Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:00 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts and tugs at the clothes*...umm ok...lets go then....

reizo tanaka:..*looks back over once he knows I'm dressed*...yea we should head off to school...

~~~Kural tasogare (meaning: dark twilight)~~~
megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..

yoake(meaning: dawn):*looking at my body geting hard*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:02 pm

[me]...ok
[ryo]*blush and looking at u in the bra and panties and gets hard*ok

~~Kural tasogare~~
[mei hime]*emothionless and turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me poking him*
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:05 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts and tugs at the clothes and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him*

reizo tanaka:..*follows*

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:07 pm

[me]...ok
[ryo]*blush and looking at u in the bra and panties and gets hard*ok

~~Kural tasogare~~
[mei hime]*emothionless and turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me poking him*
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:10 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts and tugs at the clothes and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him*

reizo tanaka:..*follows*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:12 pm

[me]*walking*
[ryo]*blush and hard and walks with u*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts about the clothes and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him*

reizo tanaka:..*follows and holds your hand*

~~fast forward when we arive at the school~~

me: *looking around and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him and nottices the male humans looking at us funny*..whispers to Ryo....why is all the male humans stairing at me hushi???.....they got that look like thier going to go and strangle themselfs.....its creapy....>.<

reizo tanaka:..*follows and holds your hand and gets annoyed at the guys stairing*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:21 pm

[me]*walking holding his hand and shrugs*idk but i agree
[ryo]*blush and hard and walks with u and glares at them*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:26 pm

me: *making a funny face and pouts about the clothes and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him*

reizo tanaka:..*follows and holds your hand*

me: *looking around and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him and nottices the male humans looking at us funny and hooting and houlering and whistling at us*..whispers..what is worng with them.....have they lost thier minds????

reizo tanaka:..*follows and holds your hand and annoyed at the guys stairing and glares and mumbles*...MORONS!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:39 pm

[me]*walking holding his hand and shrugs*i think so
[ryo]*blush and hard and walks with u and glares at them*they like u

~~Kural tasogare~~
[mei hime]*emothionless and turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me*
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 pm

me: *looking around and holds Ryo's hand and walks with him and nottices the male humans looking at us funny and hooting and houlering and whistling at us*..whispers..umm ok but its werid!!!!

reizo tanaka:..*follows and holds your hand and annoyed at the guys stairing and glares and mumbles*...THEY NEED TO KEEP KEEP THIER HANDS OFF HOSHI....

Ki:*walks smiling and looks at you with a flirty smile*.....hay reizo.....who's the girl thats with you???THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime272

reizo tanaka:..*follows and holds your hand and annoyed at the guys stairing*...hay Ki this is hoshi....

Ki:*smiles a flirty smile to you*.....hello hoshi..my name as you heard from reizo is Ki......

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 pm

[me]*walking holding his hand *hi..nice 2 meet u*drops his hand and holds out my hand 2 him*
[takashi]*walks smiling and looks at u with a flirty smile*
hey ryo,whos she?
[ryo]oh hey takashi..this is aneko..shes new.
[takashi]*walks smiling and looks at u with a flirty smile*hey im takashi,nice 2 meet u aneko

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*

Last edited by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 pm

me: *smiles and lets Ryo's hand go and holds it our to him*..(I swear I was going to do the same thing..the formal greeting)......nice to meet you takashi

reizo tanaka:..*keeping a close eye on Ki and has a hidden glare cause he also is a big flirt*

Ki:*looks at you with a flirty smile and holds your hand and kisses it like a gentlemen*.....THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime273..like wise hoshi...

reizo tanaka:..*keeping a close eye on Ki and glares cause he also is a big flirt*..ok thats enough of that....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:59 pm

[me]enough of wut reizo?
[takashi]*walks smiling and looks at u with a flirty smile and kisses ur hand*the feelings muteral
[ryo]*watching him closely*ok lets go now..

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:14 pm

me: *smiles*...umm ok is there some thing worng Ryo.......*gets close to his face and looks closely*.....is there something brothering you????...

