Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:59 pm

me: *looks at him curious and feels a strange feeling as he rubs my female part and suchs on his fingers like he told me too*

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...I think that could work..well just have to find out....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder rubbing ur clit with his thumb*like the feeling??if not i can stop

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:16 pm

me: *looks at him curious and feels a strange feeling as he rubs my female part and feeling like I want to make some kind of noise and suchs on his fingers like he told me too and I lightly moan as I nod my head*...mmmmm

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...you watched over me since the day I was born....wow thats along time....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:24 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder rubbing ur clit with his thumb*ok..and that sound u just made was like the 1 i made b4..its a moan.it comes with pleasure..

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*actually i was there just seconds b4 ur mother started 2 push
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 pm

me: *feels a strange feeling as he rubs my female part and feeling like I want to make some kind of noise and sucks on his fingers like he told me too and I moans alttle louder*...mmmmmmmmmmm

(we don't have to do a full on sex sence yet..we can do some of it and then I he can be late for his date and I say its my fully he's late)

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...so you saw my mother down there....O,O
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:40 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder rubbing ur clit with his thumb*

(ok wen should i have him stop?)

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*no u was beside her legs so i didnt have 2 see
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:43 pm

me: *feels a strange feeling as he rubs my female part and feeling like I want to make some kind of noise and sucks on his fingers like he told me too and I moans alttle louder*...mmmmmmmmmmm

(we could skip ahead to we start to have sex then after a few post of regural sex then we can skip to the end of sex)

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...ohh ok...so did my mom have a hard time pushing me out???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:49 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder rubbing ur clit with his thumb and push out his fingers and slowly pushs them in*its gonna hurt even more that at 1st but it'll get better..*gets down and sucks ur nipple*

(ok)

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*yes,i was watching from above and she was in labor with u 4 6 hours..but she seemed happy wen they put u in her arms
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:58 pm

me: *feels some pain as he pushed his fingers in my female part but mixed with plesure and gets more plesure as he sucks on my nipples and moans louder*...MMMMMMMMMMMM

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...thats good she was in to much pain...you seen alot of humans born and die???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder as he pushs them in and out faster as he sucks on ur nipple and moves 2 the next 1*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*yes,over millions
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 pm

me: *feels some pain as he pushed his fingers in my female part but mixed with plesure and gets more plesure as he sucks on my nipples and moans louder*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...doesn't ever borther you watching the humans die you watch over???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder as he pushs them in and out faster as he sucks on ur nipple and moves 2 the next 1*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*yes but we must then bring there soul with us and after a few years they become angels..like that friend or urs,kaya
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:33 pm

me: *feels some pain as he pushed his fingers in my female part but mixed with plesure and gets more plesure as he sucks on my nipples and moans louder*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*geting realy wet and not understanding why I'm geting so wet*

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..shes going to be an angel thats good...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:38 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and blushs reder and leaves ur nipples alone*ur getting wet so ill clean it up..*takes out his fingers and licks them off and puts ur leges on his shoulders and licks ur thighs and kisses them and slides hid tounge in ur opening*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*its not ur fault she died or ryos.she was suposed 2 die that day.if not her angel would have saved her
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:57 pm

me: *feels plesure as he slides his tough into my female part and moans out loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..I still don't get why she had to die...she was so young and its not fare...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:02 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and blushs reder and slides his tounge in and out of ur opening faster*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*we dont either all we no is it was her time
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm

me: *feels plesure as he pulls his tough in and out of my female part faster and moans out loudly*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..why is it she died young and why couldent have been me instead.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and slides his tounge in and out of ur opening faster and pulls out his toung and puts down ur legs and postions himself at ur enterence*r u sure u want me 2 do this???

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*idk..ur not going 2 die 4 quite some time though
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:39 pm

me: *panting and nods*..y..yes...

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..ohh...I wounder if there was a small chance could we have changed what happen to her if we would have been there...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 pm

[ryo]ok..*slowly pushs in and doesnt move so she can get used 2 his size*
Photobucket

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*now,she would have still died but it would have been from pushing u both out of the way

Last edited by random-tomboy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm

me: *panting and nods*..y..yes...

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..ohh then it would have been even worse for us then
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:46 pm

[ryo]ok..*slowly pushs in and doesnt move so she can get used 2 his size*
Photobucket

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*so u 2 need 2 stop blaming each other.if u 2 keep this up u wont become gaurden angels u'll become keepers of hell
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:52 pm

me: *closes my eyes tightlyas he penatrates my female part in pain but mixed with some plesure as a few tears roll down my cheeks cause I don't realy know the size difrentaces and he has big manhood and a moan excapes at the same time in plesure but pain*.....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..ohh then it would have been even worse for us then
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm

[ryo]*doesnt move so u can get used 2 his size and wipes away ur tears*t..tell me wen it d..doesnt hurt as much..*resisting the urge 2 ram into u*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*so u 2 need 2 stop blaming each other.if u 2 keep this up u wont become gaurden angels u'll become keepers of hell
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 pm

me: *with my eyes closed tightly as he penatrated my female part in pain but mixed with some plesure as a few more tears roll down my cheeks cause I don't realy know the size difrentaces and he has big manhood and a moan excapes at the same time in plesure but pain*.....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!..O..OK...MMMMMMMMMMM

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..yea I know but its hard not to blame someone for her death...

