Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:03 pm

naruto:*smirks*...

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool*

kaze:*smirking*...

alacord:*smirking*...

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles and hoping you get him*

~~~sensei closet~~~~
me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock*..whispers softly to you...umm he showed his face then..ummm kissed me....*blinks and blushs more*

me blushing and dazed or shocked
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Anime221

~~~kids closet~~~
tenten -n- nenji:*making out and time is allmost up*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:07 pm

[kimko]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking:oh god i hope i dont kaze*
[sherry]*shocked and holding ther paper**thinking:i hope i dont get alacord*
[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*
[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*worth it
[me]*hugs u wen u get out and whispers 2 u*O.O...y r u blushing!?!?!i'd u'd b beating his a$$ right now!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:17 pm

naruto:*smirks*...OK ITS SOMEONE ESLES TURN TO GO IN THE CLOSET......FOR THE SENSEI'S TO GO NEXT...*looks at you*......KAZUMI SENSEI....*tells sakura to go and she gets lee*

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool*

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles and hoping you get him*

me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock*..whispers softly to you...I don't know?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

tenten -n- nenji:*leave the closet and times up*

~~~sensei closet~~~~
o%
~~~kids closet~~~

sakura:*goes in the closet pissed and annoyed she didn't getsasuke*

lee:*smirks and goes in the closet*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:20 pm

[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...*
[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs and opens it*-_-'...lets go*drags iruka in the closet and sits in the coner of the closet*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock and turns away my back to kakashi and stairs at the wall*....thinking...why am I blushing and I don't get it was is kakashi acting that way to me if he's not trying to be a pervert to me...I can't like him...I've allways hated him...right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles*..kazumi I want you to know I don't hate you and I'm sorry about the things that happened when we were kids......

~~~kids closet~~~
sakura:*pouting in a corner because its not sasuke*

lee:*sighs sadly*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*its fine i guess..i would as pissed if it idnt take u about 15 years 2 finally say something...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:41 pm

me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock and back to kakashi and stairs at the wall*....

~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles*..thats good to hear....i wanted to say I was sorry a long time....*sits on the ground beside you and blushs more*......do you still hate me kazumi????

~~~kids closet~~~
sakura:*pouting in a corner because its not sasuke*

lee:*sighs sadly
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 pm

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*...no...*thinks:i dont hate u anymore...just stongly dislikes u...very strongly...*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 pm

me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock and back to kakashi and stairs at the wall*....thinking...no I can't like kakashi that way....he is on'y tricking me so he can be mean like he allways use too....I need a drink perfferably saki but there is none here!!!...dame my face is still red for the kiss....DAME YOU KAKASHI!!!!!!...URG!!!

~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles and siting next to you*..I'm gald to hear that....so what kind of training exsersize do you have planed for your squad????....*trying to creat small talk before he kisses you so he gets the never to do it*

~~~kids closet~~~
sakura lee = nothing happening
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:03 pm

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*...well i was planning on the log 1 but seeing as they already work 2gether well im just gonna start them off with weapon training and giving them D ranked missions
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm

me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock and back to kakashi and stairs at the wall*....thinking...no I can't like kakashi that way....he is on'y tricking me so he can be mean like he allways use too....I need a drink perfferably saki but there is none here!!!...dame my face is still red for the kiss....DAME YOU KAKASHI!!!!!!...URG!!!

~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles and siting next to you*..that sounds like a good plan....plus you can test them to see thier stragths and weakness's.....you can help them in the area's that is thier waekness's weather its nin gen or tai justsu's.....

~~~kids closet~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:09 pm

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*yea and this way they can see who needs help in wut and wut they can each other with.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:17 pm

~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles and siting next to you*..you still have alot to teach them...they have next to none exspearce when it comes to missions and being in dangrest sitations or hwo to deal with life or death sitations and how to stay clam and be able to preform thier task and finishs the mission...I think they have alot to learn from you kazumi...

~~~kids closet~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*yea thanks i guess
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 pm

me:*blushing bright deep blush and still in shock and back to kakashi and stairs at the wall*....thinking...I NEED TO GET SOME DAME PUNCH MAY BE THAT WILL HELP WITH THE BLUSHING..*goes to the punch table and gets a glass of punch drinking quitly blushing*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and smiles and siting next to you*..its nice talking with you like this and there is something I have been wanting to do to you for along time and maybe you won't be as mad if I do this..*gentily places a hand under your chin and turns your face towards his and gentily press's his lips to yours kisses you passionatly and hoping you won't hurt him to bad for him kissing you*