reizo tanaka:..*keeping a close eye on Ki and glares cause he also is a big flirt*...enough of him flirting with you...

Ki:*looks at you with a flirty smile*....I'm not doing anything difrent then with any other pretty girl....

kitsumi:*walks up and glares at you and glomps him*...hi reizo....ummm I thought you were only had to watch over her for a little while???

reizo tanaka:..*smirks and hugs her*...ohh I forgot to tell you shes moving here so she is starting school today and she will be living at my parents house ti'll her parents get settled in

kitsumi:*smiles a flirty smile to him and glares at you*.....ohh ok....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:51 pm

[me]*rolls my eyes*wutever*walking away again*
[ryo]*blush and hard*y..yea hes a flirt!!
[takashi]*walks smiling and looks at u with a flirty smile*and ur not?
[nikki]*glomps him and glares at u*i thought u wer just showing her around 4 yesterday
[ryo]*hugs her*no shes moving here and starting skool with us 2day
[nikki]*smiles a flirty smile to him and glares at u*ok

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:00 am

me: *glares at her and gets hurt and jealous THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime274 but don't show it and mumbles*...whatever whore!!!!.....

reizo tanaka:..*smirks to kitsumi and puts his arm around her shoulder*...

kitsumi:*glares at you as you walk away and smirks to reizo and rubs his manhood*...

reizo tanaka:..*smirks to kitsumi and and grunts as she rubs him*...

Ki:*flollows you and smiles to you*....so how do you like this town hoshi???

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:09 am

[me]*stops and waits*its fine..i like it*shouts so reizo can here me*COME ON U A$$WIPE LETS GO!!!U NO I CANT LEAVE WITH OUT UR DUMBA$$!!!!*getting pissed**thinks:all that last night..it was just 2 get me 2 have sex with him and since that wont works hes back 2 some1 that will!!!UGH!!!*
[ryo]*releses the hug and walks over 2 u*ready 2 go?
[takashi]*walks smiling and looks at u with a flirty smile*
[nikki]*grabs his hand and starts pulling him away*
[ryo] silent confused

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:28 am

reizo tanaka:..*takes her hand off his manhood and knows your pissed at him*...yea hoshi

kitsumi:*glares at you and grabs his arm and links it with hers*...let me walk with you reizo.....

reizo tanaka:..*sighs*...alright..*starts to walk with her*

me: *becomes more hurt as she grabs his hand and summons my abilty to hide the tears I feel about to rise to the surfice*...yea but I can see your bussy.....*walks over to you and the tears begain to fall as my back is tured hidden by my abilty and it begains to rain*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Rain11

Ki:*flollows you and smiles to you and pulls out unbrella and opens it and holds it above your heads*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Undert10....
I'll walk with you..I have unbrella...I brout it just in cause it rained cause its been raining alot latly...is this ok hoshi????

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 am

[me]*nods and a lil pissed*yea..*hugs u*
[ryo]*walks over 2 us*
[takashi]*flollows u and smiles to u and pulls out unbrella and opens it and holds it above ur heads*i got 1 2..wanna walk with me?
[nikki]*smiles*its ok if u didnt bring 1,i like the rain
[ryo]ok...

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

me: * tears roll down my face hidden by abilty as it rains and nods my head giving him a fake smile and walks with him under his unbrella*...thinking..I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!!...I DON'T MIND LOVE BUT NOT LOVE WITH RYO!!!!!!...I WANT TO STOP LOVING HIM ALL TOGATHER AND THATS WHAT I'LL DO!!!!!!!!!!...

Ki:*smiles to you and holds unbrella above your heads and walks with you*....

kitsumi:*glares at you and follows with her arm linked with reizo's arm*...it don't matter if you have unbrella cause I don't mind the rain as long as I'm with you....

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and follows with kitsumi's arm linked around his*..alright

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....so that insintlent human has no clue he has hurt my loves feeling....thats why humans are worthless..they can't even see whats going on around them even where its right in thier face.....don't worry my love you won't cry forever...I promise I won't ever make you cry unlike that foolish human...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 am

[me]*pissed and walking with him*
[takashi]*smiles and holds it 4 u 2*
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm*
[ryo]*sighs*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed*stupid human..dont worry my dove i wont let u hurt anymore..
