Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 9 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:26 am

kyoruke:.*horrorfided and worried sick and starts to tear up and trys to hold it back fearing the worst*

tifa:...*shocked and worried*..

everyone:*shocked and worried*..

gaara:.*shocked and worried*

~~hell hole~~
me:*panting and snuggles up to kabuto under a justsu and asleep*

orochimaru:*panting and holds you and falls asleep*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 9 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 am

[me]*wakes up from the loud explosion*wut was that!?!?!

[kabuto]*wakes up*

[every1]*scared*
[D.A.]*horrified and scared carefully holding her and resting her head on his lap and sees the gash and tears form in his eyes and he holds them back and smiles down 2 her 2 try 2 confert her and stokes her head*i..its ok..u..u'll b fine..j..just like u always r..
[kari]*passed out on his lap holding her shoulder and no1 sees the blood on her chest and breathng becomes more faint*
[torrie]*scared and goes over 2 kyosuke and hugs him 2 try 2 make him feel better*shes not dead...not yet anyways....if we hurry we can still save her ok...i cant tell u not 2 worry cuz there is a chance she wont make it...tyler found her inhaler empty so im gonna go see wut i can do...i dont think u should see her like this but if u want 2 im not going 2 stop u...u have the right 2 if u want 2 no1 will stop u but no1 will blame u if u dont want 2...
[tyler]*telling them it was empty*
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared carefully holding her and sits her on his lap and hugs her rocking back and forth and sobbing into her other shoulder and stokes her hair*..
[fang]*sniffs*torrie,gaara..sam and saiyo r here
[torrie]gaara lets go..they have sam and saiyo
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:59 am

kyoruke:.*horrorfided and worried sick and tear up and trys to hold it back fearing the worst and walks over slowly as if time is stoping and neals down when he gets near and a tear exscapes as he looks her*

~~hell hole~~
me:*wakes up*..HUH?!?!?!?!?!?

orochimaru:*wakes up*...WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:08 am

[me]*wakes up from the loud explosion*idk..but im gonna find out*gets up and quickly gets dressed*

[kabuto]*wakes up*WTF!?!?!?!

[every1]*scared*

[torrie]*scarred and running 2 wer u r*gaara u get sam

[tyler]...
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared carefully holding her and sits her on his lap and hugs her rocking back and forth and sobbing into her other shoulder and stokes her hair*..
[kari]*passed out in his arms holding her shoulder and no1 sees the blood on her chest and breathng becomes more faint*

(wanna say wen they kiss us the jutsu is broken???)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 am

kyoruke:.*horrorfided and worried sick and tear up and trys to hold it back fearing the worst and nealing down and a tear exscapes as he looks her*

~~hell hole~~
me:*wakes up*..I'm going to check it out.....*quickley gets up and gets dressed*

orochimaru:*irrated*...

(sure but were going to cry once we relize we had sex kind of willing)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:26 am

[me]*runs out*

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*scarred and running 2 wer u r*gaara u get sam

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*passed out in his arms holding her shoulder and no1 sees the blood on her chest and breathng becomes more faint*

(yea)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:40 am

kyoruke:.*horrorfided and worried sick and tear up and trys to hold it back fearing the worst and nealing down and a tear exscapes as he looks her*

gaara:.*worried and goes to where you are*

~~hell hole~~
me:*runs out*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:47 am

[me]*runs into him but doesnt no who he is*who r u and y r u in my masters home???(doesnt rember ppl i new after i met u)

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*sees u and runs and holds u*oh god r u ok!?!?!?!im soooooooooooooo sorry..i feel so bad about this happening again

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:52 am

gaara:.*shocked and worried cause your acting werid and runs up to you and hugs you*.....its me gaara sam...whats worng with you?!?!?!?!?!?

me:*shocked and confussed and jerks away from him*....who are you and what are you talking about I don't know you....why are you in orochimaru's lair?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?......(I don't remember anybody but you and kabuto and oro)

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:57 am

[me]*pushs away*how do u no my name??

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*shocked and hurt*saiyo wut r u talking about!?!?!?!its me,torrie..sams brother and ur fieance...wuts wrong with u???u feeling ok???

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:02 am

gaara:.*shocked and hurt*.....sam you know me.....I'm your feance and your pregnant with my babies....

me:*shocked and confussed*....I didn't know sam had a brother...I still don't understand how you know my name......what you say is a lie...I'm not your fenace........

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:08 am

[me]*shakes my head no*no im not..and if anything there my lord's..lord orochimaru's children..

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*shocked and more hurt*idk wut they did 2 u babe but i dont like it..wer getting married in a month and ur carring my children..ur ring..the engravement on it says 'i'd do anything'..thats our song...if u dont belive me look at the engravement..

