Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 am

me:*washing up and smirking and moans lightly*....your being a tease...

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and washs his chest and griunts and moans as you wash his manhood*..

(real me:...do you want to skip where we get dressed and lwave....)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Empty Re: ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:31 am

[kakashi]*smirks and huging u from behind and kissing ur neck*..maybe..

~~me~~
[me]*smirks and washing his meber*

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:35 am

me:*smirks and puts this on*....

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Hot-an10

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks and gets dressed and wares this and looks like that*..

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Iruka_15
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 am

[kakashi]*smirks*now whos the tease?

~~me~~
[me]*smirks*
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:44 am

me:*smirks* ...I'm not being a tease just being myself....

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks*..you look sexy in that.....*hugs you from behind*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:46 am

[kakashi]*smirks*and thats a tease 2 me

~~me~~
[me]*smirks*y thank u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 am

me:*smirks* ...I can't help what I ware teases you...I allways ware clothes like this....

~~~you~~~
iruka:*smirks*..your welcome....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 am

[kakashi]*smirks*i no..but i ment ur the tease 2 me.

~~me~~
[me]*smirks*ok lets go wait downstairs
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 am

me:*smirks and giggles*....ok lets go before you try and be naughty..*grabs his hand and goes into the livingroom*

iruka:*smirks*..ok..*goes with you to the livingroom*

~~~fast forward to when we leave~~~~

me:*walking with kakashi*

iruka:*walking with you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:06 am

[kakashi]*walking with u*
[me]*walking with iruka*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:35 am

me:*walking with kakashi*

????:*smirks walking up to us*....Hello kakashi..you look handsome as ever.....*looks at me snears*....well well isnt it ayumi....

yoko
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime306

shes waring these clothes but not the mask
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Ninja_11

me:*growls and bares my fangs at her and coldly glares*.....WHATEVER YOKO....

yoko:*smirks and growls*......testy as usual ayumi......

me:*growls and bares my fangs at her and coldly glares*.....DON'T YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHERE ELSE TO BE LIKE HELL.....

yoko:*smirks and growls*......whatever ayumi...*looks at kakashi with a flirty smile*...so whats you up to kakashi?????..its been along time....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:42 pm

[kakashi]*shocked*uh..yea it has.how've u been?
[me]*walking with iruka*
[???]hi iruka-kun,long time no see cutie!!*hugs him and sees me*kazumi?y u with her iruka-kun??
[me]*anime vain*hes my bf usagi,so i'd apreiate i getting OFF HIM!!!
[usagi]*smirks*i will if HE wants me 2
[me]*anime vain*iruka tell her
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 pm

yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi*....nothing but I have thought about you every day sence the day I left.....*puts one of her fingers on his chest and drags it firlt on his chest and then looks at me and glares*...so why are you hanging out with kakashi kun???

me:*growls and bares my fangs at her and coldly glares*.....he my boyfrind and get your bonny finger off him before I break it...

yoko:*turns to kakashi with a flirty smile*...only if kakashi says for me to stop what I'm doing......

me:*becoming very angry*

iruka:*blushs*...yes usage please get off me.....
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Umino_11
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

[kakashi]*blushs*please stop it yoko

[usagi]*puts*aww ok*lets go
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:27 pm

yoko:*looks at kakashi with a flirty smile and stops with the finger thing*...ok kakashi kun only for you.....kakashi kun lets hang out its been forever sence we hanged out....

me:*anime vain and hurt he is blushing*

iruka:*blushs*...go where asugi?!?!?!?!?!?...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:33 pm

[kakashi]*blushs*i cant im with my gf
[usagi]*smirks and giggles*..somewere 2 catch up..u wer thinking something naughty huh??
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets hurt*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:01 pm

yoko:*looks at kakashi with a flirty smile*...aww come on kakashi kun its only hanging out...

me:*anime vain and hurt he is blushing*...thinking..I will test him and see if I matter that much to him and see if he will break our plans to be with yoko..he better not break our plan and decline the offer!!!..*talks normal*.......kakashi sence she is an old friend and you havent seen her in a long time you can break our plans to hang out with her????

iruka:*blushs*...I can't I with my girlfriend and we already got plans....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:07 pm

