Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 pm

~~fast forward when we arive at the school~~
Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....hoshi you can get past this if I'm still holding on I think you can too....

me: *floats above and glares at him coldly and pretends not to hear him when he speeks*.

Ki:*confussed*

reizo tanaka:..*running and tears start to stream down his face hidden by the pouring rain*...HOSHI PLEASE STAY AND DON'T GO!!!....I'M SORRY HOSHI!!!!

kitsumi:..*pissed*

~~~Kural tasogare (meaning: dark twilight)~~~

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Empty Re: THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

[me]*flying and goes next 2 u and hears him and makes thunder boom louder*..i dont think i can considering i want him dead right now..*starts flying back 2 reizo*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*sad tears roll down his face cover by our storm*fine..*pulls out a knife and about 2 slit his throat*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[mei hime]*emothionless and turns the orb 2 face him and shows him me*
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....hoshi I know you don't mean that...your not that type of angel....

me: *floats above and glares at him coldly and sees what he is about to do and flys at angel speed and grabs his hand and bends it back enough so he drops the knife*....what do you think your doing?!?!?!?!?!?...I see your being selfish as usual..stop being a selfish jerk....you hurt me and I can't forgive you for that but I won't alow you to kill yourself...I'm just your guraden angel and nothing more....we were over before we even begain...you should except that and move on!!!....theres no reason for me and you to be togather in that way....so just leave it alone and let it lie where it lies....

reizo tanaka:..*running and tears start to stream down his face hidden by the pouring rain and hears you want him dead and walks over to a near by cliff*...HOSHI I'M SORRY AND IF ITS WHAT YOU WISH FOR ME TO DIE THEN I'LL GRANT IT....*leaps off the cliff*

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:18 pm

[me]*sees him leap off*U IDOIT!!!*swoops down and gets him b4 he falls and throws him 2 the ground wer he jumped from*U F*CKING DUBA$$!!!!DO U THINK THATS F*CKING FUNNY!?!?!?!?!?!?!AND KAGAYAKI UR WRONG!!!I WASNT THAT KIND OF ANGEL!!!!

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*sad tears roll down his face cover by our storm*no..ur wrong..i love u thats y we should b 2gether that way..im sorry i hurt but i wont live with out u..u've been with me on every date i;ve ever been on..u no i've never said that 2 any1 but u..besides i desreve 2 die 4 hurting the 1 i love over being jealous..

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....hoshi your my friend and you know that...

me: *glares at him*....stop saying you love me....there just words to you and mean nothing.....you took those words and riped the meaning from them.....havent you ever heard the human saying actions speek louder than words.....well you just proved to me that you don't truly love me....you only tell yourself that cause in some way it was forbiden for me to love you....you will live I'll see to that but were not going to be togather so just except that!!!!..

reizo tanaka:..*tears streaming down his face*....I'm sorry hoshi...I'm the bigest jerk and foolish to treat you the way I did and I'm sorry...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:51 pm

[me]*slaps him*DONT U DARE TALK 2 ME RIGHT NOW U F*CKING D*CK!!!!!!I HATE U A$$HOLE!!!!!UR NOT SORRY U NEVER WILL B!!!!ITS ALL JUST A GAME 2 U!!!I CANT BELIVE I BOUGHT IT!!!*wipes my eyes*U NO WUT UR RIGHT!!!ANY GIRL THAT TRULY CARES 4 U EVEN THOUGH THEY NO WUT UR LIKE IS FOOLISH!!!!!I GUESS THAT MAKES ME THE BIGGEST FOOL OF ALL CUZ I DID TRUKY CARE 4 U I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THEN 2 BELIVE U!!!!!!!!I'VE SEEN U PLAY WITH GIRLS EMOTIONS 4 YEARS!!!!!!I DONT NO Y I THOUGHT I WOULD B TREATED ANY DIFERENT!!!!!!AND NO I DIDNT WANT 2 CHANGE U I NEW THE WAY U R AND I ACCEPETED IT,ALL OF IT..ALL OF U!!!!THE GOOD AND THE BAD BUT I NO NOW THERE WASNT ANY GOOD 4 ME 2 ACCEPECT CUZ U DONT HAVE ANY GOOD IN U!!!!!UR NOT GOING 2 B A GAURDEN,UR GOING 2 B A GATE KEEPER OF HELL AND THERES NOTHING U CAN DO 2 CHANGE IT CUZ ALL THE GOOD U WER BORN WITH IS GONE!!!DONT U GET IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!WEN UR ANGEL DOESNT CCARE 4 U ANYMORE UR DOOMED 2 B A GATE KEEPER UNLESS U CHANGE UR WAYS AND I TOLD U THAT!!!U SURE AS HELL DIDNT LOOK LIKE U WER TRYING 2 B A BETTER PERSON LIKE U TOLD ME U WANTTED 2 B THIS MORNING B4 U PRESSED UR SELF ON HER!!!!

