Bounded By Fate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bounded By Fate

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Bounded By Fate

Chapter 1 ~Admission~

My name is Illyria Ryuzaki and I am part Japanese/Caucasian American girl, but I could never have predicted how drastically different my life would become than the average person living in Los Angeles, California metropolitan area. If I had a chance to go back in time to tell my past self about our future, fate had delt us, I would have laughed calling myself crazy. Shoot, I hardly believe it myself, it all started on my 32nd birthday when my life twisted into an intresting reailty I never knew could exsist in the real world or the fact my fate would be tied to complete handsome stranger.

I met my best friend outside one of the most popular clubs in Los Angeles called Mystic Moon to celebrate my 32nd birthday. I was hoping for a few laughs, drinks and getting on the dance floor shaking my money maker although I doubt anyone would want to see my big donkey butt jiggling all over the dance floor. I am by no means a thin supermodel type nor I am considered overweight. I am a curvy women with big hips, large breast and enough ass to spare, long waist length black hair, light green eyes but that night I wanted to dress to kill since I am nearing my mid thirties, figured I should live a little before I have two feet in the grave. I wore a short strapless clingy v neck dress in a deep purple that comes just above the knee with my pair of black sexy open toe 3 inch heals and my hair in a cute updo with a few butterfly rhinestone hair clips accenting my hair.

"Illyria?"
I hear a soft feminine voice call out my name and I turned in the direction I heard the voice echoing from with a huge grin on my face.

"Elizabeth! It's about time you showed up! Your 15 mintues late!" I playfully teased Elizabeth about her essive need to alway be late and coming up with the ridiculous excuse why she has made me wait for her yet again.

"15 mintues, only? That has to be a new record." Elizabeth laughed nervously knowing  her best friend was upset with her for being late again while trying to come up with elaborate excuse for her tartness.

"Let me guess fido got ahold of your panties, chewing the crotch part out of every pair you own, since you wear only skirts you didn't want to go commando to the club, flashing your snatch to everyone so you went on a shopping spree to get you a new pair of scantily clad underwear and lost track of time?"

"Ahaha, how did you know? Are you sure your not physic or something because that is exactly what happend and its pickle not fido."

"Yeah yeah, pickle I know. Seriously why would you name your dog, pickle?"  I retorted with a question.

"I can't help it, if I have a weird dog that goes bananas over pickles and it only made sense to name him after the food he loves. Plus it is cute."

"If you think rancid pickle breath and persistent silent but deadly gas is cute."

Elizabeth chuckled as she looped her arm through mine draging me to the line of people awaiting admission into the club."Haha enough about pickle, lets get this party started birthday girl."

A few mintues later we were able to get admission into the club because the bouncer thought we were sexy and it didn't hurt Elizabeth used her charm, no man with a pulse could resist or so we thought when actually we were chosen to be potential mates for some of the most powerful werewolves in the world nor we could have predicted the events that unfolded that night.

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19648
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bounded By Fate

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Chapter 2 ~First Encounter~

When Elizabeth and me walk through the doors we take in the scenery, it wasn't like any tipcal dance club but it felt like the crem de la crem of dance clubs. 20 feet tall ceilings, glass skylight revealing the night sky sending a natural glow from the moonlight in the dark night sky, four massive pillars supporting in each corner of the huge room, lavish cherry oak dance floor in the middle of the room, a long bar with a light grayest blue marble table top to the left with a few tables and booths and big DJ booth with two huge speakers on both sides of the booth near the dance floor and lights in a ray of colors giving a mysterious glow while sound of fast pace music playing in the background. To the right of the entrance are stairs lead to the top balcony were the VIP area for the important people. The veiw was breath taking and what was even more breath taking was the beautiful and drop dead gorgeous people I have ever seen in one room for the first time in my life.

Elizabeth pokes me in the forearm to get my attention since I was awed by the scenery.

"I am thirsty, lets get a drink before we shake our grove thangs on the dance floor." Elizabeth suggested while she continued to drag me by arm over to the bar.

