Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:22 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]about...6 years i think...so how old r u H.F.?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:31 pm

me:*smiles and swims*

gaara:*smiles and swims*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kyosuke:*smiles*...I'm 17 almost 18 in a few weeks.....you???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:35 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]ididnt think i'd b older then u...im 18 and a half.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:44 pm

kyosuke:*smiles*...thats cool your 18 and half...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:59 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]yea i live on my own now so its easy 2 find some were 2 practice 4 the band at home...*shows him theses pics on her phone...*theses r the mebers...PhotobucketL.D....
PhotobucketA.T...hers is 4 Ash Tray cuz shes always smoking...
PhotobucketPhotobucket...i nots its kinda hard 2 belive but these 2 guys r te same boy...my brother...wen hes in the blond form hes called D.A....Devilsh Angle...wen in the other form hes called A.D.....Angelic Devil....
PhotobucketPhotobucket...both of theses girls r me...the other nickename i have is 2S...2 sides...the 2 difrent sides thing run in my family.so do the wings.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:20 pm

kyosuke:*smiles*...cool family trate....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:26 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]yea but the wings r iritating some times...i have 1 angle wing and 1 devil wing no mater wut form im in...my brothers changes color and size...mine just change color...the tatoo on my back that reachs 2 behind my shoulders...my brother gave it 2 me...it helps control the wings somewut...wen they apear the tatoo disapers...kinda like a sealing mark...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:10 pm

kyosuke:*smiles*...I can see why its irrating....thats cool of your brother to give you some kid of seal so you can control the wings...since you are telling alot about your self heres something about me...I don't know if you heared me when I said I'm in a band and I play the drums....let me show you my band mates and their my friends also.....*pulls out his cellphone and hands it to her*

thats seth...he's half humen and half snow tiger demen...he allways has tiger ears...you can imagen the redacul he got when he was a kid...hes a kind person and he wouldent hurt anyone for no reason and people precive him to be a monster but that is not the case....he's a good person....

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Anime_53

that is blade...he's cool person but he has a temper...
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Anime_54

thats clovis.....he's the funny one...he can make you laught no mater what even if your in a pissed off mood....he clams down blade alot by making him laught......
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Anime_55

thats tamaki....he's the smart and witty one.....people under esamate him because people asume because he's realy laid back person....
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Saiyo_32

thats suzaku...he's a awsome music writer and a brilitin gutar player...
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Hot_an11

kyosuke:*smiles*..those are all my band mates and friends.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:17 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]thats cool.they all seem nice and i would sounds like i would get blade mad by ignoring him if he bored me.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:32 pm

kyosuke:*smiles laughts*....he would never take it on a girl...but I don't think he will bore you because he don't just have a temper but he can be the life of the party too...so I think you would get alone with him besides he wouldent mind you ignoring him he's use to it....well his parents ain't the nice's people in the world....blade use to live with his parents and I have been friends with him all my life and i thought I knew every thing about him and thought we never keapt screats from each other but he did keep a dark secret from me and he hid it well........his parents use to beat him all the time and make him sleep in this 4 by 4 room in the basement...his father made that room for him and he found out that his father isn't his real father bt he was a rape baby...his mothers rape baby.....*sighs*....they also would starve him...ti'll this day I don't understand how I didn't know there was something worng...he lives with me now and he's been living with me for three years and his parents could careless about him...he's had a hard like that why he's an angry person or easly tempered.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]...*sighs*i no 2 ppl like that(shes nos about juliet,shes amys friend but juliets best friend)...im 1 of them...most of it sounds the same...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:50 pm

kyosuke:*sighs*..I'm sorry if I upset you...I just thought you should know why he's sp easly tempered...were his friends and we understand he don't always mean to act the way he does and he gets fustrated with himself because of it and he think his friends one day will stop being his friends because of his temper.....but we would never stop being his friends he's like family to me....was you a rape baby too like blade or the abusse part...you don't have to say if it bothers you......

(real me:...I have an idea...you know how torrie and him have a bet...well I was thinking of making kyosuke not care about the bet any more....if he loses or wins but starts to truly like her the more he gets to know her and he is already seeing the real her and there is a spark starting for him about kari....do you think I should??...)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:06 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]no idc if u no...lets see...rape baby,abused,saw my mother killed in front of me wen i was...wut...6 i think...then i had 2 move with my father cuz we couldnt find any1 else in my family that would take me in and i was sad that my mother was dead but excited 2 finally meet my fater...then he raped me and almost got me pregnet 3 times...i was forced 2 sleep in a childs tent til i was 18...thats wen i found out i had a bother and he killed my father and was almost put 2 death 4 it...oh and he wouldnt let me near sharp objects cuz i had tendency 2 try and kill myself evey now and then...and thats basicly it.our type of wings is depened on our childhood.im the only1 in the history of my family with mix matched wings at all times.and my angel wing has black,sometimes red tips...red meaning seeing alot of blood shed and black meaning a wanting of death 2 visit...so that explains the mixed wings.

