Haughting desires

Go down

Haughting desires

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Two girls were ambushed on the outskirts of the hidden leaf village taking a walk to release their pain by training trying forget their love they held for the two older shinobi, after they witnessed their secret crushes on a double date which broke their hearts. A few hours later the two girls awake with groans from their aching muscles from their unconscious state locked in a dark damp bared cell which seems to be a creepy old dungon prison cell.

"Mmm. What the heck? Mizuki?" A girl with waist lenght hair with deep purple eyes, slinder but feminine curvy body shape groans as her eyes flutter open noticing her twin sister grunting turning on her side.

"Arg! What is going on? I feel like I was hit by a bus! Miyuki?" The other girl with long sliver hair and lighter purple eyes mutters shifting her weight to her left side.

"A bus? I think..... arge! Being hit by a hurd of elephants is more accurate!" Miyuki retorted back feeling every ache and dull pain shooting through her body.

The girl called by the name Miyuki grunts as she stands to her feet. "Oh that is right. We were fighting a couple Akatsuki members before everything became hazy." She said outloud recalling what happened before blacking out.

~Mean while~

Deidara and Sasori made their way down to the dungon to hear Mizuki and Miyuki having a converstation. Deidara stops Sasori steping out in the open so they can ease drop on the girls converstation. "Shh, we can hear un what their talking about." He whispered to Sasori.

Sasori just gives Deidara a slight emotionless nod in understanding.

~Back to Miyuki & Mizuki's Prov~

Miyuki walks over to the prison bars while a sigh excapes her lips, leaning her head aginst the cold bars reaching her left hand gripping the cell bars looking down sadly.
"Mizuki I always knew Hinta was in love with Naruto (Will explain later) I couldn't help how my heart felt for him. He always made me smile whenever I wanted to cry, he would make me laugh when I was upset. It seems he was always there when I needed him but he was too clueless to see that I liked him, I just hoped that one day he would see me as a women not a little sister. I am not mad at Naruto or Hinta because I knew those two were meant for each other but it doesn't change the pain in my heart I feel. If we're imprisoned here for the rest of our lives Mizuke, Lee and Naruto will be the only ones we ever felt feelings for and only have one remain that was bleak before it ever begain. When I was little I would dream of having a romance, like our parents, our aunty Hikari and uncle Iruka. An everlasting love that not even death could rip apart. Ha I never kissed a boy before now we might have to mate with someone, giving all our first too. I never got to tell Naruto how I felt and we never got a chance to sing the song we wrote for them showing how clueless they were about our feelings for them." She said with a long sad sigh.

"Boys can be so clueless and girls are called airheads, what does it make men that are clueless? Witless morons? I agree, it was painfull seeing Lee Kun with Tenten together holding hands." Mizuki said with a long sad sigh.

"Let's sing that song one last time like Lee and Naruto are listening." Miyuki said and Mizuki agrred with a sigh then Miyuki releases the cell bar from her hand, she gracefully does a few hand movements preforming a jutus causing a melody to play echoing off the cold dungon walls, beautiful musical symbols giving off soft light in warm colors of blue, purple and pink appear, floating around the two girl's bodies reflecting the shades of purple in Mizuki, Miyuki's eyes like their eyes are giving off a soft glow in their barely lit dim prison cells.

Miyuki and Mizuki starts to sing beautifully the song the two sisters wrote for the boys they had feelings for.

Lyrics (Artist: we the kings, song: sad song)

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song
With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you,

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Haughting desires

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 pm

After I get ready and have a light breakfast I explore the castle grounds. "Wow this castle is even bigger than I expected it to be and I can't believe it was fully furnished. Yeah most of decore is obviously from either from the 15th or 17th century but it is retro and it fits my personality perfectly. Plus everything about this castle gave me a warmth feeling, like I have been here before and there was someone missing that was important to me and they use to occupy this castle that I had forgotten in times past." I thought to myself, walking the castle grounds with a map so I could formilize myself to the lay out of my new home. Meanwhile the hidden presence continued to follow me closely in the shadows watching my every movement.

My cell phone vibrated in my light denim skinny jeans pocket and take my phone out to check and the lit up screen to see who was calling me. I growled in annoyance at the name displayed on the screen. For a second I thought of pushing the call to call waiting but I knew it would only fuel the person to make endless texts, calls and voicemail before I spoke to him. I answer my cellphone in a huff.

"Ashton! What do you want?" I growled.

"That is no way to speak to your loving boyfriend." He retorted with an attude.

"Loving? Thats a joke! You only call me when you want something, now spit it out, I don't have all day. What do you want?" I snapped back.