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*sad tears roll down his face cover by our storm*fine wut do u want from me?u want me dead i no u do..i can feel it..the sooner i die the sooner u dont have 2 deal with me right?ok then u dont have 2 deal with me anymore*kisses u with all the love he has 4 u,then pulls away and grabs the knife and thrusts it into his stomic and pushs it in deeper and falls down into the puddle of blood*...

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm

listen to this song as you read

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....

me: *horror fills my whole body and tears stream down faster THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 ThTears
and my dark angel form melts away and I transform back into my normal angel form and my body starts to glow THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 PurpleGlowmini as I knell down and hold him in my arms crying*...THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Animeguydeath
why do you have to be so stupid and selfish Ryo.....why do you only think how you will feel.....I never wanted you dead......I would have alowed harm to come to along time ago if thats how I truly feel but its not....please don't leave me.....I love you Ryo..*the rain pours down harder*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Tears

reizo tanaka:..*tears streaming down his face*....please hoshi...I'm sorry and theres only one way I can prove it.....I don't want to live with out you...I'm sorry hoshi...*kisses you with all the love in his heart for you and jumps off the cliff and hits the ground lying in a pool of blood*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 pm

[me]*horrorfied and rush down 2 him as teams stream across my face and holds his body and turns into my regular angel form and start glowing*stop fooling around wake up!!i said wake up damn it!!!wake up!!!!dont u dare leave me..reizo if u leave me i'll never 4give u!!!i..im sorry 4 everything i said,i didnt mean it..please dont die on me..just please dont leave me..p..please..i love u..*burries my face into his chest crying more*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

[ryo]*lsying in ur arms and waekly wipes ur eyes*..soryy im s..so selfish..but i w..*coughs up blood*..wasnt thinking of how i f..feel i was thinking of how much h..*coughs up more blood*..happier u'd b..with out needing 2 w..watch over me..i..im sorry..im such a n..nusence..i..i love u..and i h..hope u no i m..i mean it..*passes out*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*flying towards us and picks more speed as his tears stream down and flys in front of us and looks at us with pleading eyes with sorrow in his eyes*.....

me: *holding him in my arms as tears stream down my face as the rain pours down harder*please Ryo don't leave me...I don't want to be with out you.....ANGEL OF LIFE PLEASE COME QUICKLY....WE NEED YOU!!!!!

hikari(meaning: light):*apears in a flow of lightTHE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Angel37 infront of me**hikari*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Normal_glow yes Aneko...don't worry theres life still in them....Aneko, hoshi I need you to hold the charms next to the ones you love if you wish to save them from dieing and let your love from your heart flow through the charms and that will heal and save them....

reizo tanaka:..*slowly opens his eyes and holds them open faintly as he bleeds to death*...p..please don't....c...cry*fanitly lifts his bloody arm and wipes away your tears*.....I'm...s..sorry I ..h...hurt you...h..hoshi I ...l...love you....*coughs up blood and passes back out*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 pm

[me]*crying and nods and does as she says*
[ryo]*passed out in ur arms and slowly bleeding 2 death*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:27 pm

me: *holding him in my arms as tears stream down my face as the rain pours down harder and places my charm next to and let all my love for Ryo flow from my heart to the charms and they begain to glow all kinds of colors THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Fairylightsaverdp7
and his body begain to heal as the wounds start to disapear my tears flow waiting for him to wake up*

hikari(meaning: light):*standing watching us*

reizo tanaka:..*passed out slowly bleed to death*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:43 pm

[me]*crying and places the charm his heart and let all my love for reizo flow from my heart to the charms and they begain to glow all kinds of colors
and his body begain to heal as the wounds start to disapear my tears flow waiting for him to wake up*
[ryo]*slowly wakes up*sorry aneko

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~

(sorry it took so long i was looking 4 a color pic like urs but no good)
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:05 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*lands and sighs a sigh of releaf that we won't throw ourselfs into the abyss*.....

