Naruto love story

Go down

Naruto love story

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:49 pm

(~Author note~
I want you (the reader) to know I will be putting it in Kakashi X the reader but will give you a name, looks, ect because it is annoying filling in the blanks while reading a story. Forgive me if the Naruto charcters have different personalities, I haven't watched Naruto series in long time. I hope you enjoy my story. Before I forget I don't own Naruto charcters or the pictures I use, just my made up character/s)

~Your Prov~

"Uh thats is alright." Gaara faintly smile with hidden shyness in his words after the electric sensation he felt when Sam's fingers brushed his.

Saiyo listen closely to Tamari and Torri's converstation and felt a little releaved he wasn't dating anyone but still unsure if him and Tamari had anything speacil between each other.

"Hey I am not that bad. Any girl would be lucky to have this beefcake named Kankuro." Kankuro said snuggly.

"Beef cake? Comparing to yourself to foods now Kankuro? Is it not enough to be referred to Mr. Five stomachs?" Gaara raises his eyebrows while retorted banter to his older perverted brother.

"Omg Sam this is Amazing!" Saiyo said as she ate her dersert with gusto forgetting everyone around her eatiing happly. "Yummy! Not only you are awesome your deserts are awesome! You should open a bakery!"

"Wow someone has a sweet tooth!" Kankuro watched Saiyo in amazement eating her dersert.

"Nothing wrong with being a suger lover beside I recall you eating like a hog if my memory serves me right." Saiyo said with sass before continuing to enjoy her dersert.

Gaara chuckled about Saiyo's comment about Kankuro's eat habits.

"Whatever... Hey I know what we could do to burn off all these calories. We should go swimming." Kankuro suggested with a smirk.

"Awe I didn't look that bad in a two peice. Doesn't matter I have swimmer shorts and a surfer wetsuit with me and little bro you can wear the surfer wetsuit." Kankuro pulls out two swimming trunks in his bag and shoves the second pair into Gaara's hand.

"Don't worry Sam I think what you have on looks good." Gaara said shly feeling fluttered about what Sam is wearing when his heart races glacing at her.

Saiyo takes the swimsuit from Sam and changes in the bathroom. She walks out wearing the one peice bathing suit. "Glad it is a one peice I would have felt uncomfortable wearing a bikini expecially with the pervert five stomachs around."

"Hey, I heard that!" Kankuro retorted before changing into his swim shorts.

Gaara changes into his surfer wetsuit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nice sis. You alway know how to pick the most revealing....Oops I mean fashionable clothing." Kankuro said with a smirk before diving into the water.

Gaara's face flushes a deep red when he notices the bathing suit top Sam is wearing. He quickle adverts his eyes away and he quickly jumps into the water. He swims next to Sam hiding his flushed cheeks.

Saiyo feels a little embarrassed after Torrie complements Sam's one peice swimsuit she is wearing. She quickly gets into the water trying not to stare at Torries bare wet skin after he dived into the water.

Kankuro's smirk grows wider after Sam's short fall down while Gaara's redden cheeks become a crimson red seeing Sam in her complete two peice bathing suit, he looks away only to see the perveted grin on his older brothers face. Gaara splash a big wave of water onto Kankuro to wipe the grin off his face when Gaara felt a jealousy rise inside him noticing his brother staring at Sam.

"What the hell Gaara?" Kankuro said after spitting water out of his mouth soaked from the wave of water hitting him in the face.

"Quit being a pervert!" Gaara growled at his brother.

Saiyo goes over to Sam. "Hey don't worry about it, Sam. I have two peice bikinis I can wear next time we go swimming and you won't be the only one feeling akward in a two peice. We can feel akward together. Thats what friends are for." She whispered to Sam trying to make her feel better.

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto love story

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:50 pm

"Teehee come on lets get a head start and say goodnight to everyone. I want to know what is going on with Gaara and I can tell you what is going on with your brother." Saiyo continued to whisper to Sam before Torrie mentions wanting to talk to Gaara.

"Tamari you are so keen on what I think or I am feeling. Alright, you can keep your troublesome brother in line if he tries anything." Shikamaru continues to whisper to Temari the he smiles to her.

Gaara nods to Torrie when he ask to speak with him in private. He follows Torrie outside. "What did you want to speak with me about?"

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Saiyo is surprised by Torrie's behavior by giving her a towel to cover her body. She shruggs her shoulders and wraps the towel around her body.

Kankuro raises an eyebrow watching Torrie's reaction not just towards Sam his sister but also Sam's friend Saiyo he then smirks when he relishes why Torrie behaved in that manner seeing the twin boys talking to the two girls. He goes over to Torrie with a smirk. "Looks like someone is not just overly protective of his sister but it seems someone is jealous about her cute little friend." He whispered taunting Torrie with a smirk.

Shikamaru chuckles about Tamari's comment. "I would have to agree. It has been a very eventful night."