"If I was you I would rethink that attude of yours, unless you want certain incriminating evidence leaked to every tabloid, magazine and network. I heard you are out of the country and I have been missing my little kitty and I have decided I will be flying out to you. Where are you staying?"

I glench my teeth together while I explained to him I was in a small country called Mithra with hidden discontentment for allowing myself to be manipulated by this dictator I once considered my friend and boyfriend. This nightmare all started one night when I let my guard down around him and I have been paying for it this last two miserable years. I have become his personal puppet and he the master puppeteer, tugging at my strings forcing me to do things aginst my own will. To put it lightly the ass was blackmailing me with incriminating photos he had staged one night while we were dating. What a huge mistake that was. Now he basically holds my career in his filthy hands. He has often forced me to introduce him to all my connections, continuing dating him and being his sex slave. No one knows about our agreement, not even my band mates know and they are the most important people in my life. I was too ashamed I had allowed myself into this situation and how I had let down my friends and my fans. My band mates are like family to me. All five of us knew each other since we were small children and they were the only ones I could trust with all my secrets even though I keep my heart guarded. I sighed while thinking about my twisted relationship with Ashton.

"Scarlett I really do love you and before you get any bright ideas, you belong to me and only to me. I just mapped quest your location, if I get ready and leave shortly I would arrive around midnight. I will call you once my private jet lands."

"Sure you do." I snarled under my breath. "Anyways I am going to get off here and prepare for your arrival. See you then." I utter quickle cutting him off before he could have a chance to say anything more to me.

I rub my fingers over my throbing temples in frustration. "DAME IT SCARLETT! How the hell do you get yourself in these situations?" I sigh again throwing my purple smart phone onto a fancy Victorian sofa in the hall near the castle's grand kitchen.

"Scaaaalett!" A hushed voice softly calls out to me.

I immediately stop rubbing my temples after I hear someone calling out to me. "I am losing my mind because I could have sworen someone was calling my name just a moment ago. Urge Ashton is driving me crazy! I need to think of a plan to get those fake incriminating photos from Ashton so I don't have to see his repulsive face again." I thought walking into the kitchen making myself a sandwich and a bowl of instant roman noodles.

I sit down at a small breakfast table inhaling my food with enjoyment bring me a little comfort after my stressful converstation I had with Ashton.

Fast forward

I prepared everything before his royal pain in the ass arrives. I jump when my phone chirps on my nightstand near my bed causing my nerves to set on edge. "Urge speak of the devil!" I crab my cell off my nightstand next to my bed. "Hello!" I said cheerfully as possible.

"I am standing outside! Get your ass out here and let me in!" A voice snarled.

"Fine!"
I hang up my cell setting it back down on my nightstand before leaving my bedroom heading to the front door.

"Happy now Ashton?" I glared at 6'2, toned body, tan skin and chocolate brown eyes man with short wavy golden blonde hair and chiseled futures after I swing open the huge wooden front door. I had to admit he was handsome but his heart is tainted with darkness which darkened his handsome appearance. I still can't believe I was ever attracted to him in the first place, and how I have become to dispise his existence.

"Hello beautiful! Did you miss me?" He said pushing his way past me into the grand hall entrench.

"Yeah, like persistent boil." I mumbled under my breath closing the door behind him. Before I had a chance to turn around, I felt a tight grip around my forearm only to be spun around facing him. He releases my arm and pins my body aginst the door with his. Sealing his lips with mine before I could protest about his man handling. I gasp in shock when my back hits the wood door behind me which Ashton takes the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. I place my hands on his chest trying to push him away but his body doesn't buge, he continues holding me in place. I beat one of my fist against his chest, letting him know I need air as discust washes over me.

He growls and grunts as he pulls his lips away from mine licking his lips. "Mmm your lips taste just as good as I remember."

My stomach twist in knots while I choke back vomit that is threatening to spill up in the back of my throat because every touch, kiss and even his voice alone is enough to stir my gag reflexes. I swollow back the bile as the air becomes frigded and cold, almost ominous, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stiffen. I also sensed the same sensation I had felt earlier but this time the air felt thick and I thought for a second I seen a shadowy figure in the corner of my eye hiding among the shadows, watching mine and Ashton's every movement we had made. I slightly shift my eyes in the directions I thought I seen the shadowy figure but nothing was there and it seemed Ashton hadn't noticed the change in the atmosphere. He releases me and I am finally I was able to excape away from Ashton's grasp.

"You must be tired. You should gets some rest after that long flight."

"............Alright. Show me to our room." He agreed to my suggestion eyeing my body head to toe with a smirk.

