Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 pm

[kyo]seems nice
[me]he is
[megumi]im so happy 4 u sam
[me]*smiles*thanks megumi
[torrie]so hows the training going?
[kyo]good
[megumi]yea hes alot stonger
[atsuko]so wens every1 else coming?
[me]there on there way
[kyo]wut about u??
[me]wut about me?
[kyo]u finllay find a place that'll let u in??
[me]y u lil..
[akio]*grabs my shoulder and shakes his head no*
[me]*sighs*u right...hes not worth it...
[torrie]sam i wish u'd just drop it
[me]i cant
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:36 pm

me:*getting irratated*...umm kyo excsue me for being rude but stop acting like a dush bag and annoying sam and grow the f*ck up about your childish comments....if you don't I'm going to have to shove a huge stick up your a$$!!!!....*walks away with an huge anime vain before I put my fist in his mouth making him eat his words*.........

gaara:*listening and getting annoyed with kyo*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:51 pm

[torrie]*sighs and runs after u*dont worry about it saiyo,its not even anything big.his dad owns a martial atrs place that wont allow girls.thats it.not even his sis is allowed there.she takes it out on all the guys in his family.its not even his chocie.his dads the 1 that kept that rule.kyo plans 2 change it wen it gets passed down 2 him.shes just mad about it...well that and that she beat him and his dad still wouldnt allow her in.he didnt mean anything like that wen he asked if she found a place that would let her in.no were would let her cuz they didnt wanna make wut they feared stronger.she used 2 get along with him til the day his dad let me in and not her.kyo talked 2 his dad about lettin her join but he refuses.sam never found out hes gonna change it cuz she doesnt really talk 2 him now.so its not really his fault.its his ansesters fault.and kinda hers 4 hold a grude over this 4 so long.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:07 pm

me:*sighs*...yes if thats the case why would he even bring it up like a childish a$$...what I mean its irrateing and you know I just won't sit there and be quit when it comes to people insualting my friends or any body alse I care about...sorry its in my nature to protect others and I am sorry for thinking the wrong thing but still I mean what I said about the him growing up and his chlidish comments....yes I know about people who fear what they don't understand or reffuse to understand what they fear...thats why people that are jugementil I stay far away from and I'm not talking about kyo but if he realy likes sam then he needs to lay off the rude and jerky comments......thats all I'm saying.....

~~~you~~~
gaara:*listening*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 pm

[torrie]yes i no...but its his personality...the way tyler loves 2 piss me off is the same way kyo loves 2 anoy her...but he wasnt trying 2 b rude and and a jerk.its just the way it comes out.he really cares about her.wen we wer younger he had a crush on her.he still cares alot about her and every time we see each other he asks me how shes doing.its kinda a love hate sotra thing...he hates the way she treats him so he treats the same way...but he was asking cuz he takes control of the dojo next week on his 18th birthday.he told me wen i invited him he was gonna inviate her 2 join if she didnt have a dojo 2 train at already.so he was being kindahearted and but he dosent like 2 show it...or rather he doesnt no HOW 2 show it.it comes out mean but its not at all wut he means it 2 b.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 pm

me:*sighs*...yes I understand how tlyer likes to try and piss you off or get a rise out of you but I think its more like a brother thing when tlyer does it to you and what it seem to me it may annoy him how sam treats him but if he truly cared about her he would get over the fact that sam is pissed about how his father treated her and kyo would not add more fule to the fire by throwing his digs at her and if her having a gruge brothered him that much then why would he make it worse by comming off as an a$$...do get what I'm saying...when you love or care for someone even if they don't feel the same way then you continue to have love for them weather they love or hate you because love is blide, kind, forgiving, understand and above all its true stragth not insualts or ugly words or hate or miss-understandings....he may not know how to show his true feels but so did gaara and he didn't come off as an a$$ to his friends and the ones he cares about if any thing he asked quiestion not useing insauilts as a way to show true feelings....plus gaara has copme a long way from and confused and missunderstood and lonly person to a person that laughts and smiles and truly lives life and shows his feelings once he understood them..showing feelings isn't that hard..you can allways learn ad long as you have others willing to show you how to exspress them...its never to late to learn something new as long as you live and breath there is allways a lesion to learn even if you lived a thousnd years you would allways have some thing new to learn........I understand sam needs to let the gruge go but so does he....guges can be a two way street its not allways one person holding a gruge in a feud....I will be more open minded but he realy shouldent be upseting sam with her being pregnant.......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:11 pm