Gaara gets out of the water stands a short distance keeping an eye on the twins with a hidden glare behind his gaze.

"Yeah we come here often after training. Maybe we can go swiming sometime. Your brother is very protective of you Sam." Rinji said with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Um it seems big bro is protective over Saiyo too." Seiji mumbles to himself. "So..... My brother and me was wondering if you two would like to get ice cream tomorrow after school?" He smiles to Saiyo with a faint blush.

Gaara clicks his tongue feeling annoyed about other boys flirting with Sam but he is confussed why he is feels the way he does about Sam.

"Grrr I have to agree with you, Torrie. I am a demon and I am more of a gentlemen than those pigs." Bankai agreed with Torrie even though he didn't have a g

--------------------
Saiyo is caught off by Torrie's words which causes her face to slightly blush while she continues to walk beside him. "Oh.....Alright." She stairs at the ground while she tried to understand what Torrie ment and if he was really speaking his true feels and whom would he have feelings for.

Kankuro continues to smirk to Mari as they walk inside Torrie's and Sam's place. "It will..."

Gaara blushes when Sam thanks him. "You're welcome Sam." He said trying to ignore his sister's words which cause his blush to turn a deep shade of red then he answers Cana. "That is fine. Fangirls are annoying and it seems a fiting dare for you with those girls bothering Torrie all the time must get under your skin.

"Maybe..... You make going on dates or at least getting out having fun with someone you already know. Bankai said with a faint blush to Cana.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Shikamaru helps with the beds and blankets. "Don't beat yourself up Sam. Us men can be complex creatures and we take longer to process our feelings. We can be quiet troublesome as most women are."

"Sam I know I haven't known you for long but a mere couple hours but you are just like Saiyo. Torrie could never be upset with you about growing up. It is hard to accept when the person you raised he growing up and doesn't need you like they use too. He knows he will have to allow you to spread your wings and fly. He is worried he will feel replaced, forgetting him, not needing him anymore and he is worried someone else would hurt you. He is coming to terms how to let go and trust the person that you love one day will be able to protect, love and provide for you without him having to worry about your future and your happiness. That is how I feel myself. It's the dilemma of being a big brother." Bankai said with a warm smile to Sam.

Saiyo's face is bright red when she walks back to the others. "Thanks Cana...."

Kankuro glaces over to Saiyo and he burst out laugh about her red face. "What has you so embarrassed that is making you look like a red tomato?"

"No of your business thats what!" Saiyo retorted to Kankuro.

Kankuro continues to laugh but then he shrugs his shoulder about the situation. "So...... Who are you sleeping next too?" He asked Mari.

Gaara's sand incases him in a cocoon wall of sand shelding him for Torrie's attack. He quickly shifts position after his wall of sand falls and appears behind Torrie and manipulates his sand sends it swirling towards Torrie.

--------------------------------
"Sam lets go in your room, we can talk." Saiyo whispers to Sam.

Shikamaru's faces flushes a deep red hearing he would be alwwping in the same bed as Tamari.

"Yes Tamari you and Miss wonder boy shares the same bed. Mari is all mine." Kankuro smirks while he helps get their bed ready.

Bankai walks over to the window to see what Cana was staring at and he sees Torrie and Gaara engaged in a battle. "Hm? Looks your Torrie is testing out Gaara's strength." He whispered to Cana.

A layer of sand is coded over Gaara's skin as a couple shards of ice make it past his sand barrier, shelding him from shards reacting in the same manner as his barrier. His sand reacts lashing out towards torrie trying to ensnare his body in sand.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Kakashi walks into class just before the bell rings signaling the start of class. He rubs the back of his head. "Sorry I am late again class, I had a bit of a dilemma on the way to school. A little old lady's cat fell down the well and she was trying to get her precious cat out of the well when she fell in behind her cat. I couldn't just leave the poor old lady and her cat helpless down in the since it is my duty as a gentlemen and Konoha ninja to help her. Anyways open your text books to 354 and reveiw the definition of the ring theory amongs yourselves and if you need any help refer to your text books or ask our brightest student in our class Shikamaru Nara if you have any questions. I will be at my dsk catching up on light reading. By the way I see we have a new student today. Hello my dear like I said need any help or have questions ask Shikamaru." He said before sitting at his desk pulling out one of his pervy books and becomes engrossed in what he was reading.

Kankuro smirks to Mari. "Naturally since YOUR my girlfriend and all. This will be a breeze. My father already forced me to learn about this when I was still in diapers and I know you have a big brain in that beautiful head of yours. We will ace this class."

Gaara's face turns bright red while he reads his lines then he relise a kissing scene is next to be acted out infront of the whole class which makes him feel nervous.

Saiyo's face heats up with embarrassment after she relishes she is on top of Torrie. "Y...Yeah I am alright... T....Thank you for s..saving me. Sorry for being clumsy!" She studders out feeling like an idiot.