"Wha...... NO! I have a separate bedrom prepared for you." I tried to refuse his demand while I still could feel the weird sensation in the atmosphere around the two of us.

"I didn't come all this way out here to sleep alone in a huge bed. Remember play nice and those photos will never see the light of day." He reminded again whom was in charge while he still continues to stare at me with lust hidden within his eyes.

"Follow me." I turned around cursing Ashton under my breath while we walked to my bedroom.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Ashton and I arrived infront of my bedroom door and I lift my hand to the door handle but I became hesitant knowing once we both walk through the door he will force me into having sex with him but you can't quiet refer it to mutual act when one person is blackmailed into to doing something against their free will.

"What are you waiting for? Forget it! Let me open the door." He nudged me out of the way, opening my bedroom door. He grabs my arm dragging me into the bedroom, over to the bed and shoving me down the king size mattress.

He lowers himself ontop of me and I gasp feeling his hard bulge in his pants pressed against my waist.

"Just relax because I know you enjoy it." He said while he begins to tug at my black spaghetti strap camisole shirt.

"Urge! Would you stop it already? Why don't you get one of your groupies to fulfill your needs? You don't need me for that!" I glared trying to brush his hands away from my body.

"That is where you are wrong, my little kitty. No other women has ever satisfied me like the way you do. You belong to me and no other man will take what is mine!" He said as he gripped his hand under my chin forcing me into a rough deep kiss.

The lights start to flicker and a cool breeze blows through the room causing me to shiver still lip locked with Ashton. He pulls his face away and slides one of his hands under my shirt and bra cupping my D size breast in his hand. I narrow my eyes about his actions and try to remove his hand from under shirt but he grips both my wrist with his free hand, pinning my arm above my head against the bed. He removes his other hand from under my shirt and slides his hand down my side until he reaches my thigh and he swiftly glides his hand in between my legs underneath my short dark blue jean skirt and rubs his index finger over my panties until he is near the folds of my pussy and a low moan excapes my lips from the pressure his is applying to my sentive part of my body. I curse my body for reacting to his touch each time sending small ripples of pleasure invade me like the movie, the body snatchers.

"Let me go, Ashton! You are repulsive to me!" I protested while my continued to react to his manipulated movements he makes teasing every inch of my body causing it to react to the natural sexual primal urges laying dorment within me.

"That is not what your body is saying to me. I can feel your body temperature rising and the heat reseanating off your wet hot pussy is driving me crazy with lust." He whispered in a low husky tone while he forces my legs apart, moving himself between my legs, sliding his hands in my panties, slipping one then two fingers inside my hole between the folds of my pussy. I grunt trying to hold back the moans of pleasure and I try to excape out of his hold.

"Get your hands off her!" A deep threatening voice resounds around the room but last time I checked Ashton and I were the only ones in the room. Next thing I know the lights go out, surrounded in darkness and I feel a force remove Ashton off of me and hear a loud crash noise then a thud. I sit up in the darkness in shock trying to understand what just happened.

"A.....Ashton?" I ask nerviously while I try to adjust my eyes to the darkness as I try to see where Ashton suddenly disappeared too.

"Scarlett." The voice called again.

"Ashton?" I asked hesitantly unsure whom was calling my name as I couldn't think a rational thought. Then I look over to the edge of my bed and gasp when I noticed an errie blue glow surrounding a pale misty figure and it looked like a young man in his mid 20's about 6'1 with messy spiked light brown hair and ocean blue eyes with chiseled fetcures, toned but lean body and he had a gentle smile on his face while his eyes staired at me with passion and longing.

"Who are you?" I asked the mysterious figure unsure if my eyes are deceving me, forgetting about where Ashton went.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:11 pm

Ashton and I arrived infront of my bedroom door and I lift my hand to the door handle but I became hesitant knowing once we both walk through the door he will force me into having sex with him but you can't quiet refer it to mutual act when one person is blackmailed into to doing something against their free will.

"What are you waiting for? Forget it! Let me open the door." He nudged me out of the way, opening my bedroom door. He grabs my arm dragging me into the bedroom, over to the bed and shoving me down the king size mattress.

He lowers himself ontop of me and I gasp feeling his hard bulge in his pants pressed against my waist.

"Just relax because I know you enjoy it." He said while he begins to tug at my black spaghetti strap camisole shirt.

"Urge! Would you stop it already? Why don't you get one of your groupies to fulfill your needs? You don't need me for that!" I glared trying to brush his hands away from my body.

"That is where you are wrong, my little kitty. No other women has ever satisfied me like the way you do. You belong to me and no other man will take what is mine!" He said as he gripped his hand under my chin forcing me into a rough deep kiss.

