Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and walking down the street*

kouga:*smirks and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Empty Re: ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and walking 2 the beach party*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:24 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and walking down the street to the beach party*

kouga:*smirks and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style*..(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:40 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and walking 2 the beach party*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and gets to the beach party*

kouga:*smirks and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back*..(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:00 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move getting hard and wantting 2 2 hump u right then and there not caring who sees and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and walking 2 the beach party*ok wer here
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and gets to the beach party and waves to you*...HAY HIKARI!!!!

kouga:*smirks and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back and waiting to hump you like a dog having sex in a windown on display*.....(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that happen in real life with my moms and grandma's dogs humping behind the curten on the window cell and I had to stop them...I yelled and said thier giving a sex dog peep show for everyone on the streeet)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:12 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move getting hard and wantting 2 2 hump u right then and there not caring who sees and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!OMG!!!!)
[me]*smiles and walking over 2 u*hey!!^^
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand *...so hojo invited you.....thats good I will have someone else to hang out with.......*notices your holding hands with kouga and smirks*..so you and kouga an item?????

kouga:*smirks and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back and waiting to hump you like a dog having sex in a windown on display*.....(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 am

[sesshomaru]*smirks and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move getting hard and wantting 2 2 hump u right then and there not caring who sees and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
[me]*smiles*yea and u and sesshomaru r 2??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:24 am

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand *...ah huh...*looks at the ocean and remembers I fogot my surfboad*...ah sh*t...I forgot my surfboad...now I'm going to have to call my dad and see if he wil bring it here......

kouga:*smirks and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back and waiting to hump you like a dog having sex in a windown on display*.....(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:06 pm

[me]*smiles and kisses kouga cheek*easy boy,heel.i 4got 2,ill try 2 get my mom 2 bring it
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:13 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and with the other hand pull out my cell in my pocket*......(......)....hay dad can you bring me my surfboard...I'm at the beach...you know the one......(.........)....yea thanks dad your a life saver.....bye dad........(.........)......*hangs up*......my dad's bring mine.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm

[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand take out my cell phone*hey mom[...]yea i 4got it[...]ok,thanks mom[...]yea,u 2 bye*hangs up*mom's gonna bring it 4 me
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:36 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand*....its been awhile since we surfed......* I see my dad pulls up and I let go of sesshomaru's hand*...lord sesshomaru I will be right back I got to get my surfboard from my dad..*runs to my dads car and my dad gets out of the car and starts to unstrap my surfboard from the roof of the car*...ha dad thanks!!!!!!.....

dad:*smiles*...your welcome honey.....*takes my surfboard down from the roof and hands it to me*..here you go honey.....I got to get back to your mom.....*smirking*

me:*makes a grossed out face while holding my surfboard*...ok dad you realy shouldent smirk around me cause I know what your thinking and its disturbing.......

dad:*smirks and laughs*...ok honey see you later......*gets in car drives off*

me:*smiles and runs back over to you and sets my board strate up in the sand holding it with one hand and holds sesshomaru's hand with my other hand*......yes I got my surfboard.......this is my favorite surfboard........I think the name is fiting for this board...fang.....

my surfboard is all black with a white mean dog baring his fangs and hunching his back ready for attack and glowing red eyes*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Anime_89

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:45 pm

[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand*i see my mom,ill b right back kouga stay here*goes over 2 my mom*
[mom]*hands it 2 me*hey sweetie
[me]*smiles and takes it from her*hi mom,thanks
[mom]*smiels*ur welcome..ill see u in a few hours*leaves*
[me]*goes back and puts my surf board up sriaght and holds kougas hand*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:50 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand*....hikari lets look for a spot then we could see if we can find hojo and thank him for the invite......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:57 pm

[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand and my surf board and follows*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo*there are sure alot of people here at the party.....hojo must have invited everyone.....

ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Anime_91

(lets make it where inuyasha came to our era now and kogame can be there and inuyasha too)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand and my surf board and follows*yea

(ok)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and notices the b*tchs and growls*....great why does hojo have to be so nice....I realy wish he didn't invite those two tramps!!!!!

Eri:*smiles and checks out sesshomaru*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Anime_92

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm

[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand and my surf board and growls about them*yea
[natsumi]*smiles and checking kouga out*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and growls about the b*tchs and notices kogame and then I see inuyahsa behind her*...thinking...OHH SH*T!!!!!...PLEASE SESSHOMARU BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!!......DAME IT....URG!!...HOPEFULY I CAN DISTRACT HIM WITH MY BODY SO HE WON'T WANT TO FUIDE WITH INUYASHA.....

kougame:*smiles and walks over to us and notices were hold our mens hands*...hay guys....

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and growls about the b*tchs*...hay kougame......

kouga:*glares at natsumi and smirks to you and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back and waiting to hump you like a dog having sex in a windown on display*.....(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)....hay kougame.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:54 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**smirks at u and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move getting hard and wantting 2 hump u right then and there not caring who sees and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand and my surf board and growls about them*yea
[inuyasha]*pissed*SEESHOMARU!
[sesshomaru]*reachs 4 the good sword*little brother
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:13 pm

me:*grabs sesshomaru's hand*.....please no lord sesshomaru....

kougame:*sweat drops and gets an anime vain*.....INUYASHA DON'T START!!!!!...I WILL SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!

kouga:*glares at natsumi and smirks to you and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back and waiting to hump you like a dog having sex in a windown on display*.....(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**smirks at u and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move getting hard and wantting 2 hump u right then and there not caring who sees and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)ok etsuko
[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand and my surf board and growls about them*
[inuyasha]*pissed*HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HERE!?!?!?!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:25 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and growls about the b*tchs*...inuyasha he got here through the well with me and it was an accdent and stop trying to pick a fight with him our I will hit you with my surfboard and it will hurt!!!!

kogame:*sweat drops and gets an anime vain*.....inuyasha clam down!!!!

kouga:*glares at natsumi and smirks to you and follows you like a love sick puppy wanting to go home with you and hump you doggy style alll night ti'll your bull leged and walking like a hunch back and waiting to hump you like a dog having sex in a windown on display*.....(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:30 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**smirks at u and following u like a love sick puppy that wants 2 go home and hump on u all night and hump on u til u cant move getting hard and wantting 2 hump u right then and there not caring who sees and holds ur hand*(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
[inuyasha]*pissed*HES THE 1 THAT ALWAYS TRIES 2 KILL ME 1sT!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:34 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and growls about the b*tchs*...well he's not trying to kill you rate now is he so stop trying to pick a fight inuyasha....

kogame:*sweat drops and gets an anime vain*.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 pm

[inuyasha]*pissed and mubbling 2 himself*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:43 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and growls about the b*tchs*...inuyasha you need to learn to lighten up...your in are era and you don't always have to be on defence all the time...*sees hojo walking over to us*...hay hojo....

hojo:*smiles to kogame*..hay everyone...so I see your feeling better kogame....I'm glade you made it
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Hojo10

kogame:*sweat drops and gets an anime vain*.....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:45 pm

[inuyasha]*courious*whos he?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:56 pm

me:*smiles and holds sesshomaru's hand and holds my surfboard with my other hand and walking and looking for hojo and growls about the b*tchs*...inuyasha you need to learn to lighten up...your in are era and you don't always have to be on defence all the time...*sees hojo walking over to us*...hikari lets get down to our bathing suits now...its so dame hot out here........*sits my board strate up and lets sesshomaru's hand and takes off my shirt and skirt*....ahh thats better....*holds sesshomaru's hand again*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Anime_95

kogame:*sweat drops and gets an anime vain*.....hay hojo..inuyasha this is hojo.....