~~~kids closet~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:33 pm

~~me~~
[me]*shocked and my face heats up as he kisses me and get a funny feeling in the pit of my stomic like its doing belly flops**thinks:wut the..no wait..this has 2 b some kinda nightmare..y do i feel like kising back!?!?!?!no come on kazumi!!SNAP OUTA IT!!!*
iruka   kazumislaps him as i pull away blushsin ang quickly turn my self 2 the wall*hmp!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:50 pm

me:*blushing bright deep blush and dinking punch at the punch table quitly*

kaze:*comes over smirking*.....hay ayumi sensei why are you blushing????

me:*shocked and still blushing a deep red spite out the punch on him as he asked me that question*......

kaze:*shocked*...ewwwwwww ayumi sensei you got punch on me.....>.<

me:*shocked and blushing even deeper red hoping kakashi didn't hear and see*...OMG!!!.....I'm sorry kaze...here let me get you napkins...*gets some and hands them to kaze*

kaze:*cleaning himself off and smirks*..you are blushing and you did something in the closet with kakashi sensei didn't you????

me:*blushing a deeper red and anime vain*.....DON'T ASK YOUR SENSEI THOSE KIND OF QUESTIONS....NOW DON'T ASK AGAIN!!!

kaze:*smirks and snickers*

me:*blushing a deeper red and anime vain*.....

~~~sensei closet~~~~
iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*...kazumi I can say I'm sorry but I'm not....I wanted to kiss you for the longest time....I never ment it to be in anyway to seem I'm trying to push myself on you and the only thing on teanding on doing was a kiss nothing more honest...I don't think you are as mad as you would usualy would or I would be in alot of pain intead of you just slaping me.......I think you were blushing..were you kazumi????..

~~~kids closet~~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:55 pm

~~me~~
[me]*blushs more and anmie vain*times up!*walks out quickly b4 answering him and walks over 2 u*
*blushsing and feeling dazzed and upset*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 pm

me:*blushing a deeper red and anime vain*.....go play some where else kaze.....

kaze:*smirks and snickering as he walks away and walks past kakashi singing the marrage song about me and kakashi loud enough so he can hear him as he walks by snickering*

me:*blushing a deeper red and hugs you when I see your face*.....whispers to you.....what happen??????

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling and comes out and sits down next ot kakashi*

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*u kiss her and get slapped 2?

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*he kissed me..now im confussed..(never had a crush)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 pm

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....why are you confussed about it...tell me....

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*..yea she slaped me...I don't think she was to mad though or I would be dead meat rate now...

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 pm

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*same here
~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*it felt..weird..and now my tummy feels all funny inside..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....I hate saying this or thinking this but if I say it to you I have to say it to myself....I think..*glups*...it might be a crush....*gups again*...but what do I kknow....you could be feeling up set about what happened.....nah that can't be it..you realy dislike him right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....thinking....no I can't be crushing ion kakashi thats impossable after all the years not like each other.....is it possable though to hate someone for so many years grow to like them...nah thats just stupid talk and jumbled thoughts is all....or is it????....URG DAME YOU KAKASHI YOU GOT ME QUESTIONING MYSELF....I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER PRVERT I LIKE THE LAST BOYFIEND WAS A JERK AND LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE SHE DID THE ONE THING THAT I DIDN'T......NO I DON'T LIKE KAKASHI AND THATS FINAL.....OR IS IT...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT THE F*CK UP BRAIN AND THOUGHTS OF KAKASHI KISSING ME GO F *CKEN DIE ALREADY!!!!

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*..

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*no,that cant b it.i dont get crushs!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:59 pm

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....yea I think the same thing maybe your still in shock and that was the way you reated to it...thining..yea thats it........*unsure*

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi...how much do you like ayumi????

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:04 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*a lot.id burn my books 4 her.

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*ok..i guess thats right...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 am

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....yea thats probly whats worng with me too....I'm still so confussed about kakashi kissing me though..he said it wasen't be cause he was trying to get in my pants then why did he do it......*unsure*

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi...I like kazumi alot too....why did we ever pick on them any way....I don't remmeber why...

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*cuz we wer young and stupid..coodies,us being stronger cuz we wer boys,how they wer only strong cuz they wer basicly acting like boys..stuff like that...

