Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 am

~~"fast forward to when our daugther's are 5 years old/time skip to next day"~~

~~~hunting~~~
wolve demons:* hunting*...

ginta:.......*hunting*

hakaku:....*hunting*
~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...I allways like it when your naugthy...*giggles*...

kouga:......*smirks and hugs you fromm behind making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...thats my intention

ryoko:....*blushs about kouga and swims with shizuka*....whispers ok...*gets out with her*

~~castle~~
jaken:....*walks around the castle making sure people are doing thier jobs*

rin:.....*goes and eats
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:21 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*i no*smirks*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and whispers back*ur bad
[shizuka]..*blushing about sesshomaru and swims with her and gets out with her*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...you got a nughty thought in your head is that the reason your smirking ...*giggles*...

kouga:......*smirks and hugs you fromm behind making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...feel good...*pokes you more and gets harder*

ryoko:....*blushs about kouga and walks with her*

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:30 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*yes*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and whispers back*very
[shizuka]..*blushing about sesshomaru and walks with her*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...your naughty.....*geting turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and hugs you fromm behind making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...good cause it likes to poke you...*pokes you more and gets harder*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*blushs about kouga and walks with her and starts to hear voices just ahead*

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:40 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*yes*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and whispers back*i bet u do..fine u wanna see it??
[shizuka]..*blushing about sesshomaru and walks with her*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:47 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...so what is your intentions naughty sesshomaru.....*geting turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...yes I want to see it now...*pokes you more and gets harder*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*blushs about kouga and walks with her and starts to hear voices just ahead*..whispers to shizuka..I hear voices lets check it out....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*sex*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and whispers back*ok,ok..*takes them off*
Photobucket

[shizuka]..*blushing about sesshomaru and walks with her*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:57 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...your making me realy turned on you bad boy.....*geting more turned on as he said sex*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...youturned me on even more...*pokes you more and gets harder and reachs his hand in between your legs and down your bathing suit bottoms and fingers you*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*blushs about kouga and walks with her and starts to hear voices just ahead and hides in a bush when they get close enough*..

kei:*smirks*...hay rei...I have something I want to tell you....
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:04 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*good*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[shizuka]..*blushing about sesshomaru and hiding with her*
[rei]yea?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...your trying to get me to want to have sex rate now arint you sesshomaru.....*geting more turned on as he said sex*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...want me hikari...*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*blushs about kouga and walks with her and starts to hear voices just ahead and hides in a bush when they get close enough*..

kei:*smirks*...I have this problem..well two acualy..you know how I want kouga to be my mate but he was hiung up on that one he wouldent get over and relize that she isint good enough for him...well shes back and she brout a child with her and clams it is his and I don't think so....its a inconvence hwo they just poped in the picture....
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*that depends..is it working???*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*AHHHHHH...I..I WANT U..K..KOUGAAAAAAAAA...MMMMMMMMMMM...

[rei]same thing me..i've been tring 2 think how 2 kill em off
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...yes its working your making me want you bad.....*geting more turned on as he said sex*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...good lets play some where then...*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*listening and geting pissed*..

kei:*smirks*...I have already thought of diffrent ways of killing the two of them and I was thinking food poisining...I was thinking of using fugu blow fish....its very deadly.....if you eat even a tiny peice you would die in a matter of seconds......
~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:29 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*that depends..is it working???*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*b..but sh..shizuka..

[rei]thats good..i think ill do that 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...yes and your very naughty.....*geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...won't she be playing ryoko and won't nottice...*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~

kei:*smirks*...now we have to go and get some puffer fish so we can put the plains to action...
~~castle~~

rin:.....*goes and eats*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*yes i m*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*h..how wont she n..notice me screaming u..ur name?

[rei]ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:49 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...your trying to get in my panties...very very naughty.....*geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...we will have to be quite and not as loud as we usualy are...*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~

kei:*smirks*...I hate that whore of a half bread and that bast*rd child of hers...I can't wait ti'll thier dead and gone then kouga will be all mine....he will have to have someone to comfort him after thier deaths and it will be me then he will relize that I was the one he needed all along.....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 am

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*no..not JUST ur panties..i wanna get in ur pussy 2*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*and how will s..she not notice us n..naked..??mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

[rei]and sesshomaru will realize that no half demon b*tch is good enough 4 him..only i m
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 am

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...your making me realy hot and we can't do anything about it here.....*geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...I only have to pull your bottoms to the side and my loin cloth is easy to hang out with out taking it off and I can slide myself in you with out geting naked...*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~