(real me:yea that sounds so sweet ^w^)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:39 pm

kyosuke:*sighs*..I'm sorry you had a bastr*red for a father and all thats happened to you...why do people even have kids if they don't even want them...why coulden't they save alot of tromble and not have any kids in the first place and I'm not saying you not being born I'm just saying why do it you don't desire it....I have a half older brother his name is saber and his fater was a bast*red too.....his father raped his younger sister when she was ten years old and she nearly died because of it and her name is star shes my age now and they live with me too......my brother is 21 years old and he nearly killed his own father but star stoped him becasue she didn't want him to be put to death because in his father village is atomatic death sentice but the father is siting in preision for the rest of his natraul born life....I have pic's of them on my cell I'll show you.......

heres saber.......(real me:...ex the wings...he's hot!!!!...)
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Kyosuk12

heres star.......
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Lonely10

kyosuke:*sighs*..she still has nightmares of that painful night...her being raped by her father and I can understand the pain for you because I've been helping my brother take care of her and shes like a little sis to me too......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]its not the kinda thing u 4get...i mean come on how could u?i still have nightmares about it 2 but i want 2 rember so i no better.i always have a gun on me just in case.i almost had 2 use it a few times.thats 1 of the hardest things about living alone...im thinking about moving 2 leaf but im not sure...i got an offer 2 stay in an extra room at amy's new house and my friends could go 2 so we wont have 2 stop the band thing...its alot bigger then wen im living...so im considring it...i think ur the only 1 here that hasnt seen my wings besides saiyo...*spreds wings out...black and white wings...*

(REAL ME:YEA)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:00 pm

kyosuke:..*smiles*..wow thats amazing kari....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:03 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]thanks...they bug me though...like wen it molts..and the reason there mixed bugs me alot 2...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:19 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..yea if I had wings andthey molted that would bug me too and I think its cool you have two diffrent wings and theres nithing to be brothed by it...what I mean itspart of you and it defines who you are...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:24 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]yea i guess thats true...*gets out and grabs towel*...im going back 2 my car i 4got something
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..did you need help???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:44 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]no its ok..im just going 2 see if i can wer cindy and them hid my bag of percing rings..there distarcted right now so it'll give me a while 2 find it..i miss my tounge pircing..now it just feels like theres a hole in my tounge and it feels weird..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:48 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..pericings are coll and why did thy hide them from you???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:02 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]they said they didnt want me scaring any1 away..so they took away 5 of my earings..not that i care wut ppl think and then they got even mader wen i told them that and took the 1 on my lip,then i started getting pissed and told them i dont give a damn if i scare ppl and i yelled at them 4 taking it so then they got my nose pircing..dont ask how its a long story..and then they started saying i was gonna scare away the cute guys from them and i yelled at them more saying f*ck that like i give a damn if u cant get bfs and then they took the 1 on my tounge..again,dont ask how,long story..so thats the reason they hid them.im lucky this 1*belly button piercing*is still new so if they take it out it'l get infectied.there also the 1s that chose that outfit i was wearing cuz they wantted me 2 look like i cared about wut ppl here think.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..I say who the hell cares what people think and I don't know why your friends would want to date a guy that would juge you or trun his nose up to you for having percings and any thing alse he didn't like....I say everyone is diffrent and we all don't look and act the same so why try to be the same......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:30 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*sighs*there not my friends..even worse..there family so theres no way 2 get around that.any they no i will cuz the way i look wen i wear wut i want and the way i act.that happened at the mall b4 2.some boys wer flirting with them and they got scared by the percings and glares i gave them wen i sat down with a bag that said 'Hot Topic' they just left.but wutever...i better get looking 4 it...u can come if u want...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:32 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..sure I'll go with you....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*walking 2 the parking lot and walks up 2 a car with flames...MOM\'S CAR...THIS IS HOW I ROLL!!(hers is black)Whillys got some nice flames and starts looking in the glove department and trunk*hmm...wer else would it b...*feels under the seats and pulls out a bag with red skulls on it..skulls(but hers isnt a purse)*got it!*starts putting in earings,then lip ring,and nose ring and lastly the tounge 1*there thats all of them
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:16 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..I like your persings on you....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:28 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]thanks...well thats all i need from here*gets out and locks it*im probably gonna get yelled out 4 getting them but its there faults 4 caring about appearences so much.and ill probably get yelled at by torrie 4 not telling him wer the last tatoo is...oh well
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:34 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..don't worry about it...I don't think you look scarry and for thoses peope only care about looks need to worry about them selfs because not everyone is worryed about how they look....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:44 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]yea i no..ppl like that anoy me.well lets head back*walking*hes gonna b pissed wen he nos wer the last 1 is...wanna see part of it??it came out really good,a lot better then the stars
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:46 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..sure
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:51 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*pulls down left side of bikini top enough so he can see the wings,horns and top of the heart*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:02 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..wow cool tatto but why did you want it on your chest....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*shrugs*idk...i guess so that way no1 can find a way 2 my real heart
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:15 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..thats a sham you don't want someone to find your real heart but I also can understand why you feel that way....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:18 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]hows it a shame??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:22 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..well you will miss out on someone that can truely love you if you hide your heart from them....thats all I was saying....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:23 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*thinks:yea like that'll ever happen...*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:27 am

