Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:57 am

[D.A.]*cuddles back and covers himself and tifa with his wings and holds her closer smiling**blushing more and pulls wings in closer and higher and covers there heads**sighs and goes back 2 sleep*

~~us~~
[me]kari has been tring 2 learn a resterection 4 some time now...and i think...she might ask u if u want her 2 bring back ur x...we just wann no wut u'll do if she does ask u...

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
[torrie]*smiles and snuggles back holding u closer**watching movie*
[tyler]*snuggles back**movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 3 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:03 am

tifa: *face close to his in her sleep*....

~~~kitchen~~~~
me:....

kyosuke:*shocked*...huh?!?!?!?!?!?....I can't say yes of coruse that woulden't be right.....I love kari and I miss my first love but she is dead and I won't say that I will want to bring her back to life even though I do miss her but it isint right......this is a hard one...

~~~living room~~~
gaara:...*movie*

rain:*snuggles tyler*...*movie*

everyone:*siting on the floor*...*movie*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:08 am

[D.A.]*cuddles back and covers himself and tifa with his wings and holds her closer smiling**blushing more and pulls wings in closer and higher and covers there heads**sighs and goes back 2 sleep*

~~us~~
[me]yes but she'll want u 2 b honset with her and tell her if u do.regardless of how much she loves u she'll do wutever it takes 2 make u truly happy and if thats it she gladly do it.

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 am

~~~kitchen~~~~

kyosuke:...but kari does make me truely happy....I don't want to have a life with out her.....I still love my ex but I know she would want me to move on and I have kari is my life and she is not second best she is just as good as my ex was......kari is all I need to live my happly and to be truly happy I want to see kari happy....

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:40 am

~~us~~
[me]thats good cuz she would probably kill herself if she did.honestly i think ur the only reason she hasnt done so already kyosuke...D.A. told me a while back she had been talking about it a few months ago...just a lil b4 u 2 got 2gether.and now she doesnt even mention it.so im glade 2 hear that cuz she really is in love with u.thats y shes tring 2 b more open with her feelings and tring 2 smiles more..but i can tell that most of them r just fake 2 make u happy...

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:52 am

~~~kitchen~~~~

kyosuke:...yea sometimes I can tell but I defently know when they are her real ones....she will smile real ones more once she has healed her haert..its still heal from the pain....I will be pacesent...

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:10 pm

~~us~~
[me]good cuzshes a guy that is willing 2 b pacesent

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:43 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~

kyosuke:...I will take of kari you don't have to worry about that....I want to be there for her and make her smile and laugh and I'm already helping through her pain its just a slow prossos.....I think her heart is finally start to heal...

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:53 pm

~~us~~
[me]yea i cna tell...just keep a close eye on her 4 the next few days...the aneversery of her mothers death is coming up really soon.we always go 2 visit her grave but kari never comes with us...instead she comes alone wen its really late out.its usaully around midnight and then we wake her up at 7 wen we come looking 4 her.she stays up pretty much all night 2 do...well none of us no 4 sure.but she falls asleep on the grave hugging her tumbstone cuz it has her mothers picture on it...so keep an eye on her 4 any behavoir...and make sure she doesnt stop eating from deperssion...

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:06 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~

kyosuke:...I will keep a close eye on her...I don't want any thing bad happening to her....

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 pm

~~us~~
[me]good...last year she got sick from not eating 4 2 weeks...D.A.s been making her eat but she still hasnt been eating much.she'll take a few bites and feed it 2 her dog

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:13 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~

kyosuke:...*sighs*...I will try to make her eat better than that maybe she will try to eat more if I'm around and keep a very sharp eye on her..

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:20 pm

~~us~~
[me]ok thats good and she may eat more if ur around so she wont worry u..if she starts saying that shes full after a few bites or said she ate alot b4 and isnt hungry hses lying so dont fall it.also if she tells u she needs 2 go shoping sither go with her or look at wut she buys cuz she brings a bag od things with her 2 the grave.wen we found the bag last year it had a few photos and lot of food and drinks but she didnt eat any of it.she left it all as an offering.so if she saves a lot of wut ever it is shes eating its probably 4 that.