[torrie]agreed.and hes tring his best not 2 fight with her.thats y hes trying so hard not piss her off.look...*kyo walks away discouraged as i glare and yell at him*noramlly he'd b yelling at her right now.and instead hes just walking away and tring 2 give her time 2 cool off.the last time they saw each other sam was 9.kyos changed and,sadly,grown up a lot since then.he still needs alot more growing up 2 do but hes tring his best 2 4get about the way she treats him and getting better at letting it go.now sam just has 2 let it go
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm

me:*sighs*...ok I understand hes trying his hardest to forget how sam treats him and how hes trying his hardest not to fight with her I'll give him that......I didn't mean to come off as a hursh person but I guess I even have my missunderstandings and I need to remeber that..with me its kind of hard for me not to be protective of others and forget or be blinded by it sometimes and missunderstand a sitsuation from time to time....I've lerned you allways must protect the ones you love and care about at all cost no matter the price you have to pay to protect them.......*sighs more*...when I miss-understood about his comment what poped in my heas he was saying a village actualy let you in to live there and I know how it feels to be shut out so I kind of jumped on the fence on that one and take a defence to it because you the stuff that has hapened to me in the past.....now I've come off as a jerk the very thing I hate......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm

[torrie]*smiles*its ok...besides he doesnt get mad easily.his sister slaps him 4 no reason and he just takes it.ppl tend 2 go off on him all time cuz his personality makes seem like a jerk.hes just use 2 it.every1 treats him that way.trust me...he wont think anything of it.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 pm

me:*sighs*..it sounds like he gets treated some what like gaara and I acted like everyone alse did and no better how people treat others...I ow him an opploge for being rash regraudless he's use to it or not because I don't want that to be on my consences.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm

[torrie]ok...i think he went 2 the only place she cant follow him though...ill go see if hes in the restroom.just try 2 calm sam down a bit
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:00 pm

me:*nods*...ok.....*walks over to you*..hay sam..your still pretty upset arin't you....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:01 pm

[me]*pissed*very...
[megumi]*sighs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:23 pm

me:*sighs*..ok sam I know what hapened in the past and that realy is ...lets see whats the word for it umm sh*ty but I think kyo is trying his hardest not to piss you off and I missundersood what he ment and now I feel like an a$$....I know sam you have a gruge because of his father and how he refussed to let you join the dojo but you can't blame kyo for his fathers actions let his father take accontabtly for his own action and don't lay you anger and fustraciton on kyo shoulders.....you two use to be good friends before all this and you shoulden't let anything come in between your friendships.......torrie esplained to me the type of person he is and I missunderstoood him so easyly....*sighs*..sam he does care about you he's having a hard time with you feuding with him to show it and I know its not your faulit about the sitration but you also have to arrise to the acation and be the better person and forgive...so one day you don't look back and live with all your regreats riding on your shoulds and asking yourself the common question we all ask our self..if I, should I, why did't I....those will be the questions you will ask your self about your regrates...life is so short why live evryday with hate when it takes so much to continue to hate then to forgive.....some where inside you sam you probable still miss that old friendship you had with kyo and all the good times you had with him....memeorries are hard to forget exspeacly the good memories.....what I'm trying to say to you is....you can hate so easly but it takes true straght to forgive......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:32 pm

[me]*sighs*i no...but with his birthday ciming uup and him taking over it makes me mader...his family leeps the tradtion of boys only and i no he wants 2 make his dad proud...

~~torrie~~
[torrie]kyo saiyo wants 2 appogize 4 the way she acted.i erxplained it 2 her.
[kyo]*sighs*ok ill come out
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:39 pm

me:*sighs*...sam why don't you give him a chance you might surprise you...cut him some slack and things might change for the bteer ok sam....you feeling better now???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:02 pm

[me]ok
[torrie]*comes back with kyo*found him
[kyo]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

me:*sighs*...kyo I want to say I'm sorry for acting so harsh and rash towards you and jumping to the wrong conclussen of what you ment and I took it the wrong way and I should have never acted the way I did with such little infomation...you didn't deserve be treated that way at all....I feel like a big jerk for being so jugementel when its the very thing I hate the most when someone acts like that and now I know I have to listen to you more carefuly next time and not react to things you say because you don't allways mean how its being said its just comming out diffrently to other then you inteaded it to be...so you have my sencer appologies for my actions and missunderstanding and I hope you acept my appolge......

