Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:55 pm

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool and shocked*

alacord:*smirking and shocked*...

me:..*holding naruto up by one of his legs in the air anime vain and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and growls*...hmmmmm how about we start with his toes breaking them one by one then we can make a wish on his legs....*gives you that look that says he's geting real scared know lets do what we realy inteand to do*

naruto:*screaming and hang upside down by me holding him in the air by his leg*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!

iruka:*annoyed and pissed at naruto and grins about you*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
Kurenai and asuma:*make out*...
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*catches his breath with a blush across his face*...I didn't think you liked me so I didn't say nothing besides we allways fight so I asumed you hated me...so I treated you like that in return so you didn't know my true feelings when you didn't feel the same way or at least thats what I thought.....

his blushing like the host club guy in the pic
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Anime228
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 pm

[sherry]*shocked and holding ther paper**thinking:i hope i dont get alacord**shocked*
[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...**shocked*
[kakashi]*pissed and glares and smirks about u*
[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and grabs his other leg*yea that sounds good

~~closet~~
[kimko]*smiles at him*the only reason were always fighting is cuz u try 2 give me orders as if u wer able 2 and then i get mad and then we start yelling at each other.i felt the same way u did but now im glade i got u.*kisses him passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck*
Photobucket
(yay tamaki!!!^w^lol i love that manga/anime)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 pm

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool and shocked*

me:..*holding naruto up by one of his legs in the air anime vain and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and looks at you and gives you a look that says lets drop him on his head on the count of 3 in our heads and clunck him a few times realy hard and laugh how we made him sceram*

naruto:*screaming and realy scared that he could pee his pants while hanging upside down by me holding him in the air by his leg*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..PLEASE PLEASE NO!!!!..DON'T HURT ME PLEASE KAZUMI SENSEI AND AYUMI SENSEI!!!....I'M REALY SORRY PLAESE!!!!....I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!!!...I'M REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL REAL SORRY!!!!!!.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses back with passion and holds her closer to him*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

[sherry]*shocked and holding ther paper**thinking:i hope i dont get alacord**shocked*
[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...**shocked*
[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and grabs his other leg*yea that sounds good

~~closet~~
[kimko]*kisses him passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and smiles into the kiss blushing and licks his botom lip*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:23 pm

me:..*holding naruto up by one of his legs in the air anime vain and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and we both let go of naruto's legs at the same time and he falls on his head and smirks to you*

naruto:..*in pain from being droped on his head*..

~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*smiles and opens his mouth slightly*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm

[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and laughs*

~~closet~~
[kimko]*kisses him passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and smiles into the kiss blushing and slides her tounge in his mouth and massages it with hers*
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 pm

me:..*blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and smirks and laughs*....you realy didn't think we would beak your toes and your legs...if you did you were worng...we wanted to scare you but as for some pain you will feel..*cracks nuckles*...ready kazumi????

naruto:..*in pain from being droped on his head and confussed rubing his head*..but I thought...huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*smiles and massages his tough with hers passionatly*
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Anime229
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:45 pm

[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and cracks knuckles*yea im ready

~~closet~~
[kimko]*kisses him passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and smiles into the kiss blushing and slides her tounge in his mouth and massages it with hers and soflty moans*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 pm

me:..*blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and smirks and gets close to naruto and cluncks him a few times realy hard*...your turn kazumi!!!

naruto:..*twitching in pain from being droped on his head and getting hit*..

~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*smiles and massages his tough with hers passionatly and her closer to him*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and cluncks him a few times really hard*

~~closet~~
[kimko]*kisses him passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and smiles into the kiss blushing and slides her tounge in his mouth and massages it with hers and soflty moans*mmmmmmm..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:14 pm

me:..*blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and smirks*....come on kazumi I think naruto got enough of what he deserved......*walks away with you and stands by a wall leaning on it and cross's my arms*....

naruto:..*twitching in pain from being droped on his head and getting hit and rubing his head*..OUCH THAT REALY HURT....WERE THEY ALLWAYS LIKE THAT IRUKA SENSEI.....

iruka:*annoyed and pissed at naruto and grins about you*...pretty much but they would only hit people that deserved to be hit....right kakashi..
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*massages his tough with hers passionatly and her closer to him and smirks as he hears her lightly moan and breaks the kiss and catches his breath*...time is almost up...I was woundering if you would be my girl????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 pm