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:32 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~

kyosuke:...*sighs*...ok....I will do whatever I can to help her and help to know and feel things are getting better and that there is good and wounderful things in this world and not give up not for even a second...

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:37 pm

~~us~~
[me]thank u kyosuke it means a lot 2 me and every1 else and i no u'll take good care of kari.

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:47 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~
me:....*smiles*...kyosuke has growen up so much...I'm so proud!!!!...yaaaay hugies!!!!....*hugs him*.....I allways knew you had a big heart you just needed to let it show....*hugs him again*...well your not so much of a pervert any more......thats a very good thing it means you have growen and became a man....

kyosuke:...*hugs back*..aww come on sam I know you want a hug too...

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:51 pm

~~us~~
[me]*smiles and laughs*ok ok ill give u a hug*hug*

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:54 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~
me:....*giggles*.....was our bellys in the way that much when we huged you....
kyosuke:...no not at all..*lie*...

me:*eyeing him with a smirk*...your lieing...

kyosuke:..no I'm not..*lies again*

me:*laughs*...sure whatever you tell your self so you can sleep at night...

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:56 pm

~~us~~
[me]*smiles and laughs*ok should we go back now?

~~every1~~
[kari]*movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:03 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~
me:....*laughs*...yea...ohh lets not forget sam we have to pick our green booger later...booger D.A..*walks to the living room*

kyosuke:...*walks with us to the living room*

~~~living room~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 pm

~~us~~
[me]*sits down by gaara and snuggles him*
[kari]*movie*
[torrie]*watching movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:10 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~
me:....*sits down and snuggle torrie*

kyosuke:...*sits down and cuddles kari*

gaara:....*snuggles you back*....*movie*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 pm

~~us~~
[me]*snuggles him more**movie*
[kari]*cuddles back and eating a lil bit of popcorn**movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:21 pm

~~~kitchen~~~~
me:....*snuggles torrie*

kyosuke:...*smiles because he sees she is eating alittle popcorn and cuddles kari*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm

~~~living room~~~~

kyosuke:...*smiles because he sees she is eating alittle popcorn and cuddles kari*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 pm

~~~living room~~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm

~~us~~
[kari]*cuddles back and eating a lil bit of popcorn**movie*want some kyosuke?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 pm

~~~living room~~~~

kyosuke:...*smiles because he sees she is eating alittle popcorn and cuddles kari*..sure....*eats some popcorn*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm

~~us~~
[kari]*cuddles back and eating a lil bit of popcorn**movie*want some kyosuke?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:03 pm

~~~living room~~~~

kyosuke:...*eats some popcorn*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:14 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:18 pm

~~~living room~~~~

kyosuke:...*cuddles kari*...whispers in her ear...I love you..*kisses the top of her head*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:20 pm

~~us~~
[kari]*cuddles back and eating a lil bit of popcorn**movie**smiles and kisses him*i love u 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 pm

~~~living room~~~~

kyosuke:...*cuddles kari more*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 pm

~~us~~
[kari]*cuddles back more and eating a lil bit of popcorn**movie*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:35 pm

~~~living room~~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:43 pm

~~~living room~~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:47 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:51 pm

~~~living room~~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:00 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:10 pm

~~~living room~~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:13 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:20 pm

~~~living room~~~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:26 pm

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

~~~living room~~~~
me:....*snuggles torrie*..thinking..I can't wait to ick on booger D.A.....our green booger..*snickering in my head*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:40 pm

~~us~~
[kari]*cuddles back more**movie*here u can have the rest of it.im full and im gonna pass out soon
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:49 pm

~~~living room~~~~

kyosuke:...*cuddles kari more*...are you sure you ni't hungry still..*unsure to beleave her*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next