ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 pm

me:*panting nad moaning after he pulled out*....

iruka:*slows down once his final and long and hot sticky orgasum ends and stops and pulls out of you and lays besided you panting moaning and groaning*

A broken heart,shatted dreams,
forgoton memories these are the painful things.
A heart that pleas with shattered dreams for the lost memories.
A memory faded away never to be remembered from
those painful days.
Lost in darkness from the painful forgoton dreams
along with my shattered memories.
The loveliness of dreams but now there just shattered memories.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

View user profile http://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:31 pm

[kakashi]*beside u panting and moaning*

~~me~~
[me]*moans and panting and explains 2 him y i had 2 bite him*

Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

View user profile http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:49 pm

me:*panting and moaning and exsplains why I bit him on his neck*....

iruka:*panting moaning and groaning*.....really...so your saying I'm your only mate as you said and in a way your my girl?????

(real me:...tell me if you like this song..)

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:54 pm

[kakashi]*beside u panting and moaning*so im the only 1 u can mate with?and ur basicly my gf now??

~~me~~
[me]*moans and panting*yea..y rnt u happy??

(yea)

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:57 pm

me:*panting and moaning*....yes...does it borther you???

iruka:*panting moaning and groaning*.....that makes me happy cause I wanted you to be my girlfriend.... *pulls you close so you can lay your head on his chest*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:01 pm

[kakashi]*beside u panting and moaning*...not at all...*smiles and pulls u closer 2 him*

~~me~~
[me]*moans and panting and lays my head on his chest smiling*
Photobucket

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 pm

me:*panting and lays my head on his chest and smiles*....

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Anime302

iruka:*panting and smiles and holds you*

I have to put this song.....plus you never told me if you liked this song...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:21 pm

[kakashi]*beside u panting and moaning and smiles and pulls u closer 2 him*

~~me~~
[me]*panting and lays my head on his chest smiling*

(yea i like it)

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:24 pm

me:*panting and laying my head on his chest and smiling*....

iruka:*panting and smiling and holds you closer*

(real me:.....cool....do you want to skip to the next morning??...)

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:27 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his sleep*

~~me~~
[me]*asleep with my head on his chest and snuggling him*

(ok)

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:32 pm

me:*slowly wakes up and snuggles him and smiles*....

iruka:*wakes up and holds you closer an smiles*

(real me:....we don't have training to the nest day....I wanted to say just in case if you didn't remember..)

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:35 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his and wakes up*

~~me~~
[me]*wakes up with my head on his chest and snuggling him*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 pm

me:*snuggling him and smiling*....morning

~~~you~~~
iruka:*holds you and smiling*...morning

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:41 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his and smiles*morning

~~me~~
[me]*smiles with my head on his chest and snuggling him*morning

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 pm

me:*snuggling him and smiling*....thinking....wow that was amazing.....who would have thought kakashi would be the guy I picked as my mate.....I'm happy he is and I know in my heart I will feel alot more for him like love and sence of my other half and soul mate..he already is starting to feel like that to me and I already have strongh feels for him....I hope this feeling never ends....

~~~you~~~
iruka:*holds you and smiling*...what are yu planing to do today????

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:54 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his and smiles*wut r u doing 2day???

~~me~~
[me]*smiles with my head on his chest and snuggling him*nothing really..ijust going 2 eat and rhen some shopping

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:58 pm

me:*snuggling him and smiling*....umm nothing much just going out to eat with kazumi and some shoping with her....

~~~you~~~
iruka:*holds you and smiling*...do want me to hang out with you as you do that stuff???

(real me:...we were spose to be togather right??..)

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:00 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his and smiles*mind if i tag along?

~~me~~
[me]*smiles with my head on his chest and snuggling him*sure

(yea)

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:03 pm

me:*snuggling him and smiling*....no I don't mind...

~~~you~~~
iruka:*holds you and smiling*...ok....we should get ready then....

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his and smiles*ok do u wanna start getting ready get?

~~me~~
[me]*smiles with my head on his chest and snuggling him*ok..do u wanna shoer 1st?or do u wanna take 1 2gether?

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 pm

me:*snuggling him and smiling*....yea.....did you want to shower first???

~~~you~~~
iruka:*holds you and smirks*...togather....

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

[kakashi]*holds u closer in his and smirks*no,i wanna take 1 2gether

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and giggles with my head on his chest and snuggling him*bad sensei!!!ok then..*gets up*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 pm

me:*snuggling him and smiling and giggles*....ok..your being naughty....*gets up*

~~~you~~~
iruka:*holds you and smirks and follows you into the bathroom*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 pm

[kakashi]*smirks and follows*

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and runs the water*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 pm

me:*turns on the water to the right tempure and gets in and starts washing up*

me
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Anime303

~~~you~~~
iruka:*waits to get in the shower with you*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 pm

[kakashi]*smirks and gets in*

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and gets in*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 pm

me:*washing up and smirking*

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and gets in and starts wahing up looking at you*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:54 pm

[kakashi]*smirks and washs up looking at u*

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and gets behind him*if u want i can clean this 4 u...
Photobucket*grabs him*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 pm

me:*washing up and smirking*..what are you looking at????

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and grunts as you grab him*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 am

[kakashi]*smirks and washs up looking at u*u

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and gets behind him*do u want me 2 clean it 4 u??

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:08 am

me:*washing up and smirking*..like the view????

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and grunts as you grab him*...sure..*smirks bigger*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 am

[kakashi]*smirks and washs up looking at u*yup!

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and gets behind him*ok

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 am

me:*washing up and smirking*..your being naughty....

taking a shower with kakashi like this but not holding hands
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 11 Anime304

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:25 am

[kakashi]*smirks and washs up looking at u*yea i no*huging u from behind*

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and washing his meber*

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 am

me:*washing up and smirking and giggles*.....

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts as you wash his manhood*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:35 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*

~~me~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:42 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*.....naughty were spose to be taking a shower...

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts as you wash his manhood*

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:49 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*we r..theres soap,and shapoo and conditaner and water.so it is a shower..just a naughty shower..

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and washing his meber*clean enough??

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:52 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*.....what are you trying kakashi?????

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts as you wash his manhood*..yes but I like what your doing...

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:02 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*nothing...

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and washing his meber*do u want me 2 contiue?

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*.....then why are you kissing my neck if your not trying anything????

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts as you wash his manhood*..yes please continue

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*cuz...i want 2??

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and washing his meber*ok

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:09 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*.....is that realy the only reason????

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts as you wash his manhood*..

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:11 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*..maybe..

~~me~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*....hmmm that maybe says it all you are up to something...

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts and moans as you wash his manhood*..

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:14 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*..maybe i m,maybe im not..

~~me~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*....I know when your up to some thing and you are.....

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts and moans as you wash his manhood*..

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*..maybe i ur wrong..

~~me~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*....if I am then why keep kissing my neck????

~~~you~~~

those painful days.
"SAIYO ISHIDA"
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:24 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*..cuz..i want 2..?

~~me~~

Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next