Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!!

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Empty Re: FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:14 pm

me:...*twitchs and in shock getting scared and gets real close to you*.........*in my head thinking OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG*FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Avatar67

kilru:*smirks*....HI SAM CHAN AND HELLO CUTIE AGAIN!!!!

yahiko:*smirks*...HI SAM CHAN AND HI CUTIE .......

suzaku,:..*growls at all of them and smirks to us*......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...STAY AWAY FROM SAIYO CHAN AND SAM CHAN!!!!

takaki:*growls at all of them and smirks to us*....STAY AWAY FROM SAIYO AND SAM CHAN!!!!!....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaara:*smiles and looks at bottles*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Empty Re: FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!!

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 pm

[kaurma]so ur names saiyo-chna?cute just like u.
[hiei]i like it it suits u
[ken]THERE OURS!!!!
[kazuma]YEA!!!!!
[me]...

~~torrie~~
[torrie]*looks at bottles*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:33 pm

me:...*twitchs and in shock getting scared and gets real close to you*.........*still in my head thinking OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG*FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Avatar67......GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!.....*twitchs*........

kilru:*smirks to us and growls to my fanboys*....SO WHATS THE TWO CUTIE UP TOO????....

yahiko:*smirks*...SO WHERES MY HUG SAM CHAN AND HER CUTIE FRIEND SAIYO CHAN.......

suzaku,:..*growls to your fanboys and smirks to us*......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...BACK OFF THERE OURS NOW GO AWAY!!!!

takaki:*growls at your fanboys and smirks to us*....YEA STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:39 pm

[me]NO HUG 4 ANY OF U!!!!!!
[kurama]no thanks im happy with keeping them
[hiei]*smirks*who wouldnt b?
[kazuma]GOOD POINT BUT THERE OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ken]YEA!!!!!!!!

~~torrie~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:53 pm

me:...*gets so scared my demon ears and sharp fangs and claws come out and my eyes change to demon blood red and growls my deep demon growl*........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....STAY AWAY FROM US OR I'LL CHEW HOLES IN YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Saiyo_35

kilru:*smirks to us and growls to my fanboys*....GRRRRRRRRRRR.....I'M KEEPING THEM AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!....AWWWW SAIYO CHAN LOOKS LIKE A CUTE PUPPY...LIKE SAM CHAN IS A CUTIE WOLF PUP....

yahiko:*smirks*...THERE OURS YOU MORONS!!!!.......*looks at me in my demon form*....I AGREE CUTE!!!

suzaku,:..*growls to your fanboys and smirks to us*......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...GO TO HELL YOU FOUR!!!!......*lloks at me in my demon form*...AWWWWWWW... I LOVE WHEN YOU DO THAT SAIYO CHAN.....*winks to us*
t
akaki:*growls at your fanboys and smirks to us*....GO THE F*CK AWAY YOU IDIOTS....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........*looks at me in my demon form*....YOUR SO CUTIE WHEN YOUR LIKE THAT SAIYO CHAN....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:04 pm

[me]GO AWAY!!!!!!UR BUGGING THE F*CK OUTA ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[kurama]y we want 2 see u in ur demon form as well
[hiei]yea ur both cute like that
[me]NO!!!!!!
[ken]demon form??
[kazuma]she can 2??
[hiei]yes and its quite cute...all u have 2 doo is piss off sam-chan enough

~~torrie~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:14 pm

me:...*growls my deep demon growl in my deomon form*... STAY BACK!!!!!...DON'T ANY OF YOU COME NEAR US!!!!!!!

kilru:*smirks to us*....COME ON SAM CHAN......SHOW THEM HOW CUTE YOU ARE IN YOUR DEMON FORM!!!!!!

yahiko:*smirks*...YEA SAM CHAN SHOW THEM.....

suzaku,:..*smirks to us*......YEA SHOW US SAM CHAN......

akaki:*smirks to us*....YEA SAM CHAN...I WANT TO SEE....*glomps me*

me:*growls my deep demon growl and shoved him off me*...YOUR LUCKY I DIDN'T CHEW A HOLE IN YOU!!!!.....GRRRRRRRRRRR...

akakai:...AWWWWWW.....DON'T BE LIKE THAT SAIYO CHAN....