"Urge the sex talk. I wasn't able to have a complete sex talk with Saiyo when I started to explain what happens it got real akward so she only understands the basic of what sex is for but not the details but I know I need to talk with her about it. Hey I know maybe you can help with that it would be better coming from a female. Would you be willing to explaining the details to her?" Bankai looked at Cana hopefully.

---------------
"Yes, you have no idea. You wouldn't know it now but he was a bright student in the Academy days. Lets review the chapter together since I already study the ring theory and I can help you if you don't understand anything." Shikamaru said rubbing the back of his head then he pulls his desk close to Tamari's desk.

"I spose we could but you might not like everything about the facts of my father, just want to let you beforehand." Kankuro said taking out paper and a pencil out of his backpack.

Gaara felt relief hearing skipping the kissing scene. He continues with his lines while his cheeks continued to heat up with embarrassment.

Saiyo looks down to her shirt and seen a couple of buttons of her shirt popped open revealing her chest. "S....Sorry!" She said quickle before she moves off Torrie sitting on the ground quickly fixing her shirt feeling even more of an idiot.

Bankai sighs and gently grabs Cana's hands with a big smile. "Thank you! You are doing me a huge favor. Let me know if I can ever help you when you need a favor." He said with gradatude to Cana.

--------------------

"I have a hoody in my gym locker if you want to use it. Don't worry it's clean." Shikamaru said to Tamari.

"Your hands feel good on my biceps. My arms will keep you safe and warm. Let me know if your every cold, I will gladly warm you up." Kankuro said wrspping his arms around her wasit.

"Sorry I didn't think of that. Would a sweatshirt work better?" Gaara tried to think of a way to make Sam feel more comfortable in her gym clothing while he ignore Renji.

Renji smirk in triumph to Gaara then he smiles to Sam. "You're welcome. Anything you wear would still look cute on you but I get what you mean."

Seiji is irrated Torrie hasn't returned after bring Saiyo to the nurses office.

Saiyo's eyes widen a little in surprise when he kisses her deeply and then she kissses deeply innreturn as she closed her eyes.

"I knew Saiyo would bring me happiness and I wouldn't feel lonely after meeting her. She has helped bring us together, the only female I have ever loved and that is you Cana." Bankai said with a loving smile to Cana.

Kakashi looks up from his novel. "Oh...hey Gai. Did you say something?" He asked unaware Gai was speaking him because he was too engrossed in his pervy novel.

----------------

"Alright, I will be right back." Shikamaru said before ran off to gets his sweatshirt out of his gym locker and he returns to Tamari. "Hear this should keep you warm." He said as he handed over his sweatshirt to her which smells like Shikamaru sented cologne on his shirt.

"My body warm you up more ways than one." Kankuro said with a wink to Mari while he continued to hold her keeping her warm.

Gaara nods his head before running off to grab his sweatshirt. He brings it back to Sam. "Here you go Sam." He hands her his sweatshirt which has a light sweat but sandy fragrance on the sweatshirt and he smirks a taunting smirk to Renji which causes him to growl at Gaara.

Seiji decides sit down on the bench while he glares at the gym doors for Torrie to walk through them. He growls when he sees Torrie holding Saiyo's hand and her flushed cheeks.

Saiyo's face continues to blush. "Sorry if I worried you Sam. Teehee." She giggles in embarrassment when Sam notice her and her brother holding hands.

"From the first moment I met you I just knew we were ment for each other. Maybe you are seeing our future not just my future. Bankai said honestly while a bright blush sweeped across his cheeks.

Kakashi chuckles then he puts his novel away and walks over to the middle of the gym floor, flashing a confidence look hidden in his. "Let's hurry this up so I can get to back to my reading. You intruded me in the middle of a intresting part in my book."

--------
Shikamaru blushes but he tries to play it off. "I hate strong cologne, I didn't want to smell like mothballs but I pleased you like the scent. I hope you feel much warmer compared those timy garments the school calls gym clothes."

"You are keeping me warm too and I love the scent of your perfume." Kankuro places his face into her neck inhaling Mari's scent.

Gaara blushes hearing Sam's comment about thw scent on his sweatshirt smells good, it is a scent he normally wears with little thought and never had anyome told him they were pleased by his scent of cologne he uses.

"A...Alright Torrie." Saiyo answers him then she looks at Sam when she whispers to her with a blushed face. "I will and you can tell me how it is going with Gaara too." She whispered to Sam and giggles.

Renji walks over to his brother Seiji with a scowl on his face. "Those two are making moves on our girls." He whispered to his brother.

"We will just have to let our feelings know before they do." Seiji whispered to Renji while he glared at Torrie.

"I certainly will be happy having a future together. I will be the luckest male demon and I would make sure to you stay the happiest female demon in the world." Bankai said with a smile.

"Sure whatever you say Gai." Kakashi said as one of the students place a couple doge balls in the middle of the gym. He stands nonchalantly waiting for the game to start.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)