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:18 am

me: * tears roll down my face hidden by abilty as it rains and nods my head giving him a fake smile and walks with him under his unbrella*...thinking..why are human males such jerks..they care for nothing and the only thing that matters to them is strangling thier selfs!!!!!!!why would Ryo mean it....THATS IT I SHOW HIM!!!!!!!....I WILL PISS HIM OFF!!!!!!

Ki:*smiles to you and holds unbrella above your heads and walks with you*....

kitsumi:*glares at you and follows with her arm linked with reizo's arm*...it don't matter if you have unbrella cause I don't mind the rain as long as I'm with you....

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and follows with kitsumi's arm linked around his*..alright

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:25 am

[me]*pissed and walking with him*
[takashi]*smiles and holds it 4 u 2*so wut kind of things do u like 2 do?
[ryo]*sighs*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 am

me: * tears roll down my face hidden by abilty as it rains and nods my head giving him a fake smile and walks with him under his unbrella*...thinking..SHIT WHAT DO I SAY..I DON'T DO NOTHING BUT WATCH OVER RYO..I KNOW I LIKE TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS, SING, ADMIRE THE BEAUITY OF NATURE..*talk normal*..I like to talk with friends, sing admire the beauity of nature and much more....you???*gives him a flirty smile to piss off Ryo*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Cute-210

Ki:*smiles to you and holds unbrella above your heads and walks with you*....so what do you like to do for fun????

kitsumi:*glares at you and follows with her arm linked with reizo's arm*...

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and follows with kitsumi's arm linked around his*..

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:00 am

[me]*pissed and walking with himum...just hang out...*flirty smile 2 him
[takashi]*smirks and holds it 4 u 2*thats cool,im into sports aminly
[ryo]*sighs and getting pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:15 am

me: *gives him a flirty smile to piss off Ryo and moves alittle closer to takashi to piss Ryo off alittle more*.....that sounds awsome...what kind of ummm sports do you play...

Ki:*smiles to you and holds unbrella above your heads and walks with you*....that cool...I like sports and marchel arts mainly....

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and pissed and follows with kitsumi's arm linked around his*..

kitsumi:*glares at you and follows with her arm linked with reizo's arm and nottices him sighing so she stops him kisses him passionate*...THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime275

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and pissed and kisses back to kiss back passionatly and shoves his tough in her mouth and massages her tough with his passionatly and lustfuly*..

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:30 am

[me]*pissed and walking with him and gives him a flirty smile 2 him and hugs his arm*really?think u can show me sometime?*rubs the muscles on his arm*
[takashi]*smirks and holds it 4 u 2*like football,and baseball
[nikki]*smiles and snuggles his arm and kisses him passionalty*wuts wrong??r u o..
[ryo]*getting pissed kisses her passionatly b4 she finishs her sentence and shoves his tounge down her throat and rubs his tounge with hers passionatly*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:54 am

me: *gives him a flirty smile to piss off Ryo and looks over my shoulder and sees Ryo kissing her and shoving his tough down her throut and a single tear falls as I see him kissing herTHE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime276thats hidden and my tears begain to pour down my face hidden by my abilty and the rain pours down harder and I snuggle up to his arm and put on a fake flirty smile to takashi and with the other hand plays with his hair swirling it playfuly aroud my fingers*.....maybe you can show me how you play these sports some time....

Ki:*smiles a flirty smile to you and blushs as you snuggle his arm and riub his muscles and starts to get hard*....sure I can show you some time...

reizo tanaka:..*trying to iggnore what your doing and massages his tough with hers with more lust and passion into the kiss and wraps his arms around her wasit pulling her closer to deepen the kiss pressing against his manhood thats starting to get hard*..