kyosuke:..*smiles*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*mutters*thats a real funny joke...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 am

kyosuke:..why did you mutter thats a funny joke????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]cuz im not the type 2 fall in love or have some1 fall in love with me...therefore saying 'well you will miss out on someone that can truely love you if you hide your heart from them' thats a joke 2 me cuz it wont happen.u gotta have something b4 u can lose it so im not gonna miss out on any1 wantting 2 love me cuz theres no1 that does
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 am

kyosuke:..I wouldent say that feelings start off with liking the person then it moves to love and sometimes people fall in love on frist inconters or at least one person has falling in love with that person even if they havent yet......theres love for everyone out there and yes you can't miss what you havent known but there is a longing in the heart that desires to feel love and be loved by someone......even a broken heart has that desire its just hiden by the pain and hurt they have fealt in life so they feel the need not to be loved for the fear of being hurt again......I beleave you conceal your heart for the fear you them hurting you but you wont know if you don't try.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]but wuts the piont in tring if u no it wont work??sounds like u no alot about love aint ur gf upset about all the girls u flirt with??u even kissed my all 3 of my cuzins rnt u worried about the girl u love leaving u cuz of that??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:16 am

kyosuke:..I don't have a girl or at least I did...*sighs sadly and looks at the ground*....she was killed 2 and half years ago in a bad car acadent and died insintly on impack......*sighs*.....I still miss her but no mater what I wouldent change the fact I loved her even if I knew she would die in the future I would still fall in love with her thats how I how know speacil love is and I guess you can say in a way I'm running from love too...thats why I'm saying this to you love is something to be desired and worhth fighting for no matter the cost.........I'll show you a picture of her and a picture she drew of us too......*hands her theses*

her name is kitsume
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Kyosuk13

heres the picture she drew of us.....she was talented at drawing and art
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 12 Kyosuk14

kyosuke:...take it from me don't miss your chance on true love...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]shes beautiful and im sorry 2 hear that.how r u running from love??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:30 am

kyosuke:..as you seen me kiss your cuz's I play the ladys man so I don't get hurt and lose someone I love again...I want to love someone again I just have that fear I will lose them too.....I have allays been a flirt even when I was younger but I never acted like a flirt when evr I had a girlfriend and they desver to be respected and have a guy that don't hurt them by looking and flirting with other girls...you can say I hide behind my flirtation with others trying to hide the pain and heart ake I feel from losing kitsume....but my heart is willing to love someone again if I find the right girl and my heart is open to her and I would never hurt her and allways protect her with my very life........
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*swims*

~~kari~~
[kari]*hugs him*i hope u find the right kinda girl ur looking 4
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 pm

kyosuke:..*blushs creaps across his face when she hugged him*....thinking...wow I keep feeling this spark between for me from kari....wwhat if she is the grl my heart is serching for..the one to mend my hear and for me to mend hers......I think she is the one but she might not even nottice me and think I'm going into my ladys man fase and trying to spit my game on her and now I don't even care if I lose the bet....so I not going to try to get her kiss me any more uless it is something she does on her own of her making her own choce not me influcing her to do so.......*talks normal*.....thank you lari and I belaeve you will find the guy that will truly love you......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next