Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 18 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*but i at leaset desever 2 look since i decided 2 leave u b

[me]*tears roll down my face and keeps quite so he wont have the satisfation of making me moan*....

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
[kari]*asleep snuggles him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 18 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:35 am

kyoruke:.*passed out as he holds her as she sleeps*..

tifa:...*passed out next to D.A*...

everyone:*passed out*...

gaara:....*passed out*...

~~~us~~~
me:*look at his face no where else*...well its not nice to stare!!!!!....*pouts and looks away and stars at the wall*

orochimaru:*thrust himself in you hard and thrust faster in you diging deep in you and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:38 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*

[me]*tears roll down my face and keeps quite so he wont have the satisfation of making me moan*....

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:40 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at thewall pouting*...don't you have something better to do...like think about orochimaru naked!!!!!!

orochimaru:*thrust himself in you hard and thrust faster in you diging deep in you and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:44 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*no,not really

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:46 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at thewall pouting*...why not?!?!?!?!?...you know you love him more than me.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*no,i love u both equally

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:53 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...but you can't love two peole at the same time.....love him and not me!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:57 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*sure u can..i heard sam say she loved gaara and naruto at the same time

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:59 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...she was confussed not twisted like you.....I only love one person and thats it for me!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:00 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*well not 4 me

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...you can love me all you want cause I will never love you....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*i no

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:07 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...then whats the point of loving them then if they don't love you in return????

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:08 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*just noing u love them

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:14 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...I wouldent want to be in love with someone that don't love me......I rather die than have that happen.....besides it would hurt more loving them when they don't love you in return.......I don't understand how you know so much about me...were you stalking me and I didn't know it?????

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:15 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*no i just used my cards 2 gather research on u

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:19 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...then I don't understand how you can be infactuated with me then...if thats how you got to know me....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:21 am

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*no thats how i learned so much about u..i've watched u from a distance by oreders

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:25 am

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...well that is a werid way to get to know someone that has caught your intrest....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:17 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*i no

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:15 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...are you still stairing at me cause I don't like when people stair.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:17 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*sorry but yes

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:22 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...stop saying sorry cause your not....you and orochimaru kidnap me twice and holding me against my will and I don't want to be here I hate it here.............

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:25 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*fine then i wont say sorry

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:36 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...I want to leave!!!!.....just let me go....you don't need me....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:39 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*ur lord orochimarus,me was just letting me borrow u til hes done with ur friend

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:52 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...I don't want him eather......this is not fare!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*2 bad

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...too bad for yourself!!!!....I won't want eather of you.....I don't get why he took us in the first place....just to rape us and what he couldent get hokers to do that!?!?!?!?!?!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:07 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*he only wants u 2

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:11 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking at the wall pouting*...so all we are is for raping...why would anyone go that long of a legth for sex.......if thats his only tention then why keep us here....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*no he wants 2 keep ur kids and 2 get u both pregnet so they will b invicible..but if the kids from ur other spouses define him he plans 2 kill them

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:17 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*snaps my head to him and my eyes glow with anger*..IF EATHER OF YOU TOUCH ONE OF THEM...I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:18 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*i have no desire 2 do so 2 them

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:23 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*snaps my head to him and my eyes glow with anger*..SURE YOU DO....WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:25 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*im not raping u right now m i??

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*snaps my head to him and my eyes glow with anger*..you got me there but who knows when you want to again.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:34 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*ur only tempting me more

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:36 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looks away*...whatever...I don't see how if its cause I'm naked them put my clothes back on.......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:39 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*i ment from wut u said

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:42 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looks away*...then quit thinking about it then.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:44 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*iu said it

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking away*...so don't mean you have to think it......now quit thinking about that and think about something else

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:50 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*like wut??

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:55 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking away*...I don't know...you got a brain use it.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:57 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*its perverted

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:59 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking away*...well then I'm screwed cause you will rape me again....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:00 pm

[kabuto]*smirks and gets hard*is that a surrender?

~~us~~
[torrie]*passes out*
[D.A.]*passes out*
[every1]*passes out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:04 pm

~~~us~~~
me:*looking away*...no.....you just going to do what you want to do any ways

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next