Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:57 am

me: *floating upside down looking at him bored*.....so what are you doing on your date???...besides forcing your tough down the unspecting human female.....

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...dinner and movie....*geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:01 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..dinner and a movie..*starts getting ready*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*..great 3 to 4 hours of ur tounge down her throat..damn im gonna b bored..at least u wont b strangling urself 2night..y do u do that anyways?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:18 am

me: *floating upside down looking at him bored*.....so it must mean I have to watch another one of your discusting displays of you shoving you though down some human female.....*sighs*.....I'm going to be so bored...its not joyable have to watch those kind of deplays.....why do you always feel the need to shove your tough in thier mouths anyway???......*floating upside down as my clevage starts to pop out through my top with out me knowing it*......THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Anime233

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...its enjoyable....*geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:20 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..it feels good..wut u've never made out with some1 b4??*turns and sees u*0////0*covers his nose and runs into the bathroom hard with a nose bleed*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*..how is that enjoyable??it looks descusting and that white liquid..its 1 of 3 things correct??wut is the difference between them??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 am

me: *floating upside down as my clevage starts to pop out through my top with out me knowing it*......you ok???....why did you run to the bath room???...*follows upside down*....whats worng????

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...yes theres a difrentaces between the two of them...your spiting your mouth is mainly to keep your mouth from drying out and swolling your tough the other one down there is for making babies....*geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:32 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*covers his nose snd gets harder with a nose bleed*u..ur breast!!t..there popping out!!!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*..if 1 of the white stuff that comes out is 4 babies wuts the other 2 4???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 am

me: *floating upside down as my clevage pops out through my top onfussed*......huh?!?!?!?!?....what I still don't understand why it brothers you then.....why does my breast brother you????

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...its kind of compacated to exsplain any furter...you can look it up when we go to school tomorrow....*geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*covers his nose snd gets harder with a nose bleed*lets just put it this way ur making me want 2 staggle it!!!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*..ok then how is it enjoyable??..turn me human really quick.
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:00 am

me: *floating upside down as my clevage pops out through my top*......ohh sorry..I'm not use to that kind of stuff or have that happen before.....*turns right side up*....better????

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...its still hard to exsplain it....you can find out the infomation from the books at school and also the internet too.......*geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:03 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*covers his nose snd gets harder with a nose bleed*yes,thank u!!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*..just turn me human really quick..i've read ur books it doesnt say how thats enjoyable..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 am

me: *floating above him and gracefuly lands on my feet*......I'm sorry...I don't realy understand much about those type of feels...us angel don't get them...so we wouldent relize what were doing is afecting another human that way.....later theres something I wanted to be able to tell you for along time...but we can discuss that later.....

reizo tanaka:*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*...ok I want you to turn into human.......*geting ready*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:32 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*covers his nose snd gets harder with a nose bleed*ok*washing his face*

~~me~~
[me]*turns into a human but naked cuz its like im a new born being brought into the world and goes be hind him*turn around,i wanna see y its enjoyable..*turns him around and starts pulling off his pants and boxers*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:57 am

me: *looks at him curious*......does my apreance brother you???.....cause I still don't under the point in strangling your self alls I know well heard and seen over the diffrent humans I watched over its better with sommeone than by yourself.....but I still am confussed about the whole thing.....I realy want to understand why is it such big deal to make so much comoition about it anyway....

reizo tanaka:*golps and trys to hold on to his clothes*...I didn't know thats what you ment....isint that forbiden.....*noise bleed and blood gushs out*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*washing his face and trying 2 calm down 'jr'*no,ur appreance doesnt bother me,ur beautiful..and the reason i dont have some1 else do that 2 me is cuz i want 2 wait 4 the right person 2 do that 2 me..and sex is a big deal cuz some ppl have sex wen there my age but if the girl gets pregnet and the boy doesnt want it then she might end up giving it away.wen guys do that its 2 improvise 4 not having a girl 2 do that and not wantting 2 risk becoming a teen dad

~~me~~
[me]wut do u mean??this may b punishment but wen this happens 2 gaurdens wer supsposed 2 try 2 learn as much as we can about humans and wen the human we watch is deceased we return and share wut we've learned and it helps 4 futrue guardens as well..besides wut do u think im planning on doing 2 u right now???b honest or tap ur mind 2 find out wen u fall asleep..u didnt think i was trying 2 make offspring with u do u!?!?!?!?!?!?!i just want 2 no how thats 'enjoyable' is all,we cant fall in love so there would b no point in that..*gets them down and tugs on him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 am

me: *looks at him curious*......umm ohh I guess..I can uderstand waiting for the right person but I still don't understand about the strangling with two people....it use to make sence along time ago when humans did it to exspress thier love for eachother....I just don't unstand that thing that hangs between your legs....wjy do you strangle your slef so much anyway...I don't understand that purpose cause I was told its to make offspring with so are you trying to make offspring with yourself???....(HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA)

reizo tanaka:*moans as you tug on him*.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:29 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*washing his face and trying 2 calm down 'jr'*no wen a guy does that alone it could b from stress,tensstion,or some girl just got him horny..its away 2 bring down the ertion so we dont walk around stiff all day and it feels good anyways..

