Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko in need

Go down

Neko in need Empty Neko in need

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm

"Brr it is so cold. I need to find shelter from the cold." A girl wearing a dark hoody sweatshirt concealing her face, thought to herself walking through a heavy wooded forrest.

Neko in need 39913810

She stops in her tracks as she noticed a huge building. "I wonder if this building is abandon or if the owners are away. Either way I can get warm and get a little rest before I continue running from Ronin. I refuse to go back to him." She thought to herself aswalked near the building but she noticed there were hidden traps and extensive security surrounding the building. "Shesh whoever owns this building is either paranoid or wants to keep everyone out. No matter, I need a place to rest and it shouldn't be an issue for me to by pass the security afterall that is what Ronin trained me to do."

Neko in need Th-2610

The girl's the eyes begin to glow yellow under her hoody as she scanned with her eyes looking for a weak spot in the security system.

She spots a small section on the far right side of the building no normal person would be able to the weak area consider how high it was off the ground but for someone like her it wouldn't be an issue. She steps a feet back and breaks into a sprint towards her target before she closes in the secured are she leeps up high into the air towards the window open slightly adjur open.

"Teehee that was too easy." She thought to herself as she slid the window open climbing inside

Neko in need B6833e10
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Neko in need Left_bar_bleue100/100Neko in need Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Neko in need Empty Re: Neko in need

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 am

"Purrrrr!" Her throat hummed like she was a feline cat while she looked around the room. "Nice place dispite the creepy vibe the building gave off. There has to be a bedroom with a comfortable bed around here." She thought. The hooded girl turned down a hallway and made her way to a dark wooden door, she opens the door to reveal a spacious bedroom. She quickly enters the room, shutting the door behind her and she removes her hood from her head to reveal a set of cat ears, long dark raven hair, and yellow eyes. She purs louder as she climbs under the covers and cruls into a tight ball on far left of the bed. "Purrrfect!" She thought as a yawn excapes her lips.

Neko in need 23a68810

In a another part of the building a guy with yellow stripped glasses and bright orange hair was in a bathroom on the main floor, shortless and brushing his teeth.

Neko in need Mystic10

"I have to do that hack job but I need an hour of sleep before I go back to the grind." The orange haired guy thought to himself as he finished brushing his teeth.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:40 pm

The man makes his way upstairs to his bedroom down a long hall. He opens the door not noticing the lump under the covers on the far left of his bed. He stretches and walks over to his bed climbing under the covers, then he removes his glasses, setting them down on the nightstand.

The cat girl starts to panic fter she relishes someone enter the room and worse yet climbed under the covers. She tries to peak out from under neither the covers to see a bright orange haired man. "Great! I need to get out of here before he notices me." She thought as she crept out of the bed to only trip over a weird trinket laying on the floor, falling to the ground but caught heraelf before falling face first with her hands in front of her but the comotion stired the mans attention.

He quickly puts his glasses back on turning the lights on. "Whos there?" He said untilhis eyes landed on the cat girl he sares at her with a curious expression.

"Um hello? Teehee? Um sorry I will just be on my way." The cat girl said nerviously swaying her tail behind her as she got to her feet. She slowly backs up.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:52 pm

"Do my eyes deceive me? A stray KITTY!" The orange haired man said excitedly as his eyes twinkled with pure delight.

Neko in need Latest10

The cat girl sweat drops when she sees the man's reaction to her appearance. "I am not a stray...."

The man ignores the girls behavior about being told she is a stray cat and he leeps out of the bed to try to cuddle the cat girl.

The girl tries to flee from the guy's grasp but he catches her by her foot oulling her close to him.

"Let me go you crazy pervert!" The girl hissed as she pressed her hands aginst the mans face trying to get him off her but during the struggle the device that looked like a wristwatch with a big faceplate turned on which reveled it was a high tech minnie computer, logging onto the mystic messenger app in video mode.

"My very kitty! Purrrrr!" The guy squealed in excitment not relising his computer wristwatch was turned on with video.

"Hisssssss get off! Meoooow! Let me go you weirdo! Hisssssss I am no one kitty you perv!" The cat girl became frantic with her movements as the guy rubbed his face against her while on the wristwatch the man's friends were watching the whole scene playout.

Mystic Messager

707 logged on at 8:32 pm Jan 23 2017

Zen: "Hey seven! Did you see my new headshots?

Jumin: "whom hasn't seen your headshots Zen. Can you not obsess over your looks for one mintue."

Jaehee: Just ignore him Zen. Your headshots were AMAZING! in love

Yoosung: "Guys I don't think Seven is paying attention.

Yoosung: Shocked  Look for yourselves at the video feed.

Back to the Neko and human

"Omg fluffy ears! A fluffy tail! Meow! So soft!" The man said as he rubbed his face against her ears then her tail.

"Hissssss! Pervert don't touchy tail!" The cat hissed out then she bites the guys which causes him to yelp and release his grip on her, she quick leeps away creating a distance between them.
angry
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down