Ninja3Naruto3World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!!

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 13 Empty Re: FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!!

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:30 pm

gaara:*in his half cat demon form and purs*ok....

lillie:*wags her tail*.....ME TOO!!!!

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly*...YAY!!!..LETS PLAY!!!

Suzuki:*wags his tail happly*....YES LETS PLAY...YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female
Number of posts : 19692
Humor : Teeheee funny o.O
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://ninja3naruto3world.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 13 Empty Re: FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!!

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 pm

[me]^w^*wags tail*im it right?
[torrie]yea
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female
Number of posts : 19154
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Ninja profile:
FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100FANBOYS ATTACK........BEWARE YOU MIGHT GET RAPED...o.0......OOOOoooo!! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://one-piece-rpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:34 pm

gaara:*in his half cat demon form and purs*ok....yes sam.....

lillie:*wags her tail*.....

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly*...YUP YUP!!!

Suzuki:*wags his tail happly*....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:36 pm

[me]^w^*wags tail*ok!!ready...set...
[torrie]...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:49 pm

gaara:*in his half cat demon form and purs and runs away from you*

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and runs away from you*...

Suzuki:*wags his tail happly and runs away from you*....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:51 pm

[me]*runs fast after u*
[torrie]*running*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:52 pm

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and runs faster away from you*...I don't have any more candy...you ate it...

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:54 pm

[me]*runs fast after u*I SMELL IT ON U!!!!!!!
[torrie]*running*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:57 pm

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and runs faster away from you*.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo MY CANDY!!!!!!.....*eats candy*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 pm

[me]*runs faster after u*I SMELL IT ON U!!!!!!!
[torrie]*running*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:10 pm

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and runs faster away from you*.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo MY CANDY!!!!!!.....*eats a big hand full*..WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...TORRIE SAM CHAN IS TRYING TO EAT THE REST OF MY CANDY...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY CANDY...*munch munch*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:13 pm

[me]*runs faster after u*
[torrie]*running*sorry i got no idea wut 2 do
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:17 pm

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and runs faster away from you*.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo MY CANDY!!!!!!.....*eats nother big hand full*..WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..BABIES WANT CANDY TOO...WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CHOJI'S GOT ALOT MORE CANDY....WHERE DO YOU THINK I GOT IT FROM......MY CANDY...*munch munch munch munch*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:20 pm

[me]O.O*leaves and chases choji*CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[torrie]*stops running*wth!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 pm

gaara:*in his half cat demon form and purs and stops runing*..WHA?!?!?

lillie:*wags her tail*.....huh?!?!?!?

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and stops runing and eats candy like a piggy*.....

Suzuki:*wags his tail happly and runs away from you*......what just happen?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:29 pm

[me]O.O*leaves and chases choji*CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[torrie]wth!?!?!y'd she leave!?!?!?!?!?!
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:44 pm

choji:..o,0....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...*trows candy at you and runs away*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaara:*in his half cat demon form and purs*..????????????

lillie:*wags her tail*.....?????????????

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and eats candy like a piggy*.....SAM CHAN IS GETTING CHOJI KUN'S CANDY...*looks at my moving tail and growls*....MY CANDY GRRRRRRRRR NONE FOR YOU TAIL....SAIYO CHAN'S CANDY.....*stuffs a big hand full in my mouth and eats it while glaring at my tail*

Suzuki:*wags his tail happly*......????????????
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:47 pm

[me]^w^
[torrie]i think u've had enough*tries 2 touch it*
[me]*growls and snaps jaws at him*
[torrie]0,o...nvm...
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:54 pm

gaara:*in his half cat demon form*..????????????...o,0

lillie:*confussed about us*.....?????????????