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*wut was that sound u made and y did u make it??how do u do it wen ur in ur bed??oh i rebemer..*puts him in my palm and moves my hand the way he does going slowly at 1st and then faster and faster*i dont get it..this doesnt seem very enjoyable..y do u like doing it so much???it seems pointless..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:08 am

me: *looks at him curious*.....ok if you say so.....I still don't understand way it exstends and all that......

reizo tanaka:*moans louder as you tug on him faster*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:12 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself*..*washing his face and trying 2 calm down 'jr'*wen that happenes it means the guy wants 2 have sex

~~me~~
[me]*confussed and stops*that wasnt very enjoyable..it was rather boring..oh well finsh doing wut u wer doing..i think im going 2 need 2 borrow ur clothing 2morrow..if i can figure out how 2 get it on that is..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:21 am

me: *looks at him curious*.....ohh you mean that thing humans do to express thier love for one another....does that mean you love alot of human females cause I seen you get that way for alot of female humans...I never had sex as you call it before....so all these things got me corius as to how it feels and that cause we guraden angels don't get those feels for one another.....we don't make offspring eather.....so you can see why its confussing for me.....can I touch and see what it feels like when you touch one of those.....*points to his manhood*....(HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA)

reizo tanaka:*pants*...I didn't mean.....i..it would be.....f..for you for...g..guys..when*catchs breath rock hard*......they do it to themselfs or someone else does it for him....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 am

[ryo]*embrassed at the questionable times he strangled himself and trying 2 calm 'jr' down*..uhhhhhh..i..i mean..um..o..ok i guess..but im telling u right now im already hard..

~~me~~
[me]oh..*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:35 am

me: *looks at him curious*.....ok.....*gets realy close to him and puts my hand down his pants and down in his boxers and wrap my hand around it and acdeently gives it a tug while I'm feeling it cously*

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and puts his boxers back on and starts to get ready again*...when you have sex it becomes enjoyable for both people...thats how most females enjoy themselfs
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 am

[ryo]*moans and grunts and gets harder*mmmmmmmmmm!!

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*we have no need 4 offspring so none off us have done anything 'enjoyable' as u put it
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 am

me: *looks at him curious as my hand is wraped around his manhood*...did I do something worng???..cause it got harder and why did you make that noise...did I strangle it????....I'm sorry.....*presses my chest close to him with out knowing it*

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...ohh well for humans it is..you mean angels never have done anything like that enjoyable...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:54 am

[ryo]*harder wen u press ur chest on him and panting*n..no..u didnt d oa..anything wrong.t..that sounds was a m..moan..it comes f..from pleasure..u did a little but i..its ok..

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*we havent even heard of it..we just no humans do that 2 create offspring but we didnt no it feels good 2.i would imagin it hurts having somethnig shoved into u down there..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:58 am

me: *looks at him curious as my hand is wraped around his manhood with my chest pressed agaisnt him with out knowing it causing my clevage to start poping up to the top of my clothes with out me relizing it*...umm it got harder....does it usualy do that...when you touch it????THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Anime234

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...at first it hurts alittle for the female but at the same time its enjoyable....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 pm

[ryo]*harder wen u press ur chest on him and panting*s..sometimes..t..the reason it i just did i b..bcuz ur c..chest is popping out again..

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*i just done see the point..u DO emety ur fluids through there so it just seems gros if u think about it..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:43 pm

me: *looks at him curious lets go of his manhood and pulls my hand out of his pants and ajust my breast*...is that better.....I still don't understand why looking at my chest does that to you....

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...were not always releasing fluids sometimes to release tention cause if a male its arosed to much then he has to release some of the bult up fustration....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:45 pm

[ryo]*harder wen u press ur chest on him and panting*yes and becuz guys only see them wen h..hes having sex..*mubbles*or looking at playboy or watching tv..

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*is that wut u do??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 pm

me: *looks at him curious and hears him mubble cause angels got good hearing*...whats playboy and whats a T.V I haerd you mubble it just now...why did you mumble it???...*goes and sits on his bed and nottices its bunchy*...this bed is soft and bunchy not as soft or bunchy as a cloud but its still nice...*bunchs up and down on the bed siting on my butt doing it as my breast bunch up and down as I bunch*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Anime237

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...sometimes or its jusr because I feel horney......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:06 pm

[ryo]*gets harder wen u bounch and turns around*thats a tv*points 2 it*and playboy is a magizine of naked women..

