Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:39 am

me: *float upside down bored above him*...I'm so bored...*having the feeling I'm going to see HIM today and sighs unhapply*

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shocked and embarasssed and gets hard from you poking his balls close to his manhood*..please don't poke them...you could hurt my balls....I know there spose to be...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:42 am

[ryo]*conditions and rinses his hair and gets out and gets dressed*

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*y will hurt ur 'balls'??can i poke that then??*pokes his d*ck*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 am

me: *float upside down bored above him*......*having the feeling I'm going to see HIM today and sighs unhapply*

~~~Kural tasogare (meaning: dark twilight)~~~
yoake(meaning: dawn):*snear*.....megami tell me what is my love is doing at this moment...I wish to gaze on her beauity....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Anime267

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look*...yes my lord....*summons her cristle orb from her body and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo*..my lord see is watching over that perthatic human...*with wings*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Orbs10

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls*.....I diss-like that human male he disstracts my love from me...she should be mine and I will make her mine....soon my love I will see to it that your heart and body is mine not that perthatic human.....
~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shocked and embarasssed and gets hard from you poking his balls close to his manhood and start to poke his manhood*..please don't poke that..*grunts*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:26 pm

[ryo]*conditions and rinses his hair and gets out and gets dressed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami](darkness)*smirks*mei hime show my my dove,i wish 2 see her
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 X10610
[mei hime](dark princess)*emothionless*yes master*takes the orb from her body and looks into*shes poking her patethic human male
(wings no hat)*turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me poking him*
[yami]*pissed*that pethatic human boy is taking my dove from me!!well ill just have 2 take her back then...

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*y,u didnt care wen i did it yeasterday..or wen that girl touched it*pokes his d*ck more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:42 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see HIM today and sighs unhapply*...thinking I hope yoake don't show up...he never understands there never be any love or any understanding between us or any kind of love between us..he'e going to be angry when he finds out when I was able to love I fell in love with a human and I told him I could nver love cause angels can't love anyone that way..plus I said even if I could I wouldent love him cuase he is one of the reason's some humna's die before thier time....we are from two very difrent worlds...*talks normal*.....Ryo we might have unsuspected quest.....if he shows up you can't talk back to him cause he can kill you in an instintent....trust me Ryo he is no one to be taken lightly......

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls*.....aww how sweet she talking about me and warning that perthatic human about me....she is right I would and could kill him in an instantent

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shocked and embarasssed and gets hard from you poking his balls close to his manhood and start to poke his manhood*..cause that is diffrent kind of thouching and this is just poking...so please don't poke that..*grunts*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 pm

[ryo]*confussed*ok..

~~Kural tasogare~~
[mei hime]*emothionless and turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me poking him*
[yami]*pissed*that stupid human is good as dead

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*y..ur making the sounds u did last night..so u dont like this?*pokes his d*ck more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:05 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see HIM today and sighs unhapply*...if he still trys to hurt or kill you don't worry I can fight him and thats another one of my duitys as a guraden angel.....I wish and hope he doesn't show up..he alway cause troumble.....I wish he would just leave me alone....

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls*.....aww my love wishes for me to leave her alone...never she will love me and want me......I well never leave her alone she is the only one I could ever fall in love with....she is difrent than so many others I have met even though she is an angel and me a demon but I don't care if we come from two worlds...I long for her and she will be mine....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shocked and embarasssed and gets hard from you poking his balls close to his manhood and start to poke his manhood*..yes but we need to get ready for school remember......*grunts*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:10 pm

[ryo]*confussed*y wut does he want??

~~Kural tasogare~~
[mei hime]*emothionless and turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me poking him*
[yami]*pissed*how 2 kill him tough...

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*so u always strangel urself b4 skool..having classes dont stop u*pokes his d*ck more*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:26 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see HIM today and sighs unhapply*...its not what he wants, its who he wants.....*sighs*...he's a demon and yea some how thier able to love and he's in love with me and he has been for a long time...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls*.....GRRR I WILL KILL HIM..SOMETING OTHER THAN HIM BEING A HUMAN MAKES ME WANT TO KILL HIM BUT SOMETHING ELSE MAKES ME WANT HIM DEAD EVEN MORE!!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*shocked and embarasssed and gets hard from you poking his balls close to his manhood and start to poke his manhood*..I know but remember I said I was going to try and be a better person hoshi ......*grunts*...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 pm