[kakashi]*pissed and glares and smirks about u*yea
[me]*follows u*

~~closet~~
[kimko]*smiles*o..of course..*kisses him passionalty*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 pm

naruto:..*gets up and walks in the middle of the room*....*tells anko and she gets gai (poor anko)*..ok for us its *looks at sherry*...sherrys turn*

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool*

alacord:*smirking*...

me:..*blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed*...whispers to you.....lets read kakashi's and iruka's mind and see if they got anything mean planed for us...so we can see if this was a crule joke them kissing us.....(pretend we can read minds)

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles*...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
Kurenai and asuma:*leaves out of closet*...
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*kisses her passionatly and pulls away*...times up..*helps her up and leads her out of the closet*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm

[sherry]*opens the paper**thinking:i hope i dont get alacord**loks at it and groans*ALACORD!!!!!
[kakashi]*pissed and glares and smirks about u*yea
[me]*follows u*
[kimko]*smiles and sits down with him*

~~closet~~
0%

Last edited by random-tomboy on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:43 pm

naruto:..*smirks still in alittle pain from us hurting him*

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool*

kaze:*siting next to kimko and holds her hand and smiles and blushs*

alacord:*sighs and walks in the closet and stands against the wall leaning on it with his face to the wall*...

me:..*blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what kakshi is thinking*......(no knows we can except us)

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
anko and gai:....= no action
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:how do i get her 2 trust me..shes just so amazing and i was such a fool 2 b mean 2 her wen we younger..if i hadnet we might b 2gether right now*
[me]*blushing from iruka and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....

~~closet~~
[sherry]*sits on the floor*so wut do u wanna do?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:06 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...NO HE CAN'T FEEL FOR ME....I DON'T BELEAVE IT.....WHY WOULD HE EVEN CARE OR LIKE ME I DON'T GET IT OR HIM AT ALL.....I WOUNDER WHAT ELSE HE IS THINKING ABOUT I BET ABOUT PERVERTED THOUGHTS!!!!!!....

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...I wish I can get kazumi to know I realy like her and I'm not trying to hurt her any way.....I wish I could change the past and things could be diffrent but I can't change it so I will have to fix what I distroyed and keep showing her I like her and I'm truely sorry for how I acted when I was younger......she is so beauitful, smart, strong, independent and thier is much more I like about her...I have to get her to know and feel that I am sorry and realy do like her.....
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* leaning against the wall with his face towards it*...I don't know..we can at least try to get along since were stuck in here togather...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:14 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:i gotta at least try 2 get her 2 understand..at least i no theres more a chance now since all she did was slap me...*
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:no..i dont get any of this..he cant like me!!and i cant like him!!but its o hard not 2!! TToTT*

~~closet~~
[sherry]*sits on the floor*yea..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:28 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..why did I only slap him.. usualy I would have beat the crap out of someone if they did that to me..so why didn't I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...does he realy have feelings for me and do I feel something for him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....why should I ever thrust him....he realy hurt me as a kid by all the mean things he did, the pranks and mean words and constently fighting with me and kazumi...it was bad enough me and kazumi are diffrent with being half neko why did they have to pick on us to make us feel much worse....me kazumi alreay went through alot with losing everyone else we love....our parents and our little brother......its still so hard to think about them....I miss them so much....plus you think kakashi and iruka would understand when they have lost so much like us....I don't know if I can ever thrust or belave kakashi.....

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...I beleave there is still a chance that she will like me in return...I can't help the way I feel and I have liked her along time now....I will continue to prove to her as long as it takes to get her to thrust and me and bleave me....she looks so beauitful today and every day I see her she gets more beauitful.....
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* leaning against the wall with his face towards it*...we can talk about something if you want
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:i have no idea wut 2 do 2 show i really care about her..*
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:i dont like this funny feeling at all.idont like iruka do i!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!*GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~closet~~
[sherry]*sits on the floor*yea..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HE CARES FOR ME...I THOUGH IT WAS JUST A LIKE BUT HE CARES....THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING IS THIS A CRUL JOKE...IF IT IS ITS NOT AMUSING AT ALL AND ITS CRULE........I CAN'T FEEL FOR KAKASHI..I CAN'T LET HIM GET TO ME.....I CAN'T!!!

