Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:48 pm

[sesshomaru]*holds ur hand and follows*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and holds his hand and walks*

~~inuyasha~~
[inuyasha]*eats and takes 1*
[kenji]do u no wer she is??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:06 pm

kouga:...*holds your hand and follows*

me:*smiles and holds his hand and walking down the beach and sees yuu and quickly lets sesshomaru's hand and runs down the beach to yuu*...OMG YUU!!!!...HAY YUU ITS ME ETSUKO!!!!!!!!....*runs faster and leeps on him and gives him a huge hug*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Anime108

yuu:*blushs bright red and hugs me back*...hi etsuko.....

kogame:*smiles*...no sorry I don't but she is here some where
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares*

~~me~~

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]k thanks anyways
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 pm

me:*smiles happly*.....OMG I can't beleive its you....its been three long years and I missed you so much.....your spose to be my best friend and yet I never heard from you......ohh well let the past stay in the past I say....*hugs him again*.....

yuu:*blushs even brighter red and hugs me back*...I'm glade to see you too....sorry I havent stayed in contact but you know my family allways traviling so its kind of hard to stay in contact with everyone......

me:*lets the hug go and smiles*...so what brings you here????

yuu:*blushing a bright red*..well I umm wanted to see you and its been such along time since we talked or hanged out....

me:*smiles*.....well I'm glade you havent forgot about me cause I thought you did....

yuu:*smiles*..I would never forget about my best friend....thinking...I never forgot about you but I was trying to forget how I feel for you but I couldent I just am too in love with you etsuko....

kogame:*smiles*...see ya kenji....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares*whos he etsuko??

~~me~~

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:26 pm

me:*smiles happly*.....this is an friend I havent seen in three whole long years yuu......yuu this is sesshomaru my boyfriend lord sesshomaru...

yuu:*becomes heart broken when I mention boyfriend but keeps a fake smile*........ohh hi sesshomaru......thinking.....he can't have her I was close to her first.....who is he?!?!?!?!?!?!?......he's not good enough for her!!!!!!....URG!!!!!

kogame:*smiles*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:29 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares*

~~me~~

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:45 pm

me:*smiles happly*.....so whats you been up too these past three years???

yuu:*heart broken when I mention boyfriend but keeps a fake smile*........nothing much....so you still surf

me:*smiles*...HELL YEA!!!!...but I havent done it in a while though....I was planing on surfing today.....

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru when I'm not looking and smiles to me*.....do you still do compations????

me:*smiles*...no I havent done a compations since last year but I did win the campionship last year!!.....

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru when I'm not looking and smiles to me*.....I know I watched you on T.V and it was awsome...you got one of the biggest waves I seen in a long time.......you rode that wave incridable....

me:*smiles*..thanks!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:48 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*

~~me~~

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 pm

me:*giggles when sesshomaru hugs me*...thinking...whats got into him?!?!?!?!?!?

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....so maybe we can hang out sometime.....

me:*smiles*...sure we can catch up but I we won't be able to hang out for anoter two weeks cause I'm so bussy but in two weeks I can...we can catch up and what has happened in theses three years

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....ok I understand your bussy and I would love that.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*wer going back 2 my place after the party right?or r we goning 2 urs so u can get ur things b4 we leave 2 mine??*holds u closer and glares at him*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and holds his hand and walks and sees kenji and lets go of kougas hand a runs over and takles/hugs him*KENJI!!

[kenji]*smiles*hello hikari
[me]*smiles*i missed u SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!
[kenji]*smiles*i missed u 2

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 pm

kouga:...*glares and walks over to you*...who's he hikari?????

me:*smiles and confussed as to why sesshomaru is acting like this*...first mine to get my stuff then yours.....

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when he hears I'm going to sesshomaru's place when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....thinking...I hate him!!!!...who does he think he is...she don't belong to him..she is mine and I won't give up that easly....she will love me and not him!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:23 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*..ok..*whispers 2 u*this boy wishs 2 mate with u.i smell the smell the testaustaroin coming off him*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*this is my best friend kenji..he moved away a few years ago..kouga this is kenji,kenji this is my boyfriend kouga
[kenji]*heart broken about him being my bf but akes a smile*nice 2 meet u kouga

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:32 pm

kouga:...*glares*...hay!!!

me:*smiles and confussed*...whispers back to him....what are you talking about he only looks at me like a friend and not in that way.....