[kakashi]*blushs*really?r u sure??
[usagi]*pouts*aww come on!
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets hurt**thinks:im testing him..lets jsut see how much he cares about 'us'*no its ok iruka,u can break our plans 2 catch up with her if u really want 2.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:14 pm

yoko:*looks at kakashi with a flirty smile*...

me:*anime vain and hurt he is blushing and hinting towards he will break our plans and I can feel my heart start to break and peices that are breaking off and falling from my heart as I heard his unsure words*...thinking..did he just say am I sure..he better not take my offer!!!....*normal*.....its ok kakashi...I'm sure...

iruka:*blushs*...realy kazumi only if its ok with you kazumi
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 pm

[kakashi]*blushs*ok..ill meet u back here in half an hour,ok?
[usagi]*flirty smile*
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt that hes basicly saying yes*yea if u REALLY want 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:24 pm

me:*anime vain and hurt he is blushing and hinting towards he will break our plans and I can feel my heart start to break and peices that are breaking off and falling from my heart as I heard his unsure words*...ok kakashi....*lieing*

yoko:*looks at kakashi with a flirty smile and links her arm with his and walks off with him*

me:*I can feel my heart shattering as watch him walk away from me and my eyes fill with tears and a single tear exscapes from the corner of my eye and travil down my cheek and falls to the ground and I knew he is unsure if he has feelings for me*

iruka:*blushs*...ok sence its ok with you kazumi I will meet you back here in an half hour ok kazumi
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:28 pm

[kakashi]*blushs and walking with her
[usagi]*flirty smile and holds his hand as he walks off with him*
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes*ayumi..i dont feel like staying here now..and i no u dont either..lets just go home..u ok with that??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 pm

me:*tears begain to stream from my tear filled eyes and it felt like a part of my was riped out of my heart and now I have a big hole where my heart is*....yea lets go I don't eather..*walks with you back to our place in tears the whole way*......thinking....I can't beleave this after all I did by letting my wall down for him and I let him in my heart..I can't belaeve I fill for his lies...he is unsure baout us I can feel it in my heart and the feeling burns deep with in me....I can't beleave this....now I don't understand why he would do this to me and he finally found a way to break me but this time he broke my heart..................

yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi and walking with im with her arm linked with his*

iruka:*blushs and walking with her
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:41 pm

[kakashi]*blushs and walking with her

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:i cant belive he would do this 2 me..2 us..right now i could care less about him..so i will..wen he calls asking were i m im not gonna pick up and if he comes 2 check on me im not leting him in..i dont want 2 see,hear, or talk 2 him ever again..**tears roll down my face and hit the bed wer as i rember how much i loved him last night*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:56 pm

me:*I walk in my room and slam the door shut and turn around towards my bed and look at and remember I gave a peice of me I can never have back and tears fall from my eyes and I see my kunai's siting on my dresser and I pick one up and walk towards my bed and slash at the matress over and over again and with every slash the tears poured faster down my face untill the matress is unoticeable as tears stream down my face and I drop the kunai and take my pillows with two hands rip them apart and feather fly every where as tears fall down my face and I drop to my knee's with my hands over my face and tears rolled down my face and traviling in between my hands and falling to the ground*....thinking......once your heart is giving you can't take it back or want it to be given back.....how could he.....I was right not to trusts....he knows that I can never give my heart or body anyone else and it belongs to him but yet he is questioning that....I don't want to see him or be near him....I'm going my spreate way because I don't want to hear him say he don't want me and it was a mistake ever caring and have feeling for you........no I refusse to hear it from his lips....I won't!!!!....*I claps on the ground in tears*

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime310

ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime311

~~them~~~

yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi and walking with im with her arm linked with his*

iruka:*blushs and walking with her*...thinking...I'm unsure if I love kazumi and the reason is seing usage brings back what I fealt for her all those years ago and I'm not sure who I want but I can't let kazumi know unless I decide its not her I pick...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:07 pm

[kakashi]*blushs and walking with her**thinks:i hate that im questioning how i feel 4 ayumi..but im unsure of who i want 2 b with..i wont let her no unless i dont pivk her..if i stay with her and i dont love her it'll just hurt us both..*

