Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates love

Go down

Pirates love Empty Pirates love

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Madison freezes when she sees the man that has haughted her memories & dreams. She looks down at the ground feeling all those emotions she felt that day, the betrayal, the loneliness, the pain, the fear, the disgust, the hate when she became broken from one choice, from one moment in her life that helped shape her into the women she was. She raises her head back towards the man that sent fear years ago as rage filled her. Every mucle in her body tensed as the anger consumed her. Her legs sprang into action, running into the direction towards the man she had locked her eyes on. Her speed picked up as the rage grew inside her while she unsheathed her sword stapped to left hip. She swings her sword down towards the man, he quickly unshesths his sword blacking Madison's sword once he noticed her presence. He pushes against her sword pushing her back to put space between the two of them.

"JASPER!" Madison yelled out in a trembling voice as she stared down her attacker.

"Girl you are messing with the wrong person. Jasper growled until it dawns on him whom this girl that stands before him. wait..... Are the girl from the wanted posters? Madison is it?"

"I am more than the women on the wanted posters. You once knew me as a young girl. A young girl that once trusted, respected, admired and loved you like a father until one faitful night when that changed in a instant. I thought you were my savor when the world threw me away like trash after my parents died because of my people's speacil ability but you found me, a very young sickly skinny girl on the verge of death. You took me in your home and cared for, taught how to protect myself when in reality it was YOU whom I needed to be protected from. You stole my innocence and trust that day. For a year I was numb, dead on the inside and I did unspeakable things, I murdered men that tried to force themselves onto me but I felt nothing at the time. Until one year later when I meet my captain. She was braverly fighting against the navy by herself, and I jumped into the fight not necessarily to help her but I was just trying feel something anything. We fought side by side defeating the navy and I was going to walk away but my captain stopped me in my tracks and asked why I had helped her. I couldn't form the words but in that moment its like the flood gates burst forth inside me and the numbness melted away when I finally allowed myself to cry about the moment I became the monster I turned into a year ago that day!" Madison said with conviction to the man named Jasper that had hurt herlht850 as she held tears back that threaten to spill down her face.

"So you are that Madison. I was wondering you went after that night you disappeared." Jasper said in a surprised tone of voice.

"I am not just someone! I am the girl you destroyed. You are the reason I am not able to trust any man but if it wasn't for my captain and my crew mates I wouldn't even have a heart at all. They gave me a reason to live again. They gave me a place to belong in this world. I fight for them, for my captain and all the girls and women that have been betrayed like I was. I don't stand before you not as the young trusting naive girl you once knew years ago but I stand proudly as Madison Jones the pirate of the sly foxes and I have come to realize you are one memory I need to face and put in the past for good. Today I stop being a victim but a savior and I will be the one to take you down for all the wrong you have done. This will be for all those you have hurt including me" Madison said braverly as she drew her sword back again striking only to have her sword scrap against the blade of his sword as the tears she held back begain to stream down her cheeks she held in all these years after that day she was broken. With every stike of her sword another set of tears streamed down her face allowing the hurt feelings excape she had felt for so long.

"Madison I never intended to hurt you but you were growing into a young beautiful women before my eyes and before I know it I took what I desired. I am sorry for that." Jasper said as their swords continued to clash against one another.

Maya watched silently as the scene played out in front of her between Madison and the man named Jasper. She begains to move as she decided she would help Madison take down the man until captain Jewel grips her shoulder stoping Maya from moving any further.

"This is Madison's fight." Jewel stated firmly.

"But cap, she needs us...." Maya said in confusion.

"No, she needs to do this on her own. Madison needs to free herself from her past. This isn't our fight to fight. She will be alright, she is a pirate of the sly foxes afterall." Jewel said with a confident smile but sadness is hidden in her smile watching one of her trusted crew members in pain.

Maya sighs but ahe nods in understanding and goes back to watching silently.

Nathan, Alan and Russell stand back silently watched because they already relized this wasn't their fight.

"How dare you try and apologize for what you have done!" Madison said in anger as tears slid down her cheeks.

