Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:03 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....I wish the two of them understand that it was her time to part from this world....
~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*walking takes out the picture of Kaya and gets even more sad but then gets pissed thinking about Ryo cause he could have stoped the car from killing her if he was there for her and geting the desire to look for him*.....RYO YOU WILL PAY TODAY I SWEAR!!!!.......thinking...YOU SHOULDENT HAVE LEFT HER ALONE...HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO KAYA!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:09 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka and looks at his math hw*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*i no
[girl]*glomps*hey reizo!!wer have u been latly??i missed u
Photobucket(no sword and this can b the girl uniform)

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*gets 2 skool and sighs looking at the picture and goesing wer u lead him and starts getting pissed*DAMN IT!!!*thinks:HE SHOULDA F*CKING BEEN THERE 2 STOP THAT CAR!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:36 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....great Ryo is geting upset and you know that only means one thing....a fight is soon to happen....*sighs*

girl:*smiles and glomps him*.....ryo where have you been???...I havent seen you in awhile....I missed you so much.....
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime215

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*walking takes out the picture of Kaya and gets even more sad but then gets pissed thinking about Ryo cause he could have stoped the car from killing her if he was there for her and geting the desire to look for him and fakes a smile to her*.....I've been around....I just had alot on my mind at the moment is all...so whats a pretty girl like you doing rate now?????....thinking....DAME IT RYO WHY COULDENT YOU WATCH OVER HER THAT DAY..SHE WOULD BE ALIVE IF YOU HAD!!!!....YOUR SUCH A MORON AND NOW WE CAN NEVER SEE KAYA EVER AGAIN.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:54 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*yea same on this end
[girl]*smiles and glomping him*nothing..so wut do u wanna do 2 fix that??

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*gets 2 skool and sighs looking at the picture and goesing wer u lead him and starts getting pissed and gives her a fake smiles*i havent been anywer really..i've just been thinking latly..so wut have u been up 2 pretty lady?*thinks:I HATE THAT F*CKER!!!!*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....somethings tell me today is not going to turn out good....*sighs*

girl:*smiles and and plays with her hair flirting with him*
nothing but hoping to see you

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*walking takes out the picture of Kaya and gets even more sad but then gets pissed thinking about Ryo cause he could have stoped the car from killing her if he was there for her and geting the desire to look for him and fakes a smile to her*.....hmmm I know one way and I think you know what it is.....thinking....KYO YOU CAN'T WALK AROUND LIKE YOUR NOT GUALTY OF HER DEATH GETTING AWAY WITH IT CAUSE I WON'T LET YOU!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*yea me 2
[girl]*smiles and glomping him and flirtin g with him and playing with his hair in her fingers*ok lets do that then

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*gets 2 skool and sighs looking at the picture and goesing wer u lead him and starts getting pissed and gives her a fake smiles*oh really??y is that??*thinks:ITS FAULT SHES DEAD NOT MINE!!*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:21 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....these human males are morons*sighs*

girl:*smiles and and plays with her hair flirting with him*
cause I like you silly.......so do you want to do something with me????

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*walking takes out the picture of Kaya and gets even more sad but then gets pissed thinking about Ryo cause he could have stoped the car from killing her if he was there for her and geting the desire to look for him and fakes a smile to her*.....ok cutie...*kisses lustfuly*.....thinking....I will see you soon Ryo
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:29 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*extreamly
[girl]*smirks and kisses back lustfuly and playing with his hair in her fingers*

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*gets 2 skool and sighs looking at the picture and goesing wer u lead him and starts getting pissed and gives her a fake smiles*of course*kisses her lustfuly**thinks:ur dead wen i get the chances reizo*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....rate now he has he has his mouth acopyed rate now but how for how long is the question*sighs*

girl:*smiles and kisses back passionatly runing her fingers through his hair*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*kissing her lustfuly and forces his tough her mouth and massages his tough lustfuly with hers*.....thinking....when I don't sticking my tough down her throut your a$$ is good as dead!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:54 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*same with mine*sighs*
[girl]*smirks and kisses back lustfuly and playing with his hair in her fingers and moans loudly in his mouth*MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*kisses her lustfuly and forces his tounge in her mought and massages it lustfuly with her**thinks:wen im done swaping spit hes dead*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:20 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....this is sidstrubing how we have to watch everything....but if we take our eyes off them for a second they could be killed before thier time of death*sighs*