kitsumi:*massages her tough with more lust and passon in return and moans loudly into his mouth as his hard manhood agaisnt her as she wraps her arms around him to deepen the kiss even more*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 am

[me]*pissed and walking with him and gives him a flirty smile 2 him and hugs his arm and rubs the muscles on his arm and presse my chest up against him*really??thanks that would b great
[takashi]*smirks and holds it 4 u 2 and gets hard*any time u want
[nikki]*moans and kisses back and rubs her tounge with his with more passin and lust and rubs him*
[ryo]*trying 2 ignore wut ur doing and kisses her passionatly snf lust fullyb4 and rubs his tounge with hers passionatly and lustfuly and grunts pressing his manhood on her*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 am

me: *tears pour down faster as I hear him moan hidden by my abilty and the rain pours down even harderTHE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 89kawa10
and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me but hiden by my abilty cause I'm hiding my emitions and cause lightning to streak across the sky making loud booming noises as my heart shatters into a million peices THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime277
and I quickly pin him to a tree and kiss him passionatly and lustfuly as my hidden tears fall THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime278
and rub his chest and lustful pressing my body closer to his trying to make him moan so Ryo will hear and become more pissed off for hurting me like he is doing*

Ki:*smiles a flirty smile to you and blushs even redder as you touch his mucles on his arm and touch his chest*....

reizo tanaka:..*trying to iggnore what your doing and massages his tough with hers with more lust and passion into the kiss and rubs his manhood against her womenhood and gets realy hard moans into her mouth*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 23665610

kitsumi:*massages her tough with more lust and passon in return and moans loudly into his mouth as his hard manhood agaisnt her and as he rubs himself agisnt her into his mouth*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....STUPID FOOLISH HUMAN....SHE'S ONLY DOING THOSE THINGS TO GET BACK AT HIM AND HE CAN'T SEE HE IS CAUSING HER PAIN CAUSE HE IS A PETTY EXSCUSE FOR A PERTHATIC HUMAN....HE WILL PAY FOR HURTING MY LOVE!!!!!HE WILL DIE!!!!!.....*eyes glowing with firey hatered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 am

[me]*pissed and brabs his face and kisses him passionalty and lustfu9ly and rubs his chest and manhood 2 get him 2 moan*
[takashi]*smirks and holds it 4 u 2 and gets harder and kisses back and shoves his tounge down ur thoat and moans loudly*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
[nikki]*moans and kisses back and rubs her tounge with his with more passin and lust and rubs him*
[ryo]*trying 2 ignore wut ur doing and kisses her passionatly snf lust fullyb4 and rubs his tounge with hers passionatly and lustfuly and grunts pressing his manhood on her*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:22 am

me: *tears pour down faster as I hear him moan hidden by my abilty and the rain pours down even harder
and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me but hiden by my abilty cause I'm hiding my emitions and cause lightning to streak across the sky making loud booming noises as my heart shatters into a million peices
and massage my tough with his lustfuly and passionatly and then I breal the kiss as I die on the inside and put on a fake flirty smile*..sorry I don't know what got into me and ohh look at the time I have to get to class maybe we can finsh this later.....bye takashi...*runs off fast and when I get further enough I fall to my knees and my will to be a guraden compleatly shatters and I start to transform into a dark angel from all the pain I feel inside of me THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Darkan10..
.my whole apearance changes into some thing that don't even look like me and I get to my knees lifeless THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime279
and spread my black angel wings and fly into the sky as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face*.......HEAD ANGEL......I GIVE UP MY SOUL, MY IMORTALTY, MY LIFEAND BEING A GUARDEN....I DON'T CARE ONCE I FORFIT THIS AND I KNOW THE CONCANCES FOR GIVING UP YOUR GURADENSHIP, YOUR THROWN INTO THE ABYSS......IF THATS WHERE I END UP I DON'T CARE JUST GET ME AWAY FROM HIM AND THESE PAINFUL MEMORIES......*tears start to sting my eyes as I think about leaving you behind*....SORRY HOSHI...FORGIVE ME BUT I CAN'T HOPE AND LOVE IF I DON'T BELIVE IN THEM!!!!!!