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 pm

[kyo]*smiles*its ok.i get that alot.and besides we just met how were u suposed 2 wut my personality is like.its like walking up 2 some1 u've never seen b4 and telling them there cruel.u dont no wut there like until after u get 2 no them.its fine really.
[torrie]*smiles*see told ya saiyo.
[me]...
[kyo]um...sam?
[me]yes?*tring not 2 get pissed from b4*
[kyo]wanna join the dojo wen i get it next week??
[me] Shocked b..but wont ur dad get mad at u 4 changing the rules??
[kyo]*shrugs*i want his respect but not if it hurts my friends
[me]f..friend??
[kyo]yea.ur still my friend in my book...but might b diffrent in urs..
[me]*hugs him*im sorry
[kyo]its ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:30 pm

me:*smiles*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:32 pm

[torrie]*smiles*im glade u 2 r finally getting along agian
[me]*nods*
[tyler]he guys weres kyosuke??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 pm

me:*smiles*...hmmm...I think he will be where the girls...I didn't call him kyo-flirty kun for nothing...*lauhgts*

gaaara:*smiles and shrugs*

me:*looks around and sees him talking to three girls I never seen before*....HAHAHAHAHAHAH...I told you...he never changes...*pionts to him flirter with the girls making them blush and giggle*

*the three girls kyosuke is talking too*
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Giirl_10

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Kyosuk10

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 10 Kyosuk11

(real me:..sorry I took so long I was looking for pic's..>.<....pain!!!....)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:10 pm

(real me:^^ its ok)
[torrie]-_-'...
[me]hahahahaha!!!he tried that with me wen we 1st met!!!he didnt no i was torries sister and he got yelled at!!!^^
[torrie]i remerber that.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:19 pm

me:*laughts*.... the first time I met him I was hiding from fanboys in an allie and he was walking throught the allie when he spoted me and he scared the living sh*t out of me and he asked what I was doing and I was kind of in a dazze from him scarring me and then I told him in an dazze I was hiding from fanboys and then he smirked and started to hit on me and I was like now way I'm try to hide from my fanboys and now I'm geting hit on...>.<.....it was funny thats the reason he gave me the nickname shy-yo...because I was being shyish as you call it because I say I was in a daze from shock but he would say was because I thought he was hot or something like that...hahahahahahahahaha..such a flirt.......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:21 pm

[torrie]*nods*he started 2 flirt amys and alexs mom cuz he thought she was there sister!!!
[me]that was funny!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:27 pm

me:*laughts*...he did the same thing with my mom.....hahahahahahahahaha...he's such a flirt and he can spit his game but he could never spite his game on me..hahahahaha....he has fangirls and hes the biggest flirt I know go figure.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:30 pm

[me]yea but i bet he'll find some1 if he stops acting like such a flirt!!
[torrie]*smiles and laughs*the only girl he'd want would have 2 b a big callenage 4 him!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:32 pm

me:*laughts*...I agree!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 pm

[me]yea so he can find out y they dont like him and change there mind!!^^
[torrie]*laughing still*hes probably gonna get the challange in about 10 mins wen amys friends show up
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:40 pm

me:*smirks*...I can't wait!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:55 pm

[me]yea same here!!^^
[torrie]i just got a call.there here now
[???]hey every1!!Photobucket
[torrie]hey kimiko
[???]Photobucket
[me]hi amaya
[???]hi guys good 2 see u ll again!!Photobucket
[torrie]hi cindy
[???]...hey...Photobucket
[me]hi kari
[torrie]u guys wanna meet a friend of ours?
[them]ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:59 am

me:*smiles*

gaara:*Smiles*

kai:*walks over to me*hay saiyo...

me:*smiles*..hay bro what were you doing and where did you go??

kai:*smiles*...talking to aya emi hana ans astsuko.....