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...I know she is the girl for and thier is no other I want to be with.....I think I got a real chance with after all she only slaped me and thats a good sign...normaly she would have beat the crap out of me for doing something like that to her...so I will keep trying even if it takes my whole life...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* gets up from leaning against the wall and sits next to her*...what do you think of your sensei???..(you can make her kiss him..I got palns for the other team mate already)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:i no she'd never axcept if i just asked her out..i wush i could show her some how..i'd give anything 4 her..burn my books,not cover my face or just show her wen she asked,i dont no wut i can do..*
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:no this is not happening!!!it cant b after years of hateing him it sjut vcant b

~~closet~~
[sherry]*sits on the floor*shes nice..but i no shes not gonna take anything from us if we bug her..hey can i tell u something?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:21 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...he said he would burn his books for me and even not ware a mask if I asked him too..I woulden't ak him not to ware a mask but he said he would show it to me any time I wanted...I don't get you kakashi hatake....men are so confussing..one minute they hate you then they like you....its so confussing and he has me questioning myself if I like him back.....URG!!!!..SO ANNOYING.....*starts thinking about his face and his kiss and even picturing his body*....his face is so hansome and he kiss was so amazing...URG STOP IT!!!!!!!.....NO THINKING OF HIM THAT WAY!!!!!!..*blushes redder as I think about kakashi's face and the kiss*...I hope kakashi don't see how red my face is...that would be so embrassing if he knew what I was thinking!!!!

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Kakash20

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...how do I get her to see what I feel for her is real...how...thier has to be something that can prove what I feel for her is real.....I have to prove it......I must I want her badly to beleave me.....I will think of something...I don't know what I will figure it out.....
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* siting next to her*...umm ok....

(sorry people buging me..>.<...)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:i no she'd never axcept if i just asked her out..i wush i could show her some how..i'd give anything 4 her..burn my books,not cover my face or just show her wen she asked,i dont no wut i can do..*
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:no this is not happening!!!it cant b after years of hateing him it sjut vcant b

~~closet~~
[sherry]*sits on the floor**sighs and starts blushing as she talks*ok..i really like u and have 4 a long time..i no this kinda sudden but..do u feel anything wen i do this??*gently holds his face and gives him a passionate,soft and sweet kiss*
Photobucket*pulls away*didu feel..anything at all??

(its ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:39 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..do I feel something for kakashi?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...she is so beauitful she comsumes my every thoughts.....she is allways on my mind...I can't get her off my mind...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* blushes and smiles to her*...yes I fealt something when you kissed me and I like you too...I have also liked you for some time now and I want to show you how much I like you....*kisses her passionatly and holds her close to him*

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Anime230
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:50 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:i no she'll never axcept if i ask her out but its worth a shot..she might say yes..*
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:i..i think i might feel something 4 him..oh god go away thoughts!!**blushs reder cuz pics of iruka looking sexy kep poping in my head*O////O..
*last image*
Photobucket

~~closet~~
[sherry]*smiles and kisses back passionatlyand wraps her arms around his neck*Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:02 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?..HE'S GOING TO DO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG WHAT DO I SAY DO I TRUN HIM DOWN DO I SAY YES OR DO I SAY MAYBE??????......URG SO CONFUSSING!!!!!!!!!!!!......

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...I need to ask her out she might still say no but I have to at least try...I will let her know I will go through rings of fire and go from one end of the earth to the other if she beleaves me and goes out with me on a date and then maybe hopeful feel something for me....yes I going to ask her out.....
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* holds her closer to deepen the kiss and kisses with more passion in to the kiss and strocks her hair as he kisses her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*thinks:now i just need 2 think of the right time...
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:OMG WUT DO I DO!?!?! CANT SAY YES BUT I THINK I WANT 2!!!!!!AND BAD PICS WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!!!*
*mental images*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket O////O

~~closet~~
[sherry]*smiles and kisses back passionatlyand wraps her arms around his neck*Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looking at the ground consertrating to hear what else kakshi is thinking*..thinking..WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON WITH ME!!!!!...*mental image's*

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Kakash22

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Kakash23

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Hatake10

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Kakash24

(real me:.....YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMY!!!!.....*DROOOOOOOOOOOLS*..DAME STEAM GO AWAY!!!....>.<..)
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Kakash25

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...when would be the right time to ask her out....I have too because I don't want to mess up my chances with her more than I aready did...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* holds her closer to his body to deepen the kiss and kisses with more passion in to the kiss and strocks her hair as he kisses her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:51 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*sees u blushing more*wuts wrong ayumi?it looks like u have abad fever...*thinks:is she blushing or sick??its 1 or the other...*
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:WUTS GOING ON WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!
*mental images*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
O////O*thinking:the last 1 lookined like he was cuming..*