Jasper musters all his strength in his last blow  in his sword to finally end the fight but Madison does the unexpected instead of blocking the attack she allows Jasper's blade to Pierce through her left should as she lowered her sword with both hands thrusting her blade through his abdomen as her face wreches in pain feeling the hot steel tare into the flesh in her shoulder. Blood splatters out of Jaspers mouth as Madison's sword Pierce deeper inside his abdomen with the tip of the blade stick out of his back.

"M...Madison I am s...sorry...." Jasper said as he coughed up blood then he loses his grip on his sword as he slowly closely his eyes. He body falls back sliding off Madison's blade hitting the ground with a loud thund and a clinging sound as Jasper's sword fell to the ground next to his lifeless body.

Madison loses grip on sword as her legs begain to feel weak, she turns around to face everyone as the tears continued to stream down her cheeks, she gives a weak smile through her tears. "I'm s....sorry everyone." She said as she felt weak from the blood loss. Her eyes slowly close as her body falls back hitting the ground.

Maya and Jewel eyes widen when they see Madison's close her eyes and her body hitting the ground.

"MADISON!!" Jewel screams as she runs towards Madison lifeless body as Maya quickly follows behind Jewel with tears in her eyes.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Pirates love Left_bar_bleue100/100Pirates love Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Pirates love Empty Re: Pirates love

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:54 pm

"What the fuck? The serines turned into us!" Madison said when she turns her gaze towards the sirens seeing them transform into her captain, her and her crew mates. "Hey you big dummy how dare you fantasize about me! Urge you are so going to owe me one big time!" She said as she runs off after Leon and the Siren unsheathing her sword.

Maya growls about Chris fantsizing about her and she pulls out a extending staff and places in between Chris and the Siren. "Hands off!"

"This i...isn't g." Nathan begain to speak after the sirens made appearance until one of the Sirens that look like Angela. She calls him over to her.

"Come on handsome. We both know you have been waiting for this for awhile now." The siren said in a flirtatious voice sounding like Angela. She is able to intice him to her. She wraps her arms arm his neck acting playful.

Russell tries to cover his ears before the sirens put him in a trance but it is too late when a siren appears before him with the appearance of Sadie.

"Come on lover boy! I know we haven't known each other long but I know you felt the same connection I did when we first met." The siren said as she linked her fings with her dragging him away.

"Shanks!" Jewel screamed as Shanks ran over to the siren. She runs after him as she unsheaths her sword. "Would you snap out of it you idiot!"

"You have to be fucken kidding me! Leon you are more of a jackass then I originally thought! It is your fault when kick the shit out of you!" Madison resheaths her sword as her eyes start to glow red while her appearance slightly changes into a half wolf demon. "Alright Leon, I tried to warn you but you didn't want to listen but you will know!" She said as she flickered her wolf tail back and forth behind her. She quickly appears before Leon as she plows her fist into his stomach. "Sorry Leon but you asked for it!"

Maya quickle gets in between Chris and the siren pulling him away. "I swear all men are morons!" She said as she pulled out rope, tieing Chris to a tree so she can deal with the siren without Chris in the way.

"Nathan don't listen to her she is trying to deceive you!" The siren said in a soothing voice to Nathan as she wouldn't let go of him.

Nathan nods his head still in a trance to the fake Angela.

The Sadie siren glares at the real Sadie and then she turns back towards Russell as she tries to avoid Sadie's attacks. "Come my love to me!"

Russell struggles in Sadie's grip trying to return to the siren Sadie.

Jewel is impressed he seen through the sirens tricks. "Yes we better hurry!" She said as she ran off back in the direction she last seen everyone.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Madison laughs as she reached for her revolver hidden strapped to her inner thigh and she points the gun at the governor. "Men, they alway think with the little head instead of the big head. You should have checked not just the men but the women too. Governor you made a mistake thinking we were timid women when actuality we are women pirates and we don't take too kindly to people like you." She said as she walked over to him placing her revolver to his forehead. "Normally I would just kill someone like you but I don't want those innocent girls or the townspeople get blamed for your death so I will let you live" she said the she steps back as she keeps an eye on him. Then she walksnover to a closet to look for restraints when ahe opens the door, Madison raises her eyebrows. "So you don't just deal in selling women but young men as well. Disgusting! Governor don't get any ideas my beautiful over there won't be afraid to put a hole into your head. It would be wise to stay still." She said as she walks into the closet. "Don't worry we won't hurt either of you." Madison said in gentle voice to two young men as she uncocked her revolver shoving the gun between her breast then she knells down removing the gags and untying the ropes bounding the boys.