kei:*smirks*...I hate that whore of a half bread and that bast*rd child of hers...I can't wait ti'll thier dead and gone then kouga will be all mine....he will have to have someone to comfort him after thier deaths and it will be me then he will relize that I was the one he needed all along.....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*awwww but this is no fair..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*but we c..cant here..

[rei]and sesshomaru will realize that no half demon b*tch is good enough 4 him..only i m
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:28 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...I know its not but we can't infront of everyone......*geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...aww but we can..we just can't be as naughty as usual.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*listening and geting pissed*..whispers to shizuka.....I don't like eather of them...so your daddy has someone to that likes him....so does mine but I didn't know that.....but hate her and the other one.....they want to kill us....

kei:*smirks*...whatever we do they must never find out we were the reason thier dead or we would killed in a instente no matter how long we be with them once thier ours cause you know they would kill us for it....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:37 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*but i wanna..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*n..no wut if s..shizuka comes o...over 2 see us..?

[shizuka]*listening and pissed and whispers back*i no!!daddy wouldnt let me drown her though
[rei]*smirks*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:45 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...I know you want to but we can't....we can later....remember I still promised you I would undress you later... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...you know you want to here and now.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*listening and geting pissed*..whispers to shizuka.....we need to tell our mommys about this...

kei:*smirks*...why is they are fooled by these whore half demons....they should have been ours from the start but no these half breads had to come alone and take that chance from us....but ince thier dead they won't be standing in the way any more....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:49 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..its later..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*y..yes but we c..cant...

[shizuka]*listening and pissed and whispers back*yea
[rei]*smirks*then we'll have them all 2 ourself
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:53 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...I meant later when were all alone...naughty... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...aww but I want you now!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*listening and geting pissed*..whispers to shizuka.....lets go tell them...

kei:*smirks*...yes and I can't wait what I wanted him to do to me for a long time and I wish you didn't nottice it wasnt me so I could have got more than just a tiny tates of him....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..i dont see any1 but me and u..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*i..i want 2 n..now 2 but w..we cant..

[shizuka]*listening and pissed and whispers back*ok
[rei]*smirks*yea me 2 all i got was part of the head
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:06 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...your trying every thing to be naughty with me...bad boy... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...just for a little bit!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*listening and geting pissed*..whispers to shizuka.....ok..*grabs her hand and quitely sneeks away and runs once thier far enough*

kei:*smirks*...it was a tease but I did got to see his whole body...tasty!!!

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..no not everything,ur naked and im not eatting u out so no,not everything..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*i..i want but w..we cant..

[shizuka]*listening and pissed and follows*
[rei]*smirks*yea agreed!!sesshomarus so hot!!not 2 metion huge!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:14 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...yea but if you could you would do those things... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...only a little!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*listening and geting pissed and runing*

kei:*smirks*...yea kougas huge too...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..soooooo..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*w..we cant..some1 will see...

[rei]*smirks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...bad boy..your so naughty...later we can be naughty as much as you want but not now... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...so no one will see!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~

kei:*smirks*...I wish I could have ahd him in me longer...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:37 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..awwwwwwww..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*u dont no t..that..

[rei]*smirks*yea me 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *smiles and swims with him*..whispers back...I promise you can do whatever you want to me later not now... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...you don't know that eather!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~

kei:*smirks*...well once thier dead we will have them and he is geting f*cked like he never got f*cked before...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..awwwwwwww..no fair..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder and slides his had in ur bottoms and fingers u*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*but y c..chance it??

[rei]*smirks*yea me 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *biting down on my lower lip to keep from moaning*..whispers back..b..bad..b...boy...... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...cause no one will see thats why!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~

kei:*smirks*...mm can't wait to f*ck his big manhood...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:58 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..sooooooo???..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder and slides his had in ur bottoms and fingers u faster*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*but we d..dont no that..

[rei]*smirks*yea me 2,hes gonna lay on his back 4 days b4 i let him up
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *biting down on my lower lip to keep from moaning*..whispers back..w..we....c..can't....*a small moan exscapes as I try to bite down harder*....mmmmmmm...... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...just alittle!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*pissed and runing*

kei:*smirks*...I know what you mean..he will be the one that wont be able to move for weeks after I f*ck him good....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..y??..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder and slides his had in ur bottoms and fingers u faster*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*w...we cant..

[rei]*smirks*yea and wen he can move ill f*ck him more!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:21 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *biting down on my lower lip to keep from moaning*..whispers back..w..were...not..a..alone..t..thats...w..why....*a small moan exscapes as I try to bite down harder*....mmmmmmm...... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...yes we can!!!.....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

