Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:09 pm

[me]*smirks and sucks on him*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
[usagi]*hanging by her neck*D.O.B 1984 MAY 5TH....D.O.D: JUNE 6TH
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:42 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth*.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..*presses my chest close to him*

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME THIER REALY NAUGHTY!!!!!!!....ITS HOT....I HOPE I GET A GIRL THAT LIKES TO HAVE SEX THAT MUCH!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
yoko:*her body laying on her bed lifeless as blood continues to pour out of her wound she had in flicted that caused her death*...D.O.B 1984 JULY 16TH.....D.O.D JUNE 6TH
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:46 pm

[me]*smirks and sucks on him*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:DAMN!!I WANT A GIRL LIKE THAT!!!THEY JUST GOT DONE WITH SEX AND THERE ALREADY GOING 4 ROUND 2!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:59 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth*.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..*presses my chest close to him*

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DANG GIRLS LIKE THAT PROABLY WILL OUT SEX GUYS!!!!.....THIER EVEN HOTTER THAN BEFORE...THIER MY DREAM GIRL!!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
yoko:*her body laying on her bed lifeless as blood continues to pour out of her wound she had in flicted that caused her death*...D.O.B 1984 JULY 16TH.....D.O.D JUNE 6TH
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:03 pm

[me]*smirks and swallows his cum and sucks on him faster and harder while rubbing down wut fit in my mouth*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:I GOTTA GET ME A GIRL LIKE THAT!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:12 pm

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME THIER HOT AND FREAKS WHEN IT COMES TO SEX!!! GREAT COMBO!!!!!!!!!.....THIS IS MAKING ME ROCK HARD!!!!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:14 pm

[me]*smirks and swallows his cum and sucks on him faster and harder while rubbing down wut fit in my mouth*

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder*

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:THERE THE PERFECT KINDA GIRL!!!!!!DAMN THERE MAKING MY D*CK HURT!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...SH*T MY BALLS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF AND DICK IS GOING TO BURST RIGHT OFF!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:30 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*thinks:F*CK IT HURTS!!!!!!*gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...SH*T I NEED TO RELEAVE THE PRESURE!!!URG MY D*CK IS HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER WEN U CAN WATXH THEM!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:38 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME I WISH I WAS F*CKING THEM..DAME THIER SO LUCKY TO HAVE WOMEN LIKE THEM....I HAVE TO GET ME ONE JUST LIKE THEM!!!!!

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:43 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:I WANNA B THE 1S F*CKING THEM!!!!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME I WISH I WAS IN BETWEEN THIER LEGS F*CKING THEM!!!!!!!..*starts to beat off*

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:09 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:I BET THERER PUSSYS R WET AND TIGHT!!!GOD THAT MUST FEEL GOOD!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...DAME THEY MAKE ME SO HARD THAT I COULD F*CK ALL DAY LONG IF I HAD A GIRL TO F*CK SO I GUESS MASTERBATE ALL DAY LONG INSTEAD.....I'M GOING TO PEEK ON THEM MORE OFFTEN!!!!!!.....I WANT TO SQWEEZE THOSE BIG HOT TITYS!!!!!..........*beating off*

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:25 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:F*CK THERE SO HOT!!!!!!!I WANNA F*CK THEM SO BAD!!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:46 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...I WISH I COULD TITTY F*CK THEM!!!!!..........*beating off*

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:51 pm

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:GOD I WANNA F*CK EM SO BAD IT HURTS!!!!!I NEED A GIRL SO I CAN F*CK HER INSTEAD!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking...I WANT THIER LEGS WRAPED AROUND ME....DAME I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!......I WANT TO F*CK SO BAD!!!*beating off*

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:14 pm

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:F******************CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth as he thrusyt in*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking........SH*T I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!!................*beating off harder*

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:33 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:IM ABOUT 2 CUM!!!!!**gets more turned on*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth as he thrust in*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking........F***********CK HERE IT COMES!!!!................*beating off harder and cums on themselfs*

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off**thinks:ANY SECOND...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:54 pm

me:*massages my tough with his passionalty and lustfuly and moans as he grabs my a$$ in his mouth as he thrust in*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking.......beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:56 pm

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off*...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:08 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*...thinking.......beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....thinking..DAME I WISH THEY WERE MY SINSEI'S THEN I CAN STAIR AT THEM THE WHOLE DAY PICTURING THEM NAKED AND DOING STUFF TO THEM.....

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 pm

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off*...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 pm

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!..*pins you down and thrust in and goes fast and hard and deeper and moans loudly*.
.UAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*........*beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 pm

[me]*moans loudly*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

[kakashi]*smirking and rubs his tonge with urs passionatly and rubs ur a$$ and moans*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...*gets harder and thrusts in u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

[sasuke,choji,naruto, lee]*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks from how much we turned them on*..*starts jacking off*...*gets more turned on and jacking off and cums on himself*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 pm

iruka:..*moans as he feels you suck on his manhood and gets harder*...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....*cums*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!..*pins you down and thrust in and goes fast and hard and deeper and moans loudly*.

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*........*beating off harder and cums on themselfs*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!....

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:39 pm

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 pm

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:05 pm

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:06 pm

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 pm

~~~with yoko~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 pm

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us*...brother I think were geting closer to our little sisters...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:43 pm

~~usagi~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:49 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us*...brother I think were geting closer to our little sisters...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:53 pm

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us*i think so 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:55 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us and sniffs the air and smells us mating and gets pissed*...I think thier mating and who ever is mating with our little sisters is going to have to deal with us....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:58 pm

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us and sniffs the air smells us mating and gets pissed*i think so 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 pm

~~~somewhere near us~~~
???:*looking for us and pissed that someone is mating with us*...were going to find them real soon
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 pm

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us and sniffs the air smells us mating and gets pissed*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:17 pm

???:*finds us and pissed that someone is mating with us*...GRRRRRR GET AWAY FROM OUR SISTERS NOW!!!

iruka:*confussed and pissed*...WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

me:*confussed and anoyed*...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:20 pm

[me]*confused and anoyed and covers us up*

[kakashi]*covers u both up confused and pissed*WHO THE HELL R U!?!?!

~~usagi~~

~~somewhere near us~~
[???]*looking 4 us and sniffs the air smells us mating and gets pissed*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

shikamaru, shino, neji, kiba, kankuro:*sweaty and hot from beating off and smirks as to how bad we turned them on and turns them on again*........*stops beating off and pulls up thier pants and wipes thier hands on the grass and watchs to see whats going on*

???:*pissed that someone is mating with us*........MY NAME IS YUKIO.......WERE THIER HALF BROTHERS WHAT IS IT TO YOU.....YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR SISTERS!!!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Anime122

iruka:*pissed*...HOW THE HELL ARE WE SPOSE TO KNOW YOU ARE THIER TURE BROTHERS...YOU COULD BE LIEING AND TRYING TO DECEAVE AND HURT THEM......

me:*pissed and anoyed*...DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next