The lights start to flicker and a cool breeze blows through the room causing me to shiver still lip locked with Ashton. He pulls his face away and slides one of his hands under my shirt and bra cupping my D size breast in his hand. I narrow my eyes about his actions and try to remove his hand from under shirt but he grips both my wrist with his free hand, pinning my arm above my head against the bed. He removes his other hand from under my shirt and slides his hand down my side until he reaches my thigh and he swiftly glides his hand in between my legs underneath my short dark blue jean skirt and rubs his index finger over my panties until he is near the folds of my pussy and a low moan excapes my lips from the pressure his is applying to my sentive part of my body. I curse my body for reacting to his touch each time sending small ripples of pleasure invade me like the movie, the body snatchers.

"Let me go, Ashton! You are repulsive to me!" I protested while my continued to react to his manipulated movements he makes teasing every inch of my body causing it to react to the natural sexual primal urges laying dorment within me.

"That is not what your body is saying to me. I can feel your body temperature rising and the heat reseanating off your wet hot pussy is driving me crazy with lust." He whispered in a low husky tone while he forces my legs apart, moving himself between my legs, sliding his hands in my panties, slipping one then two fingers inside my hole between the folds of my pussy. I grunt trying to hold back the moans of pleasure and I try to excape out of his hold.

"Get your hands off her!" A deep threatening voice resounds around the room but last time I checked Ashton and I were the only ones in the room. Next thing I know the lights go out, surrounded in darkness and I feel a force remove Ashton off of me and hear a loud crash noise then a thud. I sit up in the darkness in shock trying to understand what just happened.

"A.....Ashton?" I ask nerviously while I try to adjust my eyes to the darkness as I try to see where Ashton suddenly disappeared too.

"Scarlett." The voice called again.

"Ashton?" I asked hesitantly unsure whom was calling my name as I couldn't think a rational thought. Then I look over to the edge of my bed and gasp when I noticed an errie blue glow surrounding a pale misty figure and it looked like a young man in his mid 20's about 6'1 with messy spiked light brown hair and ocean blue eyes with chiseled fetcures, toned but lean body and he had a gentle smile on his face while his eyes staired at me with passion and longing.

"Who are you?" I asked the mysterious figure unsure if my eyes are deceving me, forgetting about where Ashton went.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:11 pm

After the pain was gone my mind drifted to the thoughts about what happened last night and I decided to explore the castles personal library to find clues about the mysterious stranger.

I searched for what it seems like hours but only turned empty handed until I tripped over a floor board landing in front of a smaller bookshelf and felt a breeze coming out from behind the shelf and noticed there were tracks like the shelf is hidding something behind it. I dust myself off and stand on the left side of the shelf and pushed on the shelf and it moved to my dismay to reveal a small hidden room with a desk and chair with various objects and books decorating within the hidden room. "Hm? Looks like an office. Weird but this is a 15th century castle though. Its bound to have hidden rooms and secrets" I thought to myself walking into the hidden office.

I walked over to the desk picking up a book I thought might be a diary or a journal. Once my fingers grasp the leather cover a jolt of electric engery flows rhrough me and a bright blinding light surrounds me.

"Ahhhhh! What the heck is going on?" I shout out loud becoming confussed about what is happening.

When the bright light receeds I remove my finger tips I rub my eyes because I am seeing spots. I shake it off and decide it is enough giving into to my curiosity for today. I leave the hidden room and move the shelf back in place, leaving the library.

After I close the library door I hear a stern and powerful male voice that demands respect and authority. "What are you doing? We are short staffed tonight and you are supose to be helping with refreshments for our honorable guest. I will not allow his highness or his royal family's reputation tarnished by some insolent girl! Go to the kitchen and Mr. Evans will assign your duties you are to preform.

"Wha.......who are you?" I asked in shock staring a tall handsome man with long sandy blonde hair tied back into a neat ponytail, wearing a dark dress suit but the style of the suit was of older fashion around the 17th century clothing.

The tall man clicks his tongue in annoyance. "Tsk! Not only you are insolent but you are also a troublesome girl. I am the head buttler of the royal McClain family. My name is Kenneth Blackwell. You are the new girl or you would have known he I was already. What is your name?"

"Ah? Um? Oh, Scarlett Knight." I answered nerviously still unsure what is going on. I glaced at the floor and finally noticed my clothing was different than the ones I had on previously. I was wearing all black french maid style with white on the trim. I raise my hand toy head running my fingers through my hair and a white french lace headdress ontop of my head with my hair in a neat bun and my eyebrow length bamgs swopped to the left neatly.