"Can we get a couple shots of whisky?" Elizabeth spoke loudly to a dark haired cute bartender.

"Whiskey? Trying to get shit faced?"

"It's your birthday, would it kill you to live a little?"

"Not if I want to wake up being groped by toothless hobo laying in the gutter. I don't know about you I prefer my men to bathe, not smelling like their dipped in raw sewage and not cop a feel at least until the third date." I shot back while Elizabeth laughed about our lively conversation.

"He won't necessarily be toothless but bald and stinky for sure." Elizabeth retorted poking fun at me while she received and paid for our shots then she hands me two shot glasses filled to the brim of a rich clear honey colored liquid.

"Hardy har har you think your so funny and don't complain to me that I didn't warn you." I sarcastically snap back continuing our tipcal banter but unknown to us we caught the attention of two devilishly handsome men occupying the dance club. From the moment we walked through the doors we captured their attention because of natural entoxing scent our bodies gave off, enticing two powerful alfa male werewolves feeling lustful desires ready to claim dominance marking their territory as their rightful mates. They continued to watch us as we make our way over to the bar through the sea of people in attendance.

"It is pretty crowed in here. Are you sure you don't want to find a different club?" I questioned my dear friend as I felt a strange sensation invade every cell in my body causing me to instinctively glance around the room until my eyes laid on a man with godly like appearance, short wavy dark hair, smokey hazel gray eyes, sitting in a booth in the VIP section, he seemed to be a tall man even in a sitting position. He looked to be about 6"8 in height with a very impressive toned body which I could see the outline of ever curve of his chiseled chest through the fabric draped over his body. When we locked eyes my body temperature rose as his eyes gazed at me with a great need to dominate me, claiming me as his possession which caused a throbing sensation between my legs soakong my panties craving his warmth, his scent and touch to satisfy the new primal lust surging through every cell in my body for this compelet gorgeous stranger, becoming lost in his sexy smokey gray eyes which felt bewitching felt like I knew this gentleman all my life as if my whole existence was solely his and his alone.

Elizabeth waves a hand infront of my face as she noticed I am in a daze trying to get my attention. "Hello? Earth to Illyria? Anyone home or did your brain melt from those two shots of whisky?"

"......H..Huh, what? O....Oh. S..Sorry. " I studdered in embarrassment, snapping out of my trance, prying my eyes from handsome stranger while my face burned with shame about the sudden change that came over me and the sexual lust I felt towards for a complete stranger. I mentally smacked myself trying lower my heated body temperature caused by the unkown stranger. "Get it together Illyria! Quit acting like a dog in heat, ready to latch and hump the handsome stranger's leg. Bad Illyria!" I thought to myself trying to push all the naughty thoughts out of my head as my mind kept drifting back into the gutter.

After I calmly composed myself, Elizabeth and I had a few drinks and danced the night away until close to midnight. I was feeling pretty tipsey and motioned to Elizabeth about time for a bathroom break. We made our way over to the lady's bathroom. I wash my hands after I  used the restroom while checking myself over in the mirror, making sure I don't look like a total mess from all the drinks and freak dancing on the dance floor might have disheveled my appearance.

"Not bad, still looking hot if I say so myself." I grined about my reflection in the mirror before walking back out of the bathroom with Elizabeth in toe behind me only to be greeted by a young tall brown haired handsome male waiter giving us a charming smile, holding a tray of clear martini glasses filled with a clear ruby red liquid.

"Would you two beautiful ladies like a complimentary drink we give out to every guest at the end of the night as a thank you gift for your business at our humble establishment?"

"Awesome a free drink! Don't mind if I do." Elizabeth smirked taking a glass when the waiter holds out to the tray to her then he carefully shifts the tray in my direction.

"Alright, what the heck? One more drink won't hurt me." I said throwing caution to the wind, ignoring a lingering feeling we shouldn't part take in the free drink that was offered to us.