hojo:*smiles*..hello inuyasha...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:03 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**getting herder and covers u up*wut r u doing?!?!?!*whispers 2 u*if u wanna do that here lets at least find a cave or something(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
[me]*smiles and holds kougas hand and my surf board and growls about them and starts taking off my clothes*yea
[inuyasha]*courious*he looks like the other hojo 2!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 pm

me:*giggles at what sesshoamru said*..whispers back to him.....I forgot you don't know about bathing suits.......this is a bathing suit and you go swiming in it lord sesshomaru and I'm not geting naked thats what girls ware when we go swiming.....your still having naughty thoughs aprently.....

kogame:*sweat drops and gets an anime vain*.....whispers to inuyasha...shh remember....don't mind him hojo..he has a tendacy to say werid things..I think he fell on his head one too many times.....*nervious laughter*

hojo:*confussed at to what inuyasha*..huh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

kouga:*glares at natsumi and gets harder when he sees you strip down*.....what are you doing hikari...*covers youup*....whispers to you....if you want to do that here then we can find a place to hide and do that not out in the open........(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)....

Eri:*smiles and checks out sesshomaru and glares at me*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:33 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**getting herder and hugs u from behind so u feel his boner*idk that..but ur right and u just made me harder..but im sure u can feel that*smikrs&
[me]*smiles and giggles**whispers*its wut girls go swimming in.its not my bra and panties..sorry..did i get u excited??
[inuyasha]*courious*oh yea..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:43 pm

me:*blushs and gets turned on when I feel his hard on close to me poking me*....whispers to him...yes I can tell naughty lord sesshomaru...*giggles*

kogame:*smiles*..come on inuyasha lets get you something to eat....

hojo:*smiles*..well have fun at my beach party and I have to go enterane the other guest.....bye guys bye kogame...bye inuyahsha nice to meet you....*walks off*

kouga:*glares at natsumi and gets harder hugs you from behind so you know you made him rock hard*.....whispers to you...well I didn't know but you made me even harder but I think you can feel that already sexey.........(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:48 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**getting herder and hugs u from behind so u feel his boner*very*kisses ur neck*
[me]*blushs and giggles and getting turned on from his stiffie poking me*whispers*yes i can and i like it
[natsumi]*smiles and checking kouga out and glares at me*
[inuyasha]*nods*ok is it some of that ninja food u bring all the time??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:57 pm

me:*blushs and gets turned on feeling his hard on close to me poking me and him kissing my neck and trying not to moan*....whispers to him...what are you trying naughty lord sesshomaru????

kogame:*smiles* kind of but also food like the food you ate at hikari's house....*grabs his hand*..come on inuyasha you can try it out its real good...

kouga:*glares at natsumi and gets harder hugs you from behind so you know you made him rock hard*.....whispers to you...good I'm glade you do..*licks your ear loob and nibbles on it and breaths his hot breath on your neck*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:09 pm

[sesshomaru]*gares at eri**getting herder and hugs u from behind so u feel his boner*i just want a moan or 2*kisses ur neck*
Photobucket
[me]*blushs and giggles and getting turned on from his stiffie poking me and gets more turned on wen he licks my ear lobe and tring not 2 moan**whispers*kouga wut r u doing??
[natsumi]*smiles and checking kouga out and glares at me*
[inuyasha]*nods*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:23 pm

me:*blushs and gets turned on feeling his hard on close to me poking me and him kissing my neck and trying not to moan*....whispers to him...but lord sesshomaru it will only make you want me even more....*trying harder not to moan as I get realy turned on*

kogame:*smiles and walks him to the food table*

kouga:*glares at natsumi and gets harder hugs you from behind so you know you made him rock hard*.....whispers to you...I'm trying to make you as horney as I am hikari.....*breaths more hot breath on your neck and licks and suchs and nibbles on your ear loob*
ANIME LOVE STORY~~~RANDOM-TOMBOY...~N~...SAIYO'S....STORYS - Page 20 Anime_98

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=113
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20