[ryo]*mad*well thats just 2 damn bad!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*so this makes u a bad person??bad person...that reminds me...we may have a unexpected vistor 2 day..u will do wut he says..he can kill u with out even trying so u had better listen
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:42 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...just remember don't dissrespect him and its nothing new him just showing up....he would even show up before you even know about me.....he' s been in love with me for 1000"s of years now and I know how to deal with him....

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls*.....GRR THAT HUMAN BETTER BITE HIS TOUGH OR I'LL BITE IT FOR HIM!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*confussed*..umm ok...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 pm

[ryo]*mad*ok

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*smirks*aww my dove is talking about me

~~me~~
[me]*confussed*and wen he starts calling me his dove ignore it
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...when he calls me his love don't say anything just ignore it....thats what he calls me....

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls*.....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*confussed*..why would he call you his dove?!?!?
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:57 pm

[ryo]*mad*HES FUCKING CRACKED!!!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*smirks*aww my dove is talking about me

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*he claims 2 b in love with me..hea a demon and he can love even though angels cant
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:03 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...please calm down Ryo....me and him will never be togather even he wished it for another 1000 years....

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....HE'S GOT A DEATH WISH AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed*...WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?....HE CAN'T LOVE YOU....HE'S OUT OF HIS MIND!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 pm

[ryo]*pissed and crosses his arms*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*INSOLRNT FOOL!!!!IM SANE UR THE 1 THATS OUT OF UR MIND!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*well he dose and has 4 1000s of years..its a 1 way deal but he keeps trying
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...you don't have to get upset..its not like I love him or anything.....

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....but you will my love

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed*...well I wouldent let him have you even if you fealt the same.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:26 pm

[ryo]*pissed and crosses his arms*so i still dont like it

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*NOT LIKE I WANT UR APPROVEL!!!
~~me~~
[me]*sighs*i dont..i wish he would juist give up but no such luck
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:32 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...I know but this is how it is and theres not much you can do about it......he loves me and I can't stop him feeling the way he does even though I wish he wouldent love me but I don't think he will give up...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....NO CARES WHAT YOU THINK PERTHATIC HUMAN....SHE IS MINE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY WOULD IT BROTHER YOU SO MUCH THAT I LOVE HER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?....HMMMMMM!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed and pouts*...I don't like the fact he is in love with you...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:37 pm

[ryo]*pissed and crosses his arms and mubbles*damn a$$hole

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*IDC WUT U F*CKIING LIKE!!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*i dont either but i cant exactly stop him
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...when he does come he will be kind of to close to me but I don't let him get to close to me so don't worry...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....YOU PERTHATIC HUMAN...KEEP THIS UP AND YOU WON'T HAVE A HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS TO THINK OR SAY THESE INSERLENT WORDS!!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed and pouts and mumbles*...BAST*RD!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:45 pm

[ryo]*pissed and crosses his arms and mubbles*!*#&$#$*@#%)$^($%%*%#W(@#*%$(%^*#*$#((#*@$()%(^**^*&))(!*#*&%*##)@#)$(*#$%(^()$!_#!#()@($#*(^%*^%^)_#_)%(%^(&^__)*%$%^*$^&!#$^%^^&**^@!!@~!!!!!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*IM GOING 2 RIP HIS HEAD OFF I F HE DOESNT STOP!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*he'll try 2 imbrace me so ingore it
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:55 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...calm down.....I can keep him at bay...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....HE BETTER SHUT HIS HUMAN MOUTH OR I'LL JUST COME NOW TO CUT HIS THOUGH OUT!!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed and pouts and mumbles*...WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...@*&^$*&@^$*&@%*&$^#!*^$)!*^$*!^$*&!^$*&!^$*&!*!!*#)(~)&~*($^%~#~@~^%#^%^!^%!$!&^#*&@^*&@^@%$&*!^#!*(&$(*&!$*%@^$^@$#^!%#&!%$^%!&%!&*#^!#&!^$*^!(*&$!*)&$(*)(%^(*&$*^$(*^(*$^(*$(*&$(*^*&(*@&(*!^$(^!(&$^!(^$(!*^%(*!&$#*!^$&%!*^$!*$(!*)$!)($^(*!^%*&!%$*&!^$*!(&$!^%*^!*%^*&!%*&!^(*!&$(!&*(%^&(*!^%(*!&$^(*%^(*^%*(^%(*!&%(*!^(*%^!(*^%(!&%(!&!!!!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 pm