Ki:*blushs redder as you play with his chest and touch his muscles and kisses you back passionatly and lustfuly and forces his tough in your mouth and massages his tough with yours lustfuly and moans loudly into your mouth as you rub his chest and manhood*....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

reizo tanaka:..*trying to iggnore what your doing and massages his tough with hers with more lust and passion into the kiss and rubs his manhood against her womenhood and gets realy hard moans into her mouth and rubs inbetween her legs lustfuly to get her to moan louder*..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

kitsumi:*massages her tough with more lust and passon in return and moans loudly into his mouth as his hard manhood agaisnt her and as he rubs himself agisnt her into his mouth and rubs his manhood faster and cums in her panties as he rubs her and moans even louder*...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....STUPID FOOLISH HUMAN....THIS PERTHTIC HUMAN HAS LOST HER AND NOW SHE WILL BE MINE.....HE'S TURNING HER HURT COLD WHITCH MAKE IT EASYER FOR ME TO HAVE HER BUT YOU STILL NEED TO DIE BUT I WILL GET MY LOVE FIRST THEN I WILL END YOUR LIFE PERSONALY.....*eyes glowing with firey hatered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:45 am

[me]*pissed and brabs his face and kisses him passionalty and lustfuly and rubs his chest and manhood 2 get him 2 moan and breaks it*im sorry i have 2 go check on aneko..*runs off and turns into my dark angel form and flies up 2 the sky*
THEY BOTH A$$HOLES!!!!!I HATE THEM!!!!*rains harder*
[takashi]*confussed*
[ryo]*pushs her off*i need 2 go
[nikki]no stay here with me leave her
[ryo]*running and doesnt hear her*

~~Kural tasogare~~

Last edited by random-tomboy on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:07 am

me: *tears pour down faster as I hear him moan hidden by my abilty and the rain pours down even harder
and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me and flys in my dark angel form as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face*HEAD ANGEL OPEN THE ABYSS...I WILL FLY INTO IT...I GIVE UP IT ALL LIFE, PURPOSE AND BEING.....THERES NO HOPE FOR ME!!!!....HEAD ANGEL HEAR ME!!!!!...DON'T IGNOR ME, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!!!!!!.....OPEN THE ABYSS NOW!!!!!!

Ki:*confussed*

reizo tanaka:..*breaks the kiss*...sorry but I need to go and check on hoshi...

kitsumi:..no please stay with me forget her....

reizo tanaka:..*runs off and desnt hear her*...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....THIS IS HUMAN IS STUPIDER THAN I THOUGHT..HE HAS TO BE THE FOOLISH HUMAN I HAVE EVEN LAID MY EYES ON!!!!.....*eyes glowing with firey hatered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:15 am

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u*U DIDNT THINK ID LET U DIE WITH OUT ME DID U!?!?!?!WER GOING OUT 2GETHER 2!!!!NOW OPEN THE ABYSS HEAD ANGEL!!!!
[head angle]no,u r not ment 2 die that is y u r guardians
[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*
[ryo]*running*ANEKO WER R U!?!?!?!?!?!?!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*HE DIES NOW!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 am

and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me and flys in my dark angel form as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face*....YOU CAN'T KEEP US HERE HEAD ANGEL...WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DIE AND YOU KNOW IT....ITS IN THE RULES IF AN ANGEL WISHS TO DIE AND FORFIT EVERY THING THEN THAT ANGEL HAS THE RIGHT TO DIE.....DAME YOU NOW OPEN THE PORTAL TO THE ABYSS!!!!!!!!....THERE IS NO REASON TO LIVE........YOU CAN'T BE A GURADEN ANGEL IF YOU CAN'T EVEN HOPE OR FEEL LOVE!!!...OPEN THE F*CKEN PORTAL HEAD ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reizo tanaka:..*running*...HOSHI!!!!!!!!

kitsumi:..*pissed*

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....I WILL HAVE FUN KILLING THIS HUMAN MORE THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN I HAVE KILLED BEOFRE!!!!.....*eyes glowing with firey hatered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 am

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u*YEA NOW UP THE F*CKING PORTAL!!!!!
[head angle]not yet..