me: *smiles*its ok Ryo..I forgive you....I love you and I'm sorry I didn't do a better job taking care of you...*kisses him passionatly*THE FORBIDEN LOVE ~~~OUR ANIME STORY~~~ BY: RANDOM-TOMBOY -N- SAIYO*ISHIDA - Page 10 Kiss_a10

hikari(meaning: light):*standing watching us*

reizo tanaka:..*slowly wakes up*I'm sorry hoshi

(its ok)
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:16 pm

[me]*crying and places the charm his heart and let all my love for reizo flow from hugs him*im the 1 that should b sorry..i love u,please 4give me*kisses him passionatly*
Photobucket
Photobucket
[ryo]*surprised but kisses back passionatly and holds u*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Kagayaki(meaning: radaint or bright):*smiles*.....I'll be around if you two ever need me....*leaves*

me: *smiles and kisses him more passionatly and breaks the kiss*...I love you and I don't want to be with out you Ryo.....*snuggles him as tears roll down my face*

hikari(meaning: light):*smiles and disapears*

reizo tanaka:..*shocked but kisses you back passionatly and holds you close to him*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 pm

[me]*crying and breaks the kiss nad hugs him hiding my face in his chest*im sorry i said i wantted u dead,and about all the other mean things i said and i havent stoped caring about u i love and i always will no matter how much u hurt me please dont leave me again
[ryo]*holds u*ok..im sorry..

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:42 pm

me: *snuggles him as tears roll down my face*....I already forgave you Ryo...I'm sorry for the way I acted....I'm not use to these type of emoitions...I'm sorry I said all those mean words...please forgive me Ryo

reizo tanaka:..*holds you close to him*its ok..I deserved everything you said to me and I will never leave you...I lover you hoshi....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 pm

[me]*crying and hugs him hiding my face in his chest*i love u 2 but no u didnt
[ryo]*holds u*its ok..i love u..i hope u no i mean it 2..

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

me: *snuggles him as tears roll down my face*....I do know you mean it and I don't ever want anything bad to happen to you Ryo....*looks at him smiling and the rain starts to lighten up*

reizo tanaka:..*holds you close to him*...I love you too hoshi....can we start over with a clean slate???

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:03 pm

[me]*crying and hugs him hiding my face in his chest and nods*
[ryo]*holds u and smiles and kisses u*im glade u belive me now..i was going 2 have u hear this song but i passed out..*plays it*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 pm

me: *looks at him smiling and the rain starts to lighten up more*.....thnak you Ryo for showing whats it like to love like how a human loves and no matter what I will contue to love you no matter hw many times you hurt me I couldent stop loving you....

reizo tanaka:..*holds you close to him*...I'm glace you want to start over and I love you and I don't want to live with out you.....*kisses you passionatly and breaks the kiss*...I love you hoshi and I want to tell you for the rest of my life...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:25 pm

[me]*crying and hugs him hiding my face in his chest*i love u 2 reizo
[ryo]*holds u and smiles and kisses u*im not going 2 hurt u anymore

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 pm

me: *looks at him smiling and the rain starts to lighten up more*.....I knowyou won't hurt me and if you do on accident I know you didn't do it on purpose....

reizo tanaka:..*holds you close to him*...lets get off the ground and get cleaned up after all the thats happened

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:36 pm

[me]*crying and hugs him hiding my face in his chest*ok
[ryo]*holds u and smiles*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 pm

me: *looks at him smiling and the rain starts to lighten up more*.....we should proably get off the ground and get cleaned up

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and gets up with you*...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 pm

[me]*hugs him hiding my face in his chest*
[ryo]*holds u and smiles and gets up with u*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 pm

me: *smiles an holds his hand and the sun comes out shining brightly*

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..don't worry...I have decided I will wait for a little while and strick when least suspected..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 pm

[me]*hugs him hiding my face in his chest*i love u

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*ill wait til the time is right
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:42 pm

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..I need to conspire with my brother about this...hmmmm
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm

[me]*hugs him hiding my face in his chest*i love u

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:52 pm

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...I love you too

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..I need to conspire with my brother about this...hmmmm
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 am

[ryo]*holds u and smiles*ok lets go

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 am

me: *smiles an holds his hand*ok Ryo...*snuggles his arm*

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...I love you too

kitsumi:..*pissed and starts looking for reizo*

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered*..you may go megami

megami(meaning: goddess):*emitionless look on her face and looks deep into the orb and sees me watching over Ryo and shows yoake*..yes..*leaves*
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

[ryo]*holds u and smiles*ok lets go

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*u may go
[mei hime]*leaves*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 am

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm and follows him*..can you transform me back to a human Ryo please...