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and eats candy like a piggy and glaring at my tail*.........GRRRRRRRRRR...NOOOOOooooo TAIL SAIYO CHAN'S CANDY...*trys to bit my tail*....DAME IT..GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....YOU SOB SAIYO CAHN'S CANDY.....*glares even more at my tail as it wags back and forth*......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....%#%#!%$^%#&!%!^!#^%!*^$#^!^#!*^#!%#!^$#&!*(#$&!*&$#(!*&$^%%!^%#!%#^!^$*&!^$*(&)$(&!(#*_!($*()!^$*&!^&$#%&!....TAIL....^&%($&%#@!#^!&)$#*)(!&*($^!*&*%!@!#%^!%*^$!*&*&$!*$#&!*&%%%&%^%^$%#^#$%!^%@#!%$!@@!%^#*^#$&@!$^!@%$!@^#%!@%^$~@%$&(*~^@#*&^@!&^$~$#^~#*&~^#^^#&~%*&#%~%^%&~%#*&^#%#^~$#^$!^#%~^%#&^$(*&~#&~@#$~^@$~&#$~&#^~#*~&)#(*$~(^~*&@%#&~%#&^@~$&~)(*$#)(@&$(*~^$%~&#^(*~&#)(~*#)(~*#$(~^$*&^~@(*$#*~@)($&(*~%*&$(*@~&$)(~*$_~)$^*&~^#$*~@&)$(~&(*$^*~^(*~&$#&~%#%~~&*&~^*$&~$^~$&~%*&#~%!&$#~&^%~@*#$^~#%~$*&~^@#$&~%$#~^%#*$~&%$*&~%(*$~&(#$~*&@$~(*$&*~^%(*$~%$#~@(*#&~*^#(*~%#*~^$#*&~$#*&~^#$&*~%(*$#~%^~%#&~!&*#~*#^*%*&~#%&~%#&*~^$*~%#*&~!....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...*stuffs more candy in my mouth and eats it while galring at my tail*

Suzuki:*confussed about us*......????????????.....

Last edited by Saiyo*Ishida on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:57 pm

[me]*eating*^w^
[torrie]0,o
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:03 pm

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and waging my tail happly and eats candy like a piggy and glaring at my tail*.........TORRIE SAIYO CHANS TAIL IS TRYING TO EAT SAIYO CHAN'S CANDY...*eats more candy*...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....SAIYO CHAN'S CANDY....*chumps on my tail and yelps*......OUCH!!!....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...*crys and stuffs candy in my mouth and eats it*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm

[torrie]*kisses u*better??
[me]^w^*eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 pm

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles to torrie and waging my tail happly and eats candy like a piggy and glaring at my tail*.........YES!!!!..*eats candy andglaring at my tail*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:15 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]^w^*eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 pm

gaara:*in his half cat demon form and smiles*

lillie:*waging tail*.....

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles to torrie and waging my tail happly and eats candy like a piggy and glaring at my tail*.........

Suzuki:*waging tail*.....
Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:24 pm

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:55 am

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles to torrie and waging my tail happly and eats candy like a piggy and glaring at my tail*.........GRRRRRRRRRRR.....TAIL BACK OFF...SAIYO CHAN'S CANDY.....*munch munch munch*

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:04 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:06 am

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles to torrie and waging my tail happly and eats the whole bag of candy all at once and runs in curcles twitching*.....@///@

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:07 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:11 am

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and runing in curcles trying to bite my tail twitching*.....@///@

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:12 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:15 am

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and runing in curcles trying to bite my tail twitching*.....@///@....SAIYO CHAN LOVES CANDY!!!!.....SAIYO CHAN WANTS MORE CANDY!!!

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:16 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:18 am

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and runing in curcles trying to bite my tail twitching*.....@///@....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:20 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:40 am

me:*in my half dog demon form smiles and runing in curcles trying to bite my tail twitching*.....@///@....

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:43 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:48 am

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:49 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 am

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:54 am

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:56 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:10 am

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:16 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:20 am

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyo*Ishida Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 am

Saiyo*Ishida
Saiyo*Ishida
Adminkage
Adminkage

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by random-tomboy Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:31 am

[torrie]*smiles*
[me]*smiels and eats*
random-tomboy
random-tomboy
Jonin
Jonin

Female

Character sheet
Ninja profile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next