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*idk..iruka said he wasnt tring 2 force himself on me so..idk..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:44 am

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....I feel the same way...I don''t know or uderstand it myself..why we even trying too anyway..we don't like them remember...thinking.....or do I..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT AYUMI..YOU DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON KAKASHI...EVEN THOUGH HIS FACE WAS SO MMMM AND HIS KISSES FEALT SO GOOD AND AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT!!!!!......*yelling at myself in my head*

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi...yea we were stupid...why coulden't we seen it along time..maybe things would have been diffrent but you can't change the past you can only creat the future...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:55 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*yea..we didnt start leaving them alone til they left that 1 summer and came back..well..matured(puberty hit)

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*the scariest thing was i felt..like kissing back..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:03 am

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....I fealt the same way...I was thinking how it fealt so good to have him kiss me..werid huh?!?!?!?!?!?

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi.....it seems like our hormons notice them before we did....I hope they know we don't feel the same way towards them like we use too
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:17 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*yea me 2..

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*im scared this feeling confusses me..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:26 am

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....I'm also scared and confussed too...I don't want to like kakashi and having him hurt me like kilru did....I'm so confussed!!!!!...its so annoying...

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi.....was it worth a slap in the face kissing her????...it was for me...
~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:40 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*so worth it..*out loud*hey naruto u guys gonna finish ur game??

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*at least u'd b able 2 tell if u like him or not..i dont no how it feels..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 am

naruto:*smirks*...yea I'm going to finsh the game....*tells Kurenai..I forgot her name and she gets asuma*.......ok for the rest of us..the next to go is..*looks at kimko*....kinko its your turn..

me:*blushing a deeper red and huging you*.....whispers to you.....since I do..I will help you to figure it out..you just got to tell me about how your feeling and I will tell you what I think...

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....

~~~sensei closet~~~~
0%
~~~kids closet~~~
*left the closet*....0%

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:51 am

[kimko]*opens the paper**thinking:oh god i hope i dont kaze**looks at it*KAZE!?!?!?!DAMN IT!!!*goes in the closet*
[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*so worth it..*out loud*hey naruto u guys gonna finish ur game??

~~me~~
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*my tummy hurts.my hearts beating fast thinking about the kiss and red as a douge ball
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:57 am

me:*blushing a deeper red*.....whispers to you.....*sighs*...sounds like a crush to me.....ohh that was werid to say.....thinking..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE I DO LIKE KAKASHI THE PERVET COPY CAT NINJA..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo...I REFUSE TO LIKE HIM HE WILL ONLY HURT ME AND BE A JERK ANYWAYS!!!!...>.<

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi....we have to do more to get them to nottice us and I think we have to do alot to get them to know we like them and to get them to trust and like us back....

~~~sensei closet~~~~
Kurenai and asuma:*make out*...*is that the right name???*
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*shocked and fanitly blushing and goes in the closet and leans aginst the wall looking down*...

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*yea..
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*BUT I DONT WANNA!!!!

~~closet~~
[kimko]*sits down in the closet and sighs*now wut m i gonna do 4 15 minutes

(kurenai)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:08 am

me:*blushing a deeper red*.....whispers to you.....*sighs*...eather do I after all the hell they put us through.....dame them smug a$$'s act like the can turn on the charm on us and make us feel something for them they got to be dreaming and I'm not falling for it!!!!

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi....but how do we go about leting them know and getting them to trust us and like us back..hmmm

~~~sensei closet~~~~
Kurenai and asuma:*make out*...
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*laening aginest the wall looking at the ground*..I don't know!!!so shut up!!!..*messing with her you know why*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 am

[kakashi]*lightly blushing about u and smiles rubbing his cheek*idk but its not going 2 b easy
[me]*blushing and feeling dazzed and upset**whispers back*me either!!

~~closet~~
[kimko]*pissed*dont tell me 2 shut up u a$$hole
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:42 am

me:*blushing a deeper red*.......>.<

iruka:..*lightly blushing about you and rubs his cheek smiling*....whispers to kakashi....I agree....*looks over to us*

naruto:*nottices our faces are red and runs over to us**...KAZUMI SENSEI, AYUMI SENSEI!!!!!!!! *trips on his foot and flys face first into my chest*...

me:*blushing a deeper red and an huge anime vain and twitchingand quickly shoves him off and he falls back*...N.A.R.T.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!..*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment*..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

our chest sizes
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 3 Anime226

naruto:*almost catchs his balance but he doesn't instead he lands face first in your chest*

iruka:*shocked and annoyed that naruto has his face in your chest*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*gets up from leaning ageinst the wall and gets in her face close*...I said shut up moron!!!!!....*noise to nosie*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 am

[kakashi]*pissed and glares*
[me]*blushing a deeper red and an huge anime vain and twitching and quickly shoves him off and he falls back*NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

~~closet~~
[kimko]*pissed*ur the moron y dont u try 2 make me shut up cuz im not gonna!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:02 am

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool and shocked*

alacord:*smirking and shocked*...