The boy with short black hair and blue eyes looks up to Madison with a tired smile. "Thank you."

Nathan and Alan infiltrate the governor's headquarters as Russell sets an explosion off in a area near by a deserted part.

"I think we found what we are looking for." Nathan said finding a documents under loose floorboards under a book shelf. He quickly stuff the documents into a bag.

"I found where the governor has been storing the money he has been taking from the townspeople." Alan said as he found a secret department in one of the walls revealing stacks of cash and coins. A stuff the bag he brought with him full of cash and coins.

Russell returns to where Leon and the others are helping the captive women to report to Leon
"Everything is going according to plan."
--------

Jewel waits for the two crews to return
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:55 pm

Madison steps closer to Max. She places her hand on his cheek with a smile with sadness hidden behind it. "You know I have turned you down every time you have asked me. I am not good enough for someone like you. My heart can't get close to any man. I do care for you, but only as a friend. I am surprised you haven't already pushed me away or forgotten about me because who wants a cold hearted women like me? Yes I can be intimate even be friends but I could never be someones girlfriend or their wife. My heart is too broken to have feelings of love. I am able to love as a friend or someone as my family but that kind of love isn't something I capable of giving you. I want you to be happy. Please allow yourself to love someone deserving Max because I am not deserving."

"You guessed it right Angela but not just any smucks wife but I want you to be my wife. Will you do the honor of being this smucks wife?" Axel asked with a smile as he gently touched her cheek with his finger tips.

Nathan feels like he is punched in the gut hearing Axel asking Angela to marry him which anger builds inside him as he awits Angela's answer.

Jewel smiles to Ivan and Tyler. "Are you hungry? I can have someone to make you something to eat and you both can rest until Angela and Madison return.

"I am a little hungry." Ivan said shly as his stomach growled loudly.

"I knew you would be my partner in crime but I hope you like me more than for my cooking skils." Alan said smoothly with a smirk.

"I hope I am the first you decided to bring here but I wouldn't be surprised if you haven't, afterall you are very charming and handsome Chris. All the ladies probably climb all over each other just get a chance with you." Maya said with a wink.

Russell's eyes fill sadness as he hears the truth from Sadie. He gently touches Sadie's scar on her face as tears are hidden in his eyes. "Even with your scars your still beautiful Sadie. I would never hurt you like those monsters hurt you and if you only wanted to be friends I would understand." He said as he looked into her eyes with feelings of respect and passion as he felt rip into two feeling Sadie's wounded heart. He leans in kiss her forehead head as a single tear excapes. He pulls back quickly wiping the single tear away as he smiles to her.

"That is part of the reason you are too good for me. You sees something that isn't there in me. I can't love you or anyone else the way you are asking of me. Give your love to someone that is more deserving than me. I would generally happy for you. I just hope the one you decide to love allows me to be friends with because I would be sadden without your friendship. You are right part of me trust you but I still don't trust love from men and it has nothing to do with you, it is just love in general with a man. I always end up pushing any man away that is too good for me. I am not saying it happens all the time but in fact you are the first man to ever to say you think I am worthy of being a wife. I am greatful for that and I might be making a mistake but I want you to be happy wven over a possible regret." Madison said then she kisses his lips gently and breaks the kiss smiling.

"Angela, no matter what troubles you I will always love you and if say you only want to be friends, I understand that but a part of my heart belongs to you and only you. I hope you can at least understand that. I will respect if it is your wish but the person that hurt you didn't know what a speacil women you really were and still are. Who ever captures your heart is truly is a lucky man." Axel said as he sighs sadly.

Nathan is feeling releaved as Angela turns down Axel but feels sadden she thinks so lowly of herself.

Maya smiles about Chris's answer. "I will have whatever you recommend."

