Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 14 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:19 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*....yea all we can do is be tthere for her....

tifa:.....*sad follows*...

everyone:....*sad*...

gaara:.....*sad*...

me:.....*sad*...

nurse:.......*follows doctor*

~~hell~~
orochimaru:*irrated*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 14 Empty Re: What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out???

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:24 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*yea
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]*returns with it*
[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed as she forces back her tears and snuggles him and asleep*...*tears slowly slip from her in her sleep and she snuggles up 2 him more and hides her face in his shirt*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100What would you do in the Akasuki's hide out??? - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:58 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*....

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:25 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*did she cry??or pretend she was fine with it??
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]*returns with it*
[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed as she forces back her tears and snuggles him and asleep*...*tears slowly slip from her in her sleep and she snuggles up 2 him more and hides her face in his shirt*...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*....yes but I told her I knew she wasnt and its ok if she is hurting about it...she was holding her tears back and didn't start crying ti'll she fell asleep

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*i feel so bad 4 her..its like nothing good ever happens 4 her
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]*returns with it*
[L.D.]it probably doesnt help that my lil bro calls her mom sometimes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:47 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*....yea I would imagen it does and would

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]another reason she might b down is the only way our wedding will b called off is if she gets pregnet and the wedding is coming up soon
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:53 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer*....ohh I see.....*looks down sad*

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[me]*sad 4 kari and feels bad cuz im pregent and she cant have any children of her own*
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]i have 4 months 2 get them 2 call it off
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:57 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]upset that she has 2 marry me in 4 months??or is there more 2 it??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:05 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*more to it...how shes geting married and I can't help her with this and I keep trying but it seems like the more I try the more pain comes to her....

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]thats not true,shes happy 4 once.i've known her since we wer kids,shes never been this happy
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:14 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*...its just so fustrating I want her to be happy but every time I get close to help her start to feel better she gets hurt even more.....

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]i would imagin so..but the only thing u can do is not give up
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:20 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*...I'm not its just upseting is what I ment....

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]its easy 2 see y
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:31 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:34 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:43 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:54 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]something else wrong?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*...I'm just upset about the wole situation....how I can't help her I lose her once you two are married

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]its not like we'll do anything,i see her as a friend and nothing more
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:17 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*...I didn't mean that....it cause she will be your wife and its not right to be with another mans wife...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:20 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]dont think of it that way then..think of it as we have the same last name
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:22 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*.......but it won't be like that for me cause I cn never truly hace her....

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:23 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]u wish 2 take her as ur bride i presume?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......yes...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:59 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]i see,that being the case just makes this all the more harder on u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......yes but I'm not mad one bit at kari cause she was scared what I would do and I don't blame her cause she has been hurt for so long that she surspected that if she told me that I would just up and leave and I know she can't help the way she feels...I will love her no matter what...nothing will stop me form loving her forever

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]then let my parents stop u??i couldnt possibly marry some1 thats already married..or just fake it wen my parents come down next week..there coming 2 go over the arangments 4 the wedding..just tell them ur getting married 2 her and havent gotten back the rings cuz u wantted them engraved..u can lie and say shes 2 weeks pregnet cuz she wouldnt b showing so soon..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......yea I'll do that then...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:48 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]they wouldnt possibly try 2 make me marry her if they think she already is and pregnet
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:54 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......thats good to hear

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:57 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]visting hours r over but im working a night shift so u can stay and if u wish,can sleep in the waiting room or on some chairs in here as long u r all quite it shouldnt b much of a problem
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:01 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......ok...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kyoya]i need 2 b getting back 2 my other patiens if she wake up in pain give her these pills and something 2 drink the with..*leaves*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......

tifa:.....*sad*...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:23 am

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*u gonna go with the 'fake faince/child' thing?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 am

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:13 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*u gonna go with the 'fake faince/child' thing?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......yea just have to let kari know so we have the same story...
(opps sorry....I didn't see it)

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:15 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*ok and i aprrove if u decide ur going 2 pop the qestion 2 her
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him and strokes her hair more trying to get her tears to stop flowing and holds her alittle closer and looks down sad*......thanks D.A thats good to hear...

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 pm

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:37 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed as she forces back her tears and snuggles him and asleep*...*tears slowly slip from her in her sleep and she snuggles up 2 him more and hides her face in his shirtand slowly starts 2 wake up*...hey...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm

kyosuke:.*holds her closer to him*......

tifa:.....*sad*...hay

everyone:....*sad*...hi

gaara:.....*sad*...hay

me:.....*sad*...hay

~~hell~~
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 pm

[kabuto]*ittiated*

~~me~~
[torrie]*sad 4 her*
[every1]*sad 4 her*
[D.A.]*sad 4 her*
[kari]*heart broken and becomes extreamly depressed and snuggles him and kisses him and snuggles him more*..u ok?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next