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:i new nit 2 trust him..all i was 2 him a 1 night stand..im hate him..i gave him my heart 4 him 2 keep or break and he choose 2 break it..**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:34 pm

me:*I mange to get to my feet with shattered broke heart and my face wet with tears of sorrow and walk ove to my mirrow and look at my refleaction and tears roll down my face making thier way to the grond and falling to my feet*...thinking.....father I wish you were here..you would know what to do....*tears roll down my face*...you were a male neko and you would understand what to do...you told me and kazumi to be careful who we gave our heart too cause you told us we can never take it back....you told us you watched you mother die of abroken heart after your father left her fpr another neko and you never wanted us to expearce that kind of pain...to be in love with someone that has your heart but you won't have thier heat in return....*tears stream down my face*......you also said once our heart is given and it is rejected we can never love again and will always live alone and with your broken heart and walk around empty...father why can't you be here we need you!!!...why did you and mom have to die....we were so storng father but I don't think I can be alone....this pain is to much to bare........when I watched kakashi walk away it was like peices of my heart broke away till it shattered and now the peices are gone forever father......you use to make me kazumi feel better when we were in pain and our hearts were broken and you allways knew the words to say to give us strangh and hope but now that we realy need you we can't hear your words of strangh and love......I miss you and mom so much...I wish you two could be here.....please father hear me and tell me and kazumi what we can do to make this hurt go away!!!!!...p...please...f..father!!!!!!!..*tears stream down faster as I think about our parents*

~~them~~~

yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi and with her arm linked with his and snuggles his arm as they walk*....so tell me why is it a handsome guy like you are with ayumi....I thought you two disliked eachother....

iruka:*blushs and walking with her*...thinking...this is going to be hard to say to kazumi if I don't pick her and I'm so unsure who my heart wants to be with......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm

[kakashi]*blushs and walking with her*i always liked her but i didnt show it..and u cant say im handsome if u've never seen my face..only ayumi has..and the way u said it ur acting as if shes ugly.she not
[usagi]*flirty smile and holds his hand as he walks off with him*y r u with kazumi iruka??u can do sooooo much better

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:i miss mom and dad they would no how 2 get me and ayumi 2 stop cring...y did they have 2 go and die?we need them now more then ever..**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 pm

me:*with shattered broke heart and my face wet with tears of sorrow and looking in my mirrow and I look at my refleaction as tears roll down my face making thier way to the ground and falling to my feet*...thinking.....why father?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....why are female neko are so punished and when a male neko can give his heart as many times as he wishs......so female are destine to allways be cursed where they can conceal thier heart for the rest of thier lives or risk giving thier heats to someone and a chance of thier heart be throwing away and cursed to walk around epty and missing your heart and to feel as if your heart is still beating but it is no longer inside where you can protect it from heart ake or where you can mend the broken peices always to be broken and shattered.....its not fare........*tears roll down my face*

~~them~~~

yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi and with her arm linked with his and snuggles his arm as they walk*....I didn't maen it that way I'm saying your to good for her kakashi kun..you can do much better.....

iruka:*blushs and walking with her*...I allways liked it but I wouldent show it to her cause I thought she would never feel the sam way and don't make it sound like that about her she has a kind heart and she is sweet and she is beauitful and your making sound like she is some kind of monster and unattractive...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:17 pm

[kakashi]*blushs and walking with her*how would u no?u've never seen my face and u dont no who or wut i deserve.
[usagi]*flirty smile and holds his hand as he walks off with him*i didnt mean it that way i just ment u could get any girl w wantted and shes not as pretty some of the other girls here so u could better

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:i hate this..men suck!!except u daddy..y cant there b more men like u..**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:35 pm

me:*with shattered broke heart and my face wet with tears of sorrow and looking in my mirrow and I look at my refleaction as tears roll down my face making thier way to the ground and falling to my feet and I reach in a draw and pull out a picture and look at it with tears streaming down my face and falling onto the picture as I look deeply at it and my tears fall on to the picture and the tears make thier way to the ground*...thinking....father!!!!..its so hard thoughts keep going through my head and no matter how many times I try to reason with them they crush me....father and mother we need you...when I looked at the love you shared it gave me hope to beleave someone could love me like you love eachother......I was worng love is a mith..all it is one heart sercing for another but once it finds its other half it only finds out it was all in vain that there is no other half and that heart can't beat whole or be whole with the other half always to beat alone.......father now I have given my heart to someone I am walking around nothing but a shell and emty and I know my heart beats but I cant feel inside me but at the same time my heart shatters more with every heart beat and more peices of me break away...father help us with our shatter hearts and help us make them whole again....

father
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime314

~~them~~~
yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi and with her arm linked with his and snuggles his arm as they walk*....I know I havent but I bet it is a handsome face and you have so much to offer and you can have any girl you desire kakashi....

iruka:*blushs and walking with her*...she is beauitful and one of the most beauitful girls in the village....what are you trying to say usagi???