~~closet~~
[sherry]*smiles and breaks the kiss 4 air*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm

me:..*blushing a deep red from kakashi thinking about me and kissing me and showing his face to me and is shocked to hear him think those things about me and leaning aginest the wall with my arms crossed and looks up when I hear kakashi talks to me asking why my face is red and shock and embrassment goes across my face*..mmmmmm...huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....thinking...OHHHH SH*T!!!!..WHAT DO I SAY??????..... DAME IT I CAN'T THINK OF WHAT TO SAY DAME MENTAL IMAGES.....I CAN'T THINK WITH THEM POPING IN MY HEAD!!!!!!....F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CKF*CK F*CK HES GOING TO KNOW SOMETHING IS UP IF I DON'T ANSWER HIM......DAME IT!!!!!!....

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*...thinking...I can't stop thinking how much I like kazumi....*looks at you and nottices your face*...kazumi are you ok????...is there something worng??????..are you feeling well?????.....thinking...is she feeling alright or is she blushing or did I do something to make her look like that????...hmmmmm
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* smiels and catchs his breath*...umm sherry will you be my girlfriend????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*r u ok??ur face is really red..*places his hand on ur cheek**thinks:is she blushing or sick??its 1 or the other...*..it feels like u have a fever 2...
[me]*blushing deep red from irukas thoughts and the embrassment and smirks leaning aginest the wall with my in my pockets and looks at the ground consertrating to hear what iruka is thinking*....*thinks:OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!*

~~closet~~
[sherry]*smiles*i'd love 2*hugs him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 pm

me:..*blushs even reder as kakashi touchs my face and my heart races faster and I get the butierfly feeling again and feeling more shocked*.....ummm...yea I'm fine....thinking...OHH SH*T HE KNOWS!!!!..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..DAME IT!!!!!......HOW F*CKEN EMBRASSING!!!!!!!!

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Anime231

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*....kazumi are you ok????...kazumi are you ok....*puts a hand to your forehead*...you feel real warm...are you feeling well.....do you feel sick????.....thinking...is she sick or blushing?????
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* smiels and hugs her back*...I'm glade....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:46 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*rplaces his hand on ur cheek**thinks:is she blushing or sick??its 1 or the other...*..r u sure??u dont look 2 good..
[me]*blushing deeper red from irukas hand on me and the embrassment and feels sick like i did in the closet*....*thinks:i think i no wut i can do!!!ILL PRENTEND 2 HAVE AFEVER SO I CAN LEAVE EARLY 2 SORT OUT MY THOUGHTS!!!!!!**shakes my head no and runs 2 the bathroom and makes puking sounds that sound real*

~~closet~~
[sherry]*smiles and blushs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face and my heart still racing faster and still feel like the butierfly feeling in my tummy*.....ummm...yea I'm sure..realy I'm fine....thinking...WHAT DO I DO AND SAY???...HE IS GOING TO KEEP ASKING ME TI'LL HE KNOWS THE THRUTH..KAKASHI ISN'T KNOWN FOR FALLING FOR A PERSONS LIES......DAME I NEED A REASON TO LEAVE!!!...BUT WHAT???????

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and smiles and thinking about you*......*removes his hand from your forehead*...you don't feel and look like your well.....are you feeling ok......thinking...is she realy sick or blushing?????
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* smiels and blushs*...I think time is allmost up.....I galde you got me insted of someone else....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:01 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles and thinking about u*...*rplaces his hand on ur cheek**thinks:is she blushing or sick??its 1 or the other...*..r u sure??u dont look 2 good..
[me]*blushing deeper red from irukas hand on me and the embrassment and feels sick like i did in the closet*....*thinks:i think i no wut i can do!!!ILL PRENTEND 2 HAVE AFEVER SO I CAN LEAVE EARLY 2 SORT OUT MY THOUGHTS!!!!!!**shakes my head no,covers my mouth and runs 2 the bathroom and makes puking sounds that sound real**BLAT!!!!!!!!**BLAT!!!!!!!!!!!*

~~closet~~
[sherry]*smiles and blushs*me 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:05 pm

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face and my heart still racing faster and still feel like the butierfly feeling in my tummy and nods my head yes*...umm I have to check on kazumi..*runs to the bathroom and goes in*....whispers to you...are you ok?????