Once I bring the glass to my lips I taste the ruby red clear liquid while a pleasant aroma invaded my nostrils, a sweet but rich flavor splashed over my taste buds causing my body temperature to slightly elvate, enjoing the flavor of this mysterious drink. I tip the rest of contents into my mouth drinking my complimentary drink. We place our glasses back onto the tray the waiter is still holding. We both thank him before he walks off in a different direction continuing offer compolmentry free drinks to the other patreans.

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Chapter 3 ~Mysterious Tattoo~

Out of no where the music stopped in the room became quiet so quiet you could hear a pin drop and everyone in the room pressed their lips tightly closed as if everyone is in a trance. All eyes are captured by dashly handsome gentlemen about in his early 40's wearing a finally tailored ash gray colored dress suit about 6'4 in height, shoulder length raven black hair neatly tied back into a ponytail, with a sexy toned physique body walked out into veiw in front of the DJ booth addressing the crowd.

"Ladies and gentleman. My name is Langston Wolf and I am the owner of this astablishment and I would like to express my emencse gradatude for your patronage but now could I please ask all the ladies and gentleman that haven't caught the attention of my long standing clients, respectful leave my establishment without any memory of the last few mintues of these events beleving you enjoyed yourselves at a tipical night out?"

After his puzzling announcement a few young women and men with errie smiles plasted on their faces while they walked to the exit making their way out like a spell had been cast on them leaving behind the remainder of the crowd's attention still on the club owner named Langston, Elizabeth and me included in the crowd.

The moment when the doors closed behind those who were excussed to leave, my body felt heavy effecting my strenght in my leg muscles causing my legs to buckle underneath me. As I started to fall towards the hard ground two pair of strong toned arms caught me into the warm embrace. I instinctively shift my weight leaning into my saviors warth unintentionally pressing my huge breast against mystery person chest causing a low lustful growl noise coming from the stranger infront of me. I shift my eyes upto the source of the growl to a pair of glowing yellow eyes, realizing it was the handsome stranger I had seen earlier after entering the dance club. I instantly a blush remembering my inappropriate thoughts I had about him.

"T...Thank you." I managed to sqweak out before my vision became hazy losing conscious in his arms.

What seemed like hours have past but in actuality only an hour had past after passing out into a stranger's arm. I slightly shift my body on the soft surface under my body. My eyes slowly flutter open to unformilar bedroom. Once collected my thoughts I realised I am laying on top of a plush king size bed. I slowly sit in a up right position while I still feel the effects of the liquor I had been drinking before I found myself in a strange situation. My eyes lay apon a huge white marble fireplace directly 4 feet infront from the king size bed. A soft orange glow reflects light from the crackling burning wood in otherwise dark room. I feel warmth from the firewood burning in the fireplace as I felt that strange sensation I had felt back at the club when my eyes locked with a handsome stranger back in the club. Then my eyes dart around the room, scaning the darkness until I noticed a tall man sitting in the the far left corner in a chair in the darkness masking his appearance but the darkness could only conceal so much from prying eyes. A pair of golden yellow eyes glowing in the darkness stared back at me. My normal reaction would be to find the nearest object using it as a weapon, beating the weirdo to a bloody pulp for kidnapping me but I didn't feel I needed to be fearful of the person with glowing yellow eyes, I felt more as if he was never a stranger but someone I alway knew.

"Your final awake my dear. Did you have a pleasant nap?" A deep sexy masculine voice adressed me which sent a sensual shiver down my spine while my body temperature elevated.

"Yes but w...who are you and what I am doing here?"

"Illyria, I promise to answer your questions later but for now enough talking. We both know there are other things we would rather being doing right now than having a converstation." He said in a low husky growl while the gold color in his eyes flickered with hidden lust and desire as he stood to his feet

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Chapter 4 not finished

"My name is Sabastain Holloway and as for the reason you are here will be answered shortly.

The gold color in his eyes flicker

"Illyria Ryuzaki. Are you serious? Sabastain Holloway? You mean CEO's son of Holloway & Hart industries?"

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)