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when he hears I'm going to sesshomaru's place when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....thinking...she will be mine cause I love her and he can't posably love her the way I do.....she is in my every thought and there isn't a moment that goes by when she crosses my mind......I can't help that I love her and I have loved her in secreat for a long time and she needs to know how I feel for her......I will tell her when we hang out again in two long weeks...that is a long time with out her again but I would wait forver to see her again if thats what she wishes......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:36 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*..ok..*whispers 2 u*dont b so sure

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*so have u been?
[kenji]*heart broken about him being my bf but fakes a smile*pretty good..wut about u?
[me]*smiles*i've been good 2

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 pm

kouga:...*glares at him*...

me:*smiles and shocked*...whispers back to him....I'm sure of it...he never looked at me that way...we grew up togather...I've almost known him my whole life so its impossable for him to think of me that way lord sesshomaru.....

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when he hears I'm going to sesshomaru's place when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....thinking...he needs to back off of her......etsuko why can't you tell I have been in love with you all these years.......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:49 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*..*whispers 2 u*and i new ur great grandmother my whole life..like i said dont b so sure..

~~me~~
[kenji]*heart broken about him being my bf but fakes a smile*we should catch up later
[me]*smiles*that sounds good ..but it'll need 2 wait is that ok?
[kenji]*smiles and nods at me and glares a kouga wen im not looking*sure..so wen??
[me[*smiles*i no its a long time but 2 weeks ok?
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking*alright

~~inuyasha~~
[kenji]*looking 4 me*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:04 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and hugs you from behind*...are we going back to your place after the celabration and picking up your things to og back to mine???
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Anime109

me:*smiles and shocked*...whispers back to him....ummm ok but I'm still not sure about that...

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when he hears I'm going to sesshomaru's place when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....thinking...I love you etsuko and that should be me holding you not him.....I will tell you how I feel soon....I hope you don't break my heart more than it is already is....

yuu song for me

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:13 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*..

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*yea
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and hugs you from behind*...ok good...whispers to you....he wants to bread with you I can tell by the testostron thats coming off him.....

me:*smiles*...I'm going to go surfing.....you guys going to watch????

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more when he hears I'm going to sesshomaru's place when I'm not looking and smiles to me*....sure I will etsuko....

me:*smiles*...ok lord sesshomaru are you going to watch????.....thinking...I hope he be's good and not trying and kill yuu...I would be angery with him if he did!!!!!...regardless he's my firend and I do care about him but not in that way and I hope what sesshomaru says isint true cause I already care for sesshomaru and I will have tell yuu and he might not want nothing to do with me after that and I would be heart broken cause he is one of my best friends....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:32 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him hugs u from behind*..yea..

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and shocked*..*whispers back*u sure?
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:41 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and hugs you from behind*...whispers to you...I'm sure remember I'm a wolf demon and has a strong sence of smell.....

me:*smiles*...whispers to sesshomaru....behave yourself....no killing anyone or fighting.....*goes and gets my surfboard and goes to the water and gets in and starts to paddle out in the ocean*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Anime110

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru and watches me as I paddle out in the ocean*....thinking....I love when water runs off her body....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:44 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and shocked*..im gonna surf..u gonna watch??*thinks:i hope kouga doesnt start anything..*
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..yea..
[me]*smiles*ok wut about u kouga?

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:51 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and hugs you from behind*...of coruse I will.....

me:*smiles and gets to the middle where the waves are starting to roll into shore and turns myself towards shore and waits for a big wave and looks behind me and sees the perfect wave to ride and turns my head back in the direction towards shore and starts paddling as the wave nears me and I start to climb on the top part of the wave and quicly get to my feet and start to ride the wave*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Anime111

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru and watches me as I paddle out in the ocean*....sesshomaru why don't you back off etsuko is mine...she always has been.....so just leave her alone your not good enogh for her....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:58 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*u've got it backwords..etsuko is my mate.and no matter how hard u try u'll never b able 2 take from me..and i dont think im good enough 4 her but she does.if she wishs 2 b with i will step aside 4 her happiness but she is mine until she asks me 2 do so

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and shocked*..im gonna surf..u gonna watch??*thinks:i hope kouga doesnt start anything..*
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..yea..