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:46 pm

[kakashi]*blushs and walking with her*wut r u tring 2 get at yoko??
[usagi]*flirty smile and holds his hand as he walks off with him*..u could have me..*leans up and kisses him passionatly*

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:..i hate him!!..**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:24 pm

me:*with shattered broke heart and my face wet with tears of sorrow and looking in my mirrow and I look at my refleaction as tears roll down my face making thier way to the ground and falling to my feet and looking at a picture with tears streaming down my face and falling onto the picture as I look deeply at it and my tears fall on to the picture and the tears make thier way to the ground*...thinking....DAME IT!!!!!....GO TO HELL KAKASHI HOW DARE YOU WHAT ALL YOU SAID WAS A LIE...YOU ONLY TOLD ME THOSE THINGS SO YOU COULD GET WHAT YOU TRUELY WANTED FROM ME AND IT WASEN'T MY HEART YOU WERE AFTER..IT WAS MY VAGINTY!!!!...I ALLWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A BIG PERVERTED JERK WHY DIDN'T iLISTEN TO THAT LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD!!!!!.....*filling with pure rage of sorrow and my neko starts to come out and I lift my head and growl a deep demon tiger raow and the the glass in the windows shacke and warm wet tears fall from my eyes because of my shattered heart*

me by the mirror
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime316

~~them~~~
yoko:*flirty smile to kakashi and with her arm linked with his and snuggles his arm as they walk*....what I'm trying to say is she not good enough for you and that I am the girl for you kakashi and I want to be with you..*kisses him passionatly on the lips*

iruka:*blushs redder and is alittle shocked and kisses back passionatly*..thinking..this kiss is not making it easyer and its making me feel more unsure who I want to be with.......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:32 pm

[kakashi]*blushs redder and shocked but kisses back passionatly**thinks:this kiss doesnt help..*
[usagi]*flirty smile and kisses him more passionatly*

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:..he can cralw in a whole and die 4 all i care!!!!!!I NEW HE JUST WANTTED 2 GET IN MY PANTS!!!!!!SO Y DIDNT I SEE THROUGH HIS LIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:58 pm

me:*look back at the mirror withe the exspression of sorrow again and more tears fall from my eyes as I know in my heart of his true uncertenty about his feelings form me*......thinking....what is worng with me father?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....why is it I finally gave my heart to somone and he only sharttered it once he recived my heart.....even though he saved me from geting raped...I just can't forgive what he is doing to my heart....he is a fool.....he should know a feamle neko can allways tell if her mate is uncertin about his love for her....we can tell if our mates our taking back thier hearts from us.......I HATE YOU KAKASHI!!!...I DIDN'T BEFORE BUT NOW I TRUELY HATE YOU!!!!!..*more tears form in my eyes and spill out with rage hiden behind them*....

my shattered heart
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Shatte10

tears of sorrow
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime317

tears with rage hiden behinde them
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime318

~~them~~~
yoko:*kisses with more passion and lust into the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss*

iruka:*blushs redder and kisses back more passionatly and wraps his arms around her waist to deepen the kiss*..thinking...part of me wants to pull away but the other part of me doesn't...this is annoying why don't I know who I want to be with...I think I'm going to need somethime to think about it ti'll I know who I want...