me:.....N.A.R.T.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment*..

naruto:*scared and falls on his but to the floor and rubs the back of his head in embrassment and blushs a deep tomato red*..I'M SORRY KAZUMI SENSEI, AYUMI SENSEI..I DIDN'T MEAN TOO..I'M SORRY..PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!!..PLAESE DON'T KILL ME....

me:.....*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment*..NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT THE F*CK UP AND RUN YOUR IN A WORLD OF HURT!!!!!!!

naruto:*glups as he looks at our clod and deadly glares and quickly gets up and runs*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..*runs behinde kakashi and iruka trying to hide from us*

me:*fist clenched at my sides and an huge anime vain and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and growls loudly and runs after him with you*...COME OUT FROM THERE NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!..*looks at you with an evil smirk*...ITS WISH BONE TIME KAZUMI.....YOU TAKE A LEG AND i WILL TAKE A LEG AND LETS MAKE A WISH!!!!!!!!!

naruto:*screams and is confussed what I ment by wish bone*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..WTF DO YOU MEAN WISH BONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

me:*smirks evily and looks at naruto with an evil perncing glare and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment*..YOU WILL SEE!!!

iruka:*shocked and annoyed that naruto has his face in your chest*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*noise to nosie*..IF YOU WONT SHUT UP THIS WILL.*grabs her face and kisses her passionatly and alttle ruff but still gentil*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:13 am

[sherry]*shocked and holding ther paper**thinking:i hope i dont get alacord**shocked*
[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...**shocked*
[kakashi]*pissed and glares*
[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..

~~closet~~
[kimko]*shocked*

*soon melts into the kiss and kisses back passionatly*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 am

cloud:*stands by a wall away from us with his back leaning on it with his hands in his pockets and plaing it cool and shocked*

me:*smirks evily and looks at naruto with an evil perncing glare and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment*..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..*quickly disapears and reapears bhinde iruka and kakashi and quicly picks naruto up by one of his legs and holds him in the air and reapears by you*...I GOT THE LITTLE PERV....LETS MAKE A WISH!!!

naruto:*screaming and hang upside down by me holding him in the air by his leg*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..HELP ME IRUKA SENSEI AND KAKASHI SENSEI!!...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

iruka:*annoyed and pissed at naruto*..sorry naruto can't help you with this one..you made your bed now you have to lay in it!!!!..
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*kissing her passionatly and ruff but still gentil and gets shocked when she kisses back and puts his arms around her waits to deepen the kiss*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 am

[sherry]*shocked and holding ther paper**thinking:i hope i dont get alacord**shocked*
[yuki]*shocked and holding there paper**thinking: i hope i get cloud..wer friends so it'll b easy 2 find something 2 talk about...**shocked*
[kakashi]*pissed and glares*sorry naruto its ur fault
[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and grabs his other leg*yes lets

~~closet~~
[kimko]*melts into the kiss and kisses back passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and pulls his head closer 2 hers and moves her body closer 2 his*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 am

me:..*holding naruto up by one of his legs in the air anime vain and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and growls*...KAZUMI SHOULD WE MAKE HIM SCERM FIRST?????

naruto:*screaming and hang upside down by me holding him in the air by his leg*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

iruka:*annoyed and pissed at naruto and grins about you*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*kissing her passionatly and ruff but still gentil and and has his arms around her wasit and moves closer to her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 am

[kakashi]*pissed and glares and smirks about u*
[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and grabs his other leg*yea that sounds good

~~closet~~
[kimko]*melts into the kiss and kisses back passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and pulls his head closer 2 hers and smiles into the kiss*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 pm

me:..*holding naruto up by one of his legs in the air anime vain and blushing from kakashi and the embrassment and growls*...KAZUMI HOW SHOULD WE MAKE HIM SCERAM???

naruto:*screaming and hang upside down by me holding him in the air by his leg*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

iruka:*annoyed and pissed at naruto and grins about you*
~~~sensei closet~~~~
~~~kids closet~~~
kaze:*kissing her passionatly and ruff but still gentil and and has his arms around her wasit and moves closer to her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm

[kakashi]*pissed and glares and smirks about u*
[me]*growls realy loud with my fest clinched next to my sides twitching and blushing from iruka and the embrassment*..*smirks and grabs his other leg*idk...so many possabilities...

~~closet~~
[kimko]*melts into the kiss and kisses back passionatly and wraps her arms around his neck and pulls his head closer 2 hers and smiles and blushs into the kiss*
Photobucket*breaks the kiss 4 air even though she doesnt want 2 and smiles at him*y didnt u ever tell me
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next