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*horny?how does it feel wen ur horny???
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 pm

me: *looks at him curious and bunchs up and down on the bed siting on my butt doing it as my breast bunch up and down as I bunch*..ohh you mean that book you strangle yourself while looking at it sometimes.......*gets up and walks over to the T.V and bends over and pokes at the screen*...so thats what this is called but theres no pictures on it rate now.......very strange this T.V.....*pokes at the screen more while bend over doing it*......I keep poking at it but it does nothing....this thing is even more intreging than I thought it would be....

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...being horny is kind of hard to exsplain but lets see if I can......well when you get horny you get this over welming erge as you would call it to strangle yourself or have the erge to have someone else do it for you.....for males our pennis's erect and get hard and you want to release the fuild so you can releave the tention....plus you get warm, breath heavy, heart races, palms can sweat sometimes...you would have to feel it for yourself to exspreance it cause other than that I can't exsplain it to you....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:44 pm

[ryo]*gets harder and golps*thats cuz its off

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*u must always b horny then since that always happens 2 u..um..wut do i wear 2morrow 4 skool and how do i put it on??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 pm

me: *looks at him curious and pokes at the screen more while bend over doing it*......ohh but nothing happens when I poke at it....how do you turn it on????....*pokes at the screen more while bent over trying to get a picture on it*

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...you can ware something of my mothers.....umm well its not to hard once you have done it at least once.....shirts you put your head through the middle hole and the two side holes are where your arms go......with pants put your legs in the long parts of the pants and pull it up to your waist button or snap it closed so no one can see down your pants....for girls they also ware a skirt....you put both of your legs in it and pull it up to your waist and snap or botton it shut....understand
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:04 pm

[ryo]*gets harder and golps and turned around*the big button,just press it

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*yes but there 2 other things.the last female i watched over put on something b4 the skirt or pants and something with straps over her chest b4 the shirt..or r those not nessicary????
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:26 pm

me: *looks at him curious and pokes at the screen more while bend over doing it*......ohh ok...*pokes the botton and it comes on but its a porn thats on the T.V*...its two humans strangle eachother....I nver seen them strangle eachother up close before....so thats where that goes when humans strangle eachother.......why does it keep going in and out of the female human.....ohh that white fuid must be what I think I heard is call spream.....wow this is intrging.......*looking at the porn closely while bent over close to the T.V*...why does that male human have the female humans legs on his shoulders???......why is he doing that to her breast???...is he hungry or something????

reizo tanaka:*embrassed and gets ready again*...the one with straps is called a bra it surports the breast and the other one that goes down over your female part is panites and yes they are nessicary
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:36 pm

[ryo]*gets harder and golps wen he hears u say there strangling each other*OH CRAP!!!
SORRY!!*turns it off with the remote*-/////-..it was going in and out cuz thats wut happens in sex and y it feels good.wen her legs wen on his shoulder it was a different postion..there r a lot of ways 2 have sex as long as his penis is going in her its sex.and he wasnt hungry it was 4 added pleasure

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*will u help me put them on??the female had trouble with the straped 1
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:11 pm

me: *looks at him curious and stands strate up and puts my hand to my chin*..THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Anime238.so thats the other reason humans do that thing sex so much...I just thought it was a way to exspress thier love for one another.....I wounder what it would be like to have a male what you called a males thing pennis inside of me feels like.....its so intrging the more I start to understand it.....

reizo tanaka:*shocked you just asked him to help you put on a bra when you have to put one on....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Anime239then a bright red blush goes across his face THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Blush10
as he gets harder and gulps*...uhhhh umm ahh umm...*gulps*...ummm yea I can umm do that....*blushs redder as he gets even harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:23 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and golps and blushs *it is but it feels good 2..i..im sure u'll no how it f..feels sooner or later..ur hot so a lot o..of guys will probably w..want 2 do that 2 u..but u shouldnt do that with just any1..if u do ppl might think ur a slut..

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*ok thank u..the female seemd 2 have trouble keeping the thing on her breasts wen she put it on but she did something in the back and then it stayed put..but wer do i get these 'bra' and 'pantie' thing??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:29 pm

me: *looks at him curious and stands strate up and puts my hand to my chin*...ohh but I don't know what a slut is but could you show me then(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!...O,O)

reizo tanaka:*blushs redder as he gets even harder*..umm at the store you can buy them there....we can buy you one today at the umm store...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:41 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and golps and blushs reder and shocked*
*red like this*

ummmmmmmm..i..isnt that against the rules or something..b..besides y..y would u want me 2???

