Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's)

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:22 pm

[me]*follows*
[kiba]*smiles*yea i do 2
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's)

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:20 pm

me:*smiles holding my skateboard and walking with kiba* I really don't like that ino or sakura and if they keep giving me a hard time I'm just going to kick thier ass's!!

sasuke:*faintly blushes and walks with you* so about what I said about being mean when we were aguing about the family thing its just I'm not use to having someone having a simaler past like mine. so I was worng for acting like that to you.

iruka:*at his duplex's*.

gai:*at his duplex's

guys:*at thier duplex's*

girls:*at thier duplex's*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:37 pm

[me]*follows*its ok
[kiba]*smiles*yea they act like that 2 every girl
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:43 pm

me:*smiles holding my skateboard and walking with kiba* well those two better knock it off to me and hikari or they will have missing teeth. belive me I will do it too. we were only trying to be nice to them and they acted as if thier better well I would say thier no better than dog shit. I'm sorry I had to say it but it needed to be said. we wanted to become friends with them but I don't see it happened so I'm not waisting my time on them.

sasuke:*faintly blushes and walks with you* alright hikari. so how do you like your new family???

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:47 pm

[me]*followsi love them,there really nice and treat as if im really there kid or sister
[kiba]*smiles*thats good then u and me can spend more time 2gether then*blushs*
ya no if u want to..
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

me:*blushes and walks with kiba* yea I would like that. Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 B015f_MinitokyoFemaleScansToHeart2_

sasuke:*faintly blushes and walks with you* thats good. *talks softly thinking out loud* so thats how they do things around here when you lose your whole family. *talks normal* well we can hang out maybe more like this it would be nice to have a female friend thats not trying to hang all over me. *he faintly blushes more without knowing it*Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 141f13f9

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm

[me]*follows*ok id like that*pokes his cheek and feels his 4head*r u ok?ur face is pink

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*ok cool

[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:33 pm

me:*blushes and walks with kiba* so where did you live before here???

sasuke:*blushes even reder* umm no I'm fine ha ha.
Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Lolz

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:36 pm

[me]*follows*ok if u say so..
[kiba]*smiles blushing more*a small village
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:52 pm

me:*blushes and walks with kiba* thats cool *gets to the skatepark and sees my bro's friends* man my bro's friends are here. T_T I was hoing they wouldnt be here today. ohh well.

bro's friends
Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Hikarunogogroupguys

sasuke:*blushes even reder* are you aya close???

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:00 pm

[me]*follows*very..oh no my bros friends r here 2??damn it..oh well*sits*

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*y?wuts wrong?
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:06 pm

me:*sighs* well my bro don't know I'm out on a date or out with a guy and he is so protective of me and so is his guy friends. my bro can't tell me I can't go on a date cause my mom and dad said it was ok cause they both trust me but my bro protested on that subject so yea pretty much the reason I said that. plus they wil call my bro and tell him. T_T

bro's friends:*havent notice me yet*

sasuke:*blushes even reder* why whats worng??? *sits*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:12 pm

[me]*sighs*u met my bro..hes so over protective of me..they might tell him im hanging out with a boy..well kotarou wont and tatsuki might not and yuuto may not either but yuuto is such a flirt..

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*y?wuts wrong?
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:34 pm

me:*sighs* plus kaji has a thing for me. he's the brown hair one. the guy with the blonde and black hair is tristen. the light black hair is Shou and the blushesh black is Daichi. so if kanji says something to you just agnore it. he's like for the longest time ever since he's been friends with my bro.

bro's friends:*havent notice me yet*

sasuke:*blushes even reder* ohh. so that yuuto likes you hikari???

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 pm

[me]*sighs*yea..hes the 1 with the light brown hair,he likes all the girls really,tatsuki has black hair and kotarou is the blond
[tatsuki]..Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Pic09211
[kotarou]*sees me*Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Pic09212hi hikari!mind if we join u?
[me]*smiles 2 him*sure kota
[kotarou]*sits*
[tatsuki]*sits*
[yuuto]*smirks*Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Pic09210hey hikari*sits*
[me]...i didnt say anything 4 u 2 sit
[yuuto]*laughs*u no u love me
[me]uh huh sure

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*ok
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*hey hikari

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*ok
[every1]*follows*
[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:19 pm

me:*sighs* I think they finally notice that I'm here.

kaji:*sees me and slateboards over to us smirks* hay aya who's he??? *glares at kiba*
.Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Hikarunogogroupguys-1

Daichi:*sees me and skates over to us smiles* hay aya.
Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Hikarunogogroupguys-2

tristen:*sees me and skatesboards over to us smiles* hay aya your bro know your here with a boy???Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Hikarunogogroupguys-3

Shou:*sees me and skateboards over to us smiles* hay aya.
Naruto Charcter's comming to the real world (love storie's) - Page 6 Hikarunogogroupguys-4

me:*sighs annoyed*hay guys and kanji its none of your bussness who he is and no my brother doesnt know I'm out with a boy. its not his conceren when my parents said I could go out with boys.