suzaku:*growls at takaki*...STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!....GRRRR.....*glomps me*

me:*growls my deep demon growl and shoved him off me*...I'M GETTING REALY PISSED OFF!!!!...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...STAY OFF ME!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm

[me]STFU U MOTHER F*CKN A$$HOLES!!!!!!!!!!UR REALLY STARTING 2 PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[kurama]sounds like all she needs is 1 more thing...*kisses my cheek*
[me]THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anime wolf girl
[kurama and hiei]*smirk*
[ken]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[kazuma]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[me]*growls and glares at kurama*U!!!!!!*pins him 2 the floor growling*
[kurama]its hard 2 tell if ur upset with me or if ur tring 2 suduce me but either way i like how this is going my sweet lil wolf pup
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 pm

me:...*growls my deep demon growl in my deomon form*... STAY BACK!!!!!...DON'T ANY OF YOU COME NEAR US!!!!!!!

kilru:*smirks to us*....COME HERE SAM CHAN......I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY WOLF PUP!!

yahiko:*smirks*...YOUR SO CUTE SAM CHAN....GIVE ME A SWEET KISS SAM CHAN.....

suzaku,:..*smirks to us*......AWWWWWWWWWW......

akaki:*smirks to us*....AWWWWWWWW....*glomps me again*

me:*bites atkaki*.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....STAY OFF ME!!!!

atkaki:*holds his wound and pouts*......AWWWW SAIYO CHAN....PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THAT TO ME

me:*growls*....TOO F*CKEN BAD!!!!!!!

suzaku,:..*at takaki*.....STAY OFF MY SAIYO CHAN...GRRRRRRRRRRR...*glomps me again*

meme:*bites atkaki*.....STAY OFF ME YOU MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!...GRRRRRRRR......COME NEAR ME AND DIE!!!.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR....*gets in a dog defence postion and growls like bankai and bares my fangs and my eyes become blood red and two black strecks apaer across my cheeks again like the time with ino*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

*crouchs like this*
FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Crouch10

*bares fangs like this*
FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Wolf_b10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaara:*looking at the bottles*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:02 pm

[me]*growls louder*IM UPSET U F*CKN DIMWIT!!!!!!
[kurama]im soryy but its hard 2 take u as a threat wen u look like a cute lil wolf pup
[me]*growls more and snaps my teeth at him*
[kurama]*gulps*
[hiei]*smirks*
[ken]*smirks at the thought of u kill them*
[kazuma]*same as ken*
[me]*howls loudly*

~~torrie~~
[torrie]*hears me*come on gaara sam and saiyo need us.by the sound of her howl she must b in wolf demon form...that means the fanboys must b back....
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:20 pm

meme:*still in a dog defence postion and growling like bankai with my fangs bared and my eyes blood red with the two black strecks on my cheeks*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....*deeper growl and snarles at them*.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

kilru:*smirks about you defending yourself because they think its cute when you do that*

yahiko:*smirks about you defending yourself because they think its cute when you do that*

suzaku,:..*smirks and trys to glomp me*.....

atkaki:*smirks and trys to glomp me*

me:*deep demon growl and claws at them every time they try to get near me*

atkaki:*smirks and quickle gets near me to pet my head like a dog*

me:*bites down on his hand and then backs away still in the same dog defence postion and growling and baring my fangs and clawing at them ven more if they come near*

atkaki:*in pain but smirks to me*

suzaku,:..*smirks to me because I bite takaki*
gaara:*nods and runs with torrie to us*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:33 pm

[kurama]*anime sweatdrop*no need 2 get hasty
[me]*snaps my jaws at him again and howls louder*
[hiei]*smirks*
[kurama]*anime sweatdrop**pets me 2 try 2 calm me down*there there
[me]*digs my fangs deepely into arm and thrust my head a lil pulling as i bite into him growling*
[kazuma]*smirks*BITE HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!
[ken]*smirks*YEA RIP OFF HIS ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!
[torrie]*sees u tring 2 get them 2 back away from u and me pinning kurama 2 the floor biting him and blood dripping 2 floor from his arm and my mouth*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 pm

me:*still in a dog defence postion and growling like bankai with my fangs bared and my eyes blood red with the two black strecks on my cheeks*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....*deeper growl and snarles at them*.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......