"Miss Knight, it is time for to go to the kitchen. Your dismissed." He said getting ready to walk away.

"Wait Mr. Blackwell!" I called out to him because I had a few questions to ask him, even more unclear about why she is dressed like a maid and why are their people in her new home.

He stops and turns around look at me. "What is it Miss Knight?"

I second guess myself and decide it wouldn't be the wises decision to ask him strange question and my situation could become even worse than I already in. "Never mind, sorry to trouble you. I will be on my way."

I make my getaway to the kitchen. I sigh before opening the door to the kitchen. "Hello. My name is Scarlett Knight. You would have to be Mr. Evans." I said with a bright smile as I approached an older gentleman about in his mid 60's, his appearance was short and stocky with a round belly and chubby cheeks to match, he had fair skin and he also had gray thinning hair and dark eyes.

"Yes I am Mr. Evans. To be exact Samuel Evans. Nice to meet you Miss Knight. Please hurry take that tray on the left counter out to the guest. If anyone ask, the white wine is Chateau d’Yquem 1684 and the red wine is Château Lafite 1645."

"Yes Mr. Evans. You can count on me" I said picking up the tray with glasses of wine. I walk down the hall to the ballroom and a guard opens one of the double doors.

I gasp when I walked through the threshold to see men and women dressed up in old fashioned evening attire, laughing, dancing eating and drinking.

"How is this possible and who the heck are these people and how did they get inside my castle? If one of the guys are pranking me, they will pay for freaking me out but for now I better play along until I understand what truely is happening." I thought to myself as I made my way around the room offering glasses of wine to the guest and inwardly I am greatful I gained waitressing experience when I was younger before I was famous and I am glad it became handy in this weird situation.

When I was walking near a huge long table with various types of food laid out on the table, I heard a crash of breaking glass noise. I glace over in the direction I heard the noise, I seen two women in a uncomfortable disagreement. One of the women was wearing a red champaign floor lenth ball gown, low v neck cut in the front showing off her busty cleavage, with medium lenght blonde hair in lose curl hair style, sun kissed tan skin and she was very beautiful but I got the feeling her heart was cold as ice. She had angry look on her face while the other girl wearing the same French maid unform as me cowering in fear scrambling to pick the shards of glass off the ground. She had golden brown hair tied neatly back into a bun, chocolate brown eyes and fair skin.

"You stupid insolent clumsy girl! You could have ruined my dress and cut me with the broken glass!" The women in the ball gown growled as she lift her right hand to strike the other girl as she repeatedly apologizes and her eyes fill with more fear seeing the horid women getting ready to slap her.

I become enraged and I decide I can't stand by and watch the poor girl getting hit by the other women for a clumsy mistake. I set my tray on the huge table before walking over to them and I stand in between the maid and the dignified women as I narrow my eyes at her like she is prey and I the predator while I place my hands on my hips staring her down with a defensive glare.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her! She already apologized for her mistake and you have no right to use violence against her! If you have an issue with her then you should have spoke whom is in charge over her and let them deal with her mistake." I growled as the cowering girl tries to protest about me defending her. "No it is not alright for someone to use violence against another human being!"

"Who do you think you are speaking like that too me? Don't you know who I am?"

"Please Duchess Moldova, she doesn't mean it. I am at fault and I should be the only one punished for this mishap." The cowering girl tried to pacify the other women she called Dutchess Moldova.

"I don't care who you are! I can't stand people like you! You think just because you have a title, it entiles you to treat others anyway you see fit and have no conscientious for your actions! You could have behaved in a mature manner and delt with the situation like an adult instead of acting like a spoiled rich brat throwing a tantrum making a spectacular of yourself!" I retored back not backing down as Duchess Moldova stares me down with a cold glare meanwhile everyone takes noticed to the disagreement between Duchess Moldova and me. I hear a few gasp and a few people whispering to each other.

"Urge! You will pay for how you are speaking me! Hans!"

"Yes my lady." A tall slinder dignified older gentleman in a charcoal black dress suit and short pepper colored hair neatly parted on one side, wearing a pair of glassed which made him look like a person of great intelligence and wisdom, appears next to Duchess Moldova.

"This lowly peasant girl has dared to raise her voice to me, I want her presence removed. She is ruining the atmosphere." Moldova said glaring harshly in my direction.

"Yes my lady." Hans grabs my arm and deags me to the ballroom exit.

"You are no better than her. She only treats others the way the she sees fit it is because no one taught her there are limits and laws how you are allowed to treat other people. Being powerful, famous and rich are not exempt from those laws and rules. Ever heard the saying, just because you can, doesn't mean you should." I hissed.

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
100/100  (100/100)