Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm

~~"fast forward to when our daugther's are 5 years old/time skip to our era"~~

me:. *massages my tough with his passionatly and lustfuly and moansmoans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

~~room~~
ryoko:....*asleep*...

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and smirks bigger when he hears you moan louder and touchs your breast lustfuly and presses his manhood closer to your womenhood and gets even harder and moans as you rub his manhood*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks and kisses u more passionatly and lustfully and slides his tounge in ur mouth and massauges ur tounge and smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:11 pm

me:. *massages my tough with his passionatly and lustfuly and moansmoans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touch his manhood lustfuly*

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and smirks bigger when he hears you moan louder and touchs your breast lustfuly and presses his manhood closer to your womenhood and gets even harder and moans as you rub his manhood*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:23 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks and kisses u more passionatly and lustfully and slides his tounge in ur mouth and massauges ur tounge and smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:28 pm

me:. *massages my tough with his passionatly and lustfuly and moansmoans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touch his manhood lustfuly*

~~room~~

~~you~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:33 pm

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 pm

me:. *massages my tough with his passionatly and lustfuly and moansmoans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*slides my hand down his pants and touchs his manhood lustfuly*

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and smirks bigger when he hears you moan louder and touchs your breast lustfuly and presses his manhood closer to your womenhood and gets even harder and moans as you rub his manhood*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!*takes his shirt off and continues*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:45 pm

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm

me:. *massages my tough with his passionatly and lustfuly and moansmoans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*slides my hand down his pants and touchs his manhood lustfuly*

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and smirks bigger when he hears you moan louder and touchs your breast lustfuly and presses his manhood closer to your womenhood and gets even harder and moans as you rub his manhood*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!*takes his shirt off and continues*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:57 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks and kisses u more passionatly and lustfully and slides his tounge in ur mouth and massauges ur tounge and smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*mmmmmmmmmmmm*takes off his shirt*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:01 pm

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and smirks bigger when he hears you moan louder and touchs your breast lustfuly and presses his manhood closer to your womenhood and gets even harder and moans as you rub his manhood*...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!*moans louder as you rub his chest*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:13 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks and kisses u more passionatly and lustfully and slides his tounge in ur mouth and massauges ur tounge and smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!*kisses and sucks on ut breasts*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly and slides my hand onto his manhood and rubs him more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:27 pm

me:. *massages my tough with his passionatly and lustfuly and moansmoans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touchs his manhood lustfuly and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:42 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*kisses and sucks on ut breasts*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly and slides my hand onto his manhood and rubs him more and tugs a little*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm

me:. *moans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me and kisses and sucks on my neck*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touchs his manhood lustfuly and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*gets harder as you tug on him*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:54 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*kisses and sucks on ut breasts and un clips ur bra*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly and slides my hand onto his manhood and rubs him more and tugs a little more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:15 pm

me:. *moans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me and kisses and sucks on my neck*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touchs his manhood lustfuly and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*m,oans louder as you tug more on him and gets harder*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:22 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*kisses and sucks on ut breasts and sucks on ur nipple*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly and slides my hand onto his manhood and rubs him more and tugs a little more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:48 pm

me:. *moans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me and kisses and sucks on my breast*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touchs his manhood lustfuly and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*m,oans louder as you tug more on him and gets harder and unhocks your bra*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*kisses and sucks on ut breasts and sucks on ur nipple*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly and slides my hand onto his manhood and rubs him more and tugs a little more*KOUGA!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 pm

me:. *moans louder as he touchs my breast and presses his manhood closer to me and kisses and sucks on my breast*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!*touchs his manhood lustfuly and moans more loudly*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*m,oans louder as you tug more on him and gets harder and touchs your bare breast lustfuly*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:00 pm

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*kisses back passionatly and lustfly and moans louder and rubs him*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*rubs his chest lustfuly and slides my hand onto his manhood and rubs him more and tugs a little more*KOUGA!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*m,oans louder as you tug more on him and gets harder and touchs your bare breast lustfuly*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:09 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*kisses and sucks on ut breasts and sucks on ur nipple and takes off his pants*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:22 pm

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*massages his tough with yours passionatly and lustfuly and moans loudly as you rub his manhood*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*moans louder as you tug more on him and gets harder and touchs your bare breast lustfuly*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!*takes his panst off*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:27 pm

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and takes him in my mouth*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:34 pm

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*moans loudly as you put his manhood in your mouth*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*sucks on ur nipple and fingers u*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and sucks on him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:54 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*moans loudly as you put his manhood in your mouth and suck on his manhood*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:42 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*sucks on ur nipple and fingers u*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*moans loudly as you put his manhood in your mouth and suck on his manhood*..URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:51 pm

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:03 pm

~~room~~

~~you~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:10 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u and grunts and moaning*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!*sucks on ur nipple and fingers u*yes???

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:19 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..I....W..WANT...Y...YOU..MMMMMMMM!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*moans loudly as you put his manhood in your mouth and suck on his manhood*..HIKARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*how much?

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and sucks on him and tales him out*yea?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..R...REALY....R..REALY...BAD...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and pants*..I....W...WANT...Y..YOU...NOW!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*wut style?

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*really??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:02 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..D...DON'T...M..MATTER...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and moans loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Y..YES!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*ok..u sure??

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*doggy?or something else?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:09 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..Y...YESSSS...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and moans loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...D...DOGGY...I..IS....FINE..MMMMMMM
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:12 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*r u sure ur sure??*teasing u*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*ok..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:24 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..Y...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and moans loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*r u absolutly sure ur sure??*teasing u*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*ready??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:34 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he sucks on my nipples and fingers me*...S..SESSHOMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!..Y...YES....P...PLEASE...N..NOW..MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and moans loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Y..YES...RATE...N....NOW...MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:36 pm

[sesshomaru]*smirks as u press ur chest closer 2 him and rubs ur breast and gets harder and presses himself on u*ok...if ur sure...*pushs in*

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*ok r u certain??*teasing him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he pushs in*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and moans loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..Y..YES...I....A..AM...SO...L..LET...M..ME...HAVE..Y..YOU...NOW...MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:44 pm

[sesshomaru]*moans and grunts and pulls out and pushs in*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*idk...how bad do u want me???*teasing him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 pm

me:. *moans more loudly as he pushs in*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~room~~

~~you~~
kouga:......*grunts and moans loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..REALY....R..REALY...R...REALY..
.BAD...MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:53 pm

[sesshomaru]*moans and grunts and pulls out and pushs in*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~~me~~
[shizuka]*asleep*

[me]*smirks and rubbing him*im sorry i didnt hear u..how bad???* rubs him faster and harder and plays wwith his balls*teasing him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next