[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*
[ryo]*running*ANEKO!!!!!!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*HE WILL DIE SLOWLY I WILL MAKE THIS CERTIAN!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:33 am

and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me and flys in my dark angel form as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face*....OPEN THE MOTHER F*CKEN PORTAL!!!!!..WE HAVE BEEN FAITFUL SERVENTS NOW DO US THIS ONE LAST FAVOR OPEN IT NOW!!!!!!

reizo tanaka:..*running*...HOSHI!!!!!!!!...PLEASE HOSHI!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings*.....AS SOON AS SHE IS IN MY GRASP...HUMAN YOUR GOOD AS DEAD!!!!!!!.....*eyes glowing with firey hatered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:42 am

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!OPEN IT!!!!!!!
[head angle]ur humans need u
[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*
[ryo]*running*ANEKO!!!!!!!PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*HE WILL DIE SLOWLY I WILL MAKE THIS CERTIAN!!!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:20 pm

and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me and flys in my dark angel form as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face*....I DON'T GIVE A F*CK JUST OPEN THE MOTHER F*CKEN PORTAL!!!!!...OPEN IT DAME YOU!!!!!

reizo tanaka:..*running*...HOSHI!!!!!!!!...PLEASE HOSHI!!!!DON'T GO!!!!!

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*runs past reizo and Ryo in his human form*..THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Gelor10..ANEKO, HOSHI PLEASE DON'T THROW YOURSELFS INTO THE ABYSS......REMEMBER YOU SAVED ME ONCE FROM THROWING MYSELF INTO THE ABYSS AFTER KAYA DIED......I MAY BE A FALLING ANGEL RATE NOW BUT I HAVENT GIVEN UP BEING A GURADEN ANGEL...I'M STARTING TO FIND MYSELF AGAIN....PLEASE DON'T THROW YOURSELFS IN THE ABYSS!!!*picks up more speed and transforms into his dark angel form THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Anime-12
spreads his wings and flying towards us with tears in his eyes*......PLEASE MY FRIENDS DON'T LEAVE ME TOO.....PLEASE YOUR MY ONLY HOPE I HAVE LEFT...THATS WHY I'M STILL HOLDING ON!!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:29 pm

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*OPEN THE PORTAL DAMN IT!!!!!JUST OPEN THE DAMN PORTAL AND WE'LL LEAVE U ALONE!!!!!!
[head angle]yami and yoake wer watching the whole time..they r planing there soon deaths..u may b mad but u both no u love them and dont want them 2 die even if u r mad at them
[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*
[ryo]*running and tears steam down his face but r hidden by our heavy storm*ANEKO!!!!!!!PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....please hoshi, aneko what the head angel is true....I have been watching over the two of you since the day I had fallen....I know you two, you wouldent let harm to come to any of your humans you gurad over.....please don't go

and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me and flys in my dark angel form as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face and sighs*....fine I won't throw myself into the abyss.....I still don't believe any more....if I could have known human love hurts I wouldent have loved in the first place....humans don't know what they want and the only thing thier sure of is they want a little of everything...

reizo tanaka:..*running and tears start to stream down his face hidden by the pouring rain*...HOSHI PLEASE COME BACK!!!....DON'T GO!!!.....HOSHI!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..DAME MEDDLING HEAD ANGEL!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:15 pm

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*i refuse 2 talk 2 them again..
[head angle]u wer playing right into yami and yoake's plans

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*
[ryo]*running and tears steam down his face but r hidden by our heavy storm*ANEKO!!!!!!!PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*U RUIN OUR PLAN!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....I know it hurts your every being inside you but we have each other even if there is no one else that cares..please hoshi, aneko!!!

