Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto love story

Go down

Naruto love story Empty Naruto love story

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Two girls were ambushed on the outskirts of the hidden leaf village taking a walk to release their pain by training trying forget their love they held for the two older shinobi, after they witnessed their secret crushes on a double date which broke their hearts. A few hours later the two girls awake with groans from their aching muscles from their unconscious state locked in a dark damp bared cell which seems to be a creepy old dungon prison cell.

"Mmm. What the heck? Mizuki?" A girl with waist lenght hair with deep purple eyes, slinder but feminine curvy body shape groans as her eyes flutter open noticing her twin sister grunting turning on her side.

"Arg! What is going on? I feel like I was hit by a bus! Miyuki?" The other girl with long sliver hair and lighter purple eyes mutters shifting her weight to her left side.

"A bus? I think..... arge! Being hit by a hurd of elephants is more accurate!" Miyuki retorted back feeling every ache and dull pain shooting through her body.

The girl called by the name Miyuki grunts as she stands to her feet. "Oh that is right. We were fighting a couple Akatsuki members before everything became hazy." She said outloud recalling what happened before blacking out.

~Mean while~

Deidara and Sasori made their way down to the dungon to hear Mizuki and Miyuki having a converstation. Deidara stops Sasori steping out in the open so they can ease drop on the girls converstation. "Shh, we can hear un what their talking about." He whispered to Sasori.

Sasori just gives Deidara a slight emotionless nod in understanding.

~Back to Miyuki & Mizuki's Prov~

Miyuki walks over to the prison bars while a sigh excapes her lips, leaning her head aginst the cold bars reaching her left hand gripping the cell bars looking down sadly.
"Mizuki I always knew Hinta was in love with Naruto (Will explain later) I couldn't help how my heart felt for him. He always made me smile whenever I wanted to cry, he would make me laugh when I was upset. It seems he was always there when I needed him but he was too clueless to see that I liked him, I just hoped that one day he would see me as a women not a little sister. I am not mad at Naruto or Hinta because I knew those two were meant for each other but it doesn't change the pain in my heart I feel. If we're imprisoned here for the rest of our lives Mizuke, Lee and Naruto will be the only ones we ever felt feelings for and only have one remain that was bleak before it ever begain. When I was little I would dream of having a romance, like our parents, our aunty Hikari and uncle Iruka. An everlasting love that not even death could rip apart. Ha I never kissed a boy before now we might have to mate with someone, giving all our first too. I never got to tell Naruto how I felt and we never got a chance to sing the song we wrote for them showing how clueless they were about our feelings for them." She said with a long sad sigh.

"Boys can be so clueless and girls are called airheads, what does it make men that are clueless? Witless morons? I agree, it was painfull seeing Lee Kun with Tenten together holding hands." Mizuki said with a long sad sigh.

"Let's sing that song one last time like Lee and Naruto are listening." Miyuki said and Mizuki agrred with a sigh then Miyuki releases the cell bar from her hand, she gracefully does a few hand movements preforming a jutus causing a melody to play echoing off the cold dungon walls, beautiful musical symbols giving off soft light in warm colors of blue, purple and pink appear, floating around the two girl's bodies reflecting the shades of purple in Mizuki, Miyuki's eyes like their eyes are giving off a soft glow in their barely lit dim prison cells.

Miyuki and Mizuki starts to sing beautifully the song the two sisters wrote for the boys they had feelings for.

Lyrics (Artist: we the kings, song: sad song)

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song
With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you,
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
Naruto love story Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto love story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down