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 pm

[kakashi]*blushs redder and shocked but kisses back passionatly**thinks:this sint right..i need time 2 think..**pulls away and looks down*..
[usagi]*flirty smile and kisses him more passionatly and lsutfully and wraps her arms around his neck*

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:..U CAN BURN IN HELL IRUKA!!!!!!I HOPE U GET BUT RAPED!!!!!!!**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

me:*looking at the mirror with the exspression of sorrow and more tears fall from my eyes as I know in my heart of his true uncertenty about his feelings for me*......thinking....URG I F*CKEN HATE YOU!!!!!..I'M SO F*CKEN STUPID...THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG YOU BAST*RD!!!!!!!!....WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME START TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?..IF IT WASEN'T FOR MY MORALS AND BELEAFS AND BEING A SHNOBI I WOULD BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY SO YOU CAN NEVER MOVE A MUSCLE AGAIN AS LONG AS YOU LIVE AND AS THE B*TCH SHE WHORE i WOULD KILL HER TOO IF I COULD AND WAS ALOUD TOO!!!!!!..I HOPE YOU BOTH F*CKEN DIE PAINFUL DEATHS!!!.....I HOPE YOU TWO ROT IN HELL!!!!....I CAN'T BELEAVE THAT IS THE TYPE OF GIRL KAKASHI LIKES AND IF THATS WHO HE WANTS HE CAN HAVE HER CAUSE THEY DESERVE EACHOTHER!!!!!...*more taers of anger stream down my face and then I raise my fist clenched tighly and I slam my fist into the mirror and shattering it in a million peices and blood pours down from my fist on the shattered peices of glass on the ground*

~~them~~~
yoko:*shocked*...whats wirng kakashi....do you want to be with me or not....the kiss says you do..so do you???...

iruka:*pulls awayy from the kiss and looks down*..thinking...I need to go but first I have to meet up with kazumi cause I said I would and I can't make her wait thier so I wll come up with an exscuse about how I'm not feeling well or something like that and sit at home and think.....*talks normal*....sorry usagi I need sometime along and I have to meet up woth kazumi...sorry see you around...*walks away*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm

[kakashi]*blushs redder and shocked but kisses back passionatly**thinks:i need some time 2 think about who i want b with..*i..idk..i gotta go..ayumis waiting 4 me..*walks away*
[usagi]*shcoked and runs after him*ok..but u want 2 b with me right?ur going so u can leave her??

~~us~~
[me]*anime vain wen i see him blush and gets more hurt tht he said yes and is unsure if he loves me or not and my heart shaters and tears form in my eyes**thinks:..I HATE U IRUKA!!!!!IF U WANT HER THEN GO AHEAD AND LEAVE ME CUZ IDC!!!!!!AS FAR AS IM CONSERED UR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!**tears fall faster*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:09 pm

me:*looking at my hand and its still against the shattered mirror frame and I can see blood puoring down my tighly clenched fist and I pull it back and blood is gushing out of a huge gorge wound going acroos my knuckles and I walk to the bathroom and grab a dirty towl and wrap it around my head unti'll I can find to first ad kit and walk out of the bathroom and out of my room in tears and walk to your room and knock on your door*...KAZUMI CAN I COME IN????......

my hand covered in blood but more bloody with a towl wraped around it
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime319

~~them~~~
yoko:*shocked and runs after him*.....kakashi kun wait...do you want to be with me right????.....are you going to tell ayumi that your leaving her???

iruka:*sighs*....I don't know usagi thats why I need time to think and once I know who I want to be with I will let you know..now I have to be going.....*walks away*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:17 pm

[kakashi]*sighs*look i already said idk..i gotta go meet up ayumi..bye..*walks away*
[usagi]*shcoked and runs after him again*ok..heres my # though..*gives it 2 him*call me later wen u break up with her..ok..bye..

~~us~~
[me]*cring and wipes tears away*yea*gets up and opens door*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 pm

me:*tears are falling from my eyes with my hand thats gushing blood out nto the towl and becoming soaked by every second that pass's and the blood strats to drip heavily from the towl thats wraped over my wounded hand and walks in with a blood trail following behind me*...kazumi wheres the first ad kit..I don't remember where we put it....I need to banged this wound up before I bleed to death......

~~them~~~
yoko:*shocked and runs after him after him again*.....take my number and call me when you have broken up with her....*hands it to him and walks off with usgai*

iruka:*takes her number and puts in his pants pocket and walks over to kakashi*...lets go meet up with the girls.....

this is how we probably feel
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:42 pm

[kakashi]*sighs*yea..i feel so guilty and confused..

