Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 15 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:24 am

kyosuke:..*sighs sadly and hlods back his tears*....I'm sorry I made you think about it...I didn't mean to get you upset...please forgive me for that kari....I love you and just keep hoping cause thats what I'm doing...
~~tifa~~~
tifa:*laying down looks back over to D.A*...ok...
~~~rest~~~
everyone:*asleep*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 15 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:40 am

[kari]*turns on her side and faces him and sighs*..no its not ur fault..and i do hope and i wont stop cuzi f i do im as good as dead right?i love u 2 kyosuke..this is so scary thoguh..and it keeps me from doing alot things i want 2 do..like running and not eatting so much sault..but mostly i want 2 have kids some day but im afriad 2 cuz they might get wut i have..i love kids and i want 2 b a mother so badly but im afriad ill give them wut i have..ever since i was little all i ever wantted was 2 b like mother..always taking care of me and holding me even wen i was olfer enough 2 walk..she new she had 2 but she never told me..she was lucky just 2 b able 2 have us cuz she was breathing so hard.my uncle showed me the tape she had a 2 use a tank after.she hated herself cuz i got wut she had.my uncle told me she wantted 2 die cuz i had it..i want 2 b mother so badly but i dont want 2 give this 2 my child..*tears roll down her cheeks and hit the pillow and sheets*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*sighs*..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:50 am

kyosuke:..*lays next to her and wraps his arms around her*..its ok let all your tears fall kari so your heart isint so bured with os many tears.......I love you so much and its ok to be scared and if you decde not to have them that will be fine with me after all I can't love someone if they don't exsite yet and your here and I love you and thats all I need is you....

~~tifa~~~
tifa:*laying down and turns towards the wall and looks at and knows there is something borthering him but he don't want to talk about it and won't force him if he doesn't want too*...
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..but i want kids thats y i need this 2 work..i want 2 b a mother more then anything in the world..i want 2 have a baby of my own..its not fair horible ppl can have shildren..y cant i!?!?!?!?!?!?!god nos how many children my father had!!!!!!!!its just not fair!!!!i no ppl that have gottne abortions and i hate them cuz there giving up wut i want more then anything..there giving it up and throwing it away like its the thing 2 do!!!!its not fair!!!its not fair!!!*cries more*so ppl dont even take care of there children so y have them!?!?!?!?!?!?!and i just found out i might have a tummer that wont allow me 2 have children!!!!!idk wut i did 2 deserve this!!!!!i've had 2 deal with more then enough pain so y do i have 2 deal with this 2!?!?!?!?!?!?!*cries even more*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*sighs*..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:42 am

kyosuke:..*hpolds her closer to him*..you did nothing to deserve this kari...I hate to see you in and I wish I could take it all away for you and give everything you desire....I want you to be happy even over my own happeness and I love you and I will keep telling I'll be thier for you and keep holding on to you as long as you need me too....

~~tifa~~~
tifa:*looking at the wall and hears him sighs and says nothing*...
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:00 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..i hope the tummer was a false alarm then if the heart isnt rejected i can b happy..i want 2 have a family and not have 2 worry about my stupid heart failure..i want 2 b happy..i want 2 get married and have a family and never have 2 worry about them getting this..*cries even more*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..let it out.....I want all those things for you too kari and I will give up anything for your happyness if it ment for you to smile the rest of your life and never shead another tear...I would do it without a second thought......

~~tifa~~~
tifa:*looking at the wall*...
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..i no u would..thats y i love so much and didnt want 2 tell u about it..i didnt want u 2 worry..otherwise i would have..but i didnt want u 2 get scared kyosuke..i love u and dont like wen u worry about me..*cries even more*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:24 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..its ok...I am strongh and I can be strongh for the both of us.....

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..i love u kyosuke..i no if ur there wen i go in the E.R. ill come out and then i can stay with u 4 more then 3 years..i dont want 2 leave u..never i love u and dont want 2 leave u..will u b there wen i get the operation??..cries even more*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..ur still not asleep r u??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..of coruse you can live with me and of coruse I will be at the E.R while you get the opperation and be waiting to see you and telling you how much I love you every day...I promise kari....