(sorry my mom was buging me when I typed the last post I thought I put this on the last post.....DAME PEOPLE CAN'T THEY DO SH*T FOR THEMSLEF...)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

[ryo]*doesnt move so u can get used 2 his size and wipes away ur tears*..*resisting the urge 2 ram into u*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*yes but u need 2 get over it and realize it its no1s fault
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:15 pm

me: *with my eyes closed tightly as he penatrated my female part in pain but mixed with some plesure as a few more tears roll down my cheeks cause I don't realy know the size difrentaces and he has big manhood and a moan excapes at the same time in plesure but pain*.....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!..*starting to feel less pain*...IT...D..DOESN'T...H..HURT..THAT..B..BAD..ANYMORE...MMMMMMM

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..I know but that well take alot longer cause its not like I'm use to not being mad at Ryo...so that will be a wahile before I can let it go.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 pm

[ryo]o..ok..*slowly pumping in and out resisting the urge 2 ram into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*i no but u must try
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 pm

me: *moans louder as he pulls in and out in plesure as the pain subsides more*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

reizo tanaka:*walks and sighs when you mention her name*..I know but it will take sometime before I can fully do that...its not like its something you except over night....it takes time...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

[ryo]*slowly pumping in and out resisting the urge 2 ram into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*i no
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:43 pm

me: *moans louder in plesure as the pain is compleatly subsided*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!M..MORE...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

reizo tanaka:*walks with you to the park*.THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Anime243.ok were here my date should be here any moment......

kitsumi:*walks over to you two and glares at you*.....hi reizo...ready for our date and who is she....*points to you glaring*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Soi-fo10

reizo tanaka:*smiles*..this is a friend of the familys daugther...her name is hoshi.... hoshi this is kitsumi....

kitsumi:*glaring at you*.....umm hay....*gives you cold glare and cold shoulder*......ready reizo...*holds his hand*

reizo tanaka:*smiles*..yes I'm ready....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 pm

[ryo]*pumps in a little faster and harder and goes a little deeper*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!*cums*
(wen do u want him 2 rember??)

~~me~~
[me]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:00 am

me: *moans louder in plesure as the pain is compleatly subsided*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!......*grips the bed tightly with my hands in plesure and archs my back and has an orgasum and cums on his manhood*.......(now if you want)

kitsumi:*looks back at you and sees you follow her and reizo and glaring at you and walks with him holding his hand*....why is she following us???

reizo tanaka:*smiles and holds her hand*...I'm spose to watch over her while she is here..so she has to come with us on a date...unless you want to do it another time.....

kitsumi:*holds his hand and follows him and smiles to him but glares at you*....no its fine...I realy want to be on this date with you so I'll get use to it.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 am

[ryo]*remebers the date and pulls out pantting rushs 2 get ready*ahhh!!i 4..4got i gotta meet my d..date in 10 mintues!!!*starts getting ready*..*thinks:do i ask if she wants 2 finish later or not!?!?!?!?!?!?*

~~me~~
[me]*follows*wen is it going 2 b over??i still need u take me there reizo..but ill wait..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:36 am

me: *pants and pouts and catchs my breath*....so thats why humans like to do that...I like it but I wasn't done doing it yet.....*gets up and grabs my angel robe and slips it back on*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Anime244

kitsumi:*looks back glaring at you and walks with him holding his hand*....

reizo tanaka:*smiles and holds her hand and walks*...not for awhile..once the date is done were going to the store...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:45 am

[ryo]*gets ready*ok then wanna finish after??

~~me~~
[me]*follows*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:01 am

me: *smiles*....yes please...

reizo tanaka:*smiles and holds her hand and walks*...hoshi you ganna eat at the returant to right cause your hungry.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 am

[ryo]*gets ready*ok,lets go

~~me~~
[me]*follows*ok but i dont have anything 2 get it with
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 am

me: *smiles with a blush across my face that I didn't relize I had on my face or would understand why my face is geting red*....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 4 Anime245...ok Ryo.....*follows him*

reizo tanaka:*smiles and holds her hand and walks*...don't worry about it I'm paying....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:18 am

[ryo]*walking*well i dont think nikki will b 2 mad..

~~me~~
[me]*follows*ok thank u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:53 am

me: *smiles with a blush across my face that I didn't relize I had on my face or would understand why my face is geting red*.......so thats the human females name....so thats the girl your going to be shoving your tough down her throut tonight...*giggles*

reizo tanaka:*smiles and holds her hand and walks*...your welcome...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:56 am

[ryo]*walking*i dont do that 2 EVERY girl..but probably yes..