girl:*smiles and kisses back passionatly runing her fingers through his hair and massages her tough with his lustful and moans loudly in his mouth*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*kissing her lustfuly massages his tough lustfuly with hers*.....thinking....in a few soconds your dead ryo!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:25 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko**sighs*the only time we can is wen they sleep and even then its only 4 a moment or so
[girl]*smirks and kisses back lustfuly and playing with his hair in her fingers and moans loudly in his mouth*MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*kisses her lustfuly and forces his tounge in her mought and massages it lustfuly with her**thinks:just a little longer*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:40 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....but thier even disturbing in thier sleep with all that noise theymake in thier sleep....*sighs*

girl:*smiles and kisses back passionatly runing her fingers through his hair and massages her tough with his lustful and moans loudly in his mouth*..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*kissing her lustfuly massages his tough lustfuly with hers and breaks the kiss*.....I think its almost time to go to class....you should get going we can finishs this later cutie...I have to do something to do before I go to class...thinking...your a$$ is mine!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:49 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko**sighs*so true
[girl]*pouts*ok

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*kisses her lustfuly and forces his tounge in her mought and massages it lustfuly with her and breaks it*u should get 2 class the bell is about 2 ring..we can finish later.i gotta take care of something 1st*thinks:just a little longer*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....great now I think he is going to look for your human male now...now we have to keep them from killling eachother....*sighs*

girl:*pouts*.....ok

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo*....see ya....*walks off*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko**sighs*so true
[girl]*pouts and goes 2 class*

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*angry about reizo*bye*walks off*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:15 pm

me:*tears up watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him as a few tears fall from my eyes splashing the ground*....he's on his way...I'm ready for thier stupidty fight they have every year....*sighs*

girl:*pouts and goes to class*.....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and walking looking for Ryo*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:20 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*me 2..i see u now*sighs*

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*angry about reizo and looking 4 him*REIZO WER THE HELL R U,U A$$HOLE!?!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 pm

me:*watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him*....yea here we go....*sighs*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime_11

reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and walking looking for Ryo and sees him*..I'M RIGHT HERE A$$ HOLE......YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT DAY KAYA DIED!!!!!....*runs towards him with his first pulled back ready to punch Ryo*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:08 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*me 2..i see u now*sighs*

~~u~~
[Ryo Hisashi]*angry about reizo and runs at him about 2 punsch him*ITS UR FAULT U JACKA$$!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:26 pm

me:*watching over Ryo Hisashi floating above him*....I wish they would give up on trying to kill eachother....*sighs*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime216...I'm going to transform into my human form cause I don't think anyone is coming to stop them this time and I have a feeling that it will turn out bad........*looks around and sees a tree and flys to the tree and hides behind it and transforms into my human form* THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime218*walks out from behind the tree and watchs to make sure Ryo don't get killed and sighs and talking to telpthaicly*...ok I'm in my human form and I addvice you to transform just in case no one shows up to stop them....

reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and runs towards him with his first pulled back punchs Ryo in the face*..GRRRRRRRR YOU WERE THE ONE THAT ALLOWED HER TO DIE F*CKER!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:38 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*i dont think so either..*goes behind a tree and changes into my human form*
Photobucket*walks from behind the tree and watchs 2 make sure reizo doesnt die and talking 2 u telpthaicly*who do we stop them?
[Ryo Hisashi]*gets up and runs and punchs hijm in the gut*U A$$HOLE!!!!UR THE REASON SHES DEAD!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:09 pm

me: *watchs to make sure Ryo Hisashi don't get killed and sighs and talking to telpthaicly*...I don't know....why don't they understand there was enough blood shead on this very day...I don't want to have to face another death on the same day.....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime219

reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and quickley gets to his feet and back kicks him Ryo in the head*.....NO YOU BAST*RD YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DEAD!!!!...YOU ALOWED HER TO DIE!!!!.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...*angry tears start fill his eyes*...SHE WOULD BE ALIVE AND WE WOULDENT HAVE TO KNOW WHATS IT LIKE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD WITH OUT HER!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:17 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*either do i..
*walks from behind the tree and watchs 2 make sure reizo doesnt die and talking 2 u telpthaicly*who do we stop them?
[Ryo Hisashi]*blocks the kick and pins him 2 the ground punching him in the face and tears fill his eyes*NO ITS NOT!!!!U SHOULD HAVE SAVED HER!!!!!!ITS UR FAULT SHES GONE!!!!*a few tears roll down his face*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:25 pm

me: *watchs to make sure Ryo Hisashi don't get killed and sighs and talking to telpthaicly*...I could transform into kaya's once human form to get them to stop fighting do you think it will work???.....but it could make it worse.......

reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and shoves him off him as a few tears stream down his face and quickly gets to his feet*.....YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN SHE WOULD HAVE GOTEN KILLED..ITS YOUR FAULT NOW I CAN NEVER SEE HER EVER AGAIN.....HOW COULD RYO...*tears stream down faster down his face*...SHE DIED ALONE....ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID THAT DAY!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:30 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*idk..
[Ryo Hisashi]*tears roll down his face faster*HOW THE HELL WOULD I HAVE KNOWN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!IF ITS MY FAULT ITS URS 2!!!!!!I DONT REMEBER U GOING WITH HER EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 pm

me: *watchs to make sure Ryo Hisashi don't get killed and sighs and talking to telpthaicly*...I guess I have no choice...I feel bad doing this but I need to stop him some how and you need him to stop to so they don't kill thenselves.......*looks around to see if anyone is watching and starts to transform as pink glittering light surounds me.... THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Fantas10 transforms into Kaya's once child human form*.........THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime220

reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and shoves him off him as a few tears stream down his face*.....YOU STILL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SHE WAS ALONE KYO...YOU KNOW I'M ALWAYS LATE BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON TIME AS USUAL!!!!...*tears stream down faster down his face*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*idk..
[Ryo Hisashi]*tears roll down his face faster*I TOLD HER I WAS GONING 2 B LATE CUZ I KARATE LESSONS!!!!HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPOSED 2 NO!?!?!?!?!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 pm

me: *in Kaya's once child human form and transforms my voice to sound like her and walks over near them*...Ryo, Rezio..why are you two fighting again....you know thats not how friends are spose to act....why are you two crying???...did something happen????

reizo tanaka:*angry about ryo and tears stream faster when he hears what Kaya's voice use to sound like when she was alive and turns his head towards me and tears stream down faster*...k...k..kaya?!?!?!?!?!?.....*walks over to me slowly and reachs me and pulls me into tight embrace as tears pour down his face*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime221
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:04 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko*it lookd likes its working..
[Ryo Hisashi]*tears roll down his face faster wen he hears and sees kaya/u and goes over and hugs kaya/u*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:21 pm

me: *in Kaya's once child human form and transforms my voice to sound like her*...why are you guys acting strange????.....what happen????..why are you fighting????

reizo tanaka:*tears pour down his face as he looks at me looking like Kaya*.....b...but how are you here???....I missed you so much...I'm so sorry you were alone kaya....please forgive me.....if I could have known you were going to die I would ave been there to protect you Kaya....its been so hard since the day you were gone forever......*tears stream down faster*...THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime222

me: *in Kaya's once child human form and transforms my voice to sound like her*...is that why you are fighting over the day died....you need to forgive eachother and yourselfs it wasnt eather of you can stop me from dieing..it was my time part from this world....I never stop loving eather of you....your my best friends....I could never hate eather of you, it was an accdent when I died.....you must forgive eachother.....it breaks my heart to see you fighting....I want you to be the friends you once was....but I need to go now....I'm always watching over the two of you......I love you my best friends.......*embraces them one last time and the pink glitring light flows around me.....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Fantas12..I disapear and reapear behind the tree and transform back into my human form and walk out from behind it what Ryo to make sure he don't get hurt*

reizo tanaka:*tears pour down his face as I disapear looking like Kaya*.....no kaya please come back......*anger fills him again towards Ryo and turns his head towads him*...ITS STILL ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!...*grabs him and wrestles with him inching close to the road*