~~us~~
[me]*cring and shocked and gets it*come on..we can do it in my bathroom..*brings u in the bathroom and gets out wut we need*ok wash it off and ill do it..do u want me 2 stich it up 2??(a medical ninja but i was b4)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:48 pm

me:*tears of sorrow fall from my eyes*...go ahead and stich it up..it can't be more painful that whan I feel inside me rate now......*few more tears fall*

~~~the jerks~~~~
iruka:*sighs and walks with kakashi*...so do I.....I thought I fealt something for kazumi but know I don't know seeing usagi again brings back how I fealt for her along time ago...so I don't know who I want.....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:55 pm

[kakashi]*sighs*i no..i feel that way 2..

~~us~~
[me]*numbs ur hand and stichs it up*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm

me:*tears of sorrow fall from my eyes with an emotionless espression*

~~~the jerks~~~~
iruka:*sighs and walks with kakashi to where were spose to meet*....where are they..maybe we were late and they went back to thier place..lets head that way and check...*starts to walk towards our place*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 pm

[kakashi]*sighs and walking 2 our place*i no..i feel that way 2..

~~us~~
[me]*wraps it up tight but not 2 tight*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:05 pm

me:*tears of sorrow fall from my eyes with an emotionless espression*...

iruka:*sighs and gets to our place and knocks on the front door*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:14 pm

[kakashi]..
[me]*wraps it up tight but not 2 tight*ill see who it is*answers the door with my eyes closed*hello?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 pm

me:*tears of sorrow fall from my eyes with an emotionless espression and walks out to where you are with my banged hand*...

iruka:*puts on a fake smile*...hay kazumi.....I didn't see you at the place where were spose to meet.....

me:*tears of sorrow fall from my eyes with an emotionless espression and walks over to you with my banged hand and see's kakashi and my neko eyes glow bright red with hatered and my fangs exstend and my claws grow long and sharp and I transform into my full neko form and I growl a deep dark demon tiger growl at kakashi*...GO THE F*CK AWAY!!!!......I KNOW YOUR UNSURE ABOUT US.....A NEKO CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN HER MATE IS UNSURE IF THEY FEEL SOMETHING FOR THEM.....I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND i MADE YOUR DECISEN EASYER....GO AND BE WITH HER CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ME WAITING AROUND AND I'M NOT WAITING LIKE A FOOL AND HAVING YOU SAY TO ME THAT YOU CARE NOTHING FOR ME.....YOUR A BAST*RD AND I HATE YOU.......I TRUELY HATE YOU KAKASHI HATAKE I DIDN'T BEFORE BUT NOW I DO!!!!!!...YOU HAPPY YOU BAST*RD!!!!....YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH THAT SLUT AND I HOPE YOU BOTH DIE AND ROT IN AN UNMARKED GRAVES!!!!!!...THE ONLY TIME I WILL BE NEAR IS FOR MISSIONS AND NOTHING ELSE WERE NOT FRIENDS OR ANYTHING OR EVER WILL BE.....WHEN WERE ON MISSIONS IT WILL ONLY BE MISSION TALK AND NO SMALL TALK AS IF WERE CLOSE FRIENDS CAUSE WERE NOT WERE EMENEYS FROM NOW ONE...NOW LEAVE!!!!!!

my eyes glow like this towards kakashi..I know its saya's from..blood+
ONLY US UNLESS YOUR 18 YEARS OR OLDER~~~SAIYO*ISHIDA AND RANDOM-TOMBOY~~~~~~SENSEI LOVE STORIE'S~~~WARNING WARNING NAUGHTY STUFF GO ON IN THIS TOPIC!!!...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 12 Anime320

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:44 pm

[kakashi]*sadened by ur words*
[me]*eyes turn red from hatered*U DONT CARE ABOUT ME IRUKA...U NEVER DID!!!!!WE WER RIGHT ALONG U JUST WATTED 2 GET IN OUR PANTS!!!!!I WAS JUST A 1 NIGHT STAND 2 U!!!!AND WER NEVER GOING 2 B ABLE 2 LOVE SOME1 CUZ WE GAVE OR VIRGNITY 2 U 2 A$$HOLES!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!NOW WE GET 2 DIE ALONE!!!!DONT CALL DONT WRITE DONT DROP BY!!!!!!!!JUST GET LOST!!!!!!!!!*burst into tears*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next