"Alright. I will ask Alan to make you something to eat. Just right here I will be right back." Jewel said then she quickly ask Alan to make the two boys something to eat and comes back. "See I wasn't gone long and Alan makes very tasty food but you two will taste for yourself."

Ivan smiles trusting what Jewel said to him. "Alright I will believe what you say."

Russell sighs but he smiles to Sadie. "I understand whatever you want sadie, friends or something more and I will acept what you choose and for now I will wait until you know." Russle said as he kissed her forehead. "And you are always beautiful even when you are angry."

Madison glaces at Leon then she rolls her eyes. "Just ignore him. He acts like a big protecive nuisance but we will talk about this tomorrow." She said as she kissed Max's cheek. "See you tomorrow." She said as she gave Max the two bags with documents and the money inside the bags.

"Alright Angela. I think that is best too since your friend is bothered by our discussion." Axel motions to Nathan.

Nathan growls under his breath trying to hold back his emotions.

"Thanks but remember that the next time you get lectured when you do something you shouldn't do. I am kind but when you need to be corrected I will let you know." Jewel said with a laugh.

"I wll captain but even then you are still kind." Ivan said with a big smile.

"I surprised no one has snatched you up already, Chris. Why is that beside being a pirate?" Maya asked with a smile while they waited for the food.

Alan smiles as he makes the two boys their meal. "You can use my bed if you want too and I wll just sleep on the floor in my bedroom."

"That is two of the reasons why it stops me from being with him! He is a good man. Too good for me and he doesn't deserved to be troubled by me! I am nothing but a mess! The only ones that see the ugly side of me are my crew mates and captain, they are the ones that stood by my side and I wouldn't want to burden a man like him with my issues! Don't you get it! I don't want to burden anyone with my problems not even you!" Madison said accidentally blurting out some of her true feelings. "Just mind your own your business and we won't have any issues. If you want a good time I am your women but if you want more better look elsewhere. Until then you are right I have a date with Jack. He understands a good time and not wanting more from me." She said back tracking after she realised what she admitted to Leon.

Nathan looks Angela in the eyes when speaking. "Because he is still the navy. Do you honestly think if it meant his life over your own he would choose you life? You are naive if you believe that! He doesn't understand the love of the sea like we do and he never will or why we do what we do!"

"Yeah it would be weird seeing you in sexy women clothing since your body is very manly and not to mention sexy." Maya said with a wink as she laughs.

"Yes I am ready. You look handsome. Lets go have fun and then we can have even more fun afterwards just the two of us." Madison said with a smirk.

"They need time but omce they feel comfortable they will know they can never be your type but you were never the type to force anyone into anything but you are not into males no matter the age." Jewel said with a smile.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:56 pm

"My bad feeling is hitting all time high." Nathan whispered.

"I love the smell of this place and I am going to enjoy every bite." Madison said with a smile.

"Order whatever you want Angela. Its on me as usual." Axel aaid with a laugh when he sees the happiness in Angela's eyes.

The navy storms into the cafe heavily armed, pointing their swords in Angela's and Madison's dirrection. "Give yourself up Angela and Madison! You are wanted multiple crimes you have committed and you are under arrest by the empireum navy!" One of the navy men called out in threatening voice.

Madison's face hardens into a glare as she quickly jumpping to her feet knocking her chair behind her.

Axel quickly gets to his feet grabing Angela by the hand pulling her to her feet. He quickly exits the cafe with his hand locked into Angela's trying to excape the navy while Max and Madison are closely behind them.

☆Cafe☆
The navy storms into the cafe heavily armed, pointing their swords in Angela's and Madison's dirrection. "Give yourself up Angela and Madison! You are wanted multiple crimes you have committed and you are under arrest by the empireum navy!" One of the navy men called out in threatening voice.

Madison's face hardens into a glare as she quickly jumpping to her feet knocking her chair behind her.

Axel quickly gets to his feet grabing Angela by the hand pulling her to her feet. He quickly exits the cafe with his hand locked into Angela's trying to excape the navy while Max and Madison are closely behind them.

