Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 pm

me:*smiles and hold sesshomaru handand walking*

kogame:*sighs*..I got to be going kouga so see you at 8..*leaves*

kouga:*walks towards your house*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:07 pm

[sesshomaru]*follows*..

~~me~~
[me]*walking home and get there quickly and starts on homework*...*thinks:idk y im so depressed about him going with her,i new he would ask her once he heard ryo metion the festival..but i wish i was the 1 hes going with..oh well nothing i can do about it,he loves kagome not me..thats y i cant like him the way im starting 2..if i do it'll just end in heart break..**sighs sadly and soing homework*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:19 pm

me:*gets home and goes to room and starts home work*..thinking...I wish it was sesshomaru that I was going to the cherry bloosom fesitval but its not like I could have asked him cause he would have probably turned me down considering he think of me that way...*sighs sadly in my head*...I have no choce but to let go how I feel for sesshomaru....I don't know if the feelings will go away for him but I need to try before I get my heart broken even worse than my mothers death......

kouga:*gets to your house and goes to your room and sits on your bed*..thinking...I don't know if hikari is jelous.....I want her to know I like her but all I can do for now is try to make her jelous and maybe she will say she likes me.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:23 pm

[sesshomaru]*laying next 2 u facing the wall*..*thinks:y did she accept his offer..if i had known i would have asked..well i guess she'd rather b with him..*

~~me~~
[me]*doing homework*hey kouga,back so soon??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 pm

me:*doing my home work*..thinking...thinking...why do I feel so strongly for sesshomaru...he makes me feel so good on the inside but when I think of him woth someone else it hurts realy bad......I must have a strong crush on him and I know I care for him.....what am I doing on a date with someone else......*sighs in my head*.....I wish so badly I was going with sesshomaru....

kouga:*smiles*...yea kogame had things to do.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:14 pm

[sesshomaru]*laying next 2 u facing the wall*..

~~me~~
[me]*doing homework*oh
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 pm

me:*doing my home work*..thinking...lord sesshomaru I wish you were mine.....I can't get him out of my mind but I need to try before I get seriously heart broken...*finishs my home work and looks at sesshomaru*.....is thier something borting you lord sesshomaru.....

kouga:*lays back on your bed looking at the celling*..thinking....I wish me and hikari were going togather to the fesitval.....how can I get her attion and I don't know if making her jelous is even working......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:22 pm

[sesshomaru]*laying next 2 u facing the wall*..y did u accepet his invation??

~~me~~
[me]*finishs and does chores*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 pm

me:*shocked sesshomaru asked me that question*...thinking...why is sesshomaru asking that question....*talks mormal*....cause no one else asked me....why lord sesshomaru???

kouga:*lays back on your bed looking at the celling*..thinking....I want to know if hikari realy likes that kid.....I hope she don't then I have no chance with her but I would at the same time would want her to be happy and thats who she wants to be with I would except it......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:33 pm

[sesshomaru]*laying next 2 u facing the wall*..if i had known i would have asked..

~~me~~
[me]*does chores*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:46 pm

me:*shocked and blushing cause sesshomaru would have asked me out to the fesitval and my heart races*........you would have asked me but I didn't think you would want to go with me......thinking...what is going on?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?...does sesshomaru like me the way I like him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_47

kouga:*laying back on your bed looking at the celling*..thinking....I'm going to ask her why she is going to the fesitval with him when she is done with her chores....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 pm

[sesshomaru]*laying next 2 u facing the wall and turns and faces u*..wut made u think that?

~~me~~
[me]*finishs and looks through the closet*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

me:*shocked and blushing cause sesshomaru would have asked me out to the fesitval and my heart races faster*........well usualy when someone ask you to a fesitval its cause they like well I didn't think you woulld want to cause you don't like me in that way......thinking...my heart is pounding realy fast and it feels like its going to pop out of my chest.....what is he trying to say to me...he can't be telling me he cares for me in that way or is he......

kouga:*laying back on your bed looking at the celling*..umm hikari can I ask you something?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm

[sesshomaru]*pins u 2 the bed and hovers over u and lowers his head 2 ur ear and asks sudutctivly as his warm breath hits ur neck and ear*now who told u that?even rin can tell i do,so who told u i didnt like u that way??i only ask cuz they wer lying 2 u*kisses ur neck,then ur cheek and finally he kisses u passionatly on the lips and pulls back and gets off u and walks 2 ur bedroom door*but i understand if u dont feel the same way..im going 2 go test my sword since i have nothing else 2 do 2night..ill b back later*leaves*

~~me~~
[me]*looks through the closet*sure kouga
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:27 pm

me:*laying on the bed blushing and my heart is pounding after what happened*...thinking....sesshomaru just told me he likes me that way and now he don't think I feel the same way......*sighs sadly*.....I want to say to him I do feel that way for him......I will tell him tonight after the fesitval...does it mean he wants to be with me...he must want to be with me why would else he do that.......