~~me~~
[me]*follows*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:04 am

me: *smiles with a blush across my face that I didn't relize I had on my face or would understand why my face is geting red but gets a feeling I never fealt before and it makes me want to yell at him but I don't understand why(jelousy)*.......so thats the human females name....figured as much you would......your very strange how you tough so many girls and not feel nothing for them at all....

kitsumi:*looks back glaring at you and walks with him holding his hand and turns her head and snuggles up to his arm*....I'm glade to be on this date with you and I have a surprise at the end of the date for you reizo but you have to wait ti'll then....*looks at him flirty as she snuggles his arm

reizo tanaka:*smirks and walks*..ohh realy..well I can't wait to find out my surprise....*winks to her*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:10 am

[ryo]*walking and shrugs*idk either..but i do feel something 4 them..lust but thats about it..

~~me~~
[me]*follows and rolls my eyes and mubbles*hes such a pervert
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:21 am

me: *smiles with a blush across my face that I didn't relize I had on my face or would understand why my face is geting red but gets a feeling I never fealt before and it makes me want to yell at him but I don't understand why(jelousy)*.......you only want to do that with human females you lust after why not a human female you love..why does it all have to be lust????....don't you beleive in love????....

kitsumi:*snuggles up to his arm and follows*....I give you a little hint to my surprise...*stops him and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him passionatly and lustful in front of you smirking*

reizo tanaka:*smirks and kisses back passionatly and lustful and wraps his arms around her waist to deepen the kiss and forces his tough in her mouth and massages his tough with her lustfuly and passionatly*..

kitsumi:*moans as he shoves his tough in her mouth and massages her tough with his passionatly and lustful*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:32 am

[ryo]*walking and shrugs*after kaya died i dont belive in much of anything..i just dont think love is ment 4 evey1 and then wen they pass on or u pass on either ur left with heart broken of u left some1 else heart broken..i'd like 2 but idk..(doesnt want 2 tell u that he fell in love with u the moment he saw u)

~~me~~
[me]*follows and rolls my eyes*wutever not like i care..besides its nothing new i've seen him do that countless times(thinks of him as an accquatance)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 am

me: *smiles with a blush across my face that I didn't relize I had on my face or would understand why my face is geting red but gets a feeling I never fealt before and it makes me want to yell at him but I don't understand why(jelousy)*.......why not isint it the joy apart about love...you find that one you want to be with for the rest of your life.....I have watched alot of difrent type of love some last longer than others but the one I nottice that lasted long was true love....over puppy love, or even love thats been fooled by lust.....plus when you risk it all for love that means you where will to scarfice everything for that one you truely love....that was one of the only things that I understood about humans was the love between the two of them....

kitsumi:*breaks the kiss and pants and smirks to him*...thats just a taste of what I have planed...

reizo tanaka:*smirks*..well I can't wait to get the rest of my surprise....*walks with her again*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:46 am

[ryo]*walking and shrugs*but 2 lose it all in an isteant..it'll just b a replay of wut happened 2 kaya..no thank u ill pass on the pain..*sighs*

~~me~~
[me]*follows and rolls my eyes*y did i have 2 get stuc k with such an egotistic fool that cant do anything but think of sex!?!?!?!?!?!?!?next time im gonna demand him 2 give me a better 1..*sighs*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 am

me: *smiles with a blush across my face that I didn't relize I had on my face or would understand why my face is geting red but gets a feeling I never fealt before and it makes me want to yell at him but I don't understand why(jelousy)*.......Kana was a speacil girl and it was hert breaking when she had to part the day she died...do you remeber at exsact moment it started to pour out of no where....well at the moment of her death alot of guraden angels were sheading tears for her and our tears turn into rain drops and if thier is eough angels weeping it creats pouring rain filled with thier sorrow......that was a hard day....she didn't even know she was just loved by her friends and her family but she was also loved by angels....she was our hope for this genration to show there is still hope in this world for love....I tryed and so many others have tryed to exsteand her life but it was premeted....I did all I could to save her life but the one that took it the hardest was her guarden angel...he was there when she died and he had to watch as she was hit by the car and he could do nothing and wasnt permited to save her from dieing.....*sighs*....its always harder when you start to care for the one your watching over them....it hurts you more to care for them then just to protect them till its thier time to die......the angel wouldent allow him to save her and hea had to come an stop her guarden angel from saving her cause it was her time to part this world....he was broken hearted after that....people that think angels that might exsite don't think were capable of caring for someone but its not true our heats get broken as well as a humans...

kitsumi:*snuggles his arm and follows*...

reizo tanaka:*hears you sighs and feels like a big jerk cause he doesnt want you to know he feel in love with you a first sight of you*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:20 am

[ryo]*walking and sighs*i just dont want 2 go through again..i felt like killing myself last time,next time i probably will

~~me~~
[me]*follows and rolls my eyes sighing and mubbles 2 myself*just like every other date nothing but tounge stealing and numbness..oh well at least this time i try the food instead of watching them eat and swallow each others tonges even more..*puts my hands behind my head and looks up but quickly goes back 2 watching him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next