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*but ur date..and i would go walking around naked..but i dont see wut the big deal is..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:49 pm

me: *looks at him curious and stands strate up and puts my hand to my chin*...no its not against the rules cause I'm learning new infomation ablut humans and geting more insight why they like to strangle one another....the answer for the other question cause I want to know how it feels and I know you can show me......you don't want to show how it feels????

reizo tanaka:*blushs redder as he gets even harder*..the main reason women ware it so that when they get okder thier breast do sag as much plus umm ahh guys get more distracted by females not waring bra's....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder and shocked*
ummmmmmmm..i..well..uhhhhhh..im..y..yea b..but d..dont u think its 2 soon!?!?!?!it takes a while 4 a man and women 2 deicde its time 4 that..

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*so thats not my fault..besides i dont now how 2 put clothes on so wut would i wear on the way??i dont care if i go naked but it seems 2 distract u so it might happen 2 more ppl..and if im in my angel form ppl would look at u funny huh??
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:21 pm

me: *looks at him curious and stands strate up and puts my hand to my chin*...no the sooner the better cause then I'll understand what it feels like and why humans do it so much..angels are difrent than humans.....we like to understand and we seek the answers to our qesutions plus we don't see things like you do we look at every thing difrently besides I see no reason to wait...angels don't do these type of thing with eachother cause there is no reason to....we don't reproduce or know plesure in that way....

reizo tanaka:*blushs redder as he gets even harder*..yes other guys would be looking plus there is a law agisnt walking around naked you just can't do that....yes people would look at me funny and they will think I'm crazzy.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder and shocked*w..wont it b weird 4 u though???i..i mean..im human..but then again i dont think angels can do that..a..alright..r u sure??it hurts the girl wen its her 1st time..b..but then it goes away..and replaced by pleasure..r u sure u want 2 do this???

~~me~~
[me]*lays back on his bed but my feet still on the ground*then wut do i wear..i dont no wut 1 will fit me and ppl would stare at u so wut do we do??*picks up a white t-shirt*i no!!*starts putting it on and grabs a pair of shorts on the floor and starts putting them on and holds them up with my hand and grabs his hand and runs down the stairs carefully and pulls him out the door*ok we can go now and if we hurry u wont b late 4 ur date

[his sister]-_-' um..im not even gonna ask y some girl pulled him out the house and was wearing his clothes cuz its probably disturbing answer..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:51 pm

me: *looks at him curious and stands strate up and puts my hand to my chin*...yes I'm sure..ok from what I seen you have to be naked to do that...so I guess I have to get naked.....*gets naked in front of him like its nothing to me**no garder or panties or stockings eather just naked*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Untitl12..(O,O....wow I'm naked)

reizo tanaka:*blushs redder as he gets even harder and holds your hand*...ok....lets go then..I'm meeting her at the park....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder*um..o..ok then..d..do u want 2 do 4play 1st???or do u just want 2 start???

~~me~~
[me]*lets go of his hands and walks with him*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 pm

me: *looks at him curious*...I don't know what foreplay is....what is it???

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...what do guraden angels do in thier spare time if they have any.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:11 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder*like..wen he was sucking her nipple..well that and other things like that r 4play..i guess i could just shoe u instead..lay back on the bed..

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*basicly try 2 learn wut we can about humansi've been reading some of ur books but its only 4 a few minutes cuz then i have 2 watch u sleep..oh,and go over ur hw and leave little hints about the 1s u have wrong..but i only do that 4 1 problem..like with ur number hw,i put the pencil facing the number.u should get ur mind of girls and onto ur skool work.if u did u'd probably pass,there very simple questions.if u want i can show u how 2 do them at skool
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:35 pm

me: *looks at him curious*...ok.....*lays down on the bed and looks at him curiously*.....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 3 Anime241

reizo tanaka:*blushs and smiles and walks*...sure..that would help...its hard to keep my mind off girls..I've tried but my mind drifts back to thinking about girls again....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm

[ryo]*gets even harder and gulps and blushs reder and undresses and sits in front of u on the bed*ok since u've never had this done either it might hurt a bit so ill try 2 make it eaiser..*holds out 2 of his fingers 2 u*suck on them til i pull back..u'll no wut i mean wen by 'it might hurt a bit' wen i pull back my fingers..so just suck on them right now,im going 2 do something else til ur done..*rubbing ur clit with his thumb*

~~me~~
[me]*walks with him*fine then ill just have 2 use girls as a way 2 teach u ur skool work.im sure that will help u
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next