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:06 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..thank u kyosuke..i love u and im lucky 2 have u..thank u 4 caring about me kyosuke..i love u with all my heart and i no il make it through and accepet the heart if ur waiting 4 me wen i get out..i love u no matter wut happens and i dont want u 2 ever 4get that kyosuke..*cries even more and snuggles her face into hi chest*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..ur still not asleep r u tifa??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:09 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..I love you too very much and I won't forget you love me....I can't you allways in my heart and once you have put someone in your heart you can't forget them...

~~tifa~~~
tifa:*sighs*...no..still awake why???
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:16 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..thank u kyosuke..ur honsetly the only reason i havent left this world yet..*cries even more and snuggles her face into his chest*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..no reason..just had a feeling u werent..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:20 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..I'm glade you didn't leave this world....

~~tifa~~~
tifa:*..ohh...
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 am

[kari]*buries her face in his chest and burst into tears*..me 2..*cries even more and snuggles her face into his chest*w..wut time is it kyosuke?

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:32 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..I don't know but I would say about 4 or 5 in the morning....

~~tifa~~~
tifa:...*staring at the wall*......
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:39 am

[kari]*stops cring and eyes sting from cring so much*..go 2 sleep kyosuke..u must b tired..go 2 sleep..ok??..*snuggles her face into his chest*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..u should get some sleep..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:51 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him*..ok but you have to sleep to.....

~~tifa~~~
tifa:...*turns around and looks at him*......ok..so should you....
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:59 am

[kari]*stops cring and eyes sting from cring so much*..i will..*snuggles her face into his chest and closes her eyes*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..iwill*gets under the blankets*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:11 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him and closes his eyes*

~~tifa~~~
tifa:...*smiles*...ok goodnight..D.A...*closes her eyes*
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:25 am

[kari]*snuggles her face into his chest and closes her eyes*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]..night tifa..*closes his eyes and starts 2 fall asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:41 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him and starts to fall asleep*

~~tifa~~~
tifa:...*falls asleep and cuddles him in her sleep*
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:57 am

[kari]*snuggles her face into his chest and closes her eyes and tired*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*smiles and cuddles her back and falls asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:15 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him and falls asleep*

~~tifa~~~
tifa:...*cuddles him in her sleep*
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:30 am

[kari]*snuggles her face into his chest and closes her eyes and tired**thinks:im not going 2 sleep yet..ill go 2 sleep in 3 hours..at 8..or wenever every1 gets up..*

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 am

kyosuke:..*holds her closer to him and asleep*

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:53 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:38 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:13 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:14 pm

[kari]*snuggles her face into his chest and closes her eyes and tired and looks at the alarm clock*..6:30..

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:33 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:38 pm

[kari]*snuggles her face into his chest and closes her eyes and tired and looks at the alarm clock*..just a lil longer and i can sleep..

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:42 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:48 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:27 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:37 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*cuddles her back and starts waking up a lil bit*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:49 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*cuddles her back and starts waking up a lil bit*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:09 pm

~~tifa~~~
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:13 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*cuddles her back and starts waking up*damn it..i gotta get up and get ready now..*lets go of tifa carefilly so he wont wake her up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 pm

~~tifa~~~
tifa:...*asleep*
~~~rest~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 pm

~~every1~~
[every1]*asleep*
[D.A.]*gets off the bed and grabs his bag of clothes and gets in the shower,gets dressed and writes a note telling every1 that they needed 2 get something and goes up 2 the room and knocks on the door and whispers loudly*kari..u up still??
[kari]*whispers loudly*yea
[D.A.]*whispers loudly*open the door
[kari]*whispers loudly*i cant..kyosukes holding me 2 close ..if i move ill wake him
[D.A.]*whispers loudly*hes coming 2 so just wake him up
[kari]*whispers loudly and sighs*ok..*shakes him a lil bit*kyosuke..time 2 wake get up..ur going with us right??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next