~~~on small walk~~~
ryoko:....*pissed and runing*

kei:*smirks*...he's going to be on his back most of the time...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:26 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and swims with u and whispers 2 u*..awwwww..*smirks and hugs u from behind and pokes u and gets harder and slides his had in ur bottoms and fingers u faster*
[me]*smirks and gets turned on and moans bites my lip 2 keep it from quwivering*n..noo

[rei]*smirks*same with sesshomaru
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:43 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *biting down on my lower lip to keep from moaning*..whispers back..b...bad...w..we..c..can't....*a small moan exscapes as I try to bite down harder*....mmmmmmm...... *geting more turned on*

kouga:......*smirks and behind you making you feel his hard manhood*..whispers back...awwwwwwwwwww....*pokes you more and gets harder and fingers you faster*

ryoko:....*pissed and runs back to where we are*...DADDY, MOMMY!!!!

~~some where~~
kei:*smirks*...now I'm turned on dame it....

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:51 pm

[sesshomaru]*quickly takes back his hand b4 she sees*wut is it ryoko??
[me]*quickly takes his hand and moves away a bit*wuts wrong?
[shizuka]*pissed*

[rei]*smirks*me 2..at least we can take it out on them later
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:57 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~
me:. *acts normal*

ryoko:....*pissed and runs back to where we are*...theres bad ladies that want to kill me, mommy anuty and shizuka

kouga:......*stops and listens and gets angry*....where?!?!?!?!?

~~some where~~
kei:*smirks*...yea we have a hole lot of fusration to get out...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:01 pm

[shizuka]*pissed*dat way!!*point*
[sesshomaru]*pissed*did u recognize them??
[me]*pissed*do u no who it was?

[rei]*smirks*yea i no
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed*...no I don't know how she is but she knows daddy and the other one shizuka knows who she is..plus they like our daddys

me:. *pissed*...I think I know who it is....*mubbles curse words*..THAT F*CKEN B*TCH..I TOLD HER NOT TO MESS WITH ME....NOW THAT WHORE IS GOING TO DIE!!!

kouga:......*stops and listens and gets angry*....REI!!!!....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....I SHOULD HAVE DEALT WITH HER ALONG TIME AGO!!!!!

~~some where~~
kei:*smirks*...we won't for long though

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:19 pm

[shizuka]*pissed*she said shes gonna give us a fishie that posionous
[sesshomaru]*pissed*KEI!!!THATS IT IM GETTING RID OUF HER!!!
[me]*pissed*wut else did they say??
[shizuka]that they wantted 2 mate with daddy and ryokos daddy

[rei]*smirks*yea i no
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:50 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed*...yea and they were calling us names too....I don't like them at all...I hate them!!!!

me:. *pissed and my eyes golw a blood red with rage in them*ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 10 Anime188..I'll deal with her......*mubbles*...THAT F*CKEN B*TCH IS DEAD!!!......

kouga:......*stops and listens and gets angry*....REI I'M GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL......

~~some where~~
kei:*smirks*...dame I wish it was now

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:59 pm

[shizuka]*pissed*yea they wer calling us bad names
[sesshomaru]*pissed*ill do it etssuko
[me]*pissed*lets go etsuko

[rei]*smirks*yea me 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 pm

~~~hunting~~~

~~~by the den~~~

ryoko:....*pissed*...yea and they were calling us names too....I don't like them at all...I hate them!!!!

me:. *pissed and my eyes golw a blood red with rage in them*..no I will...she will see just beause I'm half demon doesnt mean I'm weak and she will feel and know how strong I am.....*disapears and reapears on the shore pissed as hell ready to kill*......

kouga:......*stops and listens and gets angry*....hikari let take care of her...

~~some where~~
kei:*smirks*...

~~castle~~

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 pm

[shizuka]*pissed*
[sesshomaru]*pissed*
[me]*pissed*no*goes wer u r*

[rei]*smirks*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next