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...lets go hoshi...

kitsumi:..*pissed and looking for reizo to remind him of the dance*

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered and goes to see his brother yami*..hay brother...do you want to conspire to get the one's we love???
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:27 am

[ryo]*holds u and smiles and nods*ok turns u human

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 am

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm and follows him*..

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...[lets go hoshi...
kitsumi:..*pissed and looking for reizo to remind him of the dance*

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered and talks to his brother yami*..we have to figure out a plan to get them as our own....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:32 am

[me]*hugs him hiding my face in his chest*ok
[ryo]*holds u and smiles and nods*

[takashi]*confussed*
[nikki]*pissed and looks 4 him after she remebers the dance*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*yes but how?
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 am

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm and follows him*..

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...ok I'll turn you human first..*turns you human*

kitsumi:..*pissed and looking for reizo to remind him of the dance and finds you and him and glares at you*..reizo I came to remind you about the dance..remember???

reizo tanaka:..*sighs*...yes I remember....

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered and talks to his brother yami*..its got to at a moment were there most vonerable
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:44 am

[me]dance?
[ryo]*holds u and smiles and nods*
[nikki]*pissed and looks 4 him after she remebers the dance and finds us and glares at u*ryo u do remeber the dance right?
[ryo]*sighs*now i do

[takashi]*confussed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*yes
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 am

me: *confussed and snuggles his arm*..whsipers to him...what is a dance????

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and holds your hand*...whisper to you...i exspaln when she leaves

kitsumi:..*flirt smile and glares at you*..reizo don't forget to pick me up for the dance ....

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and holds your hand*...I won't
yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered and talks to his brother yami*..lets watch them for a few days and see if they have thier weak moments and we xan use them to our atvated......
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:56 am

[me]*nods*
[nikki]*pissed and looks 4 him after she remebers the dance and finds us and glares at u*ok pick me up at 8
[ryo]*sighs*fine

[takashi]*confussed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*yes brother
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:10 am

me: *confussed and snuggles his arm*..whsipers to him...what is a dance????

kitsumi:..*leaves*....

reizo tanaka:..*sighs and holds your hand*...its like a celabration but its where you take a date with you and you dace, drink punch, hang out with friends.....I'm sorry before I even knew you I asked her to be my date...please don't get mad I can't back out now considering it was a few mouths in advate I asked her

yoake(meaning: dawn):*growls about Ryo hurting my feelings and eyes glowing with firey hatered and talks to his brother yami*..
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 am

[me]*nods*its ok
[nikki]*leaves*
[ryo]*sighs*a party were have a date and dace with them 2 music and have snaks..im sorry aske her months ago..i cant reall go back but i can stay close 2 u if u want..please dont b mad at me..

[takashi]*confussed*

~~Kural tasogare~~
[yami]*pissed at him hurting my feelings*yes brother
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 am

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm*..its ok Ryo I understand...you can't break somthing thats basicaly a promise...

kitsumi:..*leaves*....

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand*...ok lets go...
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:34 am

[me]*nods*its ok
[nikki]*leaves*
[ryo]*smiles and holds ur hand*

[takashi]*confussed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 am

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm*..lets go get cleaned up...*snuggles his arm more*

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand and walks with you*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:46 am

[me]*smiles and holds his hand following*
[nikki]*leaves*
[ryo]*smiles and holds ur hand*ok

[takashi]*confussed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 am

(lets say we decided to go back to thier house cause of the stressful)

me: *smiles and snuggles his arm and follows*

reizo tanaka:..*smiles and holds your hand and walks with you to his house and goes with you to his room*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:08 am

[me]*smiles and sits on his bed and sees somthing sticking out from under the bed*hm?wuts this??*opens it*so thats wer the male part goes..y r they in such funny postions??(lol playboy)

[ryo]*smiles and holds ur hand*ok

[takashi]*confussed*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next