sasuke:*sighs and alittle annoyed about yuuto*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:34 pm

[me]*smiles*sasuke this is kotarou
[kotarou]*smiles*hi
me]*smiles*tatsuki
[tatsuki]*emotionless*hm
[me]and some1 that doesnt matter
[yuuto]*smirks and laughs*u no u dont mean that
[me]..this is yuuto..guys this is sasuke
[yuuto]hey does ur bro no ur out on a date with a boy?
[me]its not a date and its none of his consern

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*im kiba

[kakashi]*follows*
[asuma]*follows*hey hikari
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:48 pm

kaji:*glares at kiba* hay I'm kaji aya's boyfriend

me:*annoyed and growls at him* your not my boyfriend how many times do I have to tell you it will never happen.

kaji:*smirks and laughs* you won't be able to resit me for long aya.

me:*glares annoyed* whatever

Daichi:*smiles* I'm daichi

tristen:*smiles* hay I'm tristen

Shou:*sighs* shou

me:*sighs annoyed*umm could you guys like go away cause its not a date with other people taging along

kaji:*smirks* I don't think your brother would like it we left you alone with a boy

me:*glares at kaji*

sasuke:*alittle annoyed about yuuto* hay

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:56 pm

[me]*smiles*so any new problems come up
[kotarou]*smiles*actually no
me]*smiles*thats good
[tatsuki]*emotionless*
[yuuto]*smirks*yea it gives US more time 2gether
[me]..i wasnt talking 2 u

[kiba]*smiles blushing more*y its not like im gonna do something

[every1]*at there duplex*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:08 pm

kaji:*glares at kiba* I don't know that you might be trying to get into aya's pants for all we know

me:*glares annoyed and yells at him* SHUT UP KAJI YOU PERVERT!!! MAN YOUR SO STUPID SOMETIMES. I KNOW GUYS THINK ABOUT SEX BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THATS THE ONLY THINGS GUYS WANT TO DO WITH ME. YOU BIG JERK *punches him in the head* HMP!!! *turns bright red from talking about sex*

kaji:*rubs his head and laughs* awwwww is aya embarrassed

me:*glares and growls at him with my red face* KEEP IT UP AND I WILL GIVE YOU A NUT CRACKER!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!

kaji:*goes silent*

Daichi:*laughs at my red face and laugh harder at kaji*

tristen:*laughs at my red face and laugh harder at kaji*

Shou:*laughs at my red face and laugh harder at kaji*

sasuke:*alittle annoyed about yuuto* whispers to you....so I see you have your own fanboy your self.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:14 pm

[me]*sighs and whispers back*and theres even more and skool..pretty much all of them..aya 2
[yuuto]*smirks*y ru out with htis guy anyways,u no wut he just wants 1 thing
[kotarou]*shocked*yuuto ur being a jerk
[me]*pissed*YEA U R,HES A GUY OF COURSE HE THINKS ABOUT SEX BUT THATS NOT ALL HE WANTS BESIDES HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE ME!!
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*blushing more*its ok aya
[akumaru]*bites kajis butt*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm

kaji:*screams in pain* AHHHHHHH WTF WHERE DID THIS DOG COME FROM

me:*laughs my ass off* HAHAHHAHAHAHA KAJI JUST GOT BIT IN THE ASS BY AKAMARU. GOOD BOY AKAMARU!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! *holding my sides laughing*

Daichi:*laughs harder at kaji*

tristen:*laughs harder at kaji*

Shou:*laughs harder at kaji*

sasuke:*alittle annoyed about yuuto* whispers to you....dame then you do understand how I feel about fangirls and why I hate them so much. he's being a jerk. he better back off me of I'm going to kick his ass.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:33 pm

[me]*pissed and whispers back*yea
[yuuto]*smirks*doesnt look that way 2 me
[kotarou]*mad*hey yuuto knocke it off!!
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*blushing more and laughs*
[akumaru]*bites down harder growling*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:39 pm

kaji:*screams in pain and wiggling his butt trying to get alamaru off his butt* AHHHHHHHHHHH GET THIS STUPID DOG OFF ME!!!

me:*laughs my ass off falling on the grond holding my sides* OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A WODDLING DUCK!!!!!

Daichi:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HE DOES!!!

tristen:*laughs harder at kaji*OMG MY SIDES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Shou:*laughs harder at kaji* THIS IS SOO FUNNY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

sasuke:*growls at yuuto* you better knock it off were only friends neather of us like each other that way. so if I was you back off and leave me alone or your asking for it!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:47 pm

[yuuto]*smirks*not gonna happen*thinks*his aura is red..anger..hes so full of it he does like her
[kotarou]*mad*lets go yuuto
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*laughs pissed*DONT CALL MY DOG STUPID!!
[akumaru]*bites down harder growling*GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 pm

kaji:*screams in pain and wiggling his butt trying to get alamaru off his butt* AHHHHHHHHHHH FINE JUST GET HIM OFF ME!!!!