kilru:*smirks about you defending yourself because they think its cute when you do that*

yahiko:*smirks about you defending yourself because they think its cute when you do that*

atkaki:*smirks and quickle gets near me again trying pet my head like a dog to sooth me*.....ITS OK SAIYO CHAN....CALM DOWN.....*still petting my head*

me:*digs my claws into takaki's arm and knocks him to the ground...leaps on him when he is on his back and bites down hard on his shoulder and rips and chews on his should making blood run out of his fresh wound then I let go of his shoulder and stays crouched on him pinning him to the ground growling my deep demon growl in my demon form with my fangs bared and blood coming out of my mouth that belongs to takaki*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........

atkaki:*in pain but smirks to me*......M.MY..MY...A.ARIN'T....Y.YOU..A....FIESTY...O.ONE....*smirks in pian*

suzaku,:..*smirks more to me because I bite takaki*

gaara:*growls to them*....GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!!......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm

[me]*smells gaara and looks up wagging my tail as i drop his arm*GAARA!!!!!!^w^*jump off kurama and run up 2 gaara licking him*YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[kurama]AWWW THATS NO FAIR...I LIKED U PINNING ME 2 FLOOR....
[me]*ignoring him and licking gaara and wagging my tail like a lost puppy*
[hiei]*mad that i was so happy 2 see gaara*
[ken]*smirks more*
[kazuma]*smirks more*
[torrie]GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY GIRL!!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:10 pm

gaara:*knells down and hugs you*....you ok sam?????

me:*when I hear torrie's voice I leap off atkaki and trun my bak to him and kick my legs up in the air like a dog does and runs on all fours over to torrie happy and sit next to him rubbing my head on his legs like a dogy and wagging my tail happly and licks his hand and continues to rub my head against his legs*

kilru:*growls at gaara*

yahiko:*growls at gaara*

atkaki:*growls at torrie for me getting happy when he came*.....ITS OK SAIYO CHAN....CALM DOWN.....*still petting my head*

suzaku,:..*growls at torrie for me getting happy when he came*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:21 pm

[me]^w^*licks him more*
[torrie]*smiles and knells down*hi saiyo.*stands back up and glares at all of them*get outa here...all of u
[ken]MAKE US*growls at torrie for u getting happy when he came*
[kazuma]WE DONT HAVE 2 LISTEN 2 U*growls at torrie for u getting happy when he came*
[hiei]*growls at gaara*
[kurama]*growls at gaara*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:29 pm

gaara:*smiles and kisses your cheek and stands up*....YOU HEARED TORRIE GET LOST!!!!!

me:*waggs my tail more to torrie and rubs my head more against him and then my ears start to ich so I scrach them with my back leg and continues to rub against torrie's legs like a dog and barks to you happly*

kilru:*growls at gaara*..DON'T KISS SAM CHAN...SHES OURS NOT YOURS.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........MAKE US!!!!...WE WILL NEVER LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

yahiko:*growls at gaara*...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....DON'T TOUCH HER.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

atkaki:*growls at torrie for me getting happy when he came*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....STAY AWAY FROM MY SAIYO CHAN....SHES MINE AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE AND I LOVE HER AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT......

suzaku,:..*growls at torrie for me getting happy when he came*GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM SAIYO YOU A$$ HOLE!!!!!....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:44 pm

[me]*smiles and licks him more ans i wag my tail and growl at them baring my fangs*
[torrie]*looks at u and smiles and scratchs behind ur ear 4 u*since i dont wanna bother my wolves with u fools agains ill just transfrom myself...sorry saiyo it never crossed my mind 2 tell u that i have a wolf demon form as well...
Wolf Boy Neko
[kurama]i cant belive i 4got about that
[hiei]fool
[ken]*growls at torrie for u getting happy when he came*
[kazuma]*growls at torrie for u getting happy when he came*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:52 pm

gaara:*growls to them*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

me:*waggs my tail more happly to torrie and growlsand archs my back and bares my fangs to them and growls a deep growl*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

kilru:*growls at gaara*..F*CK I FOGOT ABOUT THAT...

yahiko:*growls at gaara*...SH*T!!!!!!!!!
atkaki:*growls at torrie for me getting happy when he came*....WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?......o,0

suzaku,:..*growls at torrie for me getting happy when he came*...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....O,0
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:59 pm