and pure rage flows through my body and my body glows a pink light around me and flys in my dark angel form as it pours down rain with lightning streaking the sky causing booming nosies as tears stream down my face and sighs*....well if we must protect you know we will but we wish not to speek to them ever again....thier two self humans and have no heart...they play with others heats and care nothing of the concances of thier actions........they have manged to distroy to angels hearts..sure they act like they care now but thier only showing they care cause they want what they can't have......if I must protect him I wish not speek..make me mute....I wish never to speek to another human.....I may never find my way back to who I was before or even believe in love or hope again....*starts to feel dizzy from all the emitions swirling around in my broken heart and suddenly my eyes close and I start to plumit to the earth falling at raped speed*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 9 Animef10

reizo tanaka:..*running and tears start to stream down his face hidden by the pouring rain*...HOSHI PLEASE COME BACK!!!....DON'T GO!!!.....HOSHI!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..DAME THOSE MEDDLING ANGELS!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:39 pm

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*ANEKO!!!!
[head angle]...

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*running and tears steam down his face but r hidden by our heavy storm and sees u falling and catchs u wen u do*aneko please b ok..*hugging ur body*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*U RUIN OUR PLAN!!!!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....hoshi your not still thinking of throwing yourself into the abyss are you???

me: *tears falling hdden by the rain as I slow gain conceness and sees Ryo holding me and become even more angry and manges to get free of his grip and move back from him while glaring*..DON'T TOUCH ME YOU HEARTLESS HUMAN!!!!!....YOU MEAN NOTHING...I DON'T WANT YOU TO SPEEK TO ME.....EVERY THING YOU SAY IS A LIE....YOU KNOW NOTHING AND NOTHING OF LOVE ALL YOU DO IS DISTROY OTHERS AND CARE NOTHING WHAT HARM YOU HAVE DONE TO THEM......I WISH I WAS NEVER YOUR GURADEN ANGEL!!!..YOU HAVE NO HAERT AND YOU DON'T KNOW LOVE YOU ONLY KNOW HOW TO TEACH OTHERS HATE......YOU DISTROY ANYONE THAT HAS A BELIEF IN LOVE AND HOPE......IT WAS A MISTAKE EVER ALLOWING YOU TO GET TO KNOW ME AND KNOW YOU HAVE AL YOU DID WAS DISTROY ME!!!!!....GO AWAY AND LET ME BE YOUR GURADEN ANGEL AND AS FOR US WE NOTHING, ITS OVER...SO JUST GET OVER IT....PERTEND I'M NOT EVEN HERE AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE.....GO BE WITH THOSE GIRLS YOU LOVE TO SHOVE YOUR TOUGH DOWN THIER THROUTS SO MUCH.....*floats above and glares at him coldly*

reizo tanaka:..*running and tears start to stream down his face hidden by the pouring rain*...HOSHI PLEASE HEAR ME AND COME BACK....HHHHHHOOOOSSSSHHHHIIII!!!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 pm

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*no
[head angle]...

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*sad tears roll down his face cover by our storm*im sorry..i was jealous..all i did was hug back and then u started flirting with him..

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....hoshi I'm sorry that you two had to be hurt by such selfish humans but don't let that take away who you are hoshi.....

me: *floats above and glares at him coldly*.NO YOUR NOT AND KNOW DAME WELL IT WAS TURNING OUT TO BE EVEN MORE OF A HUG....DON'T TRY AND ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!!....I KNOW YOU REALY WELL AND HOW YOU ARE WITH GIRLS AND FOR YOUR INFOMATION I WAS ONLY MOVING CLOSER TO HIM BUT I WASNT THE ONE THAT STARTED TO SHOVE MY TOUGH DOWN HER THROUT.....I ONLY KISSED HIM CAUSE YOU WERE DOING THAT TO HER AND ALOWING HER TO TOUCH YOU AND YOU RUBING ON HER SURE AS HELL DIDN'T LOOK LIKE YOUR SORRY ABOUT ANYTHING...STOP TALKING TO ME I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU ANYMORE......*floats alittle higher and pretends not to hear him when he speeks*

reizo tanaka:..*running and tears start to stream down his face hidden by the pouring rain*...HOSHI PLEASE STAY AND DON'T GO!!!....I'M SORRY HOSHI!!!!

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:37 pm

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*im sorry but its 2 late 4 that..*starts flying back*
[head angle]...

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*sad tears roll down his face cover by our storm*i didnt want it 2..thats y i was walking back over 2 u wen she grabed me..i really m sorry..

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next