[ryo]*pissed and crosses his arms and mubbles*fine

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*calm down
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:14 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and having the feeling I'm going to see "HIM" today and sighs unhapply*...ok...I have a question...what do I ware to your school????....hmmmmm!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....thats right perthatic human...have respect!!!

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed and pouts*...fine whatever
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:23 pm

[ryo]uhhhhhhhh...u can wear my sisters old uniform..

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*

~~me~~
[me]*sighs*ok lwts go over and see if aneko needs help
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:26 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and becomes confussed*...uniform????

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls angrly*.....

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed and pouts about yami*...ok...*walks with you*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:41 pm

[ryo]u no how we all wear the same clothes at skool..1 set 4 te boys and another 4 the girls..that uniform

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*

~~me~~
[me]**walking with him*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:49 pm

me: *float upside down bored above him and becomes confussed*...ohh

~~you~~
reizo tanaka:*pissed and pouts about yami and walks to Ryo house and knocks on the door*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 pm

[ryo]im gonna get the door*gets the door*hey

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*

~~me~~
[me]**walking with him*hey
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 pm

me: *float upside down bored above*..I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo BORED!!!!!

reizo tanaka:..hay....umm can we come in or are we still on the outs?!?!?!?

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:04 pm

[ryo]*opens door*go ahead
[me]*goes in*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:17 pm

me: *float upside down bored above and hears voices and looks to see you and flys real quickly to you hugs you*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Anime268
..HI HOSHI!!!!!

reizo tanaka:..*walks in*..so I was thinking we could try to start over as friends again Ryo and start off slow cause we did alot of mean things to eachother....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 pm

[ryo]*opens door*yea
[me]*hugs back*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:26 pm

me: *floating and smiles*...what brings you here hoshi???

reizo tanaka:..*smiles*..good...well now to the other reason we came over here hohai wanted to see if aneko need help...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:49 pm

[ryo]with wut?
[me]the bra and panties thing

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:54 pm

me: *floating and tilts my head in confussen*..panties?!?!?!?!?.....bra?!?!?!?!?!?...what the hell are those????
(I have a picture of me waring a cute oufit..could you just hand me the clothes)

reizo tanaka:..*smiles*...you know so hoshi can help her with the girls clothes......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:11 pm

[ryo]ohh..
[me]idk really..1 suports the breasts and the other..idk..

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:16 pm

me: *floating and still alittle confussed*..ok I spose I need to take my angel robe off.....*lands on my feet and takes off my robe*....ok how do you put it on?????

reizo tanaka:..*quickly looks away*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:25 pm

[ryo]*turns around*
[me]i dont no how 2 put it on..ryo has 2 do it 4 u
[ryo]*blush*ummmmm..

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 pm

me: *alittle confuessed and gives a questionable look*....umm ok Ryo can you help me???...but I don't get in the point in waring those....

reizo tanaka:..*looking away*

yoake(meaning: dawn):*looking at my body geting hard*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 pm

[me]...
[ryo]*blush*..ok...*helps u put on the bra and panties and gets hard*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:46 pm

me: *making a funny face**bra is cliped*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Anime269....these things feel wired and these things called panties are going up my but.....*tugs on them and makes an even more of a funny face*.....Ryo do I realy have to ware these????

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:52 pm

[me]...
[ryo]*blush* and looking at u in the bra and panties and gets hard*sorry but yea

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:59 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts and tugs at the panties*....fine but I need help with those...*points to the outfit*....this is going to be a long day...*tug tug*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:08 pm

[me]...
[ryo]*blush and looking at u in the bra and panties and gets hard*ok*helps u*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:20 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts and tugs at the clothes*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 8 Anime270...I don't like these at all...makes you feel like your in a turture device.....>.<

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:28 pm

[me]...yea i no...
[ryo]*blush and looking at u in the bra and panties and gets hard*sorry but u have 2

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts and tugs at the clothes*...fine but does it looks funny.....plus its alot more free waring my angel ropbe than these...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:54 pm

[me]...
[ryo]*blush and looking at u in the bra and panties and gets hard*no it looks fine

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next