(lets do my point of veiw and yours..ok...two sides of the story)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko**sighs*damn it!!
[Ryo Hisashi]*tears roll down his face faster and wrestling him*NO ITS NOT!!!!!!*they both roll into the street and a car comes*
[me]OH NO!!!*quickly turns into angel form*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 pm

me: *in Kaya's once child human form and transforms my voice to sound like her*...why are you guys acting strange????.....what happen????..why are you fighting????

reizo tanaka:*tears pour down his face as he looks at me looking like Kaya*.....b...but how are you here???....I missed you so much...I'm so sorry you were alone kaya....please forgive me.....if I could have known you were going to die I would have been there to protect you Kaya....its been so hard since the day you were gone forever......*tears stream down faster*...

me: *watches Ryo to make sure he don't get hurt and fear goes across my face*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime223...DAME IT!!!...*Quickly transforms into my angel form*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Animea12..DAME IT STUPID HUMAN MALES!!!!!.....*expands my wings...THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime224..
flys low to the ground with my legs tucked back and gets inbetween the two fighting boys and shoves Ryo THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime225
as you shove reizo out of the way of the speeding car and the car passes through my body as I watch Ryo closly to make sure he wasnt hurt from the impact when I shoved him out of the way of the speeding car and my hair swirls around me*

reizo tanaka:*tears pour down his face in a rage towards Ryo as he fights him in the street and becomes confussed as to what happened as he flys towards the ground hit the pavement*

(do your side of the story with his and I will add more to his in the next post as to what happened and what he does and thinks)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:47 pm

[me]*sighs floating and watching reizko tanaka*..*telpthaicly talking to aneko**sighs*damn it!!
[Ryo Hisashi]*tears roll down his face faster and wrestling him*NO ITS NOT!!!!!!*they both roll into the street and a car comes*
[me]OH NO!!!*quickly turns into angel form and extemly nervous*
*my face*

Photobucket and expands my wings
Photobucket*flies low near the ground and grabs reizo and pushs him out of the way as the car passes trough my body and watchs him 2 make sure hes ok*
[ryo]*tears pour down his face in a rage towards reizo as he fights him in the street and becomes confussed as to what happened as he flys towards the ground hit the pavement*
[me]*pissed and yelling at him*

WTF DO U 2 MAORNS THINK UR F*CKING DOING!?!?!?!?!IM SO F*CKING TIRED OF UR DAMN FIGHTING!!!!*sighs*i should just save my breath u 2 dumba$$ cant even hear me

Last edited by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:59 pm

reizo tanaka:*tears pour down his face as he looks at me looking like Kaya*.....b...but how are you here???....I missed you so much...I'm so sorry you were alone kaya....please forgive me.....if I could have known you were going to die I would have been there to protect you Kaya....its been so hard since the day you were gone forever......*tears stream down faster*...

me: *watches Ryo with my arms crossed as my wings releaxes closer to my back not relizing they can see us as ghostly figures in our angel forms*
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Animea13
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Ghostg10
*sighs and shouts*...I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CONSITENT FIGHTING BETWEEN YOU TWO...YOU MAKE IT HARD FOR US AS YOUR GURADEN ANGELS....YOU TWO ARE THE WORST WE HAVE EVER HAVE TO WATCH OVER...YOU TWO WANT TO DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME OF DEATH!?!?!?!?!?!?!....I CAN'T BELEIVE YOU TWO JUST WANT TO THROW AWAY YOUR LIVES LIKE THAT!!!.....YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH TROMBLE YOU TWO HAVE GOTEN US INTO!!!!!..URG...forget it...they can't hear or see us....I wish for once they would stop with this...

reizo tanaka:*confussed as to what happened as he flys towards the ground hit the pavement and then he see's us standing there and stairs at you in disbleaf and rubs his eyes cause he heard you when you spoke*...umm hello are you talking to me......*talking to you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:10 am