[torrie]*gets on all 4 and steps fwd making them back up as he growls*
[kurama]i see...best b going unless we wanna end up like that last guy right hiei?
[hiei]yea
[kazuma]y wut happened?
[ken]...
[hiei]hes been in coma 4 the last 8 months
[all of them]*gulps*
[torrie]*growls mmore*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:06 pm

gaara:*growls to them*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

me:*waggs my tail more happly to torrie and growls with my back ached and my fangs bared to them and growls a deep growl*....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

kilru:*scared and backs up*...yea we should be going...*runs away*

yahiko:*scared and backs up*...I'm out of here.....*runs away*

atkaki:*gets scared and backs away*....I don't want to stick around to see what he will do if we do...*runs way*

suzaku,:..*gets scared and backs away*......I'm out..I don't feel like becomg wolf bate...*runs away*

me:*wags my tail and licks torrie's face*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 pm

[torrie]*smiles and stands up again and turns back 2 his human form*
[me]*smiles and licks gaaras hand and wags my tail*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:15 pm

me:*wags my tail happly to torrie and scarchs my ear again with my foot and smiles to torrie*

gaara:*smiles and chuckles*...I take your happy sam.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:20 pm

[torrie]*smiles*ur so cute just like a puppy
[me]yesh!!^w^*licks him more and sees my tail and runs in a cyrcle tring 2 catch it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:23 pm

me:*smiles and wags my tail more happly*...your more cuter....*licks his hand and rubs my head on his legs*

gaara:*smiles and chuckles harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:26 pm

[torrie]*smiles and kisses u*like my wolf demon form??
[me]*still chasing my tail*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:31 pm

me:*smiles and wags my tail happly*...YES!!!....*rubs my head on him*

gaara:*chuckles harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:33 pm

[torrie]*smiles and transfoms into wolf demon form*
[me]*still chasing my tail*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm

me:*smiles and wags my tail happly and licks his cheek*

gaara:*chuckles harder and goes and pets you*

(real me:...do you want gaara trun into a big kitty because people call him a sand kitty because of the demon he has.....)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:57 pm

[me]^w^*wags my tail and sees and chases it again*
[torrie]*smiles and licks ur cheek back*
(real me:ok^^)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 pm

me:*smiles and wags my tail happly and blushs*..I love you....

gaara:*chuckles harder and trans forms into his kitty demon but cuter*...hi sam you like..*licks his paw and rubs his face with it*

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Gaara_22

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 8 Gaara_23
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:10 pm

[torrie]*smiles*i love u 2
[me]^w^YESH!!!!!!!!!*wags my tail and sees and chases it again*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:25 pm

me:*smiles and wags my tail happly and blushs more and licks his face more*..

gaara:*goes ove to you and rubs aginst you and smirks*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 pm

[torrie]*smiles and licks ur face more but gets 2 him feet*theses carseats right??
[me]^w^ wut da smirk 4?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:34 pm

me:*wags my tail*...YES!!!!.....*ichs my ear*

gaara:*smiles*...its because your so cute...*licks your face again*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 pm

[torrie]*smiles*ok get up and we can go pay
[me]^w^
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 pm

me:*wags tail and gets up*....

gaara:*smiles*...lets get up and get your carseats sam....*gets to his feet and puts a paw out to you to take*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 pm

[me]^^ ok*takes his paw and gets up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:43 pm

me:*wags tail and smiles and follows torrie in my demon dog form like a love sick puppy*....

gaara:*smiles and holds your hand*...which one did you want sam???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:49 pm

[me]both just in case^^'
[torrie]*smiles*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:52 pm

me:*wags tail and smiles and follows torrie in my demon dog form like a love sick puppy*....

gaara:*smiles and holds your hand*...ok...*gets you two carseat and pays for it*...ok I got them....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:00 am

[torie]*opens the car door u*
[me]^w^*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 am

me:*gets in waging my tail and scrachs my ear*.....thanks torrie.....

gaara:*smiles and gets in the car with you and snuggles you like a kitty snuggles*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 am

[torrie]*smiels*welcome
[me]^w^*snuggles back*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 am

me:*wags my tail and scrachs my ear and smiles*.....

gaara:*smiles and purr's*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]^w^
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:31 am

me:*wags my tail and smiles*.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:51 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]^w^
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:28 am

me:*wags my tail and smiles*.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:30 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]^w^
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next