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:15 am

gaara:.*shocked and hurt*.....sam I gave you that ring and don't you remember why its in the shape of a heart cause I said my heart always belongs to you sam.....please bleive me......*holds you close to him*..please sam, remeber...*kisses you passionatly on the lips*

me:*shocked and confussed*....huh?!?!?!?!.....*looks at the ring on my finger and takes it off and looks at it and sees the words ingraved on the ring*...I'm so confussed...I don't know what to beleave....*puts ring back on*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:22 am

[me]*shocked and kisses back passionatly and rembers everything and crys into the kiss*

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*shocked and more hurt*trust me saiyo..wer in love..those r my children ur carring and i would and will do anything 4 u..like wen u saw ino kiss me against my will and wantted me 2 die a slow and pain ful death i went home and tried 2 kill myself..and wen u died 4 a short time i pour my tears onto u and would let go wen u wer broguht back..plaes..remeber...*kisse u passionatly and holds u close*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:27 am

gaara:.*holds you close to him*...its ok sam...I'm here you don't have to cry....it will be ok.....

me:*shocked and kisses him back passionatly and remembers everything and tears start to fall as I remember waht I did a little while ago*...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:31 am

[me]*crying and shaking my head no*i..i s..slept with h..him of m..my own f..free will..i..im sorry!!*hugs him more and bursts into tears*

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*holds u close*its ok saiyo

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 am

gaara:.*holds you close to him*...its not your fault sam you were obviusly under a justsu sam...its ok.....you have nothing to be sorry for....

me:*crys harder into his shirt*...n..no its not....I had sex with kabuto willingly

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 am

[me]*crying and shaking my head no*i..i s..slept with h..him of m..my own f..free will..i..im sorry!!*hugs him more and bursts into tears*

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*holds u close*its ok saiyo,it was a jutsu..lets go right now we have much bigger problems on our hands..karis dying lets go we need 2 get her 2 a docter asap

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:48 am

gaara:.*holds you close to him*...don't cry I'm not mad at you but we need to go cause kari is dieing we have to go a.s.a.p..so she can be brang to the doctor.....

me:*shocked about kari and lets him go and nods as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him and follows him*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:03 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[me]*hugs him more and bursts into tears*o..ok*follows him*

[torrie]*runs with u*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared carefully holding her and sits her on his lap and hugs her rocking back and forth and sobbing into her other shoulder and stokes her hair*..k..kyo..kyosuke u..w..w...wanna hold her n..now??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:12 am

gaara:.*runs with you*

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him and follows him*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*runs with u*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared carefully holding her and sits her on his lap and hugs her rocking back and forth and sobbing into her other shoulder and stokes her hair*..k..kyo..kyosuke u..w..w...wanna hold her n..now??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:20 am

kyoruke:.*horrorfided and worried sick and tear up and trys to hold it back fearing the worst and nealing down and a tear exscapes as he looks her*..yes...D.A

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him and follows him*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:23 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*runs with u*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared carefully holding her and lays her in his arms
[kari]*passed out in his arms holding her shoulder and no1 sees the blood on her chest and breathng becomes more faint and her falls from her shoulder and the right side of her shirt she kept covered is soaked in blood*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:30 am

kyoruke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*.

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:35 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*stops wen he gets there and tries 2 confert D.A.*
[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared and sobing and tring not 2 cry*
[kari]*passed out in his arms and breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep*d..dont cry kyosuke..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:41 am

kyoruke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....I'll try kari....

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:45 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep*good..i love u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 am

kyoruke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....I love you too kari

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:14 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*i no u do
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:50 am

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....

gaara:.*stops by me*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:13 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*i'll b fine kyosuke,i promise...im sorry that im bleeding on u and im not sure but i think the tatoo i got 4 u might b messed up 2...if it is im sorry about that 2...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:32 pm

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....you don't have to be sorry kari...you don't have to alogize to me cause I love you and I know your always trying to please others so no apolge needed

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:36 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*no..im getting blood all of ur shirt..it'll stain and u'll have 2 throw it away..im sorry..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:05 pm

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....kari it is fine...Ican buy another shirt it don't matter...its only a shirt and your more importent than the shirt kari....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:14 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*im sorry..i always get u so worried about me..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:26 pm

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....I all ready told you I would worry about you no matter what cause I love you.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*yea but i always get into trouble and make u worry more
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:46 pm

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....I told you not to worry about it.....its fine...you don't mean too and you can't help it things like this happen to you....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:50 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*but no1 hurt me..i did that 2 my leg 2 get out of that room..i new the dangers..so it is my fault..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 pm

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....lets not worry about that now.....lets get the bleeding to stop and get you to a doctor....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:06 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[every1]*sacred*
[tyler]...
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him half asleep and smiles*ok kyosuke
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:19 pm

kyosuke:.*holds kari in his arms as a few more tears exscape his eyes and splash on her face trickling down*....D.A we should get going now so we can get her to hospital....*rips peice of his shirt and makes bandage and wraps it tightly but not to tight around her leg to help stop some of the bleeding and carefuly picks her up*

tifa:...*shocked and worried and ready to leave*..

everyone:*shocked and worried and ready to leave*..

gaara:.*ready to leave*

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him and ready to leave*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:21 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[me]*hugs him more and bursts into tears about kari and cheatting on him but ready*
[every1]*sacred and ready*
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared and sobing and tring not 2 cry*yea lets go
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him smiling and falls back asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:35 pm

kyosuke:.*carriing kari and runs fast to get her help*

tifa:...*shocked and worried and follows*..

gaara:.*follows*

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him and follows*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:37 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[me]*bursts into tears about kari and cheatting on him but follows*
[torrie]*follows
[every1]*sacred and follows*
[D.A.]*more horrified and scared and sobing and tring not 2 cry and follows*
[kari]*breathng becomes more faint and snuggles him smiling and falls back asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:48 pm

me:*shocked about kari as tears stream down my face heart broken that I betrayed him and follows*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:51 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*follows
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:21 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

[torrie]*follows
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next