[ryo]*confussed as to what happened as he flys towards the ground hit the pavement and sees us standing in the street and cars passing through us and rubs his eyes*uhhhh..i..im sorry r u..talking 2 me????
[me]*pissed and yelling at him*

WHO ELSE WOULD I B TALKING 2 U DUMB MALE HUMAN!!!!GOD U MAKE BEING UR GAURDEN ANGEL SO F*CKING H..WAIT!?!?!U CAN HEAR ME!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:46 am

me: *watches Ryo with my arms crossed as my wings releaxes closer to my back not relizing they can see us as ghostly figures in our angel forms*..YOU ARE A MORON DON'T YOU KNOW YOU WER ALMOST KILLED CAUSE OF THE LITTLE STUNT YOU JUST PULLED....HUH?!?!?!?!?!?.....you can hear me????....*shocked*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 AnimeAnekoshocked

reizo tanaka:*confussed as to what happened as he flys towards the ground hit the pavement and then he see's us standing there and stairs at you in disbleaf and rubs his eyes cause he heard you when you spoke*...yes I'm talking to you and yes I can hear and I also can kind of see you....you said guraden angel?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 am

[ryo]*confussed as to what happened as he flys towards the ground hit the pavement and sees us standing in the street and cars passing through us and rubs his eyes*yes..and i can sum wut see u..w..wut did u mean g..gaurden angel????
[me]*sighs*holy crap wer going 2 b in a sh*t load of trouble cuz u 2!!!
[head angel]u've got that right hoshi*comes down*
Photobucketaneko,hoshi,ryo and reizo come with me,wer going back 2 the heaven gates 2 dicuss wut has just happened and ur punishments.aneko u take ur boys hand and go up,hoshi u do the same..but 1st u must turn them invisable
[ryo]*confussed*
[me]and how exactly do we do that????
[head angel]a simple kiss should do the trick
[ryo]*confused*
[me]wut!?!?!?!?!?please dont make us do that!!we already no wut they turn a simple kiss into!!they shove there tounges down the females throats!!
[ryo]*confused and wondering how we no that*
[head angel]thats the only way 2 do it*flies up ahead and waits in the air*hurry up and get it over with,the longer we wait the worse the punishment
[me]*sighs and pulls him up and kisses him quickly b4 he can steal my tounge*

there*grabs his hand and flies up into the air hold his hand so he wont fall*try looking up my dress and i swear ill drop u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am

me: *shocked*....ah I don't wanna....*sighs*.....fine but he better not shove his tough down my throut or he's in tromble.....*pulls him into a kiss and quickly pulls away so he can shove his tough down my throut*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 AnimeAnekokiss*grabs his hand and flys up in the air while holding Ryo's hand*.....don't get any idea's..do you know what happens to someone or something thats droped in mid air...it goes splat....so keep your thoughts clean.....*sighs*

reizo tanaka:*confussed even more after you kiss him as a blush goes across his face*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 am

[ryo]*confussed even more after u kiss him and a blush creeps across his face*
[head angel]the orb reader will decide ur fates
[me]*sighs and holding his hand and flies up into the air hold his hand so he wont fall*yes head angel

