!!!!!!!!
Saiyo growled at her angrly
Saiyo:"HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU!!!!!!"
Sakura:"STOP SMIRKING U DEMONONIC WHORE!!!!!!!"
Sam glared at her,jumped down and punched Skura right in the gut,causing her 2 duffle over.
INO:"YOU TRAMP HES MINE!!!!"
Saiyo:"THATS IT!!!!"
She punched her hard in the face leaving a print.Unfortunatly for them both,the principal just happened to be walking by and saw nothing but the punchs.
Prinipal:"BOTH OF YOU,MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!!"He shouted pointting at Sam and Saiyo.They both followed him to his office to await there punishment.

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 am

~~~PART 4-SUSPENTION~~~

The principal sat them in his office and pulled out the rule book and took out a few sheets of pink paper
Principal:"I will not allow this in my school,you are both SUSPENED!!!"
Saiyo sighed and Sam rolled her eyes
Principal:""You will both be staying in the front office until the end of school,come back next week"
With that he showed them to the main office
Saiyo:"So your Sam?"
Sam just looked at her and heasitently opened her mouth to reply,which surprised Saiyo since Naruto said she never spoke to anyone
Sam:"..Y..yea.."
Saiyo smiled and soon enough her and Sam became close friends.After school Torrie came to get Sam
Torrie:"Hey Sam,hi Saiyo"
Sam hugged him and Saiyo blushed and stummlbled over her words
Saiyo:"Um..hey t..torrie.."
Sam:"Can she come over and spend the night until we go back to school?"
Torrie,startled to hear his sisters voice in front of some other then himself just nodded in disbelife
Sam:"Ask ur parents and come by our house if u can.."
Sam gave her the adress and Saiyo went home and asked and went to Sams house a few hours later

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:59 am

~~~PART 5-SLEEPOVER AND A SAD STORY~~~

Saiyo rang the bell and Sam opened it and helped Saiyo bring in her bags.Saiyo smiled and looked around expecting to see Sams parents but saw no one but Sam.
Saiyo:"Hey Sam are your parents still working??"
Sam stoped causing Saiyo to bump into her,and Sam turned around with a big fake smile that Saiyo saw through easily.
Sam:"Oh,no there not working late,there dead.They died when i was 8 cause of me"
She turned and walked with Saiyo to her room
Saiyo:'Wow..that means Torrie must be all she has really..'
Sam:"Ok this is my room"
She placed the bags on the floor and turned the tv on
Sam:"You can put on what you want"
Saiyo nodded and put on Bleach.
Sam:"What do you want to eat?Its Torries turn 2 cook"
Saiyos face lit up at the thought of Torrie cooking her dinner
Torrie:*opend the door to Sams room with out a shirt on and eyes cloesd*"hey Sam whens Saiyo coming over?"
*Torries body*
Ace Pictures, Images and Photos
Saiyo blushed bright red and turned away
Saiyo:"U..Um..hi Torrie.."
Torrie:"oh,I didnt know you were here already..so what do you 2 want for dinner??"
Saiyo,still blushing red told him and left to cook
Sam:"You like brother"
Saiyo blushed reder
Saiyo:"N..No I dont!!"
Sam:"Yes,you do I can tell..why dont you tell him,he likes you to"
Saiyo:"I cant,hes your brother"
Sam:"So?"
Saiyo:"I cant date my best friends brother"
Sam smiled about her coment
Sam:"Its ok,I want you to"
Saiyo:"ok.."
She sounded unsure
Sam:"Ill tell brother you like him"
Saiyo:"ok"
Torrie brought them dinner and ate in his room before crashing out in his rice balls.Sam and Saiyo went to sleep,Saiyo egearly awaiting the next day

Last edited by random-tomboy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:34 pm

~~~PART 6-Torrie to the rescue~~~

Torrie woke up and went out to the pattio and started to work out like every morning.Sam got up and started to make breakfast as Saiyo slept in.
Torrie called out to Sam we he saw her walk by.
Torrie:"Hey Sam,Saiyo up yet?"
Sam:"No,why you wantted to ask her out?"
Torrie's face turned beat red
Torrie:"S..shut up Sam!"
Sam smirked
Sam:"Right on the mark...why not ask her out then?"
Torrie:"Im two years older then her,she wont like me"
Sam:"Never hurts to ask"
Torrie just kept quite and kept working out
Saiyo walked out a few minites later forgetting were she was

Torrie blushed like hell when he saw her,and saiyo blushed like hell seeing Torrie in his boxers.Torrie pretended everything was normal hiding his blush and smiling
Torrie:"Good morning Saiyo"
Saiyo:"M..Morning T..Torrie.."
Sam served the breakfast and after her and Saiyo went out to wak around.Torrie went to train.Later a man came and started to annoy them.Torrie walked by after and saw him and got in front of Sam and Saiyo.
Torrie:"Leave.NOW"
Sam whispered to a red faced Saiyo
Sam:"Brother works out 3 times a day sometimes more"
Saiyo felt her face heat up more as she refrained from staring at his butt
Torrie:"You two ok??"
Sam nodded
Saiyo:"Y..yea.."
Torrie:"Hungry?"
Saiyo:"Yea"
Torrie:"Ok then lets go out to the ramen shop"
Saiyo:"Ok"
Sam:"I'd love to go but i kinda gotta do something..so you to have fun!!"
Sam walked off quickly before they could stop her
Torrie:"Ummmm..ok?Well we can still go then"
Saiyo blushed
Saiyo:"Ok"
With that they walked to the ramen shop

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top