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you*.....*goes and knocks on the door*...kazumi.....do you need to go home...you sound like your realy sick from the noise....
~~~sensei closet~~~~
anko and gai:*leaves closet*
~~~kids closet~~~
alacord:* smiels and blushs and times up and walks out holding her hand and sits down with her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:13 pm

[sherry]*smiles and sits down with him*
[kimiko]*smiles and sits down with him*
[me]*blushing deeper red**whispers*yes its a cover up so we can leave*regular talk*y..yes**BLAT!!!!!!!!**BLAT!!!!!!!!!!!*

~~closet~~
0%
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:18 pm

alacord:* smiels and blushs and holding her hand and siting next to her*

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face*....whispers to you...lets go..kakashi kept asking about if I was feeling well...I want to go before my head exsplodes...

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you and at the bathroom door*....I think you should go home kazumi.....we can watch the party with out you just go home and get some rest...thinking...is she sick or blushing and preteanding to be sick.....I don't know I'm not questioning it.....at least for now
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:21 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing and thing about u and at the bathroom door*...*ayumi u can go with her 2 if u want 2 take care of her
[me]*blushing deeper red**nods 2 u*BLAT!!!!!!!!**BLAT!!!!!!!!!!!*

~~closet~~
0%
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 pm

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face*....umm ok kakashi....*mental image*..>.<.....

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you and at the bathroom door*....you guys come out once kazuni is done geting sick and you guys can go....
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:28 pm

[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*do i go next now naruto??
[kakashi]*lightly blushing and thing about u and at the bathroom door*...*ayumi u can go with her 2 if u want 2 take care of her
[me]*blushing deeper red**whispers 2 u*wut is it??*BLAT!!!!!!!!**BLAT!!!!!!!!!!!*

~~closet~~
0%
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:36 pm

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face*....whispers to you....I keep picturing kakashi naked and looking hot and sexy..>.<

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you and at the bathroom door worried*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:39 pm

[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*hey,um...do i go next now naruto??
[kakashi]*lightly blushing and thing about u and at the bathroom door*...*
[me]*blushing deeper red**whispers 2 u*ithat keeps happening 2 me but about iruka*BLAT!!!!!!!!**BLAT!!!!!!!!!!!*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 pm

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face*....whispers to you....lets get out of here before it gets worse and they figure it out....

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you and at the bathroom door worried*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:55 pm

[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*hey..um..do i go next now naruto??
[kakashi]*lightly blushing and thing about u and at the bathroom door*
[me]*blushing deeper red**nods and gets up and walks outa the bathroom with u*

~~closet~~
0%
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:03 pm

naruto:..*smirks still in alittle pain from us hurting him*..yes you can go next yuki.....

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you and worried*..thinking...later I'm going to her house to check how kazumi is feeling...kakashi probaly will go too..

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face*..see you guys later....*leaves and gets back home with you*.......that was close!!...I think I need a drink..what about you????
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%...no more sensei's to go in the closet....
~~~kids closet~~~
0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 pm

[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*ok*poens it and smiles*i got my best friend!come on cloud*goes into the clsoet*
[kakashi]*lightly blushing and thinking about u**thinks:ill go see if there ok later*

~~closet~~
[yuki]*smiles and sits down*

~~home~~
[me]*nods*badly!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:28 pm

naruto:..*smirks still in alittle pain from us hurting him*..

iruka:*lightly blushing about you and thinking about you and worried and sits back down*

me:..*still blushing even reder when kakashi touched my face*..ok..*gets bottles of booze out and hands you one big bottles and I take one big bottle and start to drink and sit on the sofa*...this day was so f*cked up!!!.....I can't beleave what has happened today......

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%...no more sensei's to go in the closet....
~~~kids closet~~~
cloud:*goes in the closet and sits on the floor*.....yuki don't get mad if I do this but I hope you still like me after wards if you don't feel the same way...*blushs*

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Anime232

cloud:*blushing and gentily holds her chin and moves his face close to her and kisses her passionatly on the lips*

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 4 Anime233
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 pm

[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*ok*poens it and smiles*i got my best friend!come on cloud*goes into the clsoet*
[kakashi]*lightly blushing and thinking about u**thinks:ill go see if there ok later*

~~closet~~
[yuki]*smiles and kisses back passionatly*
Photobucket

~~home~~
[me]*nodsyea i no!!*drinks it*i think wer gonna need all of them 2get over it..*takes another drink*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next