me:*smirks*...did you like any of them...tell me!!!

kai:*smiles*.....yea their all smart cute ans sweet but I think i like aya the most.. we have alot in common.....

me:*smirks*..teehee big brother gots a crush....

kai:*blushs*...stop it saiyo...

,e:*smirks*..awww but its so fun.......

lkai:*blushs more*..come on saiyo...

me:*Smirks*..ok kai.....teehee...thinking...bro's got a crush abd i made his face red!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kyosuke:*finsishs talking to the three girls and gets there numbers and walks over to us*...hay guys.......

me:*Smirks to kyosuke*...whispers to kyosuke....you were being a flirt to those girls wernt you...

kyosuke:*smirks back*....whispers...you jelious....you know me I'm a big flirt......

me:*shakes head*..whispers to him....I know you wished I was jelious but not even in your wildest dreams...I know how you are rememeber but your probly become a big pervert too right......

kyosuke:*smirks to me about my comment*

me:*smirks*..whispers..thought so....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:04 am

[torrie]kyoskue thes r some of amy's friends...kimiko
[kimiko]*smiles and blushs*nice 2 meet u
[torrie]...amaya...
[amya]*smiles and blushs*hi
[torrie]...cindy...
[cindy*smiles and blushs and winks*hey cutie
[torrie]..and kari.
[kari]nice 2 meet u*uder her breath*i guess
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 am

me:*smiles and listening*

kai:*smiles and listening*

gaara:*smiles and listening*

kyosuke:*smiles*...hello ladys ncie to meet you all....*playing it cool*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:15 am

[torrie]*smirks**thinks:same old kyosuke*
[amaya]*smiles and blushs**thinks:hes really cute*
[kimko]*smiles and blushs**thinks:omg hes SO cute!!*
[cindy]*smiles and blushs:*thinks:hes hot,ill have eating out my hand in no time*(like a female kyosuke)
[kari]*bored*
[me]^^*thinks:i no whos gonna find a challange*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:20 am

kyosuke:*smiles*

me:*smiles*...whispers to you....whos the girl thats going to give kyosuke run for his money....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:24 am

[me]*smiles and whispers back*kari...hes even making her bored!!hahaha!!shes the only 1 thats ingnoring him really
[cindy]*smiles and blushs*so wut kinda things do u like 2 do?
[amya]*smiles and blushs*yea tell us about urself
[kimiko]*smiles and blushs*yea
[kari]*thinks:damn im bored...*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 am

me:*smirks*......whispers back....yea I can tell look at her...teehee...this is going to get good and ohh kai likes aya the most.....tee hee I think he has a crush on her....awwwwww....

kyosuke:*smirks*.....I like to surf, rock climbing, any sports realy and play the drums.....I'm in a band called the soul guradens.....what about you beauitful young ladys what intrest you....*winks to them and giving his famous flrity smile that girls swoon over and blushs like crazzy and makes them weak in the knees*

me:*smirks*....thinking....OMG...HE STILL DOES THAT.....*laughts in head*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

gaara:*Smiles and listenig*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 am

[amaya]*smiles and blushs reder*i like 2 read
[kimiko]*smiles and blushs*i like 2 work
[cindy]*smirks and blushs*i like 2 kiss cute guys like u*winks*
[kari]*still bored*anything 2 do with music and writting stories*takes out ipod so she wont b so bored*
[me]*laughin in my head*
[torrie]*smiles and laughin in his mind*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:42 am

kyosuke:*smirks*.....ohh realy....you all have some great intrest and cindy ou like to kiss cute boys anyone in perticaler.....*winks to cindy*...*still giving his famous flrity smile that girls swoon over and blushs like crazzy and makes them weak in the knees*

me:*smirks*....thinking....OMG.....*stil laughting in head*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

gaara:*Smiles and listenig*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 am

[cindy]*smirks and blushs*u if u want
[kimiko]*smilesand blushs*me 2
[amaya]*smiles and blushs*and me
[kari]*listieng 2 this song *yea no offense or wut ever but u bore me.im gonna lay in the shade sam
[me]ok*laughin even harder in my head*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
[torrie]*smirks and laugh in his head harder*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 am

me:...*laughting more harder on my head....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA*

kyosuke:*smirks*...thining..hmmm.....kari is going to be a challenge but I love challenge's they are a thrill to to win the challenge.....*talks noramal while giving his famous flrity smile that girls swoon over and blushs like crazzy and makes them weak in the knees*....so all you ladys want a kiss from a cutie..maybe I can make your dreams come true...*winks to them*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:00 am

[all of them]*melt*
[me]*smiles and roflmao in my head*
[cindy]me 1st!!
