Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 13 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:40 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing*..thinking..I will have to keep wiping her tears away and tell her I love her all the time so she knows having children won't be that importent as long as I have her....*sighs sadly*

tifa:.....*sad outside*

everyone:....*sad outside*

gaara:.....*sad outside*

me:.....*sad outside*

nurse:.......*follows doctor*

~~hell~~
orochimaru:*irrated*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 13 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own and gets water from the fontain*
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*
[D.A.]poor kari..*gets her somethng 2 drink*
[kyoya]*leaves 2 get the medicane*

[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed as she forces back her tears and snuggles him and asleep*...*tears slowly slip from her in her sleep and she snuggles up 2 him more and hides her face in his shirt*...
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:05 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing*..thinking..I will do my best to make her smile and laugh and be happy cause I love her that much....*sighs sadly*

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:08 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own and gets water from the fontain*
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed as she forces back her tears and snuggles him and asleep*...*tears slowly slip from her in her sleep and she snuggles up 2 him more and hides her face in his shirt*...
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:18 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing*..whispers softly...I love you kari...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:20 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed as she forces back her tears and snuggles him and asleep*...*tears slowly slip from her in her sleep and she snuggles up 2 him more and hides her face in his shirt and snuggles him talking in her sleep*...i love u 2 k...kyosuke...
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing*..*smiles a faint smile as she says she loves him*

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:38 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:44 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:46 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:03 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:05 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:16 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:18 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:30 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:31 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:42 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:44 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:47 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:48 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:07 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:21 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:37 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sighs*think its ok 2 go back in?
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:13 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:34 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:37 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:44 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:45 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:57 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:02 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:15 pm

tifa:.....*sad outside*...I don't know maybe

everyone:....*sad outside*...I guess it might be

gaara:.....*sad outside*...maybe

me:.....*sad outside*.I don't know...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:19 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*wanna go check
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:30 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*wanna go check???
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:44 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*wanna go check???
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:49 pm

tifa:.....*sad outside*...yea we can....

everyone:....*sad outside*...sure we coould

gaara:.....*sad outside*...yea

me:.....*sad outside*...sure

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:52 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*ok*knocks on the door*
[torrie]*sighs*
[every1]*sad outside*

random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:05 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and talks softly*..come in...

tifa:.....*sad outside*...

everyone:....*sad outside*...

gaara:.....*sad outside*...

me:.....*sad outside*...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own and comes in*she ok?
[torrie]*sad 4 her and follows*
[every1]*sad 4 her and follows*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her and follows*
[kyoya]*returns with it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:12 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*....no not realy shes heart broken over it....

tifa:.....*sad follows*...

everyone:....*sad follows*...

gaara:.....*sad follows*...

me:.....*sad follows*...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*i feel so bad 4 her
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]*returns with it*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next