me:*laughs my ass off on the ground holding my sides* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Daichi:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

tristen:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Shou:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

sasuke:*growls at yuuto* you know your eather hard of hearing or deaf you should back off and I'm not saying it again or I'm going to have to split open your big fat lip and that big head of yours!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:58 pm

[yuuto]*smirks*no*getes a cphone call*yea?[...]oh hey[...]thats 2night?ok ill b over in a bit*hangs up*4got i had a date*leaves*
[kotarou]*mad*
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*pissed*akumaru stop
[akumaru]*lets go and pees on his leg b4 running over 2 kiba*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:05 pm

kaji:*looks at his leg and makes a funny face* T_T gee thanks for the parting gift *shakes his leg trying to get the pee off*

me:*laughs my ass off on the ground holding my sides* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! OMG *gets to my feet laughing*

Daichi:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

tristen:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Shou:*laughs harder at kaji* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

sasuke:*annoyed* what an ass!! T_T

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:07 pm

[kotarou]*mad*ignore him
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*pissed and laughing*
[akumaru]*wags his tail and licks ur leg*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:21 pm

kaji:*looks at his leg making a funny face and shacking his leg* T_T

me:*smiles and knells down and pets akamaru*

Daichi:*smirks*

tristen:*smirks*

Shou:*smirks*

sasuke:*sighs* fine but he keeps up with the annying attude I will hurt him.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:26 pm

[kotarou]*mad*
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*wanna see akumaru change colors?
[akumaru]*wags his tail and licks ur leg*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:28 pm

me:*confussed* change colors?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? umm dogs do that?!?!?!?!? o,O

Daichi:*confussed*

tristen:*confussed*

Shou:*confussed*

sasuke:*sighs* well since he is gone lets try and order and eat like we planed

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:31 pm

[kotarou]*mad*
[me]*pissed*ok
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*akaumaru does,hes a very speacil dog rnt ya buddy?
[akumaru]*wags his tail and licks ur leg and barks happily*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:00 am

me:*confussed and laugh* alright but I still don't understand how though

Daichi:*confussed*

tristen:*confussed*

ranom guy:*comes and takes everyone's orders and leaves to make them*

sasuke:*sighs* well lets get this off to a better start. ohh yea I wounder how that guys face is doing I did beat the hell out of him after what he did.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:03 am

[kotarou]oh u mean tamaki?
[me]*pissed*yea
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*ok
[akamaru]*wags his tail and licks ur leg and barks happily*

[kiba]*smirks and shoots the pelet in his mouth*
[akamaru]*starts turning red and growls at kaji trying 2 scare him away*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 am

kaji:*looks at akakmaru scared* ummm I just going to umm go...see you guys later *runs off*

me:*shocked* o,O

Daichi:*shocked* o,O

tristen:*shocked* o,O

sasuke:*sighs* ohh is that his name well yes I mean him.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 am

[kotarou]hes at the hospital
[me]*pissed*good jackass gave me a black eye*moves hair showing it*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*ok
[akamaru]*licks ur legs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 am

me:*shocked* o,O wow I think he peed his pants.

Daichi:*shocked* o,O yea

tristen:*shocked* o,O wow

Shou:*confussed* wow I don't know what just happened but that was kind of funny

sasuke:*sighs* good he deserved it. the other guy got a good ass woping himself from aya.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:06 am

[kotarou]yea
[me]*pissed*good
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*
[akamaru]*licks ur legs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:11 am

me:*shocked* o,O

Shou:*confussed* o,O

sasuke:*sighs*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:23 am

[kotarou]well we g2g
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*
[akamaru]*licks ur legs*arf arf arf!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:28 am

me:*shocked* o,O umm what is it akamaru. ummmmm I don't speak dog sorry *looking at akamaru confussed*

sasuke:*sighs* nice meeting yo guys

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 am

[kotarou]u 2
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*he wants u 2 hold him
[akamaru]*licks ur legs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:47 am

me:*shocked* ohh *carefully picks akamaru up and pets him*

sasuke:*sighs* see yea around

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 am

[kotarou]*leaves*
[me]*pissed*
[tatsuki]*emotionless*

[kiba]*smirks*
[akamaru]*licks ur face*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 am

me:*giggles as akamaru licks my face*

Daichi:*shocked* o,O I think we will get back to skating. see you guys around. nice meeting yo kiba

ranom guy:*brings the food and leaves*

sasuke:*sighs*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:10 am

[me]*pissed and sighs*

[kiba]*smirks*u 2
[akamaru]*licks ur face*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:13 am

me:*giggles as akamaru licks my face* sorry about what happened

Daichi:*leaves*

tristen:*leaves*

Shou:*leaves*

sasuke:*sighs and eats* it looks like my apploge dinner is turning out bad. sorry about that.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:18 am

[me]*pissed and sighs*its ok,im the 1 thats sorry

[kiba]*smirks*its fine
[akamaru]*licks ur face*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:35 am

me:*giggles as akamaru licks my face* ok ready to skateboard kiba

sasuke:*sighs and eats* it looks like my apploge dinner is turning out bad. sorry about that.
~~duplex~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next