Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 11 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:18 am

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm and follows back to his house an goes with him to his room*..these clothes are soaked plus I want to take them off and ware my robe again.....I don't like thos things you have to ware over breast and down there.....*starts taking them off*

reizo tanaka:..*embarassed*..umm ahh...yea.....can I have that please....*turns bright red*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 11 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 am

[me]*looking through*y?im just learning about u humans..y is this girl putting a banna in her a$$?

[ryo]*blushs and turns around*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:28 am

me: *smiles and takes off the panties with out much difaculty and trys to take off the bra and gets fusrated*..URG....how do you get off this turture device....Ryo can you help me take this turture device...URG I HATE THIS THING.....IT FEELS LIKE MY CHEST IS IN PRISION WHEN I WARE THIS!!!!!

reizo tanaka:..*embarassed*..umm its hard to exsplan but for some guys its a sturn on and some times some girl like to put objects that are in the shape of a males penis and strangle themselfs or formly called masterbating....*turns bright red*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 am

[me]*looking through*a 'penis'?

[ryo]*blushs more and laughs and takes it off u and gets hard*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 am

me: *smiles and sighs happly*.....finally free from those turture devies....*walks over to ware my robe is lying and bends over to pick it up*

reizo tanaka:..*embarassed*..umm its that thing you were rubing that one day...remeber
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:34 am

[me]*looking through it*yea..hey y is this guy putting his 'penis' in her a$$ now??

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 am

me: *smiles and picks it up and looks at Ryo's face and nottices it looks funny to me and I walk over to him while holding my robe and touch his face and looks at him concered*...are you feeling ok your face looks funny Ryo.....why does your face look red????.....*looks at him questionable while holding my angel rob in my hand standing in front of him naked*

reizo tanaka:..*embarassed*..well umm ahh some humans like to have sex there...one of the reasons is she can't get pregnant and one of the other reasons they would do that cause they thnk it feels good....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 am

[me]*looking through it*how does sex feel??

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*um...its called blushing
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:53 am

me: *looks at him questionable while holding my angel rob in my hand standing in front of him naked*..umm ok..why are you blushing????

reizo tanaka:..*embarassed*..well I don't know about the sex part but I heard it feels a million times better than strangling yourself or as humans call it masterbating....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:55 am

[me]*looking through it*..will u show me?

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*cuz ur naked
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am

me: *looks at him questionable while holding my angel rob in my hand standing in front of him naked*..ohh but you already seen me naked before so why do you still blush???...still not use to looking at me naked???

reizo tanaka:..*shocked and blinks and studders*...ummm ahh ummm ahh...but arint you scared about having sex????? it can hurt alot at first...umm are you sure you want to have sex...*blinks and blushs bright red as he gets realy hard*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:59 am

[me]*looking through it*..yea

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*no
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:02 am

me: *looks at him questionable while holding my angel rob in my hand standing in front of him naked*..ohh ok..want me to cover up so your not blushing???

reizo tanaka:..*shocked*..yea I could umm show you....*blinks and blushs bright red as he gets even harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:03 am

[me]*looking through it*..ok wen?

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*no its ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:05 am

me: *smiles*...alright..I'll just walk around your room naked then......*lays on his bed kind of looking at the celling and keeping an eye on him*

reizo tanaka:..*shocked*..when ever your ready hoshi....*blinks and blushs bright red as he gets even harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:13 am

[me]*ok..*starts undressing*

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 am

me: *laying on his bed kind of looking at the celling and keeping an eye on him*..are you going to stair at me the whole time I'm naked???....*looks at him with a smile*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder as he watchs you undress*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:20 am

[me]can u take off theses things?

[ryo]*blushs and gets harder*huh?oh..uh..sorry..*looks away*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 am

me: *laying on his bed and giggles*...humans are silly....*nottices bluge in his pants and giggles more*.....that looks like it wants you to strangle it...*giggles more*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder as he watchs you undress*..y..yes...*hleps you take them off and gets even harder*...ok lay on the bed...I'll show you something before we umm have sex....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 am

[me]ok*lays down*

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..sorry..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 am

me: *laying on his bed and giggles*...why are you sorry???...your silly Ryo..

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and takes his clothes offand gets to the end of the bed in front of you*....o..ok what I'm about to do is prepare you fore the pain and make it alittle easyer so you can get use to my size....*rubs the outside of your womenhood and then slides a finger in your opening and swirls it around in curcles and gets harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 am

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure*

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..cuz im a perv
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:36 am

me: *laying on his bed and smiles*...I don't mind if your a perv to me....it don't brother me

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his finger alittle faster in curcles in your womenhood*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:39 am

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure*owww..

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..ok..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:44 am

me: *laying on his bed and smiles*...you can sit on the bed with me...

