Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:27 pm

~~inuyasha~~
[inuyasha]*starts to wake up forgoten about us*..fine
[sango]*starts to wake up forgoten about us*..ok
[shipo]*starts to wake up forgoten about us*..im ready

~~narakus castle~~
[kagura]*smirks evily and leaves*
[ookami]*smirks evly and leaves 2 train*
[tori]*smirks evily and leaves 2 train*

~~us~~
[me]*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me *...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*gets to the den forgoten about us*...hay

wolve demons:*smiles*...hay kouga.....

~~others~~
kogame:*walking confussed forgoten about us*...

maroku:*walking confussed forgoten about us*..

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~
asuko:*smirks evily and trains*..

Ryota:*smirking evily and trains*

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirks and looking at us and thinking about breading with us*...

me:*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:49 pm

~~inuyasha~~
[inuyasha]*walking forgoten about us*..
[sango]*walking forgoten about us*..
[shipo]*walking forgoten about us*..

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me *...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:03 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*sits down in the den forgoten about us but trying to remember what he has forgton*...

wolve demons:*smiles and goes on a hunt*

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirks and looking at us and thinking about breading with us*...

me:*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got*

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:05 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*siting in the den forgoten about us but trying to remember what he has forgton*...thinking...I know I forgot something and it seems like its important....what is it that I forgot...my heart wants me to remember but my mind can't understand what my heart is saying......what is it?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirks and looking at us and thinking about breading with us and ripes our clothes off*...you won't need those....*smirks bigger*

me:*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got*...*thinks:etsuko u keep poping into my head..but y??u seem so different somehow...*(thinks it ur great grandma but its u)

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:27 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*siting in the den forgoten about us but trying to remember what he has forgton*...thinking...I want to know what my heart keeps trying to tell me and it feels like its breaking cause I can't remeber what my heart is trying to say....why do I feel like I lost a peice of me?!?!?!?!?....what is it my heart is seraching so hard for?!?!?!?!?!?!?...why do I feel like my heart is dieing from something I can't remember?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....DAME IT!!!!WHAT IS IT HEART....QUIT TRYING TO TELL ME CAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER.....*a few tears form in his eyes and tricke donw his face and he don't even relize the tears are falling*

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*

me:*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:31 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got*...*thinks:wuts wrong with me..my chest hurts like wen i found etsuko was in love with that human..wut is it...and y does the castle have her sent all over it?!?!?!?!no..wait..it..its diffrent somehow..*

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:42 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*siting in the den forgoten about us but trying to remember what he has forgton as tears roll down his face with out him relizing thier falling*....thinking.....why do I feel like my heart has a hole riped through it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....my heart keeps trying to tell me something but I can't hear what its trying to say...its like my heart was once speeking to me where I could hear it but now its turned into a whisper.....what is it heart....why do I feel like my heart is longing for something.....*looks around the den as tears roll down his face with out him relizing thier falling and nottices your bag*.....where did that come from?!?!?!?!?.....is that kogames?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....*gets up and picks it up and sits back down as the tears continue to flow and sniffs it*...its not kogames but the sent seems so fermiler.....*tears roll down faster with out him know or relizing thier falling and opens your bag and reachs in and pulls out a picture of you and looks at it as tears fall on to the picture sliding down off the picture*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Cool210...who is this girl and why does it seem like shes fermirler?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got and sees ur back and goes and picks it up*...*thinks:it looks so familar and smells that way 2..**opens it and pulls out ur photo and more tears roll off his cheeks and hit and splash on the photo*
Photobucket...s..she looks so familar..who is she and y does my chest hurt more now that im looking at this..this thing..(not u the photo they dont have any)shes a human...y do i..y do i want 2 hold her?

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:12 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*siting in the den forgoten about us but trying to remember what he has forgton as tears roll down his face while looking at the picture of you*......thinking.....why is my heart breaking as I look at this?!?!?!?!?!?!?....why does my heart feel so diffrent?!?!?!?!?....it keeps beating with out a sound and the only sound its making is breaking noises as if pieces of my heart are breaking away as I look at this girl....I feel like my heart don't even belongs to me any more its like a peice is missing and the rest of my heart that is left is shattered peices...*more tears roll down his face trickling down and falling on to the picture and stream down leaving a wet streak where the tear streamed down*

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:23 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got and tears continue 2 roll off his cheeks onto the photo*i want 2 get rid of this thing..b..but i cant bring myself 2 do so...*places it and ur stuff on the side of his bed and looks at the photo more*...*thinks:my hearts hurting..but y???*

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:39 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*siting in the den forgoten about us but trying to remember what he has forgton as tears roll down his face while looking at the picture of you*......thinking.....I need to just throw this away....but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it...*leans back on the cave walls as tears roll down his face falling onto the picture*....why do I feel like this when I look at this girl?!?!?!?!?....

wolve demons:*on a hunt*

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got and tears continue 2 roll off his cheeks onto the photo*i dont no y looking at her does this 2 me..i hate humans and half breeds wut makes her difrent from every other human

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*leaning back on the cave walls as tears roll down his face falling onto the picture*....thinking....what am I thinking I'm spose to only feel this way for kogame but I'm not sure if I love kogame.....what is happening to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?...why is she making me feel this way in my heart?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?..so many questions and not enough answers!!!!

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

[sesshomaru]*goes back 2 the castle and tring 2 rember wut he 4got and tears continue 2 roll off his cheeks onto the photo*im going 2 start 2 seach 4 this girl 2morrow...i need no y she makes me feel this way...

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:19 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*leaning back on the cave walls as tears roll down his face falling onto the picture*....thinking....I need to see this girl and ask her why she makes me feel this way...I will look for her tomorrow....

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:21 pm

[sesshomaru]*lays down and puts the photo next 2 his bed and starts 2 fall asleep*

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:25 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*leaning back on the cave walls as tears roll down his face falling onto the picture*....thinking....I should get some sleep maybe it will make sence to me tomorrow.....*lays down and lays the photo on top of your bag an starts to fall alseep*

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:33 pm

[sesshomaru]*lays down and puts the photo next 2 his bed and starts 2 fall asleep*

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:51 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*falls asleep with a few tears rolling down his face splashing his bed*

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 pm

[sesshomaru]*asleep with a few tears falling from his cheeks*

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:14 pm

~~~kouga~~~
kouga:......*asleep with a few tears rolling down his face splashing his bed*

~~others~~
kogame:*gets back to the hunt and lays down to go to sleep confussed forgoten about us*...

maroku:*gets back to the hunt and lays down to go to sleep confussed forgoten about us*..

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~
kogame:*asleep at the hut forgoten about us*...

maroku:*asleep at the hut forgoten about us*..

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:51 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and slowly wakes up*...huh??w..were m i???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and slowly wakes up*...huh??w..were m i???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..I see one of you has woken....I'm naraku.....

me:*passed out but not forgeting us cause we can't its only for the others that know us and tears fall in my sleep cause my heart knows something realy bad has just happened and chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and slowly wakes up*...HUH?!?!?!?.....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:27 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and slowly wakes up*...n..naraku??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:34 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..yes my name is naraku and I beleive you remember the one I sent to you kagura the wind sorceres

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft*.....WTF IS THIS PLACE....*looks down at my body and my face turns into shock*..WTF I'M NAKED!!!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:44 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down*WTF!?!?!?!Y R WE NAKED!?!?!?!?!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:56 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..the reason the both of you are exsposed is because I intend on raping the two of you then once I'm done plaing with you..I will exsorb the two of you into my body whitch will make the most powerful demon anyone has ever seen.......

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft*.....GO TO HELL!!!!!!!....I WANT LORD SESSHOMARU!!!!!!!!...LET US GO!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down*I WANT KOUGA!!!!!*nipples r hard cuz im cold*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..tyou can call them all you want cause they will never come for eather of you...no lord sesshomaru or kouga

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft*.....SHUT UP.....YES THEY WILL YOU FREAK BST*RD!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:07 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down*YEA!!WTH DO U NO!!!!!!U DONT NO THEM LIKE WE DO!!!!*nipples r hard cuz im cold*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:17 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..I'm affraid I do....cause thier both are stuck in a illuosin where they or anyone in the fudral era remembers nothing of eather of you and you will be forget and never be remembered ever by them.....its like you never came here in the first place and also your friend kogame will never remember eather of you from this era or yours

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft and tears start to fall*.....YOUR LIEING!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:21 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down and tears start falling*N...NO UR WRONG!!!!*nipples r hard cuz im cold*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..its the truth...they don't remember who you are or even your name or that they even loved you in the first place....

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft and tears stream down my face*.....NO IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 12 Anime149
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:41 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down and tears start falling*ITS NOT TRUE!!I DONT BELIVE U!!!!!nipples r hard cuz im cold*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..its the truth...hikari if you went around kouga he would try and kill you and he would be cold and know nothing about you or care who you are and if you told him that he loves you he would tell you he loves kogame cause you don't exsite in his life or this era.....etsuko sesshomaru would kill you on the spot and would have no regard for your life and he knows nothing of ever loving you and the only one he loves is your great grandmother...he no longer loves you...

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft and my heart starts to shatter and hoping what he says to be a lie as tears stream faster down my face falling on to my nude chest*.....NO PLEASE NO DON'T BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down and tears start falling*P..PROVE IT!!!*nipples r hard cuz im cold*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:01 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..I can....KANNA COME TO THE DUNGEN!!!

kanna:*comes out of no where and walks over to naraku and soft creapy voice*....yes master naraku......

naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..will you show them sesshomaru and kouga for me kanna so they may see what I speek is the truth....

kanna:*\soft creapy voice*...yes master naraku...*uses her mirror to show us that sesshomaru or kouga are not looking for us rather there sleeping*

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft and my heart starts to shatter and hoping what he says to be a lie as tears stream faster down my face falling on to my nude chest*.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo*lowers my head and the tears pour down my face*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down and lowers my head as tears steam down my face*.....*nipples r hard cuz im cold*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..kanna you may go....you se I will do what I want with the two of you and no one cares from eather of you...don't worry when you do die it won't hurt to much.....

kanna:*soft creapy voice*....yes master naraku......*leaves*

me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft and my heart shatters into a million peices as I hang my head low while tears pour down my face as the tears splash my chest*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
[me]*chained and now waring the charm naraku put on me and feeling cold from the draft and looks down and lowers my head as tears steam down my face*.....*nipples r hard cuz im cold*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
naraku:*smirking looking at our exsposed bodies chained and gets harder and thinks about breading with us*..I will play with you two later and I will be back....don't get too comffertable you will die soon after that..so say what you need to say to each other cause those will be your last good byes....*leaves*
me:*awake waring the charm naraku put on me and getting cold from a darft and my heart shatters into a million peices as I hang my head low while tears pour down my face as the tears splash my chest*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:43 pm

~~inuyasha~~

~~narakus castle~~

~~us~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:50 pm

~~~kouga~~~

~~others~~

~~~naraku's castle~~~
naraku:*smirking goes back to his qauters and sits down*

~~training~~

~~dungen~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next