Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 pm

me: *moans louder*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!...D.....DEEPER......MMMMMMMMMM!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*sighs sadly cause he keeps denieing how he feels for you and how he was trying to push you away in hope he would stop loving you cause he thinks you could never love him in return and picks up speed and runs after you*....*iggnore its a girl just says its a guy runing*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Anime263...PLEASE HOSHI WAIT UP...I'M SORRY......*catchs up to you and embraces you from behind*.....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Anime264..please I'm sorry its just I'm scared to fall in love..*tears fills his eyes*..after Kaya died its been realy hard to understand why it had to happen that day.....when she died part of me died with her and I don't know how to find that part of me that was lost when she was gone.....*turns you around as tears stream down his face*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Crying10...I'm sorry I hurt you..I didn't even know hoshi..please try to understand how much pain I was and still is in pain...I know I'm a jerk thats my wasy to push people away before I get hurt and they have to leave me and I wouldent be able to face another lost...it nearly killed me the last time and I don't think I can make it through another heart break.....*tears fall down his face faster as he looks at you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:57 pm

[ryo]*pumps in and out faster but not 2 much cuz it might feel like hes raming into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*pushs in harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*goes deeper*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs and hugs him*who isnt afried 2 fall in love??its a risk that scareds ppl.and i already no a peice of u dided that day..thats wen u stared actting like this.and of course it hurt,she was ur friend after all if it didnt hurt thats wen it would b a problem.no matter wut u do im here with u and wer in it 2gether..i no it nearly killed u but thats y u need 2 put ur faith and hope in,sadly,wut u dont belive in..love
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:06 pm

me: *moans louder*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!...*archs my back as I grip tightly onto the sheets and moan loudly out in pure plesure and feeling the erge to moan Ryo's name*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...RYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....*cums all over his manhood*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*holds you as tears stream down his face*....but how can I if I don't know how to belive in love when I have no hope to make me belive again....I can't do that by myself....can you help me hoshi believe again...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:14 pm

[ryo]*pumps in and out faster but not 2 much cuz it might feel like hes raming into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*pushs in harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*goes deeper and cums wen u moan his name*A..ANEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*hugs him*i dont no how i can..i wont b much help..angels cant fall in love..its sad but true..thats y i got so mad about some1 that can love chosing not 2
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 pm

me: *wraps my arms around his neck pulling myself closer to him as I arch my back and moaning loudly in plesure and pressing my chest closer to his*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...RYOOOOOOOOOOO.....MMMMMMMMMMMM...*cums all over his manhood again*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*holds you as tears stream down his face*....I'm sorry I didn't know that but I think you can at least help me through the pain hoshi...I need you to help me like you use to help before I changed into who I am now....please say you'll help me cause your the onlone that can help me...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:33 pm

[ryo]*pumps in and out faster but not 2 much cuz it might feel like hes raming into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*pushs in harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*goes deeper and cums wen u moan his name and cums on him and wraps his arms around ur back and hold u off the bed a few inchs*A..ANEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*hugs him*id gladly help if i could but i dont no how
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:47 pm

me: *with my arms wraped around his neck as I arch my back and moaning loudly in plesure and pressing my chest closer to his*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...RYOOOOOOOOOOO.....MMMMMMMMMMMM...*cums all over his manhood again*MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

(should I ask him why did he give his verginty to me???..once were done)

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*holds you as tears stream down his face*....I guess we have to help each other then......I'll teach you what I know about love, the good and the bad, you can teach me how to hope again.......I think that we could make that work out don't you hoshi???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:48 pm

[ryo]*pumps in and out faster but not 2 much cuz it might feel like hes raming into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*pushs in harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*goes deeper and cums wen u moan his name and cums on him and wraps his arms around ur back and hold u off the bed a few inchs*A..ANEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

(ok)

~~me~~
[me]*hugs him*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:54 pm

me: *with my arms wraped around his neck as I arch my back and moaning loudly in plesure and pressing my chest closer to his*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...RYOOOOOOOOOOO.....MMMMMMMMMMMM...*cums all over his manhood again*MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

(you can decide when me an ryo is done having sex)

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*lets you go andwipes his tears away*....lets go were almost home...*walks with you back to his house and goes to his room with you*....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 am

[ryo]*pumps in and out faster but not 2 much cuz it might feel like hes raming into u*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!*pushs in harder*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*goes deeper and cums wen u moan his name and cums on him and wraps his arms around ur back and hold u off the bed a few inchs*A..ANEKOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*orgasum*

(ok)

~~me~~
[me]*sits on his bed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:08 am

me: *with my arms wraped around his neck as I arch my back and moaning loudly in plesure and pressing my chest closer to his*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...RYOOOOOOOOOOO.....MMMMMMMMMMMM...*cums all over his manhood again*MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!*orgasum*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*sits on his bed*.....I'm sorry I have been a pain to day...tomorrow I'll try not to be as much as a pain....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:23 am

[ryo]*pulls out panting and lays next 2 u*

~~me~~
[me]*sits on his bed*its fine
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:32 am

me: *panting and catchs my breath*....Ryo...umm I have a question....you were a vergin before we umm as you called it sex????.....*looks at him questionable*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and smiles*.....from now on I'll try to be a better person hoshi.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:42 am

[ryo]*panting and catchs his breath*i dont no if i should tell u..