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_50

kouga:*laying back on your bed looking at the celling*..why did you say yes to him hikari????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:31 pm

[sesshomaru]*digging ur moms body out*

~~me~~
[me]*looks through the closet*there was no reason 2 say no,besides i've known him 4 a while so i no hes no perv and wont try anything..y??dose it really matter anyways??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 pm

me:*laying on the bed blushing and my heart is pounding after what happened*...thinking....I can't stop thinking of sesshomaru...he realy has feelings for me.....*smiles*.....

kouga:*sits up and looks at you*.....yes it does matter hikari.....I umm would have asked you.....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Kouga_19
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm

~~me~~
[me]*looks through the closet*and yet all u ever do is talk about kagomeand how u think inuyasha is nuts 4 thinking he'll get her
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 pm

me:*laying on the bed blushing and my heart is pounding after what happened*...thinking...I better get ready for my date....*gets upand looks in my closet*

kouga:*stands up and walks over to you and turns you around and holds you*..ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_52..let me ask you a question I havent even talk about kogame ti'll today in allmost two weeks right hikari???.....why do you think I havent????......the only reason I asked her to the fesitval cause I wanted you to get jelous and tell me you wanted me to go with you and you feel something for me...ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_51...
*kisses you passionatly and pulls away*.......I have to go hikari...I told kogame I would be at her house at 8 but I think I need to go over there earlyer cause I have nothing to ware to the fesitval and maybe she will be able to get me something.......*lets you go*...I do like you hikari and I understand if you don't feel the same way...I will see you at the fesitval..*walks to the bed room door and leaves*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:04 pm

~~me~~
[me]*blushs like crazy and starts getting ready**thinks:if he likes me y hasnt he said or done anything about it b4 2day...intesad of tring 2 make me jealous he shoulda just told me from the start wen he started liking me...at least i have a reason as 2 y i didnt...damn it kouga...if u woulda done something sooner i'd b going with u...**sighs sadly and getting ready*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:10 pm

me:*finds my nicest kimono and gets ready and dressed and puts this on*

my breast look like that but biger
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_54

kouga:*walking to kogame's house*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:13 pm

~~me~~
[me]*gets ready and puts this on*
Photobucket*bigger breasts though*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:22 pm

me:*puts perfume on and does my hair and finishs geting ready and goes in the living room waiting for my date*...thinking...I want to be with sesshomaru and go with him to the fesitval....*sighs sadly*

kouga:*gets to kogame's house and knocks on the door*

kogame:*smiles and answers the door*...hay kouga your early.....come in kouga.....

kouga:*smiles and walks in*umm kogame would know were I can get a nice kimono to ware??

kogame:*smiles*...yes...I think my mom still has a few of my dads put away..let me go get you one..*goes to look for one*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:27 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*knocks on ur door*

~~me~~
[me]*does my hair and puts on my perfume and waits*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:36 pm

me:*puts on a fake smile and answers the door*...hi takumi...

kogame:*smiles and comes back with a kimono that belonged to her dad and hands it to kouga*..the bathroom is right there kouga..*points in random direction*

kouga:*smiles and goes to the bath room geting ready*...

~~you~~
Ryo:*knocks on your door*

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:41 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*smiles and blushs and holds out some flowers 4 u*
Photobucketu look really pretty in that..these r 4 u*wearing a kimono*

~~me~~
[me]*fake smile and answers the door*hey
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:02 pm

me:*smiles*...thank you takumi..thats sweet of you...you look hansome....let me put these in water then we can go.....
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_56...*puts them in a vase with water and comes back to the door*...ok I'm ready to go....

~~kouga~~
kogame:*smiles*

kouga:*finishs and comes out waring this*...
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Kouga_20

~~you~~
Ryo:*smiles and blushs and holding flowers*....you look pretty hikari....*holds out the flowers*...theses are for you....
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_55

Ryo
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_57
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:06 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*smiles and blushs*ok

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and takes them from him*thanks,im gonna put these in a vase and we can go*puts them in a vase with water and comes back*ok im ready
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:14 pm

me:*smiles and follows him*

~~kouga~~
kouga:..how does it look....

kogame:*smiles*....looks good kouga...I know you like hikari kouga and I could tell you were trying to make her jelous and its ok but that wasnt the way to get her to notice you..you should have just told her cause I think she likes you back......

kouga:*smiles*...you do think so and I hope I can make up to hikari for doing that.....ok kogame...you ready???

kogame:*smiles*...yes kouga..*leaves with him*
~~you~~
Ryo:*smiles and blushs*...ok...*walkd with you to his car and he opens the door for you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:18 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*smiles and blushs and opens the car door 4 u*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and gets in*thanks
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:24 pm

me:*smiles*..thank you..*gets in*

~~kouga~~
kouga:..*walks with kogame*

kogame:*smiles and walks with him*

~~you~~
Ryo:*smiles and blushs*...your welcome...*gets in the other side and drives*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:26 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*smiles and blushs*ur welcome etsuko*gets in the other side and drives*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:35 pm

me:*smiles*..

~~kouga~~

~~you~~
Ryo:*smiles and blushs and drives*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:39 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*smiles and blushs and drives*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:41 pm

me:*smiles*..