[kimiko]then me!!
[amaya]then me!!

~~kari~~
[kari]*laying under a tree somewere away from us,but we can still see her,listening 2 this song and singing along 2 it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:04 am

me:*lauhgting my a$$ in my head HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA*

kai:*smiles and chuckles in his head*

gaara:*smiles*

kyosuke:*giving his famous flrity smile that girls swoon over and blushs like crazzy and makes them weak in the knees*....whitch one of you beauitful ladys would like to kiss my lips first...*winks to them*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:08 am

[cindy]i got dibs!!*smirks and blushs*
[kimiko]damnit..ill go next then
[amaya]fine best 4 last
[me]*thinks:hahaha!!!now there gonna want him 2 tell them which is the best kisser^^ i cant wait 2 see how he gets out of that!!!*

~~kari~~
[kari]*listening and sing 2 this song *
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:16 am

me:*laughting my a$$ off and dying of laughter*

kai:*smiles and laughting in his head*

gaara:*smiles*

kyosuke:*smirks while giving his famous flrity smile that girls swoon over and blushs like crazzy and makes them weak in the knees*....ok ladys prepare for for your dreams to come true......*walks over to cindy and puts one of his hands on her chin and qentily tilts her face towards him and he pulls himself closer to her and outs and other arm around her waist and press's his lip to her and kisses with alot of passion and luts in to the kiss and manges to slide his tough in her mouth and massages his tough with hers lustfuly and passionatly and takes his hand thats on her chin and puts it around her wasit and pulls her closer to his body to get her to maon loud into the kiss*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:23 am

[cindy]*moans loudly and kisses back with equal passion and lust and smiles into the kiss*
[kimiko]ok my turn!!
[amya]*smiles and blushs waiting*

~~kari~~
[kair]*listing and singing 2 this song **amy walks over and sits with her and kari gives her the other earphone*
[amy]*singing 2 it 2**wen song ends*wanna set up everything 2 play??i got the stuff in the van
[kari]*smiles and nods*
[amy]*smiles*ok im gonna get the keys and then we can set up everything in the van(big van,so big the can keep all the bands stuff in it and play with the still being enough room 4 more ppl)
[kari]ok*starts singing and listening 2 this song *

~~us~~
[me]*thinking i wonder wut there doing...*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 am

me:*smirks*

kyosuke:*smiks and pulls away and winks to her*...ok kimiko its your turn prepare for the ride of your life...*walks over to kimiko and pust both of his arm around her wasit pulling her close to his toned hot body and press his body close to hers and and takes one of his arms from around her waist and gentily holds her chin and tilts her head and passionatly press's his warm and soft lips and kisses ewith passion and lust and slides his tough in her mouth massaging every inch lsutflu and passionatly and press's his body closer to hers trying to get her to man loudly*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:42 am

[kimiko]*moans loudly and kisses back with equal passion and lust and smiles into the kiss*
[amaya]my turn now
[cindy]*smirks and blushs*

~~kari~~
[kari]*stands up and leans against the tree and sings and listerns 2 this song *
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:51 am

kyosuke:*smiks and pulls away and winks to her*...ok amaya its your turn prepare for a life cahnging event in your life...*walks over to amaya and takes her hand and qentily pulls her close to his body and press's his chest close to hers and takes his other hand and places it under her chin and qentily pulls her face close to hers and hovers over her lips for a few moments teaseing her then slowly puts his lips gently on hers and kisses with passion and lust and slides his tough in her mouth massage her tough with his lustfuly and passionatly while pressing his body closer to her and wraps his arms around her waist deepen the heated passionate and lust filled kiss trying to make her moan loudly and go weak in the knees to show the other girls theres more to his kisses then what they receaved from him and much more surprises his cappable of*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next