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:08 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and hugs you from behind*...of coruse I will.....

me:*smiles and rides the wave*

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru and watches me ride the wave*....what do you mean her mate you make it soundl ike she is only worth having sex with....she will see she loves me and she will relize she has always loved me....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:19 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*that is not wut i ment.sex is something 2 b shared with who u love,and if she mates it is only 2 b with me..just as she has been only with me,it will contiune 2 only b with me

~~me~~

(looking 4 a pic of me on a surf board)

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 pm

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more cause he heard him say basicly he had sex with me and watches me ride the wave*....WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?......you had sex with her?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(I got some pics you can use)

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:32 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*thats none of ur bussiness but yes.wut do u think we just finished up wen u found us??

~~me~~

(i got 1 u gave me but im tring 2 find a better 1..its the 1 of the neko on the surf board)

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:36 pm

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more cause he heard him say basicly he had sex with me and watches me ride the wave*....you shouldent be having sex with her she is too young to do that plus are you using any protection so you don't get her pergnant???????

(ohh ok)

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:41 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*protection??wut do u mean??

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and whispers 2 kouga*dont get into any troble ok?*kisses his cheek and paddles out 2 sea*
Photobucket

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:52 pm

kouga:...*glares at him and watchs you surf*

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more cause he don't know what protection is and knows he hasnt used any with me and watches me ride the wave*....WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PROTECTION IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...so I take that as a no.....its to protect from pregnacy...comdoms you know so your seed don't go in her and get her pregnant......its also for other things too to protect from deseaes but thats not why I asked........I can't beleave this....you could have goten her pregnant......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*so?i love her and if she is ill gladly take care of the pup or pups

~~me~~
[me]*smiles rides thwe waves*
Photobucket
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..u should leave hikari alone.shes my love,she always has been and always will b..so just get lost

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and watchs you surf*....YOU NEED TO BACK OFF PEEP SQWEEK...SHE IS MY MATE AND SHE CHOSE ME AND GET OVER IT.....YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!!!!!

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more cause he don't know what protection is and knows he hasnt used any with me and watches me ride the wave*....SO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....SHES TO YOUNG TO HAVE KIDS NOW AND WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT PUP OR PUPS THIER BABIES NOT DOGS!!!!!!!...YOU BETTER HOPE YOUR READY TO TAKE CARE OF HER IF SHE IS CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU BROKE HER HEART ONCE YOU FIND OUT SHE IS!!!!!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*wer im from a girl is allowed 2 have kids wen she can bear children..im ready 2 do so and they would b pups since im a dog..but it would b a mixed breed cuz etsuko

~~me~~
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..Y DONT U MAKE ME!?!?!?!?!SHES NOT A SEX TOY U NO!!!!!!!!!!!

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:27 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and watchs you surf*....I DON'T THINK OF HER AS A SEX TOY YOU MORON....SHE MY PARTNER AND MATE....SO JUST GET IT THROUGH THAT THINK HEAD OF YOURS SHE WANTS ME...SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!...BEAVE ME LITTLE BOY YOU WOULDENT WANT ME TOO CAUSE YOU WOULD DIE!!!!!!!

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more cause he don't know what protection is and knows he hasnt used any with me and watches me ride the wave*....I THINK YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND...HOW THE F*CK ARE YOU A DOG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....thinking...he needs some serious help!!!!!...I think etsuko was waking by the nut house when she met him!!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:34 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and watchs u*i'd show u but etsuko may get upset with me..but if u want 2 no follow me*walks to the cave u 2 had sex in*u gonna come or not??

~~me~~
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..IM NO LITTLE BOY IM OLDER THE HIKARI AND PROBABLY U 2!!!!!!

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:42 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and watchs you surf and laughs*....YEA I MAY LOOK YOUNG BUT I'M NOT I'M QWITE OLDER THAN YOU THINK I AM....TRY A FEW 100 YEARS OLDER LITTLE BOY....YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I SPEEK OF CAUSE YOUR LITTLE BRAIN COULDENT POSSABLY UNDERSTAND..........

yuu:*glares at sesshomaru more*.YEA YEA I'M COMING...*follows him glaring at the back of his head*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:49 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and walks into the cave u 2 had sex in*this is wut i mean boy..the children would b pups becuz i m a dog DEMON..they would b mixed cuz etsuko is only half..*transforms into his dog demon form and the cave shakes cuz hes 2 big 4 it*
Photobucket(only has 1 arm though)

~~me~~
[kenji]*smiles at me and glares at kouga wen im not looking and gets mader about kouga asking if im going back with him 2 his place*..AND U EXPECT ME 2 BELIVE HIKARI WOULD WOULD B UR 'PARTNER' AND 'MATE'!?!?!?UR A F*CKING NUT JOB!!!!!

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 pm

kouga:...*glares and growls at him and watchs you surf and laughs*....do you want me to prove I'm older than you think I am boy.....folllow me and I'll show you who you are messing with...*starts walk to the cave you had sex in*

me:*rides the wave anmd don't sesshomaru and yuu*...thinking...OHH NO....SH*T!!...*quickly gets off the wave and lays down on my board paddling back to shore*

yuu:*shocked and scared*..WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...*falls on his a$$ in fear*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:26 pm

[sesshomaru]*glares and growls at him and changes back quickly and walks back 2 were he was*ur ready 2 go etsuko?

~~me~~
[kenji]*follows*

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:31 pm

kouga:...*walks in the cave and glares and growls at him*..LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE LITTLE BOY......*reveals his tail and his fangs and makes his eyes glow*..I AM A WOLF DEMON AND HIKARI IS HALF WOLF DEMON NOW YOU GET THE PICTURE LITTLE BOY..*growls at him*

lets say his eyes are glowing and this isn't a joke picture
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Kouga_21

me:*concered*..umm yea but where did yuu go lord sesshomaru????

yuu:*shocked and scared in the cave*..

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and hugs u*back 2 the cave y?id u need me??

~~me~~
[me]*smiles rides thwe waves and sees kougas gone and quickly swims back 2 shore*
[kenji]*falls back*W..WTH!?!?!?!?

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:46 pm

kouga:...*growls and glares at him*..NOW YOU SEE WHO YOUR MESSING WITH...YOU WOULD BE DEAD WHERE YOUR A$$ IS SITING BUT I RESPEACT HIKARI AND I WONT DO THAT TO HURT HER..NOW BACK OFF I'M WARNGING YOU!!!!!!!....*covers his tail up and hides his fangs and turns eys back and walks out of the cave and walks down the beach*

me:*alittle confussed*..I'm fine...whats got into you lord sesshomaru?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:52 pm

[sesshomaru]*confussed*wut do u mean etsuko?

~~me~~
[me]*looking 4 kouga on shore*KOUGA!!!
[kenji]*shocked and scared in the cave*

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:57 pm

kouga:...*runs fast when he hears your yell his name and runs up to you hugs you*...WHATS WORNG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 3 Anime113

me:*alittle confussed*..why was you so jelous when yuu was around..I know you said that he wants to mate with me but you don't have nothing to worry about cause I'm with you and want to stay with you.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:01 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and kisses u*..cuz i love u..

~~me~~
[me]*surprised by the hug attack*nothing i just couldnt find u..wer did u go??

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 am

kouga:...*holds you and smiles*..I was in the cave.....

me:*smiles happly as I heard him say he loves me and snuggles him*...I love you too

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:10 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and snuggles back*its just how u got wen all those girls wer staring at me..u no i'll never leave u 4 them but there attempts get u mad

~~me~~
[me]*surprised by the hug attack*m..ok..

~~inuyasha~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:16 am

kouga:...*holds you and smiles*....ready to leave????

me:*smiles happly as I heard him say he loves me and snuggles him and giggles*...I know but its anoying.....they look at you like a peice of meat and I hate it.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next