~~wen we get there~~
[head angel]*lands on the clouds*
[me]*lands*
[ryo]*confussed even more after u kiss him and a blush creeps across his face*
[head angel]*takes out his staff and moves it from me,2 reizo,2 u,2 ryo and collects our orbs that detemine our future*orb reader come forth
*staff*
Photobucket
*wut our orbs look like*
Photobucket
[ryo]confussed even more and a blush creeps across his face*orbs?
[head angel]they tell us wut is best suited 4 ones life and tells of there futures.they r a mixure or ur soul and spirt
[orb reader]yes?(uses them 2 tell our future)
[head angel]take theres 4 orbs and tell me wut they wish 4 and wuts ahead 4 them(2 decide the punishment)
[orb reader]yes*takes them 1 at a time*
Photobucket
[head leader]wut do u suggest 2 b there punishment from wut u see in there orbs??
[orbreader]*levitating them all at once*
Photobucketi see wut has heppened..i think u no wut i suggest 4 this case head angel
[head angle]i thought so..put them back in
[orb reader]*takes a piece from all of our orbs and sends the rest on them back into our bodys*
Photobucket
[me]wut r u going 2 do with the parts u kept?
[head angel]pulls all of our pieces in half and puts half into a glass neckless 2 contain it*im giving the ultiment punishment..u will no b apart of our human or gaurden*puts ur peice in ryo and his in u,then mine in reizo nad his in me*never take off there neckless,it contains the other part of the other persons orb
Photobucket
[ryo]*confussed even more and a blush creeps across his face and puts it on*
[me]*sighs and puts it on*i cant belive wut u 2 got us into!!
[ryo]*confussed even more and a blush creeps across his face*y,wuts the ultiment punishment??
[head angel]they must b in human form,go 2 ur skool and watch over u as they always have..but u 2 decide wen u want them 2 b human and wen u want them 2 b gaurden angels.u just have 2 think the word human or garuden,or angel while thinking about them
[me]*sighs*im hoshi i already no who u r so thats y u dont need 2 tell me.
[ryo]*confussed even more and a blush creeps across his face*so..there going 2 b with us all day?
[head angel]every second of the day.they've been watching u since u wer born and have seen everything u've done since.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:37 am

me: *sighs and puts it on*...I can't beleive this....look what you two has caused us..we have never been punnished.....*sighs more*...my name is Aneko..no need to tell me your name when I already know it...

reizo tanaka:*confussed even more after you kiss him as a blush goes across his face puts it on*.....umm ok hoshi...every moment?!?!?!?!?!....*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:45 am

[ryo]*confussed even more after u kiss him and a blush creeps across his face*u saw eveery moment 2!?!?!?!?!?!?!*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*
[me]*sighs*yes EVERY MOMENT..u 2 sure like 2 strangle wut ever that thing that hangs between ur legs alot
[head angel]ull both b enrolled by the time theses 2 wake up 4 skool..u may go now
[me]*takes his hand and flies*do u want me 2 take u 2 ur room??or do u wish 2 walk there?
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:58 am

me: *sighs and takes his hand and flys in the air*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime230..would you prefer to walk home or would you like me to fly you there???

reizo tanaka:*confussed even more after you kiss him as a blush goes across his face puts it on*.....umm fly there I guess......*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 am

[ryo]*confussed even more after u kiss him and a blush creeps across his face*..fly i guess..embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*

~~me~~
[me]*takes his hand and flies*fine*takes him 2 his room and sets his feet on the floor and he turns back 2 normal and lay on him back floating in the air*so wut else r u doing 2 day??besides the usual thing..dinner,stranggling it,washing ur hands,watching that thing(tv),more stangling 2 some show or book,washing ur hands,a little skool work b4 getting fustrated and swearing at it,getting ur thogs 2 bath and,again,strangling urself..anything else besides that??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:27 am

me: *sighs and takes his hand and flys in the air*...ok....*flys to his house and flys him in his room and carfuly sets him on the ground so his feet touch the ground and land on my feet and transform into my human form*....what are you planing on doing today...the usual???....I hope your not going to strangle yourself today cause its not fun being forced to watch.....why do human males do that any way...can't you just get a feamle human do it for you???

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...ummm the strangling part is out of the question and for the other question I don't know.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:32 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*not dont worry thats out..and its kind of hard 2 explain...

~~me~~
[me]good and ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:42 am

me: *looks at him questionable*...why is it hard to explain???THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 2 Anime232

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...ohh thats right I have a date today....I almost for got...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*it just is

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*fine*flaoting in the air bored*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 am

me: *looks at him questionable*...ohh ok.....*strouts my wings out and flys above int the air bored out of my mind*...so do you have any other plans your doing to day????

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...ok so I'm going to get ready for my date now....*starts geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*i almost 4got i have a date 2night..im gonna get ready..*starts getting reay*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*fine*flaoting in the air bored*so wer the hekk r we going this time???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next