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his finger alittle faster in curcles in your womenhood*...ok I'm going to put another finger in you so you can slowly get use to the idea of me inside you..*slides another in your opening and swirls his fingers around in curcles as he gets harder*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:46 am

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure* and starts getting used 2 it*

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..ok..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 am

me: *laying on his bed and smiles*...come over here and sit Ryo

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his finger s in curcles even faster pulling them in and out of your opening*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:50 am

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans*mmmmmmmm...

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..ok..*sits facing away from u*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:52 am

me: *laying on his bed and smiles and sits up and snuggles him*.....I love you Ryo....

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his finger s in curcles even faster pulling them in and out of your opening and smirks when he hears you moan*..that nosie you just made is called a moan.....you do that when its plesureable during sex...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 am

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again a little louder*mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..i love u 2..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 am

me: *laying on his bed and smiles and sits up and snuggles him*.....are you sure you don't want me to put clothes on???.....unless theres something you want from me...*looks at him questionable*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his finger s in curcles even faster pulling them in and out of your opening and smirks when he hears you moan*....ok I'm going to put another one in now....*slides another finger in you so you can get use to his size and swirls it around in curcles faster a little hard and pulling them in and out of your opening*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again a little louder*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..n..no u dont have 2 if u dont want 2..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 pm

me: *smiles andsnuggles him*.....ok...why you acting umm I think I heard the word befroe shy...yes why you acting shy rate now???...*looks at him questionable*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his fingers in curcles even faster pulling them in and out of your opening and smirks when he hears you moan*....how does it feel hoshi???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again a little louder*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...g..good...mmmmmmmmmmm....

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..cuz im hard..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:46 pm

me: *smiles andsnuggles him*.....ohh but you have been before so why be shy now...*looks at him questionable*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his fingers in curcles even faster pulling them in and out of your opening and smirks when he hears you moan*....thats good thats how I want it to be for you...*fingers you swirling faster and pulling his fingers in and out faster*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again a little louder and gets a funny feeling in the pi of my stomic and cums on his fingers*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmmm....

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..cuz im hard and ur naked snuggling me..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm

me: *smiles andsnuggles him*.....umm ok but I still don't understand why...you human males I don't understand...*looks at him questionable*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and swirls his fingers in curcles even faster pulling them in and out of your opening and smirks when he hears you moan and smirks when he feels you cum on his fingers*....I'll just clean up the mess..*pulls his fingers out and licks the cum off them and lick the cum off the outside of your womenhood and slides his tough in your open and swirls it around in curcles pull it in and out*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:59 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again a
louder*MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..cuz its making me want sex..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:04 pm

me: *smiles and snuggles him*.....ohh...then why havent you asked me about it???

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and slides his tough in your open and swirls it around in curcles pull it in and out and goes even faster*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:06 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again
louder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder*..cuz u might not want 2 have sex right now..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:11 pm

me: *smiles and snuggles him*.....how do you humans ever find out about things your woundering with out asking you won't find out the answer to the question....plus I think your silly Ryo you shouldent be shy around me....*kisses him passionatly*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and slides his tough in your open and swirls it around in curcles pull it in and out and goes even faster and rubs your thights lustfuly*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure and starts getting used 2 it and wants 2 make some nosie and moans again
louder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..*getes the funny feeling again and cums*

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder and kisses back passionatly*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 pm

me: *smiles and kisses him more passionatly and lustfuly and gets closer to him*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and smirks as you cum and swollows your um and licks the rest off your opening*....are you sure you want me to show you sez hoshi???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:25 pm

[me]*panting and nods*y..yes..

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and lustfully*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:28 pm

me: *smiles and kisses him more passionatly and lustfuly and sits on his lap with out breaking the kiss*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and postions himself on top of you near your ooening*...ok I just want to make sure....*slowly slides him self in your opening and stays still till the pain subsides*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and gets even harder*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:38 pm

me: *smiles and kisses him more passionatly and lustfuly and siting on his lap and plays with his hair*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and postions himself on top of you near your ooening*...ok I just want to make sure....*him self inside your opening and stays still till the pain subsides and resiting the erge to ram you*..let me know when the pain subsides...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels some plasure*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!O...OK...

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and gets even harder and grunts*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:42 pm

me: *smiles and kisses him more passionatly and lustfuly and siting on his lap and plays with his hair and presses my chest close to his*

reizo tanaka:..*blushs and gets harder and postions himself on top of you near your ooening*...ok I just want to make sure....*him self inside your opening and stays still till the pain subsides and resiting the erge to ram into you*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:51 pm

[me]*gasps in pain but feels more plasure*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I..its going away..

[ryo]*blushs more and gets harder and kisses back passionatly and gets even harder and grunts*mmmmmmmmmmmm...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next