☆Runaway Part☆

Madison glaces down at her hands at the guns Max pressed into her hands then she back up to him the she reluctantly turns her back to Max and Axel with her hands gripped tightly around the handles of Max's guns as she slips her fingers on the trigger. Her heart pounding in her chest as she felt torn leaving them behind to possible be killed for helping Angela and her. With each bare footstep her heart pounded harder in her chest loudly while she secretly prayed for Max's and Axel's safty but to her dismay she is nearly knocked over by the force of explosion going off behind her and Angela. She turns around to see the dirt ground where she last seen Max and Axel standing distroyed. Her eyes widen horror when her eyes land on pools of red blood scattered among the debris on the ground. When it dawns on her what had happened that Max and Axel's fellow navy buddies had killed them in cold blood without a second thought. Rage surges through her body when a navy guy appears in front of her as he tries to strike her down. She raises Max's guns at her attacker, she quickly counter attacks puller the trigger killing her attacker her while other navy men appeared to arrest or kill Angela and her. Madison's body shakes in anger as she kept stricking down her opponents in a blind rage as greaf filled her heart without a second thought she could get captured or killed.

☆After the fight☆

Madison walks onto the sly fox with her head hung low as she tightly gripped Max's sword in her shaking hand. She doesn't have the strength to life her head as she felt the tears she had been holding back cloud her eyes as the tears slowly rolled down her cheeks leaving streaks in the blood that had splattered on her face. "No! What have I done? Now two important people in my life are....gone. AHHHHHHHH! Why?" She thought to herself as her legs buckled underneath her falling to her knee. She relishes she still had Max's sword gripped in her hand as she looks down at the blade when the sun shimmers off the exposed metal free from the blood of the navy men she had killed. At that moment all the memories she had shared not only with Max but the memories she shared with Axel and Angela came rushing rushing into her mind, a loud painful scream excapes her lips when she felt her heart break into two for one man she called a dear friend and the other she cared for very deeply.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Nathan is chasimg after Angela, Madison, Axel and Max while him and Lwon avoiding being seen by the navy.

"If you two are caught you will be arrested for treason! Just go! Please!" Madison yelled while being pulled theough the town.

Axel slows down and stops running once they reach the woods, he quickly turns to angela unsheathing his sword and he presses his sword into Angela's hands. "Take this to protect yourself. We will be alright. Don't worry we won't leave you two that easly." He said as he gave her a brave smile as he gently touched her cheek. "I love you Angela don't forget that."
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:57 pm

Nathan nods his head as he runs faster towards the sound of the explosion.

Madison is in a numbing trance pulling the triggers on Max's guns taking out opponents when they came near her showering blood onto her face, body and clothes from the wounds of her enemies. She readies the guns in her hands pulling the triggers once again but the guns make a click noise because she had empty her bullets out Max's guns into the bodies of her pervious enemies. She swings the guns in her hands to use the butt of the guns as a blunt weapons. Her eyes began to glow red as her appearance changed revealing her wolf ears, tail, fangs and claws. She starts wildly swinging the butt of the guns at a navy guy as he tries to strike her down with his sword. She swiftly knocks the sword out of the navy guys hand, she pouches on top of him beating his skull causing more blood splatter over her from her victim but while she takes her fueled rage on the navy guys crushed head she is unaware of another navy guy has his riffle pointed at her from a distance getting ready to kill her.

Nathan's eyebrow narrow as Angela and Madison come into view. "There they are!" He said as he kept running as fast as he could to help Angela and Madison. "We need to hurry!" He said as he felt his chest tighten from the sight of blood covering Angela while she unmercifully dismembered her opponents one by one.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:57 pm

"No I don't want to rest. I ... I can't I will only have nightmares. I need to forget!" Madison said then she carefully stands to her feet and walking over to dresser, she opens the top draw pulling out a silk handkerchief, she carefully wraps Max's guns in the material and setting into the top draw, she closes the drawer. She grabs a key out of her jewelry box and she locks the top draw of her dresser and she hangs the king ln acbain arlund her neck. "I need a drink. You may think it is bad idea in my case but this is what I do when horrible things happen. Go ahead and judge. I don't give a shit and don't get in my way when I jist trying to cope with what happened!" She said with a warning glare to Leon as she walked over to the table grabing the bottles of booze.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down