~~me~~
[me]*sits on his bed*its ok u cant help it..its who u r..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:46 am

me: *panting and catchs my breath*....well the only thing about sex I understood that someone is untouched there a vergin but I don't know if the other strangling counts or if you were umm having sex with all thos girls that have sat on your lap before and why are you not sure if you should tell me...tell me please.......*looks at him questionable*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and smiles*.....but its not..I should be a better person and thats what Kaya would have said to me if she could
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 am

[ryo]*sighs*i..i fell in love u with at 1st sight..i didnt havve sex with any1 but u

~~me~~
[me]*sits on his bed*u should want 2 do this 4 u not 4any1 else
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 am

me: *shocked and blushesTHE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Anime265 and blinksTHE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 7 Aika-b10 in disbeaf that he said he loved me*...y..you love me!?!?!?!?!?!.....umm I wanted to say I realy like you and when that girl was umm touching you it brothered me....does this mean like I heard a female say once I like you like you?????

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and smiles*.....I do but I also want to be a better person for you to hoshi....(should he tell you now or wait??)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 am

[ryo]*smiles*yea

~~me~~
[me]*sits on his bed*dont see y..(u decide)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:31 am

me: *smiles and snuggles him*...I don't know much about this what you do after you tell someone you like them....what do you do???

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and sighs and blushs and looks down at his hands*.....hoshi I just tell you what I can't keep denieing....the first moment I seen you I fell in love with you at first sight.......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:35 am

[ryo]*smiles*well usualy they date or get 2gether

~~me~~
[me]*sits on his bed*thought u didnt belive in love
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 am

me: *smiles and snuggles him*...ok I know what is date but what is get to gather???...to hang out????

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and sighs and blushs and looks down at his hands*.....I know I was trying to denie thats how I was feeling towards you and I don't even know how it happened but I did and still is in love with you....I fell in love with you and something about you inspired me and made me fall deeply in love with you and I can't exsplain it and I did ti'll I met you.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:45 am

[ryo]*smiles*no,bf/gf

~~me~~
[me]*grabs him by the face*
Photobucket
i like u 2*kisses him passionatly and breaks it b4 he opens my mouth*
Photobucket
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:59 am

me: *smiles and snuggles him*...boyfriend, girlfriend?????.....what is that????
~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and smiles and looks you in your eyes*.....I'm glade to here you feel something back for me but I thought angels can't feel those kinds of feelings..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:03 am

[ryo]*smiles*it means ur dating aboy 4 girls and its serious so hes ur bf.same thing with gf.

~~me~~
[me]wer not suposed 2..it must b from being human..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:05 am

me: *smiles and snuggles him*...ohh so they only date eachother...so what is it you want to do date or the other thing.....*looks at him with a questionable look*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and smiles and looks you in your eyes*.....that make sences....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 am

[ryo]*smiles*we can just date 4 now cuz i dont want 2 start off 2 fast

~~me~~
[me]*lays back*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 am

me: *smiles and snuggles him and shrugs*..ok but this is all new to me cause I nver dated or been with anyone....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*siting on his bed and smiles and lays back*.....umm hoshi would you like to date, I would ask you to be my girlfriend but I need to to take my time with my feels...make sence hoshi....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:31 am

[ryo]*smiles*ok

~~me~~
[me]*lays back*yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:37 am

me: *smiles and snuggles him*...I should probley let you sleep....*gets up and puts my angel robe on*...I need you to turn me back into an angel so I can stay awake and watch over you as you sleep cause I'm still your guarden angel......(he does have to turn me back right)

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*smiles laying next to you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:41 am

[ryo]*smiles*ok*turns u back*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles*u need 2 change me back now so i can watch over u in ur sleep
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:44 am

me: *smiles and floats above him*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*smiles laying next to you*..ok...*turns you back*

(we can time skip to the next morng...but I think I have to go naked cause I don't have proper clothes..just an angel rob and nothing else....I can't go with out a bra and panties)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:45 am

[ryo]*smiles and falls asleep*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and floats above him*

(no i can give u some)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 am

me: *smiles and floats above him*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*falls asleep*

(ok)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 am

[ryo]*wakes up*morning

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and floats above him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:56 am

me: *smiles and floats above him*..morning...

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*wakes up*...morning
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 am

[ryo]*gets up and yawns*im gonna take a shower*gets up*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and floats above him*morning
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:02 am

me: *smiles and floats above him*..ok..

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*streachs and gets up*..I haeding off to the shower...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:06 am

[ryo]*walks into the shower and sits on the toliet waiting 4 the water 2 get 2 the right temp*

~~me~~
[me]*smiles and floats above him*ok
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 am

me: *float upside down bored above him*.

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*goes to the bathroom and truns on the wter to the right temputre*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:42 am

[ryo]*gets in*

~~me~~
[me]*bored and floats above him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am

me: *float upside down bored above him*.

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*gets in and washs up*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:51 am

[ryo]*washs his body and hair*must u watch me even now?

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:59 am

me: *float upside down bored above him*...yes I have to watch you every moment....you wouldent understand the importents as a guraden I must cuase they lurk ever where to cause humans earlyer deaths.....plus you act like its something perverted how I watch....remember angels think much difrently then humans.....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*washing up*..do you realy have to what at this moment???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:03 am

[ryo]*rinsing his hair*ok

~~me~~
[me]*bored and floats above him*yup
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:17 am

me: *float upside down bored above him*...
~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*finishs washing his body and starts washing his hair and finishs and conditon's it*..alright...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 am

[ryo]*conditions and rinses his hair and gets out and gets dressed*

~~me~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:30 am

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*finishs condition's and rinishs and gets out and gets dressed*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:33 am

~~me~~
[me]*bored and floats above him*wut r thoes round things 4??*pokes his balls*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 am

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shocked and embarasssed and gets hard from you poking his balls close to his manhood*..AHH!!...don't poke at those...thats where the spream is stored ti'll it comes out....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 am

~~me~~
[me]*confussed* y dont u want me 2 poke them??*pokes them again*ther squishie
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next