Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Romance

Go down

Unexpected Romance Empty Unexpected Romance

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:47 am

Name: Saiyo

Personality:

Appearence:
Unexpected Romance Picsar10

Unexpected Romance Picsar11

Unexpected Romance Picsar12

Kingdom: Noble Michael

Leniage: Saiyo is the grand daughter of Nobel Michel.

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Unexpected Romance Left_bar_bleue100/100Unexpected Romance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Romance Empty Re: Unexpected Romance

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:03 am

Sister

Unexpected Romance P210

Unexpected Romance P310

Unexpected Romance P110

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Unexpected Romance Left_bar_bleue100/100Unexpected Romance Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:28 am

Two girls sigh as the plane finally lands in Noble Michael kingdom airport terminal after a long flight from Tokyo Japan.

"Sachi, that was a long flight. I am exhausted, my body feels so sluggish and jet legged." A girl with long sliver hair and glass blue eyes uttered out her mouth while removing her carry on luggage from the luggage rack, talking to another slightly shorter sliver hair and same color eyes.

Her and the other girl being called the name Sachi unboards the airplane looking for a formilar face thats when the girl with long hair spots a neatly dressed man with dark hair and piercing green eyes. He had a refined presence surrounding him. Then she walks over to him while the other girl follows in toe behind the long haired girl.

"Hello Zain." The long haired girl propler greets the man calling him Zain.

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:05 am

Unexpected Romance 1welco11

Zain becomes a little bewildered from hearing his name being called so suddenly but he quickle returns to his cool collected demeanor with a smile on his face and he said while placing his hand across his chest giving a respectful bow to the young ladies.

"Good evening, lady Saiyo, and lady Sachi. It is a pleasure to see you two again."

Then Zain gracefully greets both girls with a kiss on their finger tips acting like a gentleman.

Unexpected Romance Tumblr12

"I hope it wasn't too much of a inconvence traveling a long distance to Noble Michael kingdom. You should retire to your rooms once we arrive at the Nobel castle until dinner, to rest your weary bodies. Shall we make our departure before lord noble Michael becomes worried." Zain said with a slight nod, taking the girls carry on baggage before turning around walking towards baggage claim area.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum