Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:27 am

kyoruke:.*asleep*

tifa:...*asleep*

everyone:*asleep*

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.S...S..SAMMMMMMMMMM...YESSSSSSSSSSS....
F**************************cK!!!!.......(O,O..GAARA LOVES RUFF SEX!!!!!...@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and rides more nauighter and relizes I was having sex in my sleep and confussed as to how it started but I don't even care cause it feels to good to ask why*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MMMMMMMMM!!!....(O,O....@,@....OHH MY WERE NAUGHTY!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and walking with kabuto to the leaf village*...

(ok I got another idea what if in stead of liking them loving them....we can call it mind manipalation love justsu
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 am

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him*

[kari]*yanws and lays out the offerings and starts odding off while hugging the headstone cring*
~~us~~
[D.A.]*goes back 2 sleep*
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*I..W..WILL!!!!!!!!GAARA!!!!!!!!!*rides him harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I ...AHHHHHHHHHHH..SAIYO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)

(ok that sounds good)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:31 am

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*gunts and moans as you put him inside you and holds your hips and wakes up fully and smirks and thrust in and out of you and moans loudly*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
F**************************cK!!!!.......(O,O..GAARA LOVES RUFF SEX!!!!!...@,@..HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!)

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and rides more nauighter and relizes I was having sex in my sleep and confussed as to how it started but I don't even care cause it feels to good to ask why*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MMMMMMMMM!!!....(O,O....@,@....OHH MY WERE NAUGHTY!!!)

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and walking with kabuto to the leaf village*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:33 am

[kari]*yanws and lays out the offerings and starts odding off while hugging the headstone cring*
~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

[me]*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*I..W..WILL!!!!!!!!GAARA!!!!!!!!!*rides him harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)

[torrie]*holds ur waists and wakes up fully and smirks and moans loudly and thrusts up in u*UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...S..SAIYOOOOOOOO!!!!!I ...AHHHHHHHHHHH..SAIYO!!!!(O,O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!AND AT THE SAME TIME..EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW>,<)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 am

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and walking with kabuto to the leaf village and sneeks in and geting closer to kari*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:47 pm

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and geting closer to kari*...thinking....this time my pets you will want to stay of your free will even though I will be using a justsu that will be helping you make up your mind.....well soon enough they will be back with me......I hope kabuto didn't forget how to use the justsu I taught him cause that means I will have to do it myself.....plus I hope kabuto stops with all this gay sh*t......he better stop thinking of me in a sexual way........he needs to get it out of his head!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:57 pm

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:03 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and geting closer to kari*...kabuto you do remember how to do the mind manipulation love justsu right???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:07 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him*yes

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:09 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and geting closer to kari*...good kabuto...both will be fooled by that justsu!!!!..*smirks*

(should they grab kari now???)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:10 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him*yes

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:15 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and sees kari and hiding where she can't see them*....whispers to kabuto......isnt that one of the girls they know kabuto????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him and takes out a card with info on her*kari nakamori,age 19;blood type:AB-;heart failure,high blood pressure,about 3 more years 2 live without a transplant;friends:*names us all*;shes not much of a ninja cuz her heath problems but she does do missions wen she can..

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:50 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and sees kari and hiding where she can't see them*....whispers to kabuto......hmmm maybe we can take this girl to lure sam and saiyo back to us.....she can be our bate cause we know the two of them would scarfice them self for someone else.....grab her kabuto.......leave a little something behind so only my two pets know who took this kari girl.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him*yes lord orochimaru
(wut should he leave??)

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and sees kari and hiding where she can't see them*....

(you know how orochimaru calls us his pet maybe something with that...maybe a peice of paper that says my pets...or something like that)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:08 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and leaves with him and knocks her out with the jutsu and carefully picks her up and leaves 2 dog collars,1 with the name tag sam,the other with a nametag saiyo*

[kari]*cring in her sleep*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and goes back to his hide out*....kabuto place her in one of the spare rooms and make sure she can exscape.....

(should they wake up now???)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and puts her in a room with a lock on the out side and no windows*

~~us~~
[every]*goes 2 sleep*

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:53 pm

kyoruke:.*wakes up*

tifa:...*wakes up*

everyone:*wakes up*

~~~us~~~

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and waits in his room*...KABUTO DID YOU SACURE THE PRISIONER?????.....YOU HAVE TO PERPARE TO USE THE JUSTSU FOR MY TWO PETS.....

(when do you want to stop having sex...plus we can take a shower or something)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:58 pm

[kabuto]*pissed*yes

~~us~~
[D.A.]*wakes up*
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*wakes up fully and confussed y im having sex with him in my sleep but doesnt question it and goes faster and harder*I..W..WILL!!!!!!!!GAARA!!!!!!!!!*rides him harder*(O,O...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!@,@ YEA!!!!!)*slows down riding him*

(we can stop now)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 pm

kyoruke:.*yawns and streachs*

tifa:...*smiles*

everyone:*smiles*

~~~us~~~
F**************************cK!!!!.......

me:*rides him harder and faster and moans more loudly and rides more nauighter and relizes I was having sex in my sleep and confussed as to how it started but I don't even care cause it feels to good to ask why*.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MMMMMMMMM!!!....*slows down*

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and waits in his room*...you may leave the room kabuto.....thinking....soon my pet will love me and she wont have a say in how she feels.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:17 pm

[kabuto]*pissed and goes 2 the room*

~~us~~
[D.A.]*wakes up*
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*stops and lays on his chest and leans fwd so he slides out*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm

kyoruke:.*yawns and streachs more*

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*pants holding you*

me:*stops and rest my head on him panting*

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and waits in his room*....thinking...it will be fun to hear her say she loves me plus ther other one will love both us and if I chose or if kabuto wants her to love him to I will make her think that....yes my pets...you will be mine forever!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 pm

~~us~~
[D.A.]*wakes up*
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*lays on his chest panting*

[torrie]*holds u pantting*t..that was great..*kisses u*i love u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

kyoruke:.*yawns and streachs more*

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*pants holding you*...d..dame..s.sam...that..w.was..amzing....*kisses you*...I..l..love.....you..s.sam...

me:*resting my head on him panting and smiles*...I...l..love..you..t..to...t...torrie

~~~hell hole~~~
orochimaru:*in raged your gone and waits in his room*....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 pm

~~us~~
[D.A.]*wakes up*
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*lays on his chest panting and smiles*i..i love u 2 g..gaara

[torrie]*holds u pantting*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:53 pm

kyoruke:.*gets up and walks in the living room and don't see kari any where*...D.A wheres kari????

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*pants holding you*...

me:*resting my head on him panting and smiles*...

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:55 pm

~~us~~
[D.A.]*ywans and sratchs his head*she must still b on the headstone..ill go get her
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*lays on his chest panting and smiles*

[torrie]*holds u pantting and smiles*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

kyoruke:.*sighs*...ok D.A....

~~~us~~~

me:*resting my head on him panting and smiles*...

~~~hell hole~~~

(lets get sexy outfits cause were trying to make everything go back to normal as possable for our guys as we can so they don't keep blaming them selfs...plus take a shower and ware sexy panties and bra's under neath)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:02 pm

~~us~~
[D.A.]*leaves aond goes 2 the cemetary*
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*lays on his chest panting and smiles*

[torrie]*holds u pantting and smiles*

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:22 pm

kyoruke:.*sighing and waiting for D.A and kari to get back*

~~~us~~~

me:*resting my head on him catchs my breathg and smiles*...I'm going to take a shower torrie

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*lays on his chest panting and smiles*im gonna take a shower

[torrie]*holds u pantting and smiles*ok..need help?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:33 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*catchs his breath holding you*...ok want me to help you???

me:*resting my head on him catchs my breathg and smiles*...yes thank you

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:37 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*lays on his chest panting and smiles*please and thank u

[torrie]*holds u pantting and smiles*ok*leans fwd and laying bakc on his elbows and kisses u*i love u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:41 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles*...ok sam....*kisses you*...I love you sam....*picks you up and carries you to the bathroom and sets you down on the towlet*.....do want me to help you wash up sam???

me:*smiles*...I love you too torrie...

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:47 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles*if u want

[torrie]*holds u and smiles and picks u up and carries u 2 the bathroom*do u want me 2 help wash u?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:50 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles*...ok sam....*truns on the water to the right temputer and puts you in the bath tub and starts to wash you*

me:*smiles*...yes please torrie....

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:51 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles*

[torrie]*holds u and smiles and turns on the water 2 the right temp and puts u in and starts washing u*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:59 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles and finishs washing your body and starts washing your hair*

me:*smiles*...

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:03 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles*

[torrie]*holds u and smiles and finishs washing u and starts washinh ur hair*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles and finishs washing your hair and conditions it*

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles*

[torrie]*holds u and smiles and rinises ur hair and conditions it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:21 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles and rinishs your hair and finishs*..ok sam your all clean....do you want to pick out your own clothes or do you want me too???

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:23 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles*u can do it if u want

[torrie]*holds u and smiles and rinises ur hair*all done..need help getting dressed
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:34 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles and picks you up and wraps a towle around you and carries you back into your room and sets you on your bed*..you pick out your clothes and I help you get dressed....ok sam...

me:*smiles*...yes I need help geting dressed....

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:36 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles*u can do it if u want

[torrie]*holds u and smiles and carries u2 the room*u pick ur clothes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 pm

~~~us~~~
gaara:.*smiles and waits to help you to put on your clothes*

me:*smiles*...ok...*picks out these clothes*

bra and panties
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Anime139

this outfit but the shirt fits over my prenant belly
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 5 Dress_10

~~~hell hole~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:51 pm

~~us~~
[every]*wakes up*

[me]*smiles and picks out theses clothes*

(shorts not skirt)

[torrie]*smirks*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next