Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story

Go down

my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story Empty my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Fri May 16, 2008 6:27 pm

my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story Anime_16
Name: Saiyo Ishida

Clan:Ishida

Kekkei Genkai: Eureka (or-de-a-k-ah) slow down time/takes allot of chakra so I only use it in mergences, incress in speed and strength
my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story Red_ey13

village: hidden in the smoke/disstroyed

family:mom,dad and had a older brother but he died

Demon: Devil dog demon

Demon's name: unknown

weapons: Twin blade demon sword, kunai's and other ninja weapons

Jutsu's: Fire,rock,sommoning,close and far hand to hand combat

Summon jutsu's: a huge demon dog/ name: Bankai/ sommon weapons,swords,kunai's and other weapons

Bankai
my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story Dog11

Personalty: Tempered, funny, protective, a bit shy,kind hearted,kinda hyper,happy,sad, 25% tomboy
25% girlly girl 50% skate borad chick

Fears: watching someone die I love and care about,

Likes:skate borading,singing,friends,sushi,dogs and other animals,training,my mom and dad

disslikes:Ino, fangirls,home work,jerks,bullys,akatsuki's,killing for no reason

Past: When I was 6 years old my village was attacked by the akatsuki's and my older cousin Sota betrayed our village and lead them to the village's location and the akatsuki's were looking for the devil dog demon which is contand in me and when my village and Sankakage refused to give up the devil dog demon they attact the village and disstroyed it. My cousin Sota found out that I had the demon within me so he tryed to force me to go with him but I refused and he unseath his sword in anger and he was going to strick me with it but my 7 year older brother steped in the way of the blade and the blade slashed across my brothers torsol. I watch in horror as my brother slumpt to the ground dead and I screamed you killed Kai!!!!!!!!!!! Then I fealt some thing inside me say in a dark voice you know you want to kill him. I looked around confused and said who said that???
The dark voice spoke again I'm the great devil dog demon inside of you and I will help you kill him Saiyo. I said but how??? The devil dog demon says say these words "blood tears and fears, from lightness to darkness, to darkness to lightness, shine forth starry night. I listined to the devil dog demon and spoke those word and once I did I fealt a serge of power flow through my body then I blacked out and when I woke up I relized my cousin was dead and I was covered in his blood. After that day me and my mom and dad escaped from there and moved from village to village unti'll we moved to the hidden leaf village.
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story Left_bar_bleue100/100my porfile for me and rando-tomby's Naruto story Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down