~~kouga~~

~~you~~
Ryo:*smiles and blushs and drives to the fesitval and gets out and olds your door open for you*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_58
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:42 pm

~~u~~
[takumi]*smiles and blushs and opens ur door 4 u*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and gets out*thanks
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 pm

me:*smiles and gets out*....thank you Ryo......

~~kouga~~
kouga:..*walks with kogame and gets to the vesitval*

kogame:*smiles and gets to the vesitval*

~~you~~
Ryo:*smiles and blushs*..your welcome hikari..*walks with you*

~~~time skip to the fireworks~~~
me:*smiles*...thinking...I wish sesshomaru was here to see this with me....

kogame:*smiles and nuges kouga to go over to you*

kouga:*smiles and nods and walks over to you*...hi hikari.....could I speek to you for a moment????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:58 pm

[sesshomaru]*uses tenseiga on her and takes her 2 ur house and goes 2 get u from the festival so u can go and see the surprise and 2 let her b alone with ur dad*etsuko can i talk 2 u 4 a little bit?
[takumi]*smiles and blushs*
[me]*nods*ill b right back ryo..kouga needs 2 talk with me*goes with him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:06 pm

me:*smiles and blushs when I see sesshomaru*...exscuse me takumi..lord sesshomaru need to speek with me...*follows him*

kogame:*smiles*

kouga:*smiles and blushs and walks a distances away form kyo*....hikari first I want to say sorry for trying to make you jelous and kogame told me it was the worng way to get you to notice me but I want you to know I realy care about you even if you don't feel the same way and there is nothing that will change that........I want you tell me after I do this if you feel any thing for me hikari..*takes you in his arms and gently lifts your chein with his hand and kisses you passionatly holding you close to him as the fireworks go off in the back ground*

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 14 Anime_59
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:20 pm

[sesshomaru]*takes u away from takumi*i just wantted u no u dont have 2 stay with me if u feel uncomfertable about the kiss and and u dont have 2 kiss back wen i do this..just tell me wut u feel*kisses u passionatly and holds u closer*

[me]*smiles into the kiss and blushing and pulls the front of his kimono closer 2 me and i kiss him back passionatly and wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss and breaks the kiss*i've liked u 4 a log time 2 kouga.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:27 pm

me:*blushes and kisses back passionatly and wraps my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and breaks the kiss*....lord sesshomaru I wanted to tell you for the longest time that I liked you.....

kouga:*smiles and blushs*..you do...I'm so glade to hear that I loked you for sometime hikari....*holds you close to him*...will you be my mate hikari???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:34 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and holds u closer 2 him*ur the 1 i long 2 with 4ever..so will u let me b the 1 2 b ur mate??

[me]*smiles*of course but i need 2 get back 2 my date kouga

(lol it was thinking of having him as u 2 b his b*tch,get it!?!?!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:41 pm

me:*blushes and smiles*...yes lord sesshomaru....I would love to have you as my mate....

kouga:*blushes and pouts*....I don't want to let you go back to your date hikari.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:45 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and holds u closer 2 him*..

[me]*smiles*i no u dont but its just a date..would u b mad if i gave a peck on the lips at the end of the date wen i tell him u and i r 2gether??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 pm

me:*blushes and smiles and snuggles him*...thinking...is this a dream?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....if it is let not wake up from it and let me dream forever......sesshomaru wants me and I'm so happy......

kouga:*blushes and pouts*....alittle.....would you have been upset if I was in that situace?????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:53 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and holds u closer 2 him*..

[me]*smiles*a little but i'd understand its 2 let them down easy
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:00 pm

me:*blushes and smiles and snuggles him*......lord sesshomaru I have to go tell my date that the date is over but I have to let him down gently...

kouga:*blushes and pouts*....ok a quicke one and nothing else....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:02 pm

[sesshomaru]*smiles and holds u closer 2 him*..fine..

[me]*smiles*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:11 pm

me:*blushes and smiles*..I will be right back lord sesshomaru...*walks back over to takumi*...takumi I need to talk to you....first I want to let you know you were a perfect gentle men and I had a wounderful time on our date...I want you to know and understand and forgive but before I agreed tpo this date I already had feels for someone else and I thought that person couldent possabley feel the way I do but he does and he told and now where togather.....I want you to know you are a great guy and you will find the right girl for you but its not me and I'm sorry if I lead you on in any way and I hope you can for give me.......*hugs him and releases the hug*.....will you forgive me takumi????

kouga:*blushes and smiles*.....ok hikari see you back at your place.....*kisses you passionatly on the ips and breacks the kiss and walks back over to kogame*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

[sesshomaru]...
[takumi]*smiles*yea,i 4give u.its ok,things happen..so u want a rife home or u going with sesshomaru?
[me]*smiles*ok im gonna go tell him*walks over 2 him*um..ryo..i need 2 tell u something..u've been really sweet and ur a great guy that any girl would b lucky 2 have..but..well b4 i had agreed 2 go on a date with u i already had feelings 4 some1 else but i thoguht he was still hung up on his old crush and didnt like me..but he just told me that how he feels and we 2gether now..im so sorry if i lead u on in any way ryo..*gives him a quick kiss*do u 4give me??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next